It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malick Smith, malicksmith531@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:23 pm

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6032220361
Malick J, 48 City of London, United Kingdom

i am from Manchester in United Kingdom but live in London...a single Dad of 2 kids not in any relationship.,i am into building construction how about you and what are you doing for a living??

Thanks,are you married before with kids?Just add me in facebook if you have, with MALICK SMITH i was wearing Red Jacket or you use my email address malicksmith531@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Malick Smith, malicksmith531@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:43 am

=> B:

Malick, 50
Greater London, United Kingdom
I'm here to date with girls, 38-60
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

817-523-1633

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:50 pm

badoo.com/01326720391/
Bruce, 54
Dallas, TX
I am an easy going Italian that likes long drives, walks on the beach or in the mountains, a nice dinner out, movies, I am honest, loyal, and hardworking. I’ve been working at my current job for over 11 years and really enjoy it. The most important things in life aren't "things" at all. They are the people who care about us. I know what true love feels like... I know I'll find it again. I just don't know where or when. I always try to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated. I don't play games with other peoples feelings. I believe in love at first sight, but respect, trust and true friendship are the basis of any long lasting relationship.

Thanks for the responds im new here and i Hope to meet a woman for serious relationship im single and i want along Term relationship .. I think chemistry can be pretty important, two people need to have some kind of attraction towards each other. if you dont mind i will love to get to know more about you and see where it will lead to here is my Cell number we can text each other better (817) 523-1633 i will reply you back im working

Image Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Smith, s.andrew17@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 15, 2015 7:20 pm

+447937452906

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6036785675
Andrew S, 51 London, United Kingdom
“You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It's not like you have forever, so don't waste any of your seconds, don't throw even one of your moments away.”
About Me:“Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.”

My name is Andrew Smith I am 51years old and will turn 52 very soon I was married before, but my wife died of heart problem She died 5years ago I have a daughter who is 7years old I am working as an engineering contractor with MGN Construction Service Company I was a former I.G of police, being translated as Inspector General of Police, but now retired, working as engineering contractor So, what more do you want to know about me, please feel free to ask I am single ever since my wife died
My e-mail address is
s.andrew17@yahoo.com..
you can equally add me on whatsapp with my number
You can add me on WhatsApp at +44-793-745-2906

Image Image

leads to FB with kids pics as ANDREW SMITH
https:// www. facebook. com/ profile.php?id= 100002144308906&fref=ts
Last edited by minerva on Sat May 16, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added fb info

minerva

Bookmark and Share

a.wily59@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat May 16, 2015 12:28 pm

a.wily59@gmail.com.. ---> leads to FB

John Counselor

Studied at University of Lagos
Lives in Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
From Lagos, Nigeria

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ambrus A Loius, ambrusaloius@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:46 pm

person.com
USER ID: 8165508
Nickname: Ambrus
Name: Ambrus A Loius
State/Region: Ohio
City: Toronto

.facebook.com/ambrus.aloius
Ambrus A Loius
Works at Engineering
Studied at University of Bern, Switzerland
Lives in Toronto, Ohio

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Brown - kelvin.brown67@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 pm

meetme.com/member/126200545
Kelvin Brown

49, Male
Brooklyn, New York

Message to me:
It's okay and I want to drive out for my dinner now do take a good care ur self we chat next time okay..bye
kelvin.brown67@yahoo.com... ..here is my messenger ID well am from Turkey and lives here in Scotland and am a widower have only a daughter,so what about u my dear?

Clone at:
plus.google.com/106800959993753645143/
Gabriel Galahardo

hspeople.com/markson52

123-matrimonials.com/matrimonial-profile/stubcool

yuyo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ross Croulet Clar - justmeross@outlook.com

Postby yuyo » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:04 pm

This is other scam:
Ross Croulet Clar
e mail: justmeross@outlook.com
profession: militar police
Family: one daughter
phones: probably USA
(646) 470-9011
1 646 470 9011 o 001 646 470 9011
Please be careful
This are the photos that he send me:

.... Landline from New York City, NY; Carrier: Google Voice VoIP

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ross Croulet Clar - justmeross@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:16 pm

SKYPE ID: live:justmeross
Alias: Ross Croulet Clar :mrgreen:

FB
=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009981813191
Croulet Clark Ross

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joseph Moyen, josephmoyen@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:38 am

tagged

Joseph M.A
Last Active: 9 days ago
Tagline: Looking for my life time partner
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Deutsch, Español - España
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

pic already posted

email address also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 37#p456837

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Albert - albertivor6@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:38 am

Zorpia/Albert
56, Kuching, Malaysia

I'm a very simple caring lovely man.
Interests Cooking Sports Investment
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

CHAT;;
My name is Albert, i found your profile interesting.... Cheers
Thanks for taking time to read and respond to my message i really do appreciate, it is my pleasure to meet such a precious and amazing woman like you on online, i must confess you are such a beauty to behold so cute sexy lovely and charming which i will really love to get to know you if you don't mind of telling me more about yourself and i would be glad if you will kindly reply to my email from there we keep in touch to know more about each other as i will not be here always, once again nice meeting you. albertivor6@gmail.com

Same scammer abusing diff. people photos reported here:

1) http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=92398
2) http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=92354

Tiina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tiina » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:50 pm

I got a friend request in Facebook. It came from John Peter Barrowcliff. He claimed to be from Ohio. He used Christian Ciocans photo. I e-mailed with him for about a week and noticed that he is a scammer, probably from Nigeria. He claimed to be from Ohio, 55 y.o, although he gave 1949 as his birth year in his profile. Widower, had one daughter 12 y.o. called Annabel. Currently working at an oil drilling rig at the Atlantic Ocean, a petroleum engineer. He had a big house in Texas where he lived permanently. His daughter lived with a nanny in New York.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Could you please post his email ID, phone number, and his FB link ? it to safe other.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Tiina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tiina » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello!

His e-mail address was barrowcliff.john@yahoo.com. He didn't give me any phone number. He had a Facebook profile John Peter Barrowcliff with a profile photo of Christian Ciocan. He was looking direct at the camera and smiling! There was of picture of Virgin Mary in the background. You can find the picture in Internet if you google. I made a report to Anti Scam Department in Facebook telling everything about him. He wanted to find a wife and a loving mother to his 12 y.o. daughter. He had been doing business in Nigeria and wanted a consignment box out of vault. Because he was in the middle of Atlantic and could not do anything and I was the only person to help him so he asked me to contact the Nigerian company that was going bankrupt. I was asked to pay the cost of 600 euros and the box was meant to be delivered to my front door to Finland. I realized at once that this was a scam and I told him so. I got an e-mail in which I was called "a dirty bitch", "an ugly hag", "you will die as a lonely woman".

After that his profile disappeared in Facebook. Then another profile John Peter Barrowcliffe appeared, disappeared and appeared again. However, not with the photo of Christian Ciocan! And today I noticed that Christian Ciocan had another profile with this "Virgin Mary photo"! This profile appeared today! I have reported to Facebook all about this!

Tiina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tiina » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:39 pm

I forgot to add that I became very suspicious when he added two more pictures to his profile. There was a picture of another guy. I noticed at once that they are not the same person! I was very sceptic from beginning with him because just after a few mails he started calling me a honey, a baby, my wife! He even wanted to have a child with me :lol: :-o. He was planning a trip to Finland with his daughter. He also wanted me to build up a Mother - Daughter relationship with his daughter. I told him that I am a teacher and got used to kids and love them too. I asked a few more questions about his daughter but he didn't answer to them. However, he told me that he had given my e-mail address to his daughter and asked her to write to me. She never wrote to me! ;)

Return to “White Males”