It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

thomas woods - thomaswoods505@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:31 pm

thomaswoods505@gmail.com

GL
thomas woods
41, Man, Single
Colorado City, United States (3372 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Single Woman
40 - 70 years
Within 20038 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Sex, Friendship

CHAT

hi hunny
2017. 10. 31. 09:41:27

thomaswoods505@gmail.com
2018. 01. 12. 15:49:45

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

thomas woods - thomaswoods505@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Williams, Skype> harryw2022

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm

harryw2022
Texas
God is good

Uses pics of another doctor here....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=115705
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dawn.kenny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Andry Lawson - andrylawson674@gmail.com/clintonlawson7@gmail.com

Postby dawn.kenny » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:23 am

Andry Lawson. Email andrylawson674@gmail.com and clintonlawson7@gmail.com.

Been talking for approx 4wks now almost daily. Declared his love after approx 1wk. Introduced me to so called son, clinton a 13yr old who turned 14 on 19/1/18. Requested i send money to his teacher who looked after him whilst away at sea with the company Mass Global Shipping. Adv unable to use phone due to pirating on the sea, so we whatapp/hangout/FB.

Asked if i would make contact with so called son, as was told i was going to be his new mum. That was a surprise. (Told wife died in accident 3yrs ago)

Talked about moving to France, as my dream, and buy a house together.

Constantly declaring his love, but never asked about my family, my pets etc which i found odd. Always about missing his son who was in boarding school. Nevertheless, we continued talking. I asked some direct questions which went unanswered. Again, a little jolt of angst. Still continued to talk then out of the blue, it was his son's birthday on 19/1/18 and asked if i could send money for a new iphone8. I refused obviously, this continued, the harassment, up until 20/1/18. Conversation was strained, adv me he was constantly crying because his son wouldn't get a present. As on Monday 22/1/18, son involved in a car accident. Even sent me a photo of son in coma in hospital. Already had a couple of photos of a young lad from Andry. Looked legit, until today asked me for money to pay Drs bill. Adv Andry that son is covered under Medicare and also should have health jnsurance. Blamed Trump for stuff up so needed money to pay Dr. Bluffed and said yes i will pay it. How much $1500. Asked to see invoice. Adv will send me details. This is when i called it a day. Been researchkng scammers online for a little while until tonight when i came across Google Image Search. Download suspect photos, and hey presto, I'm here telling you all about him. Tried to contact me whilst doing this post on whatapp mobile. It was a distinct black man's voice. I was so taken aback that he hung up. Then on hangout told me what a sexy voice i had and can't wait to get married and buy our dream home. His no is +1 (929)222 7210. Ladies, be very aware.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Spencer Douglas, spencer.douglas1959@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:58 am

live:spencer.douglas1959

email variation...
spencerdouglas1959@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=552480#p552480
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 am

willson.smith21

with vic.... :(

Scooby D
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ramsey11scott@gmail.com

Postby Scooby D » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:07 am

I almost got scammed by someone using Dr Steve Jones pics. Scammer goes by name of Abraham Montana...Donald Rex...Ramsey Scott...email is ramsey11scott@gmail.com. using fb and hangouts. Says he works on oil rig in van turkey and needs money to come home. Has son 13 in boarding school in Georgia. Beware. Declared his love on first and asked for money on second day. Said his wife and daughter were killed in car accident 3 years ago. I gave him a headache for sure. Messed with him for a few days...he couldn't keep up with my questions. Anyway...he is good but I didn't give in.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Jones, leonpikoreva@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 am

see also...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56372&start=165

steve.jones2447

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Brady, davidbrady404@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 am

Hangout is Leon Pikor.....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56372&p=556667#p556667

matchdoctor
Davidbrady
67-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am an average guy looking for someone to share my life with. Someone who will make me complete. I like to take long walks at night and look at the stars. I like holding hands and long soft kissing anywhere at any time.
I love to cook, I can cook many types of food and will try just about anything.
I like cuddleing on the sofa and watch a good movie and just holding each other.
I like to garden and grow alot of vegatables it keeps me busy in the spring and summer as well as chasing my little dogs.
I am a very caring and giving person to the one I am with.
I am not into playing head games so please no players
I work with the INTERPOL.
INTERPOL is an organisation in over 192 member countries. we work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing ?expertise and capabilities, supporting three main ?crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cyber-crime, and Organized and emerging crime. Our role is to enable police around the world to work together to make the world a safer place. Our high-tech infrastructure of technical and operational support helps meet the growing challenges of fighting crime in the 21st century.

Okay dear, I like your profile
I came across your profile and became interested in being your friend, I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we are just knewing each other. we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although i know we are just meeting, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship I will like you to contact me through my e-mail ( Davidbrady404@gmail.com) I will still have things very important to share with you.
thank you
Yours friend

ndnwoman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Benard Juish, benardjuish60@gmail.com

Postby ndnwoman » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:38 am

On Hangouts as Benard Juish. email is: benardjuish60@gmail.com
Says he is in Iceland on the sea, working for a company called Anadarko. Claims to be based in Austin,TX. Claims his son plays football at Central Texas Football Academy. Also claims his wife Nancy cheated on him with his best friend Phil...he walked in on them having sex. He claims he designs tanks for something dealing in gas or oil. He's supposedly very wealthy, but he asked me to pay for a certificate so he could leave his work location in Iceland to attend to a problem with his insurance company. He wanted me to pose as his wife because he needed a family member to purchase it. He says
"I received an email this morning from my insurance company sweetie
I really need to leave here so I can respond to them honey"But I can't leave here without the help of a family member helping me contact for my certificate and also purchasing it babe,so I really want you to help me do it and act as my wife and also help me purchase my certificate so I can leave here on Friday babe
My company are going to let you know how much it is,just get it so I can leave here sweetie,ok
You're the one purchasing,so you really need to email them first babe,ok
Honey can you contact them right now because I think the helicopter will be coming on Friday,I will love to leave here that very day sweetie
I want to send you the company email now so you contact them and ask them how much you're going to pay for a certificate for your husband Benard Juish
Ok?
Smith.bill1011@gmail.com
That's the company email babe
Contact them right now sweetie,please don't fail to get my certificate because I need to respond to my insurance company
Don't worry honey as soon as i'm out of here i'm definitely going to pay you back your money you've spent on my certificate,ok
I'm also going to do that over here,but I need a family member to apply for a family guaranteed leave certificate for me and you're paying because the certificate is always for sale whenever any worker is leaving before the end of a contract
My contract is not over yet,but i'm leaving when work is still going on here
Is that a big deal or you're not willing to help me get it?"

HERE IS THE EMAIL....

This is to inform you that we just receive your email about your husband Mr.BENARD JUISH vacation request;, You are advised to provide us with the information below with the form that will be sent to you to process his vacation request:

All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity
The information is what we will use to process your husband's Duty Release Certificate so he can be released to you

An application fee of $2,350USD dollars must be paid when you submit this form.

You can make the payment to our chief cashier account through Moneygram that will be giving to you below:

Bank Name: Moneygram
Receiver Name: Shareen Kozak
State: ...............Wisconsin
City:.................Athelstane
Zip code:.........54104
And followed us the slip as soon as the payment is made ok
We hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

Last edited by Bix on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amend header

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

steveqtpjones@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:28 pm

interpals
steveqtpjones Steve, 48 y.o.
Accra, Ghana [Current City] :twisted:
California, United States [Hometown]

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jones Franklyn, Jonesfranklyn1992@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:47 am

interpals
Jones456 Jones, 57 y.o.
Kansas City

Hi, I'm Jones Franklyn from United state of America
Can we chat on hangout please.because this site is not safe for us dear

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faithregina2002@gmail.com, domenicoiacopo10@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 16, 2018 2:51 pm

morries
33, Man, Single
Hamburg, Germany
Looks for: Woman
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

and I'm living in California you are very pretty and beautiful what country are you from?
How old are you ?
I'm widowed,

my hangouts email is faithregina2002@gmail.com

WF on g+
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=118322

domenicoiacopo10@gmail.com

diff. man on hangout
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=561463#p561463

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Willy, markwilly7779@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 25, 2018 7:23 pm

interpals.net/markjames23
markjames23 Mark, 43 y.o.
Fremont, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I am very creative man. I think that I have a very interesting personality and I am not like other people. I always have my own views and interesting approach to a problem or some situation and I think that it's very important to have your own view and be not like the whole crowd, do you agree with me? I think that I am a man who is good in many things and I want to try more and more while this life gives me such chance and opportunities and not sit and complain! I am very positive man and i think that everything what is happening is for the best and even in some bad experience - you can always find a lesson for yourself and learn on your own mistakes just to continue this life with beautiful smile on my face like I am trying to do every day! I know that people who are around me - they enjoy this beautiful and powerful energy which I have and I am also the woman who is not afraid to help people to solve their problems and come to them in hard moments when the! y need me! We are humans and we need to help each other and not humiliate or make each other suffering every moment of our being! Maybe after reading these lines you will see that I am very calm and nice lady and I have really a lot of ideas in my mind and I would be so glad to share them all with you, I am sure that you would give me such chance and we would enjoy it together with you.

i will like to discuss important matter with you and also establish a long term relationship with you .please i will be glad if you can contact me directly on my email (markwilly7779@gmail.com) i wish to hear from you

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

luckybritish346@gmail.com - diff. pics 4

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:10 am

"Ghana" mixes a number of stolen men galleries on this Google Plus, see exposed below:

viewtopic.php?p=563310#p563310
viewtopic.php?p=563311#p563311
viewtopic.php?p=563312#p563312
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=118792&p=563313#p563313
viewtopic.php?p=563314#p563314
jaykush
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ayden
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

im on here looking to make new friends and find love

IP: 41.66.203.145 Accra, Ghana

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/112672569811216232613

Lucky British
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anthonygeorge6914503@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 am

George.22
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: los Angeles
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I love my life

IP: 162.244.80.71 Data Room; bad IP proxy
^^avatar hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”