It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

majesty - newlife610@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:15 pm

newlife610@yahoo.com

DMF
majesty
- 45 y/o male
- NEWYORK, USA
- English, English, English
- ENGINER
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2020-03-10 05:48:28
- ID: 254005
IM KIND GOD FEARING LOVING CARING FAITHFUL HONESTY CALM STRONG FREE MINDED HARD WORKING PASSIONATE CURIOS

CHAT

hi lovly lady how u i hope by the grace of Almighty u r fit as a fiddle ,, well im Nuru a single man seeking for a woman or a lady to spend the rest of my life with so if u r also here for the .. then look no further cuz im here n ready for u so if u r interested u can also email me or add me to yahoo massenger so that we can chat to know more about each other .... at newlife610@yahoo.co m'

ImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

majesty - newlife610@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Hills, danieldrills13@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun May 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Daniel Hills
65, Woman, Single
Seymour, United States

Hi pretty lady your smile is sweet on your d.p shot
I hope we talk,but you are pretty on that photo of yours sweet..

When you don't see me,and you want to talk to me and I'm not there you can get my attention on this mail danieldrills13@gmail.com okay am so busy but if message me i will surely see it thanks alot

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank William, frankwilliammax@gmail.com & elisafrank517@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 13, 2020 6:44 am

from topic...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132011
interpals
elisafrank_58998 Elisa Frank, 35 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana
I'm elisa frank. From Michigan US 12 yeaes old. I'm looking for a mother because my daddy too busy take care of me...

Thanks you for message me , I'm Elisa frank 12 years old from Michigan US but I'm here in Ghana where I'm studying Art's

I lost my mom 2017 April 11th since then my daddy has refused to get me a mother to look after because he's busy always working in Palestinian road construction , but now my daddy have ask me to find someone who will accept him and I to move on again that why I'm here to find that caring mother ...shall we be friends know about each other aunty .

I can send to you my daddy photos on Hangouts if you ok and my daddy also email you can communicate with him if you want Aunt..

You mean aunty I should send you my daddy email and my hangout.
I can send my daddy photo on Hangouts..
Here my daddy email, (frankwilliammax@gmail.com) I will text my dad after you we know about ourselves first aunty
And my hangout email, elisafrank517@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank William, fw848554@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:34 am

eskimi.com/full?id=26312384
FrankWilliam48
More details about FrankWilliam48: I'm very honest and faithful , very sincere but please fake people stay off my profile :mrgreen:
Location Nigeria, Owerrinta :twisted:

how are you doing today
is really nice meeting you here here and I hope we can be good friends and get to know each other more
do you have Gmail hangout so we can add each other and talk more better there
fw848554@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hakeem Abdul - abdulabdulhakeem6655@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:57 pm

Hakeem Abdul - abdulabdulhakeem6655@gmail.com

Fake profile at: wonder.dating/en/users/hakeemabdul: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 63#p626138

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Godwin, godwinmark696@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:35 am

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben Wilson, benwilson2378@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:02 pm

Interpals
benwilson_67414 Ben wilson, 52 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
Joined 8 minutes ago, profile updated 8 minutes ago.
I am ben wilson a new member on interpals am here to explore and make friends worldwide
If you care for a chat please here is my mail benwilson2378@gmail.com just add me up on your google hangout and let see how it ends.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Candace Owen, +15109481173

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:14 pm

phone number 510-948-1173
Hercules, CA
Onvoy

Waplog
Candace
CandaceOwen2573, Male, 52, Single
Nigeria , Delta

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

thswilliams2006@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:37 pm

Waplog
thswilliams200675
thswilliams200675, Male, 47, Divorced
Cote D'ivoire

Why not send me your Gmail hangout address so that we can move forward to hangout for private discussion and also get to know more about ourselves on hangout
Thswilliams2006@gmail.com
Add me and message me d also get to know more about ourselves on hangout

Crusy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

johnmark0198@gmail.com & generaljwn@gmail.com

Postby Crusy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:00 am

Translation of "information about me" and correspondence ...

https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.habeebat.56/photos

johnmark0198@gmail.com

I'm new to the fb network and I want to be your friend, so I sent you a friend request and I'm surprised you accepted, my name is John Mark, I'm from Texas Dallas, USA.

I am 61 years old, I was born on November 4, 1959.

I am my parents' only child. My parents died a long time ago. my father was a soldier who died in a military war when I was 7, and my mother died when I was 13. I was raised by a neighboring teacher, growing up was quite difficult for me, but I never gave up.

I only have one daughter named Connie
Posted by Lambert, January 22 at 11:33 am
My daughter is 14 years old and studying at a medical academic school in London, but currently for the last two weeks I have received an email from the school authorities that my daughter was among 60 great students who were selected to take part in excursions in Dubai and his advice on how to spend two months before returning to the state

I am, I work with the US military. I am now a NATO soldier in Afghanistan, where I am conducting my peacekeeping mission on the war going on here, and I hope you are aware ...

My daughter is 14 years old and studying at a medical academic school in London, but in the last two weeks I have received an email from the school authorities that my daughter was among 60 great students who were selected for competitive excursions in Dubai two months before returning to condition
I have a house boy who takes care of it
----------------------------------------------------------------

! EMAIL!

Good day,
After reading your proposal with your partner concerned about his departure for his current mission in his UN PEACEKEEPING mission, with concerns about personal interest in relocating him home, I will refer the matter to the UNITED STATE MINISTER OF DEFENSE in the US because I need to inform the US CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF on the plan and reallocation of your partner to be approved by the seal of approval of the MINISTRY OF DEFENSE HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC.

With respect,
Gen, John William Nicholson
General of the US Army.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 4:07 AM R ..... P ..... ..... @ centrum.cz> wrote:

I am R ........ p ..... from the Czech Republic and I am applying for emergency leave for John Mark - a doctor of the UN / US Army, who is currently in your force department, Afghanistan,
I ask that he be given emergency leave soon, because I want to have a constant conversation with him, because I am his future wife. We're planning to get married soon, so I need emergency leave on behalf of my fiancé. I will be grateful if you comply.

Good day ,
Your holiday application has been approved and you must obtain a holiday permit application form before the next holiday / home arrival process. The transit approval form will cost you € 1,500 without an approval form from US military headquarters, the officer is not allowed to leave the camp. You need to respond urgently to how you can make a payment.
On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 5:30 AM DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE <generaljwn@gmail.com> wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honey please don't tell me please this is the only way he can make me come home
safe with you please
you have to give him an answer, please
honey please you have to answer please
I'm telling you all the money, that's not my problem, the only problem is that I don't have access to my own money here, please
I don't want to miss a chance, please hear my cry
please pay you everything when i get home
with you, twin, honey, believe me
I have a lot of money in the state, I know you have to complain, please give him an answer
Still please, please do it for me

just talk to the general
tell him you don't have that amount, help me beg him
honey please don't disappoint me
When I get home, I'll be proud of you
Honey, please don't miss the opportunity, please
next month, February 15, is Connie's birthday
I really want us to celebrate it together honey, don't let me miss the opportunity, I'll give it back to you when I'm there with you believe me
next month, february 15, my daughter has a birthday
I really want us to celebrate it together as a happy family

Crusy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnmark0198@gmail.com & generaljwn@gmail.com

Postby Crusy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:34 pm

Translation of "information about me" and correspondence ...

https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.habeebat.56/photos

johnmark0198@gmail.com

I'm new to the fb network and I want to be your friend, so I sent you a friend request and I'm surprised you accepted, my name is John Mark, I'm from Texas Dallas, USA.

I am 61 years old, I was born on November 4, 1959.

I am my parents' only child. My parents died a long time ago. my father was a soldier who died in a military war when I was 7, and my mother died when I was 13. I was raised by a neighboring teacher, growing up was quite difficult for me, but I never gave up.

I only have one daughter named Connie
Posted by Lambert, January 22 at 11:33 am
My daughter is 14 years old and studying at a medical academic school in London, but currently for the last two weeks I have received an email from the school authorities that my daughter was among 60 great students who were selected to take part in excursions in Dubai and his advice on how to spend two months before returning to the state

I am, I work with the US military. I am now a NATO soldier in Afghanistan, where I am conducting my peacekeeping mission on the war going on here, and I hope you are aware ...

My daughter is 14 years old and studying at a medical academic school in London, but in the last two weeks I have received an email from the school authorities that my daughter was among 60 great students who were selected for competitive excursions in Dubai two months before returning to condition
I have a house boy who takes care of it
----------------------------------------------------------------

! EMAIL!

Good day,
After reading your proposal with your partner concerned about his departure for his current mission in his UN PEACEKEEPING mission, with concerns about personal interest in relocating him home, I will refer the matter to the UNITED STATE MINISTER OF DEFENSE in the US because I need to inform the US CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF on the plan and reallocation of your partner to be approved by the seal of approval of the MINISTRY OF DEFENSE HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC.

With respect,
Gen, John William Nicholson
General of the US Army.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 4:07 AM R ..... P ..... ..... @ centrum.cz> wrote:

I am R ........ p ..... from the Czech Republic and I am applying for emergency leave for John Mark - a doctor of the UN / US Army, who is currently in your force department, Afghanistan,
I ask that he be given emergency leave soon, because I want to have a constant conversation with him, because I am his future wife. We're planning to get married soon, so I need emergency leave on behalf of my fiancé. I will be grateful if you comply.

Good day ,
Your holiday application has been approved and you must obtain a holiday permit application form before the next holiday / home arrival process. The transit approval form will cost you € 1,500 without an approval form from US military headquarters, the officer is not allowed to leave the camp. You need to respond urgently to how you can make a payment.
On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 5:30 AM DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE <generaljwn@gmail.com> wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honey please don't tell me please this is the only way he can make me come home
safe with you please
you have to give him an answer, please
honey please you have to answer please
I'm telling you all the money, that's not my problem, the only problem is that I don't have access to my own money here, please
I don't want to miss a chance, please hear my cry
please pay you everything when i get home
with you, twin, honey, believe me
I have a lot of money in the state, I know you have to complain, please give him an answer
Still please, please do it for me

just talk to the general
tell him you don't have that amount, help me beg him
honey please don't disappoint me
When I get home, I'll be proud of you
Honey, please don't miss the opportunity, please
next month, February 15, is Connie's birthday
I really want us to celebrate it together honey, don't let me miss the opportunity, I'll give it back to you when I'm there with you believe me
next month, february 15, my daughter has a birthday
I really want us to celebrate it together as a happy family

I know you have money, but you don't want to help me

Don't tell me, just stop at me
you make me confused, i'm tired of life
I have to kill myself
because I have no one in my life

if you don't want to help me, don't talk to me sooner, okay
I don't need your message until you help me

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Felix Good, felixgood05@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:13 am

Waplog
felihxgood05gmailcom <<< incorrect
felihxgood05gmailcom, Male, 51
Mali :lol:

Alexandra81
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

William Harisson - harrisonw774@gmail.com

Postby Alexandra81 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:35 pm

William Harisson - a scammer on Instagram and Facebook - a lonely, divorced man from Sweden, who works as a diver on an oil rig near Australia. Fortunatelly I realized he was a scammer - he didn’t know antything about Sweden :liar: and I couldn’t find him in Ratsit. Facebook don’t want to ban that profile. Please report him.

His e-mail adress: harrisonw774@gmail.com.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Steven0101
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
Single woman
About yourself:
My name is Steven and this is my wechat ID, you can add me {wxid_wxucaaty3uwi12}
Looking for:
My Hobbies are reading news
papers, watching tv,listening to music
,Sport, Swimming, Traveling.
I'm looking for a long and lasting relationship with someone who is very caring,
honest, and most of all understanding. A woman who has a smile for me if I am feeling a
little down, A woman who has a sense of self, and does not let small imperfections rule
their lives, A woman who has a love of kids

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

markz.pie5656@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:48 pm

ZilPiero56 Mar 17
Hello
Nice meeting you
Where originally are you from?
Nice place
I'm from Turin, Italy but I live in Fresno, California
Tell me have you ever been married with kids?
Send me a photo of you first
Send me another one please
This is a different person
I can see you are not real
Thank you

ZilPiero56
Email markz.pie5656@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 53 y.o.
Country Italy
City Fresno, California
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Independent Engineer

IP Address Geolocation
102.176.2.247 is an IPv4 address owned by Vodafone Ghana FBB and located in Accra (Kpeshie), Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”