It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 am

Pictures stolen from a man named Dan
facebook.com/dpmckane

Roger
NO E-MAIL, NO IP BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT HE WAS DELETED...

Image ---> 1st pic

Roger
49 year old guy
Jensen Beach, FL, United States

About me
Four words that best describe me are Intelligent God Fearing :evil: , Compassionate, Sensual and Sensitive, I love nature and enjoy the beautiful things God has created for us, I love learning more about people and their culture, I enjoy international Travels and very happy person

Interested in
The key to a flawless relationship is open communication and honesty on both sides, i need someone that can treat me the way they would want to be treated, and that is with honesty, care, and love.. Someone who enjoys the outdoors, like a barn fire on a star lit night on a blanket, or to just cuddle up and watch a movie, Someone who I cant wait to see at the end of a long day. Someone who has integrity, morals, who is sincere, and honest with an open mind to allow herself to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer but oversighted by most . A person who love's the outdoor's who can take good care of my angel and be the best mum, someone who is adventurous, who like's to travel and has a sense of humor, who can laugh at herself and at me. Who can enjoy going out on the town but can also enjoy a nice quite evening at home with dinner, a great glass of wine and conversation

Appearance: 6'0'' (183cm), 90lbs (41kg), :roll: average body, gray hair and brown eyes.
Work: Engineer. I have a high income.

ON BADOO hours on badoo aren't good

XXX Sunday, 29 May 2011 07:29 AM
Hi Roger ! Before going to sleep I just want to said to you that you are a nice man
Roger — 02:04 AM
Thanks for the mail, You seems like an interesting lady worth knowing, Are you a happy person, I would love to get acquainted with you, I'm a happy man and I love been around happy people, I would love to have correspondence with you. You can send me a text at 973 996-8157. God bless you.
XXX— 02:05 AM
Sorry I don't use SMS
Roger — 02:08 AM
So sorry, do only sms on here.. :evil:

Send 2 other messages but they aren't read and I think that he doesn't reply

XXX05:09 AM
You don't have any mail that I can write to you ? Or I can give you mine
Kat — 05:10 AM
XXX@gmail.com

Area Code 973
CountryUnited States
State/ProvinceNew Jersey
:cry:

need help to merged!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Peter Nathar

Postby kearz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 am

I cant believe its happened to me I knew about this kind of thing and I got sucked in. It started on singlemumsanddads.com and as is typical it moved off there to emails back and forth I have kept everyone. It has only been since being on here today that the I am now convinced I've been scammed I only spoke with him last night.
It started with this email

Peter Nathar to me

Hi (Name deleted), hope you are have had a pleasant weekend and you are enjoying the Easter break? I am writing to intimate you with detailed information about my self and i hope my message does not bore you. My father is from the United Arab Emirate and mum is from Saint George in Utah, (Both of them are late) my parents broke up when i was 13 though mum remarried and have another son (we never got along) but my father dint re-marry till his death. My father was from a Muslim home but he became a convert and brought me up as a Christian though it is very uncommon amongst my tribe. I got married to my wife in my home country she is Aussie and was on vacation in the UAE when we met. I gave all i could to make it work she was loving and very caring, we lived together in peace and harmony until she became covetous and immoral and cared for nothing but financial gain. She betrayed and swindled me in connivance with an associate of mine. I moved on to the US after my marriage failed, to start a new life but putting up with my mums relative has not been a wonderful thing because we have never got along. I feel they dint accept me because my father is not American and my mum married my father without there consent so they were relief to see the marriage break when it did. Since I was not welcomed among my mothers relative I moved to Cumming in Georgia. I began to live a life of work and the only thing that mattered to me was ensuring my daughter is happy. I love my daughter so dearly; she is gentle humble and wont hurt a fly. My baby always wants me around and i do not hesitate to have her around me at every opportunity. I got so engrossed in work and i completely became an introvert. After my ex i tried come out of my shell a few times but the girls were all out for flings and lustful pleasure which is not what i seek. I work as a freelance joint venture broker this affords me to travel. Work became my only consolation and i put in all i can to it. I am grateful God prospered me with my job and my finances are stable but still something is missing and that is finding a woman that will give me joy . I have heard about on line dating network before now but i felt it was not for me until an associate met and got married to his wife via an on line dating network so i decide to give it a try and registered during my spare time. I am in the UK now meeting with clients for a project. I seek my soul mate and who is honest and ready to let go her past. You sound open and sincere and i also appreciate your maturity and this gives me the zeal to want to know more about you. I appreciate our conversation and i am looking forward to a happy friendship between us. I believe to love and beloved is a joy of living, we all have gone through our different experiences in life but what matters is how we handle situations and move on with life. The best things that can happen to a man is to give love a chance to triumph over his past.
I will be back to OZ next month and i am also working towards residing permanently in OZ so i can be close to my daughter and be involved with her growing up.
Tell me more about your self, family , work, past relationship.
I dint get any sms , can you reaffirm that you typed my numbers correctly.

I have at least 20 emails, more stories more lies It may help to get them off my chest I feel like a fool
(Name deleted)

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Wood ; markoct20@yahoo.com

Postby kearz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 am

How are u (Name deleted)? I appreciate chatting with you earlier and i can not deny you ve been in my thought. I respect your person, maturity and open mindedness. I just woke up to write you this mail and must confess that i like this woman ( Name deleted ) who has such a great sense of reasoning. I really look forward to establishing a great union with you and hope to make you smile always. Happiness looks too small when you hold it in your hands, just let it go once, and you realize how precious it was.
Laughter is like a fresh new day, each giggle is the dawn of a new morning, brighten up your day and smile with laughter my dear.
You are in my thoughts.
I am attaching a picture of my daughter and i.
Hope you like it.
Peter.

Of course I poured out my heart to him not doubting for a minute he was not who he said he was. He would text message me every morning to tell me I was in his thoughts, 2minutes ago I received another telling me I had an ecard and that he was on his way to church. All was well, then he was off to Africa to complete a project, I still didn't get it. I don't think its fully sunk in.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nathar

Postby The Enchantress » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam kearz.

I am sorry you are communicating with a scammer - please cease all contact with this callous criminal.

Please post as many details/mails as you can - this will alert and save others being scammed.

This guide will help http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328

If you have any questions or concerns please post - we will help you all we can.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Peter Nather

Postby kearz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 am

‹ Newer 17 of 25 Older ›
How are you dear?
peter
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details May 6
How are you dear? I appreciate your honest answers to my questions and i will respond with my own answers later. It has been quite a busy day out here and i am having a lot to do now. Something came up which has been consuming my time all day. I ve been making lots of phone calls and traveling arrangements to make because i have a huge project to purchase some machines for an African government which i have concluded upon and the machines been shipped some weeks back.
But there is this new development that the machines have to be installed before i receive payment because i practically financed the purchase.
The shipment arrived Africa yesterday and the government insist i get them installed before i get paid. I have to be in Africa as soon as possible to get this sorted. Now I must secure my traveling ticket and also make arrangement for engineers in Africa that will install them.
I am still with the traveling agent and hope he can secure a sit for me to Africa ASAP.
I look forward to chatting with you soon darling.

‹ Newer 15 of 25 Older ›
Happy Mothers Day.
peter
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details May 8
Darling, i am about going to bed after a long day. I already confirmed a ticket to Africa for tomorrow morning. I could not go to bed without looking out for your email, i can not deny that i am always eager to read your messages and i do look forward to finding happiness with you.
The thought of you gets me excited and i yearn to meet with you ASAP. I feel privileged to meet a woman who seeks same thing as i do within a short while joining the online web date.
I consider it an obligation to provide for my woman and will be honored if you will let me have your address and full name because i got something’s to send to you don’t ask me what cos it should be a surprise for you.
We all have gone through situations in life what is important is how we handle them.
I want you to know that when you are low with nowhere to go remember this, when you open your eyes, your heart, your spirit, yourself, there you will find the stranger called hope. Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or ever could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they are your guardian angel sent from heaven up above.
You are in my dream already and i want you to put your mind in tune with mine so i can be with you in your dream my love.
Thinking of you and wishing you a pleasant mother’s day.
Peter.

‹ Newer 14 of 25 Older ›
Darling
peter
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details May 10
How are you darling? Thank you for the beautiful picture you have sent, you are charming and ur grand daughter is cute. It has been quite a busy day here trying to get the machines from the sea port. able to conclude on that today because of the port charges but i should pay the fees tomorrow and get them out. Working here is quite stressful , the people are quit rigid and demanding. Roads are bad and traffick is terrible. One of the officials is accommodating me so i don't have to stay in hotel. You are in my thought baby and i am honored no one is taking my place in your heart and i hope to sweep you off your feet. I don’t know how best i can let you know this now but i hope you will enjoy this music...
I feel like a teenager sending you this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvjRrwR2eA4 Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost a Thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8m36gLKNIY Matthew Deane - When I Fall In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h649I7ETaHI Nat King Cole - When I Fall In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDspZSjaYRE Westlife - Nothing's gonna change my Love for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHQ9qjkZxYs Westlife - Love can build a Bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BTjbjU6FXA Janet Jackson - Runaway
Talk to you soon baby.

Peter Nathar to me
show details May 12
Sorry i got you worried baby darling, the past 24 hours has been a terrible nightmare. I have been in the hospital and to the police.
This whole episode is a like a movie scene i still find it hard to believe it is happening to me. While i was going to pay the port charges yesterday, the rented car developed a fault and just while i was thinking of what to do because I was running late a taxi came along which i joined after letting the driver know my destination.
There were two passengers behind and i sat in front, the last i remember was a hit behind my head and when i gained consciousness i was in the hospital. Behold everything i had were gone, documents, my passport, bank cards also my laptop with vital information's and the money i was to pay for the port charges. I understand i was lying on a deserted road and some passerby who saw me took me to hospital and reported to the police. I sent you email via a nurse PDA and also contacted my host when i gained consciousness.
I will need to raise fund for the port charges ASAP as the Africa port here is not safe, there are miscreant and hoodlums who may be tampering with the parts and i will be responsible for it... I feel very sick, i am so confused and depressed just sitting here and can’t figure out nothing.
My shoulder is in bandage, i am lucky to still have my phone because I forgot it in the rented cab and the driver returned it to the house..
The driver of my rented cab is the prime suspect and police have taking him in for questioning.
I am really confused and depressed and confused.

Peter Nathar to me
show details May 12
I have been betrayed for money in the past and it does not stop me from trusting again.
When i love it is unconditional . I will never ask you for money and if i did i would have expected a polite and simple i am sorry darling i dont have.
Now you are so protective of your self and believe every one is not true.
I have opened up my mind for you and my heart yearns for you without second thought.
Because we have been betrayed or others are out for pesonal gain does not mean thesame about everyone.
I can not deny i am deeply hurt about your selfish thought concerning my predicament and i regret mentioning it to you.
My predicament is mine alone and i now know i can not share my burden with you.
I should not have attached too much emotion to this online thing, i thought we were on same page but you are holding a lot back and not trusting.
I have heard about scam and i went ahead to let you see me on cam to assure you i am for real but you dont think so.
You have a right to believe me or not.
I respect your opinion

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: ON BADOO: ROGER Peter NATHER

Postby kearz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 am

‹ Newer 9 of 25 Older ›
Thank you for your support
peter
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details May 15
Darling, i appreciate your messages and want you to know that i am not exactly busy . I have no access to internet without my host computer and i have to make sure the family is not using it so that i don’t inconvenience them.
I have been making several phone calls and writing email to associates hoping they will assist.
I will need about $18,000 ASAP for the port charge an associate sent in $3,000 also an aged uncle sent in $4,000 both via western union money transfer today and i am still in need of $11,000. Wish I can access quick loan and I will pay back not minding the interest rate. I can’t believe i am in such situation asking for fund. I have never had reason to beg in my life but now i find my self in such situation. I am been charged for every additional day the machines stay at the port baby i just wish all of this is a night mare i can wake up from.
I need your arms around me darling.
Thank you for your support.

‹ Newer 4 of 25 Older ›
Details
X
peter
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details Jun 6
Baby, you should be in bed now and i just got back from church. I am writing to intimate you with the details you will send the money.
I understand you will be sending it at lunch time and it will be early hours of the morning here which is good as i can get the money and proceed to continue work on the project.
The money should be sent via western union money transfer. I hope you can locate any one close by or at the post office.
My details and the address of where I am here is.
Name: Peter Nathar
Address: 22 road, B close house 16
City: Lagos
Zipcode: 23401

You will be required to use some security questions and answer.
Question should be: What for?
Answer: Project.
You will be given 10 digits number which is the money transfer control number.
I will appreciate that you don’t email me the details please send the money transfer control number details via sms to my phone.
Thank you baby have a pleasant night rest.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shv ... a1df4dae68

Ministry OF Finance And Economic Planning to me
show details Jun 17 (10 days ago)
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more

Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning, Nigeria.

Attention: (Name deleted).

RE: CONTRACT PAYMENT OF MR PETER NATHAR.

We have been given mandate to process the contract payment of Mr Peter Nathar. and based on the instruction for this payment to be made to you Tania Keary. we would like to notify you that the contract payment has been approved and ready to be paid out.

The financial institution to handle the payment has been notified also. After receiving confirmation and proper verification from you. You shall be directed on how payment will be made to you.
Your account information is required for the transfer to be effected immediately.
Please state your account information’s in the format below.
If you do not have the details requested by us do confirm from your bank and get back to us because the information’s are needed when making international bank transfer.

Name and Address:
Phone Number.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Name:
ACCOUNT NO:
SWIFT CODE:
BSB:

The total approved amount due for payment is USD 879,000. You are required to confirm receipt of this message in order to enable the ministry process your contract payment.

Yours truly,
Mr. Moses Ajaah
Director General Administration
Ministry of Finance & Eco 1 of 2 Older ›
RE: REQUEST FOR CONTRACT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE
X
contract peter
X
show details Jun 20 (6 days ago)

Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning,Nigeria.

Attention: (Name deleted)

RE: REQUEST FOR CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
Good day to you.
Could you please inform Mr Peter Nathar to send his Contract Approval Certificate immediately so that we can get his payment file endorsed in the Ministry of works and Housing.
I will advise he sends it today so that I can submit it today to avoid any delay.
Please try and get in touch with him.
I shall wait for your email.

Yours truly,
Mr. Moses Ajaah
Ministry of Finance & Economic Development.
Forward

show details Jun 22 (4 days ago)
MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING

Attention: (Name deleted)

RE: REQUEST FOR CONTRACT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE

Sorry for not responding yesterday, i tried to find immediate alternative to the situation we have. This is a new administration and the Ministry of Works and Housing needs the contract approval Certificate to affirm he actually applied for the contract and got approval through the right channel. In a situation where this can not be provided it makes it difficult to endorse the final approval of the contract fund.
It’s quite unfortunate that he cannot provide the certificate. We have the police report stating he was robbed which is admissible but payment can not be effected immediately.
The police report will aid to process the payment in a space of about 4 to 6 months and i am sure he can't go through this process.

Based on your explanation, arrangement has to be made to obtain a Certificate for him; this can be done in the Ministry here in less than 48 hours but it will cost a total of $22,550 USD. Do inform him about this so that arrangement for the money can be made. The certificate will be obtained and sent to the Ministry of works and Housing .Do inform him about this, I will wait to hear from your side and if the money is made available I can apply for the certificate so that the bank can transfer your money with the total amount of his contract payment in the next 72 hours and money will reflect in your
bank account within 4 working days.

The charges to the Certificate which is $22,550 USD should be paid in cash to our account department.
Your response will be most appreciated.
Yours truly,

Mr. Moses Ajaah
Ministry of Finance & Economic Development.

I FOOLISHLY GAVE MY BANK DETAILS BECAUSE I STILL HAD BELIEF THIS WAS REAL AND HE NEVER DIRECTLY ASKED ME FOR ANYTHING. HIS ACCENT WAS NOT HEAVY HE WAS INTELLIGENT AND ARTICULATE, I HAD A GUT FEELING SOMETHING WAS UP. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN I REGULARLY SPOKE TO THIS GUY ON CAM THAT'S WHY I TRUSTED HIM. THAT WAS UNTIL YESTERDAY AND I FOUND OUT THIS CAN BE MANIPULATED, BASED ON THAT AND OTHER THINGS I LEARNT FROM HERE I CLOSED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND AM NOT RESPONDING TO HIS CALLS. I'M STILL SCARED BUT I UNDERSTAND ITS BEST NOT TO HAVE FURTHER CONTACT.

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roger

Postby Ralph Warner » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 pm

I FOOLISHLY GAVE MY BANK DETAILS BECAUSE I STILL HAD BELIEF THIS WAS REAL
It is extremely important that you go to or contact your bank as soon as possible and let them know that a scammer has your banking details and ask for your account number to be changed, this will no doubt be inconvenient to you and force you to adjust your details for any direct debits that are periodically removed from your account however it will be better than having your money removed from you account and then having to close your account.

It is too late now but good advice is to NEVER give out your banking details to persons unknown
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roger

Postby kearz » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 am

I telephoned my bank on Sunday and closed my account after finding the answers I needed on here. I thought these scammers only sent emails about inheritance etc. I had no idea about these dating scams fake profiles, the little bit I did know did not fit this guy. He was intelligent and articulate and never directly asked me for anything and talking to him on cam convinced me he was real. That was until I found this site, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its
"A DUCK" I am to embarrassed to tell anyone that I sent $500. I think I will take that secret to my grave I have some relief telling it all on here.
I have not replied to anything he has sent since Sunday, now his ringing constantly BUT never leaves a message ;)

His Yahoo address is peter.nather@yahoo.com

THIS IS WHAT HE CLAIMS ARE HIS UK NUMBERS....+447011163954 or TEXT +447928212540
AND AFRICAN NUMBER FROM HIS RENTAL PHONE :roll: +2348139402018 :liar:

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather -peter.nather@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 am

I am glad to hear you have sorted this with your bank, well done.

Scammers operate in many ways, fake lotteries, inheritances from long lost relatives, millionaire widows on their death beds who need to disburse their money, hitman scammers who try to scare you into sending money, real estate scammers who have non existent property for rent, employment scammers who want you to cash their fake cheques or pay fees for travel, pet scammers who want you to make a home for their non existent dog, loan scams where you will be offered loans at incredibly low interest rates but require huge fees to be sent first, ebay scams where the seller gets you to send money for cars and such that dont exist and other ebay scammers who want you to send your expensive goods without them actually paying for them then there are other scammers who try to purchase large volumes of stock from companies using compromised bank details then have the company pay a "courier" for inflated delivery charges, then there are the charity scams trying to draw on peoples emotions after disasters.

All this and I haven't touched on the many variations of romance scams. There is a scam out there waiting for everyone, it doesn't really matter how smart you are but it does matter how trusting you can be.

For us its simple, we have had the experience of dealing with all of these scams for many years and nothing new comes of too much of a surprise to us but for somebody who isn't ready for it these scams are well rehearsed and refined to catch out even the most careful person.

There are some rules that will keep you safe from all of these scams;

Dont send money or goods to persons you have not met, even if they sent it to you first
If you have the slightest doubt question it (but dont question the person you doubt)
Google is your friend (so long as you haven't posted your life story and secrets)
There are many places you can get good free advice about scams, Romancescam being the pick of them of course :)

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather... word travels fast

Postby kearz » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm

This is the latest in my drama with this scammer,

Where are you baby ?
X
Inbox
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details 11:30 PM (10 hours ago)
Baby , are you okay ? You ve not responded to my sms and not answered my calls lately. Talk to me please .
I am worried about you :P
Forward

Peter Nathar
peter.nathar@yahoo.com

and now I just received this I dont know how he found out, I just want him to disappear :cry:
‹ Newer 6 of 18 Older ›

You posted on a website that i am a scammer .
X
Inbox
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details 2:58 AM (6 hours ago)
You posted on a website that i am a scammer . I can not believe this, despite u ve seen me on web cam.
I regret asking u for any financial assistance.
I will refund ur $500 ASAP . :applause: WHen i come back to Oz i stand before u you will be able to write back to the website that i am not a scammer and my picture be removed from the site.
I can not find the right words to express my disappointment.

PennyCoyne
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PennyCoyne » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 am

Hi kearz

Thank you for your last posting.

This is a typical reponse from a scammer to try to get you to remove your post. :liar: You will not get the money back, he may try and send you a false, fraudulent cheque, DO NOT try to cash it, because it could get you into serious trouble :(

Block all contact from this criminal :liar: Do not reply or respond at all to this contact.
Beware there's Scammers out there

Don't forget to check any photos on http://www.scamdigger.com/ and http://www.tineye.com/

Please remember to post all scam reports on http://www.romancescam.com This excellent web site, which may have helped you today. Don't just read them, post them

Spread the word Beware of Scammers

PennyCoyne

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kearz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks penny,
I've kissed my money goodbye I'm amazed this creep is still carrying on the lies. Makes me sick to my stomach to hear from him I hope he drops off and 'drops dead".

kearz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scary stuff.. peter.nather@yahoo.com..

Postby kearz » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 am

I RECEIVED THIS TODAY AND ANOTHER WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY TESTING ME TO SEE HOW FAR I WILL GO.. SO HERE IT IS' VERY EMBARRASSING' SO I HAVE EDITED A FEW BITS BUT YOU GET THE IDEA, AND I'M POSTING IT BECAUSE I'M SURE OTHERS HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT. FOR THE CREEP THAT IS DOING THIS TO ME
' THERE IT IS.. NOW WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT"

DID YOU SEE THIS FROM THE SITE?
X
Inbox
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details 7:50 AM (2 hours ago)
THIS IS FROM THE SITE

If you find this website useful, please sponsor us with your Paypal account. We need this money to pay for hosting and keep the site running. For just $5 donation per month you will be given a title "Romancescam Sponsor" and a special color rank. Or, an alternative way to help this site: if you do some shopping on Amazon or eBay, please enter their sites through the buttons above.^^^ Then continue your regular shopping. It will not cost you a penny, but will support this site. You can also set up automated monthly donations with PayPal from here. Thanks in advance for your donations!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT HAS PAID THE $5 ?

I wonder if the owner has a face..

4 of 23

Obviously this message will go to the site.
X
Inbox
X
Peter Nathar to me
show details 7:57 AM (2 hours ago)
Obviously this message will go to the site. I will not send you cheque, i have no intention of defrauding you and i will never do that to any one. I will refund you via western union . When you get money transfer control number you don't have to be scared. You only need to get to the cash outlet to confirm if the fund is there or not. Maybe then you and the crazy site can bite your tongue. I loved you but you obviously did not. However, don’t forget to post how you were moaning and calling my name asking me ....... while we were having phone sex. T... YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE. ONLINE DATE IS CRAP AND I REGRET GOING ONLINE TO FIND A MATCH
Last edited by kearz on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 am

Ignore him.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am

Kears, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you have not done anything wrong, please continue ignoring him regardless of what he says.

Return to “White Males”