It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peterson Hooper aka Hooper Roberto, petersonhooper@yahoo

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 pm

deleted on hi5 and netlog

his add. pics

Image Image

email address also leads to FB
Hooper Roberto :-o

Work and Education
Etisalat
Operations Manager

building contractor
united arab emirates dubai

University of Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire

iDance Academy
Ciudad La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia

Living
London, United Kingdom - Current City
Kannapolis, North Carolina - Hometown
Basic Information
Gender Male
Relationship Status Single
Family
owen roberto family - Sister

Re: Peterson Hooper aka Hooper Roberto, petersonhooper@yahoo

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peterson Hooper

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

add. clone on FB

facebook.com/peterson.hooper.3
Peterson Hooper
About
Worked at self employed
Studied at University of Texas at Tyler
Lives in Blackpool
In a Relationship

Image Image Image

worthley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benjamin Brown, heartben230@yahoo.com

Postby worthley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm

This is Him!!! Ladies do not fall for it!

worthley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby worthley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 pm

His email is heartben230@yahoo.com I do not know know his yahoo messenger

worthley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby worthley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Hey Myra can you please tell me where you got his information?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 pm

The email researches are done using Spokeo. Try it yourself!! ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:08 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5989283019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Richard T
Am just a man looking to find her Princess Charming, think charm sophistication and class would best describe who I am looking for. I have a passion for traveling, meeting new people and exploring! I love the outdoors along with romantic evenings in

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

George Kendricks - gerogekendricks@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

dating72
geroge
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Oregon
City: portland
Zip Code: 97205
Religion: Buddhist / Taoist
Ethnicity: African American (black)
In my own words:
I am a Veterinary Doctor by profession, A widower and I got a little Daughter and a son . I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I am compassionate, gentle,perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal,reliable, trustworthy,analytical, ethical
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time

no pic
HELLO NICE PROFILE YOU GOT HERE

Hello nice profile you have got in here ,I will like to know more about you if you dont mine ,I am george kendricks a vetrinary doctor ,saw your profile pics and became interested in you . it will be my pleasure to get to hear back from you . My email address is gerogekendricks at yahoo.com
yahoo avatar

email address leads to:

facebook.com/george.kendricks?fref=ts
George Kendricks
Studied at: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Past: Delphi Florida
Lives in Miami

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edward Aruly - edwardaruly@rocketmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:38 pm

mate4all.com
I Seek Ur Love
44 Years old ■ Man seeking Woman ■ Lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia ■ Here for Marriage, Serious Relationship
Marital Status: Single
Direct contacts:
Email: edwardaruly@rocketmail.com
Children: I have children
Education: Graduate
Annual income: $75,001 - 100,000
About Myself:
I am new online and not sure how it works . I am on here hoping to meet my soul mate . rnI am self employed and my work gives me room for traveling, i am presently in the UK for work. I have a son residing with my ex.rnI am interested in making the journey through life more enjoyable. I enjoy travel, the outdoors, interesting foods, a good laugh and being creative.rMy past is behind me and i am looking towards a pleasant and happy future . What is life with out love ?

About My Partner:
The woman of my dream, i want to grow old with i know you are out there and i am searching for you
What I am looking for in the ideal relationship is a partnership based upon mutual respect. It would be nice to experience a kind of "click," like a puzzle piece fitting in place. I am interested in someone who is authentic who lives in the present but plans for the future.

same pic as pic #2

for his avatar, however, see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 71#p323271" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Pandora on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Kendricks - gerogekendricks@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 pm

avatar leads to a profile on okcupid, discodano from Rosemount, Minnesota, looking for girls 24-37, RPO? :thinking:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/discodan ... le_similar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
his pics on this profile lead to the 2009 MS account of Dan "adidasdano"
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Kendricks - gerogekendricks@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 pm

yep, this guy sure looks like real picture owner, thanks for finding him! :)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 am

also goes by Richard Nova:
facebook.com/richard.nova.758
Works at E.Al_badr group for Trading.Contracting. Real estate
From Austin, Texas

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mydaily_flogclaimoffice@aol

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm

MDF> nelsondavid680
David Nelson /
44 year old, man from United States
I WORK AS AN AGENT TO THE HONORABLE DAILY FLOG COMPANY!!

:lol: Message from nelsondavid680
Date: 21, Jul 17:09:05
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS FROM MY DAILY FLOG OFFICE

CONGRATULATIONS FROM MY DAILY FLOG OFFICE
DEAR BENEFICIARY

we are pleased to inform you of the result that just concluded annual Final draws held on the (20th of JULY 2013) by MYDAILYFLOG group in cash Promotion to encourage the usage of MYDAILYFLOG world wide, your JavaScript: void (0) Name was among the 20 Lucky winners who won $600.000.00USD (six hundred thousand united state dollars) each on the MYDAILYFLOG group promotion Award Attached to ticket number (5647600545189) and Ref No (2551256002/244) Serial Number (55643451907).

The online draws was Conducted by a random selection of email you where picked By an Advanced automated random computer search from the MYDAILYFLOG in other to Claim your $600.000.00USD the lottery program which is a new innovation by MYDAILYFLOG, is aimed at saying A BIG THANK YOU to all our users for making MYDAILYFLOG Their number one means to connect, communicate, relate and hook up with their families and friends over the years.
so You are required to contact our head office (mydaily_flogclaimoffice@aol.com) with information below in order for us to complete your winning certificate and for further information regarding the disbursement of your lottery win.
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:
NATIONALITY / COUNTRY:
TICKET NUMBER:
REF NUMBER:
SERIAL NUMBER:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
All winnings must be claimed not later than the 30th of JULY 2013. After this
Date, all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake
Thanks.
MyDailyFlog2013@Organization.

:D :lol:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tyrell Clark; <tyrellclark80@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:13 pm

..... from netlog

Tyrell101

Name
Tyrell Clark

United Kingdom

Native language
English

Hello Friend,
Good profile, and great picture... I am Tyrell. I would like to be a friend. Can i get to know you please if you don't mind

xxxxx

thanks for the message.. i have just sent you an email about me and some pictures to your email box....hope to hear from you there.

Hello Good Day,

Thank you so much for the response and the willingness to be my friend. Well i think nothing is more rewarding than having a friend and family,so i decide to mail you on the site because i see you fit my search preference. i am divorced and have a son, i grew up in a legal family in the USA. Most of my friends would say i am an Educated,Gentle,Charming and Honest man. Going to theater,museum,cinema,fine dinner,reading,painting,cooking,shopping and traveling are my favorites. I work as a Veterinary Doctor. Well thanks very much for reading my message and i hope to hear from you soon next so we get acquitted with each other.
Tyrell from netlog.

UK-PRIVAX-2013051302
Privax LTD
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #15404
Houston, TX 77043
USA

At the Stadium.....jpg

Close to the waters....jpg

<<<<<<< first Pic give a Hint in vk.com for a british Guy Anthony Moore ..... there he uses pics of Dan McKane, MIAC Executive Director · Saint Paul, Minnesota

http://vk.com/id173060060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar ....... he hides himself there as invisible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

scammed2much
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: and now waynecruz1@hotmail.com

Postby scammed2much » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Got a full picture match same scammer...on BADOO...that site is a magnet for LIARS

I suspected him early...like my callsign says, I have had my share of them...probably more then my share

Here's the bs I got:

"Hello Dear

How u do, thanks for your e-mail that you sent me, I am so glad that we are now have a different way of communicating ... My beloved and be looking at the list of photos and I have to say, blessed with beauty, beauty is not based on how attractive we are all others but how attractive we are to themselves, one can not think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too. so to me that in most prettiest woman ever met .

Am Wayne Cruz and 47yrs still free, have daughter that she,s 13 and named Kimberly. I am an archaeologist by professionI hope you like me.. Smile. I hope you can also email me few pictures of yourself. My Height is 6' 2" 188 cm, My Ethnicity is Caucasian/White, I have an average body,brown hair and brown eyes,I don't smoke, I drink on occasions, never been to jail... I am simple and easy to individually and like to meet new people from all different regions of the world for the common good 'friendship'. I would like to know if You can enable ......

I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing, faithful. Now comes to what I want In a woman, Well for me I don't think beauty really matters but what matters most Is true love and understanding which am I am looking for and hoping I will find my soul mate on here. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, swimming,ski, hiking and climbing, traveling, listening to soft music's, long driving, soccer, I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I dislike lies. I love someone who is trustworthy. I love nature; well I believe that is one of those things in life because life is all about ups and downs. I like to meet new people and get to know new things in life and I believe that's what life all about.

I do like to travel and look forward to being able to travel all over the world some day. Won't be for awhile, but before I get to old. Smile... Need to find a travel partner to enjoy it with.Smile. Have you ever travel long distance before? Where have you traveled to? I've been to all about the Calif Coast, Chicago, Texas, New Zealand, Washington state, Montana, France, Wyoming, Colorado, Michigan, Australia, Spain, Italy, Germany, Only been to Mexico and St. Marten once and I Look forward to seeing more of the world.

I am widowed for over two years, just moved to the UK but currently in D.C, I would rather say its very lonely here, I know its hard to find someone faithful to share my life ... I'm looking for ..... I know it's hard to find one .... but I think if you do that, you forget to search, I to know that the perfect man for you to be at your door bell rings at your door when the time is right, it can take a long time love

But your heart will know when you are finally at home with the one you love, as it is everything I ever wanted in my entire life now, to be happy Dream with my wife and when I discovered that in you I'm only willing to go to the ends of the world with you, to learn more about it later.

I sincerely hope to hear from you soon.I hope that every moment of your day is full of laughter and happiness' cos its good
have a day full of happiness ...

W.Cruz

Return to “White Males”