It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:58 am

also goes by Marcus Heskey, hes1967@live.com

facebook.com/marcus.heskey.5
Marcus Heskey
Worked at US Navy Life
Went to United States Naval Academy
Lives in San Diego, California
From San Diego, California

his other look is here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67283" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Also goes on Confirio as caringchris, chrisss.bulliner@yahoo.com

45 / Male / Straight / Widower
Joined September 10, 2013. From Italy. Living in Honolulu, Hawaii. Completed graduate school at University Of Liverpool.

About Me
Am Christopher Bulliner an archaeologist by profession a widower and a single parent of a beautiful daughter. I am a good christian a devoted man to his work.I am easy going man who is caring,loving,understanding,faithful and down to earth kind of person,I am tired of being single i hope i would meet the woman of my dream down here.

Junkmail:
There is a popular saying that goes this way beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,But my phrase is beauty is in the eyes of the beholder who sees the heart. i just logged into this platform just some mins back and while going through some profiles yours caught not only my eyes but my attention and i cant forgive myself if i walk pass your profile without leaving you a note, I would be happy and fulfilled if i get a response from my note to you becos i would love to get to know you more better. You can leave me a short note to my email on chrisss.bulliner @ yahoo.com for further communications, Thanks Chris.

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.bulliner?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Contractor Manager, Archaeologist

Studied at: Engineering (University of Liverpool)

Living: Honolulu, Hawaii

Place of birth: Sorrento, Italy

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chrisss.bulliner@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:16 pm

datehookup
chrisbu
Am a simple person who is very loving,caring,understanding,loyal, and lastly dedicated to his work and his daughter am an archaeologist by profession and i do love my profession but in life a man is not complete when he does not have his other half. i am in search for my soul mate of mine that woman who would understand me,caring,loving,faithful,supportive and lastly a lady who can be a good mother and lover to both myself and daughter

Thanks for your reply to my mail.i would love to get to know you more better and you would make me so flattered and happy by sending me a private email to my mail address directly chrisss,bulliner@yahoo.com,i await to hear from you soonest

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

paulwilliams213@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:53 pm

paulwilliams213@yahoo.com

His Yahoo avatar leads to this thread....
Image but his pic on Tagged doesn't seem to be the same guy..... :thinking:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991029121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul W
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 17 times :thinking:
Profile Skin: Default

Ohio,Columbus, USA

Messages on Tagged

Hi pretty. I like your eyes, your smile, and I think it is very attractive .. I want to be friends and more with a decent and very beautiful woman like you .. I thought I should write this first line just to tell you that the distance between us will is far .. but i want you to know that i can bit the distance I am willing to relocate to meet someone That's real and have a good heart too .. Lets communicate more, I believe that both chemistry and communication are very important, we should be more to each other online and if chemistry we can decide if we should meet, where to meet, how and when! ..If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. I am sure i will not be on this website for too long. add me on skype paul.wilson4927 Nice meeting you. Paul

yes its paulwilliams213@yahoo.com :D whats yours just add me up i am online waiting

Paul Williams <paulwilliams213@yahoo.com>

Thanks for your email... i hope you hear from you as soon as possible.

Received: from [41.203.67.139] by web160704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:03:05 -0800 (PST)

IP: 41.203.67.139
Hostname: 41.203.67.139
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andy Taylor, t.andy56@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun May 04, 2014 7:35 am

FMF
andy5600
Love is the Key to happiness.....
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
My Education: Associates Degree
My Profession: Engineer

My Interest Keywords / Tags
good sense of humor
looking for a lady

About Me
I love to draw and paint and exhibit my work now and again. I am interested in music and I write all the time for fun. I play guitar and have done for about 30 odd years. I also play keyboards and have done for about 8 or 9 years

...send me an email on t.andy56@yahoo.com...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andy Taylor, t.andy56@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun May 04, 2014 7:38 am

email address yields two Skype profiles

Skype1
Andy Taylor aka andy56002
chipley, United States

Skype2
Alex Aro
aka swagalas

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 am

To t.andy56@yahoo.com
Opened 2014/05/04
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.203.67.139:57010)

Join Taylor Andy on Yahoo! Messenger
X-Originating-IP: 41.203.67.139

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 am

I'm definitely flexible and open to discovering new passions, especially those of a special woman. As for my personality, Spiritually, my spiritual path has been touched by my mentor and the serenity of nature ...I believe strongly in God and he his my reason of living. I'm definitely seeking a long term relationship forever, a relationship bounds in the ways and admonition of the lord.
I am honest and I don't like to lie and I hate lie, deception and dupery. I help my friends if they have problems. I am faithful in friendship and in love. I do what I say and what I think. All my acts in my life reflect my mind. I am easy to live and I hate quarrellings. My dream is to get married again to a lovely woman that will be called my wife and life time partner.I need a loving and caring person besides me. I'd like to spend as much time as possible together, to share problems like: sorrow, joy and thoughts. I think it's very important to listen and learn from each other. There is only several really serious belongings in life, friendship, loyalty and love among them. I think that people can not be without friendship and loves together. Particularly without love and passions? I'm optimist, intelligent, romantic, faithful, understanding,God fearing with a sense of humor. I want to love and to be loved. I believe in love, happiness. I like a
family style of life, baking, reading, traveling (I dream to see world with my partner), nature, sea and ocean, gardening. I want to have a happy family and children. I am an easy going man with a lovely heart, that is full of love and vitality. I am nice on the inside and handsome on the outside. I am full of wisdom and excitement, and have much love and kindness to give every day to that special woman. I am very loyal, honest and can make you laugh!! I have a passion for life, love to travel, enjoy cooking good meals together and make time to enjoy great conversations.
thanks .

Received: from [41.203.67.139]
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 am

sent pics and decided to look different now :lol:
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=76527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 12, 2014 7:11 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/Peruzy

NAME ~ CHRIST MATA
EMAIL ~ christmata8@yahoo.com
IP=41.151.21.106 ~ Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
I am just whom i am, free your mind and make life easy

Mail
Wow, am very happy and glad to read from you, what a pleasant and lovely smile you got here and your sweet lovely daughter, mine while i am Christ by name, My Dad is from North America my Mom from Irish & English i was born in Australia,after the death of my Dad my Mom took me to London, wish i grow up in London, i am 49 years old, i am a widower since the past 10 years, i have a daughter name Rose, she's 10 years old i lost my wife in the child delivery of my twin baby girls, wish 3 years after my other daughter pass on few month's later my Mom also passed on, have been all alone with my beautiful daughter, she's a very good singer and she can dance as well.... what about you?

Christ Mata
To Me
Today at 11:45 AM
Friendship is not having a gang of people around U…It is best to have one heart which is true,..Thinking of U & Always cares for U, Separation is a wound that no one can heal..!But,remembrance is a gift that no one can steal..!Keep your memories intact..!!.Tears can b Trusted more than Smile because you can easily Smile at anybody but cant Cry without True Feelings….. A true sentence from a real friend..‘All the persons are not my friends. But my friend is not just like all other persons.. CUTE is your NATURE,SWEET is your NAME,close to my HEART you will always REMAIN,As PLANT wants WATER,FLOWER wants DEW,I want nothing but HAPPINESS for you,Smile is a language of love,Smile is to win the hearts ,Smile improves your personality,SO SMILE always.In life,we have a lot to Lose & very little to Choose..!Whenever you get a chance to choose,do it wisely & see that you NEVER LOSE WHAT YOU CHOOSE!...From your dearest friend Christ """smile"""

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Ben, meetmrjason@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Chemistry.com
Username: Megan
Relationship status: Widowed
Income: I'll tell you later
49/Erie, PA
Seeking women: 47-60

Tagline: "Just wanna have fun and enjoy life."

In his own words:

"I am an outgoing spirited man who enjoys being around people who are trustworthy and can have a good laugh. I am faithful to my friends and family and love spending time with them! I stand behind my friends and family in their choices in life and do not judge their character. I am very honest and offer my opinion when asked. I enjoy the outdoors and traveling and would like to find someone to travel the world with. I am easy to get along with and I try to just enjoy life each and everyday."

------------------------------------

49 | Erie, Pennsylvania

Hi, i am Ben, i saw your profile and i just couldnt resist but to stop by and say hi. you look really charming and gorgeous. i signed on the site in search for true love but i find you very beautiful decent and gentle. i was thinking if you could give us a chance with all honesty to get to know each other ? if yes i promise you are not going to regret because i am fun to be with:-)

------------------------------------

49 | Erie, Pennsylvania

Hello xxxx, thank you so much for writting back to me, i want you to know that you really made my day. i appreciate you taking your time to write back . i believe that effective communication opens door to friendship and love . i would love us to keep communicating so we can get to know each other much better. can you send me yourmail so i can write more to you ? or i can send you mine which is meetmrjason (a t) y a H 0 o (dot) c0m i hope to hear from you

Yahoo avatar => different man in pics => see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 02#p395602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Scammer wrote to me from a hotmail addy instead of yahoo addy given.

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014

Hello xxxx

I would like to say thanks to you again for writing, it seems everything is going just fine for me at the moment and i hope our friendship will lead into something great.I am not looking for a woman to jump into bed with but a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. I am Originally from ireland and I am into Oil and Gas, i am widowed with a lovely daughter
her name Lizzy, she lost her mom to cancer three years ago , ever since then i have never considered getting married. i saw your profile on chemistry.com after a friend introduced me to the site and got really interested in you.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't enjoy the one-night stand thing, i believe when you quickly jump into a relationship believe me, you will also quickly jump out and i dont need that kind of thing in my life right now. I want a steady relationship that can lead to something great, I really think it's time to build a relationship for me and my daughters happiness.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so I should be like that.  i am just excited about meeting you.  I will like us to keep communicating so we can get to know and learn more about each other. i believe effective communication is the key to lasting relationship. i would love to know more about your story. your interests, what you like in a man ? what are your future plans/desires? what are your interests. then i will also write you more about me.

Thanks
Jason
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

playing the scammers
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Max; <maxnelson67@yahoo.com>

Postby playing the scammers » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:13 pm

This dumb scammer is at it again

tagged profile is: tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7304120306#fpt=2&fpa=pic

now is using the name Max N
claims to be a Pacific Islander

message he sent to me:
hello angel,you look pretty and so gorgeous,i must confess that you are charming and so attractive and as such your beauty cannot go unnoticed,i will like to know you better,i am a single parent currently working and living in america..we can go on date in becoming life partner or have wonderful business together and i hope you are a sincere person,i appreciate good people..you can add me on yahoo messenger with maxnelson67@yahoo.com..hope to hear from you soon..

guess i have another one to play with LMFAO :mrgreen: will keep you all posted

remember "knowledge is power"
REMEMBER: PLEASE DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE SCAMMERS!!! immediately block them from communicating with you
Knowledge is power and we have it :cool:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Max; <maxnelson67@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eduardo Gomez Russel - talk2eduardo@gmail.com & talk2pantha@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:30 am

Same scammer abusing photos stolen from diff. man reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=92229

Email : talk2eduardo@gmail.com leads into:
=>>plus.google.com/u/0/103533484995588074687/
Eduardo Gomez Russell

FB
=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009856985434
Eduardo Russell

Works at: World Cat Oil and Gas
Picture in the forum.

meetme.com/member/131198932
Eduardo

47, Male, Single
Talkeetna, Alaska