It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

David Eliott <davideliott69@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 31, 2016 11:32 am

YIM nagger

david69eliott17:43 30.5 <ding>
17:51 30.5 <ding>
17:51 30.5 Hi sweety
17:52 30.5 U there?

Hi beautiful, This is David from mingle 2, please reply back if you get my message.

=> Badoo: David Eliott

clone: adatingnest.com/davideliott69

davideliott69

Posted on 02/04/2016

State: Kentucky
City: bowling green
Zip Code: 42104
Headline:
seeking for my better half.
In my own words:
I am a very simple man and it does not take much to make me happy. I only want GODS will for me.I am God fearing, submissive,loyal,hardworking, nurturing,a great communicator as well as listener. I am ready to fill the missing piece in the woman"s life that GOD made for me, I know that you are incomplete because your rib is missing and when we find each other I will just slip comfortable in your life and by your side. You will know me because I wont cause pain in your side but the fit will be comforting and I will hold you up and support you what a rib was designed to to do.you will know me because I am a part of you and we have the same spirit. Please take time and pray before leaving me a MSG cause I am serious about this.The woman for me must be marriage minded and have the heart of GOD and I will know from the examples given in GODS word,I do still believe in love. I'm very ambitious and goal oriented. In everything that I do I seek God first. With God, everything is possible. I'm looking for a person with a great heart and an even better attitude about life. The most important thing I'm looking for in a partner is honesty and lots of two-way communication. I've lived enough to know that I'm not going to like everything that I hear but I'm wise enough to know what I can accept and what I can't.

I'm looking for someone that knows how to really treat a man, not just the superficial stuff you do to court a man, I want the kind of woman that's there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on because you need to let someone else carry the load even if it's just for a minute. And conversely, I'm looking for a woman who knows how to embrace and respect the traditional gender roles in a relationship. However, she can't think that means dictatorship but understands it mean partnership. I'm looking for a woman who understands that respect is a two way street. I could go on and on but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying. If you possess these qualities and more, let's talk!!!

Marital Status: Single / Never married
Education: Some College
Employment Status: Self-employed
Income: $100,000 to $149,999

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

David Eliott <davideliott69@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

david69eliott@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:43 am

forgot to look up his slightly differing actual YIM-used email addy.
david69eliott: <ding>
david69eliott: <ding>
david69eliott: Hi sweety
david69eliott: U there?
=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011789801073
David Eliott
Self-Employed
Bowling Green State University
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Eliott <davideliott69@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:29 pm

=> Badoo: David Eliott
badoo.com/profile/0509920858
David Eliott , 47
Location Rhodes, IA
Personal info
I am a very simple man and it does not take much to make me happy. I only want GODS will for me. I am God fearing, submissive, loyal, hardworking, nurturing, a great communicator as well as listener. I am ready to fill the missing piece in the woman"s life that GOD made for me, I know that you are incomplete because your rib is missing and when we find each other I will just slip comfortable in your life and by your side.......
I'm looking for someone that knows how to really treat a man, not just the superficial stuff you do to court a man, I want the kind of woman that's there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on because you need to let someone else carry the load even if it's just for a minute. And conversely, I'm looking for a woman who knows how to embrace and respect the traditional gender roles in a relationship. However, she can't think that means dictatorship but understands it mean partnership. I'm looking for a woman who understands that respect is a two way street

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Eliott <davideliott69@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Clone here:

sugamanowww.shtyle.fm/profile.do?userid=33233755
richard857 mullen
Male
Village: New York
Louisville, Kentucky (KY)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Steve - srobert199000@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:20 pm

srobert199000@gmail.com

GL
Rsteve19004
49, Man, Single
Bradford, United Kingdom (5391 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
41 - 55 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

Loving,nice,caring and God Fearing man looking for his soulmate,partner and best friend.A Loving and caring woman for a long term relationship/marriage.I enjoy laughing alot yet known when to take things more seriously,I am intelligent ,smart,funny,laid back adventurous and intuitive.i am cofident and not cocky..i would consider a single moms as well.
CHAT

Hello dear, I find your profile attractive and I'm wondering if we could get to know each other if you don't mind. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon…
02:12:09

Hi There,,,Thanks for your response...Here is my email in other for us to communicate more better...srobert199000@gmail.com. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Steve.
13:28:05

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5406934
rowlandhartung
Male , 55 , seeking Female
Berling, Berlin, Germany

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Nather - peter.nather@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:45 am

clone
мж.рф/en/profile/1328283408

William Robert, 50

Greeting
Hello beautiful people. Want to find that special person that complements me. Would be a source of joy, inspiration and goodness to me. A light into my world.
About me
Height:176 cm
Weight:78 kg
Build:average
Ethnicity:mixed
Education:Academic degree
Languages spoken:English, Français

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”