It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genmageaujohn@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Banned from facebook....

email.... genmageaujohn@outlook.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

genmageaujohn@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mb1583682@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Hallo Liebes, wie geht es dir? Mein Name ist Michael aus dem Vereinigten Königreich, bin Single und Sie sind bereit für eine neue Beziehung, lassen Sie mich, bald von Ihnen zu hören.
Hello dear, how are you My name is Michael from the United Kingdom, am single and you are ready for a new relationship, let me hear from you soon.
Sorry for the late reply to your mail. I have been busy as well but this is my email mb1583682@gmail.com, hope to hear from you soon.
Michael..

s, kid1luv1

Love is Natural

Location Eppelheim, Germany Status Widowed
Age 58, Male , 5'7" (171 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Marriage Personality Adventurous
Site Joined german.dating Star Sign Capricorn
About Me
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities..
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality Germany
Occupation Military Languages German / English
Education Masters Degree

=> hangouts:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mb1583682@gmail.com, skype michael.swan56

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Michael Brown Swan <mb1583682@gmail.com>

How are you doing? Hope you are doing well. Can i see your pictures? I will like us to chat on Skype, my Skype is michael.swan56.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael..
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:28 am

Michael Brown Swan <mb1583682@gmail.com> great name!

Hello ,

This is Michael and thanks for your email address.I was glad to chat with you for that few minutes. I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, golf and racquetball. I love my beautiful home.I'm searching for someone loyal, attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read, exercise, someone who likes life,but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life. A spiritual partner. A woman who likes to be pampered and who is affectionate and loving. A friend to be trusted with my heart.I will share the path that takes us to our dream together, forever. Soon...i have a very good sense of humor and love to laugh. love animals and nature. like living in a small town where it's peaceful. would like to find someone to spend my life with. I'm compassionate, caring and romantic.looking for someone who wants to be treated well. I will like to know more about you. These are some pictures of me and i hope you will like them.
Hope to hear from you soon.
ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:58 pm

aurora.chichione
Manchester , UK

&
anderson.cole43
Manchester, UK

&
anderson.cole78
Manchester, Syria
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 am

Smith Anderson

Skype...
smith.anderson970

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Arthur Alexander, arthuralex102a@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:01 am

waydate
GoodAlex2a
50 y/o man
New York City, USA

Description:
I'm honest, hardworking, affectionate and caring in life. I respect the good life of my love ones and the people in general. I like travelling, reading, watching movies, swimming, music and tourism. I'm sincere, kind, generous and loving. I have good manners and understandable qualities. I respect my personality and dignity. I always aim in doing goodness in all aspect of life. As a christian, i'm a disciplined man who fear and respect God.
Ideal match description:
She will be a nice, kind, loyal, faithful, trustworthy, loving and caring woman who has respect, good character and good manners. she will also be an affectionate woman who care for the well-being of her family. She will be a honest and responsible woman who possess the qualities of a virtuous women.

'Hi, I like the elegant structure of your profile. It is interesting and I greatly admired it. You are nice and beautiful. It will be my pleasure knowing you. Due to the nature of my work i'm not always on site, for this reason I will like to have your email. You may send it through my email (arthuralex102a@gmail.com) so that we shall be communicating and know each other very well. It will be my great pleasure meeting you.'

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Kelvin Porter
Skype....
kelvin.porter2

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnmageau044@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:35 pm

saymehi
johnmageau1
58 y/o male
California, USA

Hi how are you doing My Name is John Mageau From USA California also single and i will be glad to know more about you too and send me your pictures on my email address .. johnmageau044@gmail .com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

John - johnmark1035@hotmail.com - Skype : mark.jan1008

Postby minerva » Mon May 29, 2017 5:31 am

johnmark1035@hotmail.com

MD

SingleGuyInNewyork4306
54 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'9"
Non-Smoker / No Children
New York, NY, US

In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is John Mark I'm a good person, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor

CHAT

How are you, my name is John. I review your profile and I must admit that you are a very beautiful woman. When did you take this picture? You look so cute. Well, I would like to know more about you. You are exactly what I'm looking for in a woman,

I'm a very serious man. I'm new to this site, my email address is (johnmark1035@hotmail.com). Do not put any space, you can add me on skype mark.jan1008 if you can contact me by e-mail or give me your email address so I sent you my photos and told you more about myself.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: John - johnmark1035@hotmail.com - Skype : mark.jan1008

Postby IceFM » Mon May 29, 2017 3:34 pm

John Mageau - Actor, Model - Location Ontario, Canada
https:/ /www. starnow.com/johnmageau

..... merged
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

joseph.ferretti53

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generalherbert50@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:26 am

General Herbert
Skype...
general.herbert5

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:03 pm

skype...
Ramsey Wilson
ramsey.wilson5

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Cavet, phillipottor@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!DavidCavet
David, 51
London

how are you doing, My name is David Am from Aurora colorado, you can email me at phillipottor@yahoo.com, i hope we can be good friends here... hope to hear from you soonest... have a blessed day

Return to “White Males”