It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby Marisa » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:05 am

also goes by Alex Mark, alex_mark23@hotmail.com, military in Afghanistan, And email of "Diplomatic Services": dipserv80gmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 pm

here we go again :mrgreen:
joseph.rozay@yahoo.com
currently online

wayn.com
Joseph Rozay
currently in New York City, New York, United States

About me
Just wanna tell you something little about myself......If I had to describe myself it would go like this, I am an easy going, energetic person who actually looks and feels younger than I am. I enjoy being active, cookouts, and having a good time with friends. I have a spontaneous and adventurous spirit and am open to new things, places and events. I love to travel whether it is a short trip, extended weekend, or vacationing at a beach or other exotic location.
A drive through the mountains, or a spot with a serene setting would make a great weekend getaway.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Raygan, james.raygan@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:24 pm

yourakeeper.com/member/profile_jamesraygan.html
jamesraygan: james.raygan@yahoo.com
Username jamesraygan
I am male
Looking for female
Your real name james raygan
Headline james.raygan@yahoo.com
Country United States
City Bronx
State/Region New York
ZIP/Postal code 10451

someonenew.com/view_profile.asp?user=140002
Quiet single Male, 56
From los angeles, California, United States
Looking For: Female for Marriage
Language: English
Ethnicity: Asian :mrgreen:
All of my Fathers 79 year old friends are in agreement that I am quite a stud. Ha Ha. I never really imagined myself using online dating but you work through your 20's, have a little too much fun holding out for Mr right and here you are. I look like my pictures, love my family, have lots of friends, am gainfully employed and smell good. I am intelligent, fashionable, sensitive to others, well mannered, a good provider, have great values, am personable, ****y and grounded and want the same in a significant other. I'll always hold the door for you and don't do drugs, unless you count green tea. Being single is fine and I certainly don't think that one should be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship but life is too short to go through alone and being in love is the best. I am open to finding that and if i find it via the online model, it would be convenient, like ordering relationship take out. : I won't be tooooo detailed on my dating resume as I think it will be . JAMES.RAYGAN******YAHOO.COM is my id.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Confirio. christopher.jones531553@hotmail.com

christo
56 / Male / Straight
Joined September 5, 2013. Living in Reading, England, United Kingdom.

About Me
I am Christopher Jones 56years old, I m a very sharp and outspoken man. My best color is pink and Orange. I like chicken and chips and love Chocolate Ice cream. I like teddy bear. I'm a Civil and Structural Engineer. At my 50ths, I relocated from Australia to Uk some years back when I met my ex wife, but later died 3 year ago, while on her way back from the club. Though I also work as a Civil Engineer, which have made me traveled to various part of the world due to high demand of my profession and that brought me to Finland some weeks ago where we had a conference meeting with some group of engineers around the globe. I am in London at the moment but am looking for a serious true and longstanding relationship and I don't mind relocating if things work out. Though miles may lie between us, we will never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart....

Junkmail:
How are you doing today? And how has your day gone so far? I am just dropping you a line to know if you are interested in a conversation. I am Christopher Jones...I just finished going through your profile. I love what I saw. You have all I need in a woman. You are an angel. You have a great smile. I am seriously interested in you. Here is my email. christopher.jones531553@hotmail.com or christopherjones981@yahoo.com. Take care and I look forward waiting to hear from you soon
Regard,
Christopher Jones

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 55&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Living: London, United Kingdom

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michael_henry20133@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:52 pm

badoo
Michael 53, New York, N

I lost my wife in a plane crash since then i have been alone till now,It's almost 7 years now
I have one boy who is Kelvin 14 years old
Anyway can i have your email address so that i can write you an email to tell you more about me,Here is mine michael_henry20133@hotmail.com

Email is Stephen Murphy
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p342247" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Reginald Lay, layreginald@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:56 am

Faceless on Matchdoctor
reglay
IP: 41.93.150.161
ISP: Expresso Telecom Ltd
Back on MD with hotmail!
mation1
53-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 65
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
I am a calm person, but I prefer to be open. I have a lot of place in my heart for my future wife and family. A non-smoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live natural high life). I am a very energetic girl. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy. I am easy-going, and I'm not too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh...I love poetry,books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners.I enjoy movies and music.I love to do everything that is interesting or I am capable of. I like visiting new places and meeting new people. I dream of traveling around the world.

hello pretty,how are you doing?you are a very beautiful woman and i really like your pic and your smile,i will be very glad if we exchange emails for me to send you more of my pics and tell you more about me if you dont mind,,i will be very glad to read from you soon
nice reading from you,my email is layreginald@hotmail.com i will be very glad to read from you soon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Kendall, davidkendall177@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:26 pm

matchdoctor
davidkendall
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 44 - 77
New York, New York, United States
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people
I am in the army now and i have been in the army for 29 years

Hi there, How are you doing? Am David by name and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind.
davidkendall177@yahoo.com

:D facebook.com/david.kendall.5811
David Kend
Lives in New York, New York
From Rochester, New York

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 pm

superkisser67

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I AM A HAPPY SPUNKY FELLA,I LOVE HAVING FUN,I LOVE TO BE MY THE FAMILY.I AM TO EXPLORE AND SEE NEW THINGS,I LOVE THE BEACH I LIVE LONG I LAUGH AND I LOVE MUCH.I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A DESCENT CARING WOMAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A HOME AND BE WITH THE FAMILY WHO LOVES HER HUSBAND AND KIDS.

bubblesday61@yahoo.com

IP: 216.185.35.23
ISP: ManageDNS
Organization: Tinet SpA

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 pm

whiteknight1

Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: Florida, Orlando
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Bachelors Degree

ray.basinas@yahoo.com
Hey beautiful!
Hey beautiful! You're such a gorgeous sight to behold, You must have lots of guys dying to adore you. I'd be really lucky and glad to get your attention.

IP: 108.60.134.223
ISP: Atlantic Metro Communications

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lyons Richards, lyonsrichard51@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 pm

also uses pics on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 36#p345236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [41.215.160.151] GHANA :twisted:

Hello there and how are you doing?I will be very happy if we can chat on yahoo messenger and know more about each other there well....And i don't get on the site much i am a very busy man as well..I work in the military army i am a Engineer....So what do you do for living and where are you?

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Confirio

pritzkerdave
48 / Mann / Heterosexuell
Living in Lexington Park, Maryland.

About me

I am honest, true, sincere and trust worthy and extend my sincere and honest hand of friendship. I believe in humanity better future we can build it on base of love, compassion, respecting the free will of all, as well as all life on hearth and to see the planet as living and conscience being we can do it. I'm a man with principles, policy, honest and faithful, determine and focused, loving and caring and above all romantic. I just wanted to meet someone who is a genuinely good person who is kind and considerate of others. I have to help people-that is just the way I am whether it is holding a door open or helping carry a grocery bag or whatever. I don't like conflict and usually can get along with everyone. It upsets me when people are just mean and nasty especially for no reason. Everyone has problems but you can't take it out on someone else. I try to do what I can and hope someone will pass the kindness on because we have all needed something sometime and there was someone there for us. I'm confident, intelligent, outgoing, i am also a straight forward kind of person i get straight to the point and i'm going to tell you how it really is but that is just me and the type of person that i am, and i am just a nice person to talk to and get along with, i am also adventurous and i take risks cause i believe life is all about taking chances and living your life to the fullest and that is how i live each day of my life to the fullest cause life is just too short and you must live your life and do everything you want to do cause you only have once chance in this life well that's the way i look at my life anyway.

Truly, I sign up here for a solemn reason to get a good woman to spend the rest of my life with happy and good intentions and if you admire my page and see the sincerity and honesty of my words, you can get intouch with me as I will feel that welcome and a good start to a rewarding and remarkable relationship. I have lots of good qualities and personalities and you will get to know me truly and really when we get intouch as I have strong feeling on this site and i believe it will be fruitful, a feeling which gives me hope and fate.

Regards,
Dave

Mail

Hi, I do not wish to take much of your time but necessity requires me to write to you having stream through your page and it sound so interesting and intriguing to me and i couldn't help than write to you to extend my sincere hand of friendship relationship and thank you for having such a wonderful page. I'm Dave, true, real,sincere, honest and faithful, determine and focused, loving and caring and above all romantic with integrity. I'm accomplished, intelligent, considerate, nice

looking, athletically fit and warm in nature and I'm hew here I love music and traveling, and I love to laugh, I will like to advance this to petition you that i like your page and appreciated it and i will like to get to know you more. Can you tell me more about yourself? You can email me at pritzkerd at gmail . com. I will like to get to know you and for a rewarding friendship relationship. I hope this day mark a new beginning to us and a world we will build together. I know i am new to you now but with the course of time we can understand each other and get to know each other lot better. I will be glad if you accept my request and give me a little space in your heart for me to prove who really I am. I feel strongly and its something that gives me hope for us. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor and I don't think that I'm too critical or strange about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go. I would like to meet someone, who is capable of viewing me as the person that I am with love, trust, solid support with good values that will make our relationship healthy and prosperous.

Thanking you for your time and consideration and looking forward a favorably response from you.

Cordially,
Dave
2013-10-13 08:36:12

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 am

I came across this lad on skype, using picture of Mr. John Mageau, victim of the large number of pictures being used by lads. Since picture already showing the guy approached me is not the guy in the picture, I won't do further more investigation but just warn on guy using John Mageau picture and claiming as a US Army General from Washington D.C. and stationed at Afganistan for peace keeping mission.

Skype ID: franklyn . john . smith (intended to put space in between name and dot)
franklyn.john.smith: Enter a message to introduce yourself.Good-day,How Are You Doing.I was Inspired After Reading Your Profile,I will like to learn more About You.I'm Franklyn John Smith, From The United State Of America.
Franklyn John Smith: I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance. I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny.
Franklyn John Smith: I'm well educated professional Man, Am a Cool ,respectful, and a comprehensive person.Who really wants to experience love in its full sense.I am very social and an outgoing person.
Franklyn John Smith: I am a man who is nice,caring,honest,God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding.i like saving life and caring for the destitute and i dont like filthy options,liars,bad and evil minded people.cocoanut heads and basket mouths . ... during my day i try to work harder than i ever have before, and be ready to change things up when they don't work

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 am

I wanted to close reporting on fake general F. J. Smith using John Mageau pictures frequently used by scammers but then, I received email from the lad, and I found that the lad is from Nigeria. Should I move to the military thread or continue here under John Mageau picture part 2?

email majorgenfranklynjohnsmith(at mark)yahoo.com
IP 41.203.94.17 :D Nigeria :D
Provider Globacom Ltd
City Not Known

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Confirio. seanbenjamin43@yahoo.com

His profile is deleted.

IP via yahoo messenger: 41.215.160.154
ISP:Millicom Ghana Limited

Yahoo avatar:
Acta est fabula.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David; <mooredavid61@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 pm

mooredavid61

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Kabul
Marital status: Single
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

I am very nice and gentile man who is very serious with my work, i have traveled a lot and learn many cultures..I love nature I am an active and always optimistic man with definite purpose in my life to find my happiness in someone special! I am sure that a good sense of humor always helps to find exit in any situation! do you agree with that? I am always active and prefer to be fit as this is not only attractive, but healthy lifestyle. I have chosen it and feel excellent with that. i love, respect, stability and understanding. i am an average guy with who would like to find love. I like to talk about many different things, and can see things from many sides not just my own. Like to discover new and exciting things and feel I am open-minded. Taking a walk while talking about different things that are on my mind. Spending time with my family, helping them when they need a helping hand; I am a happy positive person with a good sense of humor. Although naturally I have a sensible, courteous and serious side of my personality also. I am creative, Also love sharing my experiences often through long writing

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Email give a Hit in FB for Moore Preston David

https://www.facebook.com/moore.prestondavid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...... pic shows a young Guy ..... different Pic

EDIT Looks like the scammer´s "son character", only a kid...not posted. F.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”