It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 pm

From RS FB
SCAMMER USANDO ESSA IMAGEM NO APLICATIVO DE VÍDEOS KWAI. Ñ SEI PORQUER ÀS PESSOAS QUE ESTÃO NA FOTO DE PERFIL FALSO Ñ SE MANIFESTAR SOBRE O CRIME SCAMMER GOLPISTAS

ImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alvin - alvinmorgan991@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:44 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hutto, davidhutto783@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:14 am

Pest on WWF
David H.
davidhutto783

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Tonny, williamstonny30@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:08 am

interpals
Williamstonny30 Tonny147, 51 y.o.
Katiola, Ivory Coast
Good people i am honest and sincere to every one, Good people i am honest and sincere to every one,

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: williamstonny30@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:27 pm

added this pic on IP 21 hrs ago

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

albertsonfederick190@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 19, 2020 9:17 am

waplog.com/fred0120
Frederick
fred0120, Male, 60, Divorced
France , Ile-de-france

Am not online here regularly so please send me an email to my email address ; albertsonfederick190@gmail.com

:lol:
elsewhere on the net......

Hello Friend,
I am a banker with Citi Bank, I have a confidential Business Proposal for you worth $5,500,000 . Reply me through my personal private email (albertsonfederick190@gmail.com) for further informations .
Best Regards,
Frederick Albertson

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martins Collins, martinscollins761@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:01 am

linkedin
martins collins
Engineering Construction Manager at Continental
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
1 connection

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

trustjone12@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:50 am

trustjone12@gm
Nigeria, Abuja

Therefore
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Peipsy - instagram

Postby Therefore » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:16 am

This scumbag opened an IG account in early May this year. He presented himself as one John Peipsy, a British-born contractor working at Brasfield & Gorrie in Alabama. The company has confirmed to me that there is no such an individual ever employed by them.

This scumbag approached me not long after opening his IG account. He pretended to be a devout Christian to attract me.

He proposed to me in mid June. Then on 26 June he said he was sending me 5 boxes of marriage gifts by shipping.

The courier company that he said was in charge of the shipping then asked me to pay 3000 US dollars as "tax" to collect the parcels.

I didn't send the 3000, but the mental trauma caused has been serious.

Here is the phony email address of the "courier company": Quickdeliveryexpress@hotmail.com

And here is the account to which I was asked to send the "tax" of 3000:
中國信託銀行
土城分行
余秝樺

I am from Taiwan, and I was informed by the Taiwanese police that the account listed above is one offered by another Taiwanese victim.

He has a Line account to chat with me.
The display name is :) :) :) :)
The username is johndickson123456789

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Peipsy - instagram

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:09 pm

Welcome to RS Therefore
thanks for the update.
Sorry to hear that you were a victim of a scammer.
Can you post pics the scammer was using? what email address was the scammer using?

I found his instagram account in cache only (without pic)

Therefore
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Therefore » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:44 pm

This scammer never communicated with me via email. Only his "courier company" did. The two channels he used to communicate with me were Line and IG's PM system.

There are two types of settings for an IG account: if an account is set by its owner as "public", the owner's photos can be seen by everyone; if "private", they can be seen only by the owner's friends. This John Peipsy sets his IG account as "private", which is why you couldn't find his photos.

Because of the mental trauma caused by the scam, I have deleted my IG account and the scammer's photos altogether.

Nonetheless, I am certain that the photos I saw being displayed on the scammer's IG from May 9 to June 26 are identical to the ones exposed by the other victims earlier in this thread. So in terms of photos, there is no new information I can add.

Btw, this John Peipsy was not very popular in IG. As of late June, he was following 1054 people, mostly female from Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea. The fact he was following so many Asian woman actually displeased me and made him suspicious, but regrettably I turned a blind eye to that. He was however being followed by 58 people only, and the likes he got for his photos were few, too.
Last edited by Therefore on Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Therefore
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Therefore » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:55 pm

In fact, after I had stumbled acoss this website on Sunday July 26, I decided to sign up for an IG account again just to check the whereabouts of the scammer. But to my surprise, I couldn't find his account anymore when I searched on IG.

I don't know this means that my search for the scammer's account was blocked on IG for some reason, or that the scammer had already deleted his IG account. I hope it is the latter case, because it could mean I frustrated his scam attempt, which makes me feel better.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:15 pm

..... Scammers are sometimes lazy and without any idea etc. ...... I'm more as sure that <his "courier company"> and the Scammer are one and the same Person .....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Therefore
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Therefore » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:38 pm

I have the same suspicion, too, because there are some similarities found in the writing styles of the scammer and the "courier company".

I had broken up with my fake lover on June 27, yet his "courier company" still had the face to email me again twice on July 2 and 29 to request me the impending "tax" of 3000 dollars. Because of this shameless scumbag, I for the first time have learned how to block someone on my Gmail. I just found the phony company's last email yesterday and blocked it.

One more thing I can add is the phone number of the phony courier company:+1 309 322 2518

Thank you for your responses to me. I am feeling a little better now by writing about what happened to me.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm

phone number 309-322-2518
Peoria, IL
Bandwidth.com

Return to “White Males”