It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Leslie - Lesliematt999@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:40 pm

MATCH

Leslie41

60, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Seeking women 50 - 74

I am a...

I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the tv and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities.. I am a great cuddlier. I am good hearted man and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I dont need it but I want it. There is a difference. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share...The color of my eye is blue. For my ethnic am Caucasian.. Also, my appearance am very attractive and am proud to talk about that. I am a Christian. My dear, for my personal traits, I am Serious, Kind, Confident, Smart, Responsible, Honest, Calm, Flexible, Elegant, Communicative, Sensitive, Gentle, Cheerful, Optimistic and Romantic , ...I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out, travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh...I like to chill out with a good book or watch movie and it is even more fun when you have someone special to do this with. I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener. I love to share my time with people I Love and care especialy with freinds and family. Well, about my family, I come from a very BIG family. My Mother, Son and I AND MY SIBLINGS...I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning. I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. Leslie is my name , you can wright me on my Email , Lesliematt999@yahoo.com and lets get to know each other better

MOD edit: see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p470638
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Leslie - Lesliematt999@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leslie Matt - Lesliematt999@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:19 pm

... also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=95430

meetme.com

Matt
60, Male
Last Login 19 days ago
Torrance, California

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Miller, dougmiller087@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!douglasmille1221
douglas
53, Georgetown, Delaware, United States

how are you doing today pretty been off here for some days duo to the nature of my job can we exchange email to chat better if you dont mind mine is dougmiller087 at outlook dot com. THANKS DOUG

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

N.N. - 941-361-9337

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Good morning pretty , how are you doing today and how was your night ?
Hi pretty , am always happy reading from you, thanks for the email , here is my cell number text me: 9413619337, I will love to meet you
Good morning a , how was your night ? I am so glad to hear from you, you are a beautiful woman , I will love knowing more about you
Hello pretty , how are you doing ?you very beautiful, I will love knowing you more

sweetsmiles011
I'm very independent, extremely low maintenance and confident in myself. I'm not looking for a woman to take care of me. I know what I want and I have no problem getting it on my own. I am looking for a serious long-term relationship with someone special who enjoys travel, music, art, and likes to explore the fine things in life and knows how to treat her man. I am ready to meet my match.you could reach me on my cell. Nine.4.one and three.6.one and the last four. nine three 3 seven Check carefully ..

I have tattoos - all pretty much stay covered, unless I'm in a swimsuit. In fact, when people find out I have them, they are pretty shocked.

I'm more of a tee shirt and jeans type. But I do love fashion.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships

ImageImageImage

The phone number above matches fake FB reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p476503
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allen Tandy Calvin, allentandy101@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:35 am

See also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p478155

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010007470705
Allen Tandy Calvin
Dealer at Gold merchant
Lives in Mineral Wells, Texas
Widowed
From Mineral Wells, Texas

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

bessy.halasi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Edijama Samuel Iron

Postby bessy.halasi » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Hi contacted me tonight. Under first conversation I checked him and I have a more results.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edijama Samuel Iron

Postby Pandora » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

703-662-4421

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 am

Oasis
RobertGarryham
Male 48 - United States
New York | United States
I am Robert, 49yrs old, I'm from Brooklyn, New York.. I'm simple, easy going, kind, honesty, good sense of humor, funny, and good looking 
What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a good woman that has the knowledge of what a serious and long lasting relationship entails. A sincere woman, one woman man that fear God, good sense of humor, and well understanding to start a new life with.

Hello how are you doing? I get to see your profile irresistible on the site and would love to be a friend or more of possible... Hope to hear from you sometimes 7036624421
You can text me and let's be friend

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

Postby Анна » Sat May 07, 2016 1:59 am

Ivanov Sergey, ivanovserg976@gmail.com, john.kurt2020@gmail.com
http:/ /vk.com/id354276888
Register VKontakte: NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted:
I am Ivanov Sergey, it's my pleasure to meet you here .......
Birthday: April 1,
Hometown: Moscow
Marital status: Not maried
Languages: English
Children: Samuel Sergey, 13 years
City: Washington, D.C.
Education
School: Howard University - Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics & Science '80
Washington, D.C.
Medical Doctor

ivanovserg976@gmail.com: No IP address identified.
john.kurt2020@gmail.com: No IP address identified.

Address ivanovserg976@gmail.com found 10 Skype address:
Scammers Profiles in facebook: :silly:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/sergeyivanov1234 :twisted:
About myself
He studied at Harvard University
Lives in San Antonio
From Moscow
https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010258657350&ref=br_rs
About myself
He lives in the city of Columbus, Georgia
Widower
From the Russian Mission, Alaska
Link to photos in Google: http:/ /maritime-connector.com/ship/-9418987/

https:/ /plus.google.com/110470171242520953008

Ivanov
Good evening, I Ivanov, and I am very please to meet you here on the site
Ivanov
I was born and raised in the United States, the Russian parent
Ivanov
yes they are Russian, and they left Russia in 1950
and thus, they gave birth to me for the next year
Ivanov
My dear, I'm 65 years in April :silly:
and what about you, can you tell me a little more about yourself?
Ivanov
good good, I'll give you my e-mail now!
ivanovserg976@gmail.com
that is, my email, I hope you get it now
email me and I will answer you in order
Ivanov
Goodday ,it is a pleasure to read an email from you ,i was very glad when i saw your mail ...thank you so much to care about me .
I am a Russian but i was born and raised in the united states my full name is Ivanov Sergey i am a simple man ,God fearing ,caring and loving too,i like honest and sincere woman because i am ready to settle down with the woman who will love me for who i am and to be sincere with you ....i think i am interested in you too .... i work with the united nations organisation presently in Syria as a surgeon i have been working with them for 22 years now ,by next 2 month 12th of May i will retire and i will love to come to Russia to meet with you if you will welcome me,i have a son named samuel he schools in London UK since i lost his mother 7 years ago i have never been with any other woman ,i have been a widower but now i think all that will change now that i have found you .Talking about my hobbies ..i like vacations,watching movies ,going to the beach and i love reading books ,i think we are more alike and these is good sign for us to be together as lovers ...
i will respond as soon as you write back to me okay ...sorry for the delay in responding to you first mail is just because i was very busy but now i will always be there for you .
yours Ivanov
Ivanov Sergey
Thanks honey, for a while now I've been trying for us to talk, but you're not answering my chat, I am very worried honey .... I miss you so much, very soon I will retire and I want to come to Russia, to meet you ... kindly reply me when you get this good ..... I love you
Ivanov
Hello, I thank you so much that you have answered my letter is an honor for me to have a very beautiful woman like you to spend the rest of my life with, but it's true that I want to come to Russia, because I want to to be with you, and I told my son about you about us to be together as husband and wife, and he did very pleased with this ... for you to know the most is that I get my pension in two months time and I'll come to Russia to be with you, and then Samuel will join us later, after it, my dear, my faith, I'll let you know when I receive a pension letter, so that we can plan toward my arrival in order ... please kindly take care of themselves, before my arrival, because I want to meet with you as beautiful as always ... I want you to know that you're the reason why I'm happy every day. Ivanov, your husband
Ivanov
Hello, my love, I was suppose to write you today then I saw your letter, dear, it's really a reason to celebrate, I received a letter from the Pension Fund that my pension will come into force on June 2, and honey is the most exciting part of this is I received a payment of money allowances amounting to razmere1200000 million. dollars, assigned me to the cashier, honey Now I really scary, with the money to me, I do not want to rebel or LIH stole it from me, so I decided to send money via the diplomatic service, for safekeeping, before I come to iyune..eto between me and you just do not know even a diplomat contents of my cargo, which he is, because it is against the rules of his work all he has to do is deliver you all this ....
My love is all I need from you, if you want to help me, this is your home address, mobile phone number, and your email id so that I can register for sdachu..dorogaya I want to start a new life with you, my dear, kindly reply me your data If you want to help me.
your Ivanov
best regards
Ivanov
Hi Honey thank you for the letter you sent to me, and for your information I got them and I booked a package will be delivered to you, honey diplomat was assigned to me, to make the delivery of your diplomat name John Kurt, he has a mobile phone number and address e-mail, so that he will contact you, please check your email from time to time, so you will not miss it when it when I write to you about his coming, because I said that they should make the delivery as soon as possible. honey .. I hope that all these clear

Letter from John Kurt <john.kurt2020@gmail.com>: :twisted:
Hello Madam
I am Agent John Kurt ,the diplomat that has been assigned to deliver a Consignment Briefcase to you ,i am writing you these mail to inform you of my arriver to Russia on the 27th of April. but first i have to transit in West Africa ,Nigeria on the 26th where i will deport some refugees before coming to you , Madam as soon i arrived i will write you an email or call your cell phone letting you know of my arriver and then get to you to make the delivery as instructed by Mr Ivanov sergey.
Best regards
Diplomat John Kurt
I Have been waiting for you respond but nor came ,there is something important you should know i was suppose to come over to Russia today but i am having some problem with the customs Authority here in Murtala mohammed international Airport ,Nigeria were i suppose to have my flight but they are asking me to make payment for clearance of the package i am carrying and the charges is $7200 which the money left with me here is $2500,Madam with all due respect i am requesting you to send me the balance $4700 so i can pay for the customs charges and come over to deliver the package to you as instructed by Mr Ivanov .
Here is the Western Union Receiver's Name & Address you will send the money to ........
Name: MAYOR BLESSING
Address: DELTA STATE,NIGERIA

Ivanov
Honey I'm glad that little money, such as $ 4,700 tightens my package, honey, you know I I. war zone and I can not send money, because banks do not work here, so I want you now to you send him $ 2,000 in the first place, so that he can sue the customs officers, to take it and I know for sure, if they see the money that they would take him so, honey just send $ 2,000 to him and let him know by sending his payment details Come and let me know, too, so I can be happy ... I love you
Ivanov
my love I need you to send $ 2,000 to him first thing in the morning with a sliding payment, so that he can get the money on time and make the payment, I am very confident that the custom officer will take in order to do it for me, and I will be very pleased with you for a lifetime

Letter from John Kurt <john.kurt2020@gmail.com>:
Good Day Madam,
I have waited for your responses till now, madam kindly try and make payment today friday on time so that the money can be received to pay for customs duties in other for me to come over and delivery the package to you without any further delay.
Best Regards
Diplomat John Kurt
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Spencer, donaldspencer31@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 18, 2016 7:04 pm

should be somehow integrated into an existing thread
RPO is Alexey Lushnikov ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grant Walker Taylor - FB

Postby Myra » Wed May 18, 2016 7:14 pm

friend request on FB, no email address yet
facebook.com/grantwalker.taylor.1
Grant Walker Taylor
profile from May 8

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marko - marko4theodoor231@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 20, 2016 1:59 pm

marko231

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Florida,Miami
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am an open minded and easy going person i take honesty as a top priority....integrity is everything

83.143.86.153 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

NO-SERVETHEWORLD
ServeTheWorld AS
Tvetenveien 152
Oslo
NORWAY

...... Google+

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB for Marko Theodoor

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012052245715

..... Pic belong to here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59511

....... in Zorpia

I am looking for anything with a girl aged from 45 - 99, from Norway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Kerren
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

Postby Kerren » Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Hello and good evening.

This man has sent to me a friendsrequest maybe 2 days ago by FACEBOOK.

His name is Porter Byford.
His profile there:
https://www.facebook.com/porter.byford. ... nds.recent

The 2 pics from him were new uploaded at 22.05.2016.

As informations from himself only that he has birthday at 15.06.????
Friends: Only me. :thinking:
E mail: porter.byford.3@facebook.com

best regards.
Kerren

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnson mack - johnsonmack740@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:02 pm

hi5 & Tagged
Johnson M
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
Image Image

CHAT;;
hello pretty how are you doing? i would like to know you if you
don't mind send me your email so we can communicate thanks.

hi your email?
i will write to you

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:01:46 +0800
Subject: HELLO

How are you?I guess you are fine as always.Thanks for your mail from site to tell you about me,
my name is Johnson Mack 48yers I am an Irish National but i live and work here in England.
I am divorced because my best friend slept with my wife and i do not want to remember the day.

I don't have any kids. Well I do really wished to know you better and to meet you one of these days...
I do not care about distance as traveling is one of my hobbies.I do travel every month because of the
kind of job I do. I am a mechanical/Electrical Engineer by profession,I have been with the company for
11 years as the Director of protocols.

I`m 5`8" 175 lbs with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring,
honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.

I am real easy person to talk to . I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there
is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself....Looking forward to hear from
you and please take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day while waiting for your response.
I care Johnson.

diff.pic on FB:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 02#p487387

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:41 pm

see also... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 32#p488132

waplog
thomasraymondy
Male , 52 , Single
Name Surname: Thomas Raymond
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

I'm John from United Kingdom but presently here in Iraq for peacekeeping mission with the UN army here in the war camp as a medical doctor

dr.thomasraymond

Return to “White Males”