It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 6:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 am

Mod Edit: This is part 2 of scammers using this man´s pics.
Part 1 is here: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30905
princedubark@yahoo.com & jack_4life1965@yahoo.com

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF THIS MAN!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT THIS MAN "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

Rolan on confirio

44 / Male / Straight / single
From inverness. Living in Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom.

About Me
I am an easygoing man that love good things like meeting new people,traveling,cooking,out to eat,watching movie,news and sport..i will love to meet some that i can spend the rest of my life with,someone who can take care of me..someone i will love and will also love me back..all i need is understanding,love,caring and who have sense of humor.

Hi nice pic..i will like to know more about you..i will be waiting to hear back from you soon..
Hi thanks for your reply,here is my Email: rolanmark458@yahoo.com..i will be waiting to hear back from you soon.
You have a productive day.
Mr.Rolan Mark.

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Cage Bill, andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:28 am

person.com
USER ID: 7032843
Nickname: andersoncagebil
Name: Anderson Cage Bill
State/Region: New York
City: New York

FB
https://www.facebook.com/anderson.cagebill" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anderson Cage Bill
Worked at Shell
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Logan, johnlogan121@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 am

flirtbox.com/johnlogan121
UsernameJohnlogan121
Male seeking Female
Age40
Starsign Libra
United Kingdom, England, Birmingham
birmingham city
I am looking for a life partner and for me it does not matter much where she lives, to which nationality or language or culture belongs, or that she must be a gorgeous sexy bombshell…. I just want to find her and give her all I have, to love and to take care of her….. Loneliness is a very bad state of feeling, when a person is lonely it is like fading.
I like...honest
I dislike...liers
Napoleon Bonaparte

ThinkHard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Williams - wjohn447@yahoo.com

Postby ThinkHard » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 am

I'm just back to the dating scene and got one scammer already.

It's John Williams, 42, widower from Alabama. Pictures stolen.

Profile ID on CherryBlossoms : C02400629 . Name : Williams

IP : 41.190.3.18

Here 's his message sent from CB :

Dear ABC,

Hi,

Your profile is pretty cool. Are you beautiful inside of your heart as well? I like your profile. Don't you think we can make a good partner looking through our profile? I am down to earth and easy going; I am really tired of being lonely. I have been here for some time now but having a bad luck in search of my missing rib.....I might close my account here this weekend..............Please just read through my profile, If you find anything interesting about me Please email me at: (wjohn447yahoo.com). I will respond ASAP.

Don't be discouraged with my age, culture, race or location; I am ready to relocate if we both feel the chemistry between us. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be perfect either but I believe if we start as friends, being honest and sincere with each other and putting everything to God first, we can build a perfect home for us.....Have a great day, I expect to read from you directly at my private mail box.

John Williams!

----> Sounded as a scammer ( although a lot nicer than other scammers ).
I fell for it a bit but realized the fault right away. I decided to write back to check his IP.
He is definitely a Scammer once I received his email immediately and its content .

Here's his email :
It's a copy/paste message. Please read his content, it's a typical story of a romance scammer.

Hi.

Thank you for your email address you send to me, I appreciate it a lot, I want you to know all about me.

I am John Williams from United state of America, I am into Construction and a consultant Engineer, my father was a pilot while my mother was a nurse, my parents are from America, I lost my father in the August 16, 1987 plane crash when I was in college I was only 23 years of age it was a very tragedy experience to the family been the only child of my parents, my mother and I had to live on and continue with our lives. My lovely mother had to take care of me all alone to make sure that I graduated from College; I went to Alfred University New York. Later words I furthered for my Masters and PhD where I specialized in Construction. In the cause of my further study I met a woman that I so much loved and cherished at the age of 36, we got married in summer 2002 it was a very wonderful marriage, she cared for me so much 2 years later we where both expecting a child.

I really feel sad to say what I have to say now wish I never have to say this I lost my wife on my sons delivery, my world seemed like it was all over that moment at the hospital but I only had one consolation which was my baby boy who never knew what I was passing through at that moment, he’s smile and face gave me a hope to carry on. My mummy supported me and took care of my child despite the fact that she was old and sick, and I also lost my dearly mother who stood by me all these years a year later.

My son is now grown up, 7 years of age to be precise, he has become my companion whenever I'm around, it gives me great joy to see him grow into a boy but so sad that he never had the opportunity to feel the care of a mother, that is why I try to make him happy in every way I can. I intend getting married soon because I can't spend the rest of my life alone, I have gone dating women lately I haven't found someone my heart calls for, I am looking forward to a lasting relationship with you and I hope that you would be able to understand. I promise to be caring, and understanding man with a good heart to my woman because now I really need a family. I live and work in London now with my son

I believe so much in trust and commitment; I will love to share pictures of my son and I with you.

Hope to hear from you!!!!!!!!
John Williams.

Flicky1248
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Grenz, emmy.patrick@yahoo.com

Postby Flicky1248 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:35 am

Also known as Douglas Grenz Also same person who is pretending to be this person is going by a new name and email emmy.patrick@yahoo.com stay clear!! He is definately a Romance Scammer....

This is the picture of the real Scammer behind the same picture being used as Douglas Grenz... now going by a different name and yahoo account stay clear of any email from emmy.patrick@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com & jack_4life1965@yahoo.com (pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Netlog.

My name is Mark Ben...At first it is a little about myself...I am from the states but presently away from town...I have been hurt before and i have taken the time to heal but how long will i continue to be scared to give my heart out am ready to take the risk again and i know this time i will find true love.your primary picture is beautiful, do u believe in miracles and faith or u can call em serendipity. I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travelling,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intend to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship.You are such a magnifiscient lady and such are hard to find like this days, not after all have been through. I do not want things like this to happen to anybody. I am expertrate,i will be leaving for a trip in couple of dayz time i am an Engineer and i take contract jobs,I am here for serious relationship with which I could create a family. I very much wish to have a family,i want to be a loving father and a delligent man in the house...It is my dream! Also I think it will soon come true. I have seen your profile and you have seemed to me a very interesting person.the pics i saw on your profile tells me it is you i am looking for i cant wait to hear from you, i Also would be glad to get acquainted with you more close. that is if you also feel the same towards me write to me on my e-mail: markben48@yahoo.com !!! Lets go on from there
markben42
male - 32 years, United States

HI NETLOG! My name is mark ben, I was born and raised in michigan USA.I am a down to eath guy who loves to have fun, I love my family and God, I enjoy working hard for a better future.I'm all alone and I need a special woman to fill the emptiness in my heart. I am an outgoing, intelligent, honest, hard working guy, who loves to go out and have a good time with friends. I have black curly hair and brown eyes. I am very spontaneous and am up for trying just about anything once. I have never been married and have no kids. I am a very active person. I am looking to meet an intelligent, honest girl who likes to have a good time and who is very hard working.
More about me

Name
Mark Ben
United States
Native language
English
Company
Julius berger
Profession
Engineer/Contractor (Other)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Subject: Mark Ben invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 41.203.67.52 Lagos, Nigeria

I must say I like these yahoo chat invitations :) easy way to get IPs from email-lazy mugus :D
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Hello Pretty,

How are you today compliments and God Bless.....hope you are in a good state of mind ok my name is Mark Ben but mostly called benny by friends,
Thanks for getting at me in tagg ,I'm a very sincere man,tired of people playing head games on me...All i want is somebody to love me for who i am and not what i can offer at a giving time.
More about me I am single never married,born in USA,I find very much peace and tranquility there,I`m 5`8" 120 with a athletic build,mentally stable, physically fit,a bunch of laughs,warm,caring,honest,good listening,God Fearing,and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling...I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room,I like swimming,fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,traveling...I am a family oriented person and There is more,but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I just wanna let you know that i'm presently in West Africa ,though am here to seek some opportunities before going back i'm working offshore i work as an oil drilling engineer, i've spent up to five months in my contract base,but i'll soon be done with my contract...I'm looking for a woman whom i can spend the remaining of my life with,a woman that is humble,down to earth a woman that has the fear of God and will always be there for me whenever i need her around me.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,I want to know more about your family,your background, your life experiences,past relationships,your goals and dreams,your interests,and anything else you want to tell me.I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me...

I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experience. I would really love to know more about you,like your ideal man and your views about love and life in response to this message i will write you more about my self call me on +2348067733491 you can as well please create a yahoo messenger account or skype so we can have good chat and get to know more about each other......Hoping to hear from you soon.
Love From Mark

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Bend - charlesbend77@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Use Spokeo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am

zorpia.com
Franklin
50, Male, Richmond, Texas, United States
Online now!
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

About me:
I am a very honest and truthful man. I hate lies and deceit. I will love to meet someone who is ready for a long-term relationship.
i mean a woman who is not here for games, I need a woman who is ready to create a family with me.
I prefer to watch football or listen to music or attend the theater rather than drinking. I also enjoy traveling, experiencing different geographies and people. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions.
Concerning sexuality, I am single. I am not a promiscuous man. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry.

I'm looking for:
I need a woman that will love me for who I am and supports me in my life through good and bad times and won't give up on me is what I am looking for. A woman that will be Caressing. I want who is honest, caring, loyal, humble, reliable, kind, respectful.
honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. . If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved.
Having someone to enjoy everyday of my life with, someone who will be Honest and truthful with me.
I need real love. I don’t play games and I aint ready to be played...and I also believe that distance is not a problem. if I find the right woman.

thanks for the response here is my yahoo id franklinbruce11@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Brian, patrickbrian74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 am

Connecting Singles
patrickbrian74
just ask
I am a:40 yr-old man seeking women, 34-76
I love life at its best in all, prefer quality at quantity, serious when needed....fun Always. Love to please and be pleased at mind, soul and body
I’m looking for:Respectful reasonable where both try the best to make the partner happy in all aspect of life.

And on FB
facebook.com/patrick.brian.714
Patrick Brian
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Ladeau; <Jerryladeau@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Username: jerrywish

Email: Jerryladeau@yahoo.com

User IP 82.128.2.160

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Nigeria

Full Name
Jerry ladeau

About me
don"t use your eyes to look forlove for it;s your heart that knows it. let yourself make mistake and do learn from this. it is from this that you will accumulate your knowledge as to whether the person met is the one or not

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Newhampshire

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Architet

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.ladeau" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Simon Baker, s_bker@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm

from teele......
yahoo avatar

alternative pics split to topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p312343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

X-Originating-IP: 49.124.186.101
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

williams philip aka davies white, davies.white@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 am

willams philip on confirio

44 / Male / Straight / single
From liverpool. Living in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom.

About Me
Am willams philip the son of later philip white am looking for a careing and loviNg wife that will take care of me and my son sorry I have a son. Who is 13years my wife. Died some yeArs After his birth

junkmail:
Hi angel am willams by name and am the only son of late. Davies. WillamS ,please. Am married with a kiD a son of 13years I lost my wife. A years after given birth to my only son. In 2000 so since then we have been leaveing alone. With my muMmy nd now my mummy died last. Two years. So we need a loving. And careing mother who will love and care for us whEn I opened my page my son set eyeS on your. Picture he told me that You look like the mummy and he will like to meet with You. So I now want. You to come into our life so that we will make a good and lovly family. When my. Son told me that I know we are ment to be one family looking @ your beauty. You looks careing loving. Add me on yahoo so that we can chat you see me cam to cam davies.white@yahoo.com i beleive in live cam to cAm chat -- stolen cam, again!! :evil:

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby anne007 » Mon May 06, 2013 3:52 am

His Profile

stevejackson944 Profile: Friendship is all that matters.....
View Comments

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: High School
My Profession: Engineer
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? My Kids Are Over 18

My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for a nice caring woman...

His Mail

Date: 2013-05-05 04:00 PM
Subject: Hi

Hey,

I know you dont know me and we have not melt before. I saw your profile and i like the pics of you..Don't you think that smile is too much for someone like me and every other same man to handle? You can take every same man down to his knees with that smile of yours. You have a nice pics. I am single and i think i could like to know you.

Am Steve.

About Me
Am just like every other man around you but with a very big sense of humor. I believe in bringing out the best in me with a view of touching other peoples life. I want the best for others and myself. Why don't you give me a try and see what stuff am made off.

To contact stevejackson944 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a profile picture.

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Return to “White Males”