It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Nelson Brown, willenelsonbrown@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:44 pm

well am happy to see your mail and i hope to see you pic too, i am fine and you got it right i will tell you about my self if i see your pic and my pic is with this mail and i like to chat too so if you have yahoo we can chat on yahoo-messenger so that we can talk more, well here i will wait to hear from you

uploaded the pic as avarar --- we have it so many times in the main thread :mrgreen:

Received: from [196.46.245.53]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013
Lagos, NG

Re: William Nelson Brown, willenelsonbrown@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marvin; <marvinlouis@live.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:40 am

marvinlouis

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: london
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

An outgoing personality that loves enjoying everything life has to offer. a very honest and disciplined individual who does not miss the opportunity to put his point straight. likes traveling a lot and meeting people who share same ideas.
loves intellectual discussion but doesnt put in to arguments.
very diligent and outspoken.

Active Media
Address: Skindergade 15
Address: 1159 Copehagen K, Denmark
City: Fremont
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94539

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Subject: Re: Hello!
you can write me here
marvinlouis@live.co.uk

From IP: 41.138.164.253 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mathew Nicholas, mathewnicholas26@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:29 am

person.com
USER ID: 7414421
Nickname: Matnicholas
Name: Mathew Nicholas
State/Region: Arizona
City: Tempe

sorry i couldnt meet you online.. heres my email , mathewnicholas26@yahoo.com.. lets get to know each other better ok..
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Williams, engnrjohn@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:12 pm

facebook.com/engrjohn.williams
EngrJohn Williams
Worked at Combat Construction Unlimited
Studied at Texas Tech University
Lives in Quatá
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prince Dubark, princedubark@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 am

The original princedubark@yahoo.com is still active on yahoo messenger :evil:

and on Naijapals
prince dubark (princedubark)
45, male
enugu, Nigeria :twisted:
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

t_sp55
Tom Sharp
47 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I´m easy going guy. ask me more if you are intersted to know

how are you doing. Tom is my name. From Mydailyflog. my Username is t_sp55) I'll like us to have some chat and know each other better. I hope we can talk more? let me know by responding.

Received: from [197.242.99.73] Nigeria
Subject: Hi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:26 pm

donaldraymond1@hotmail.com, Donald Raymond
https://www.facebook.com/donald.raymond.1804" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello dear
I am Donald Raymond,from San Francisco California USA, i am a construction Engineer I have been praying for love to come by, am telling you all this because I want you to know how I feel. I just want to be open minded with you, am not getting any younger and my dream is to have a good family and I know am pursuing serendipity because I believe in miracles because God is up there watching us.
Your profile struck my eyes and went straight into my heart; you really look like someone who is easy going with, just like in my dreams and what I desire. Although its weird am telling you this for my first letter to you but like I said, I want to be open minded and not hiding in shadows. I love Vacation, outing with family, singing, as well as shopping. I love a lady who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, and fine food, intellectual conversation with a good bottle of red wine as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together.
My wish is to get involve in a serious relationship, or to meet a lady who intends to get married. Apart from my work I am also very good looking, loving and caring person and I can give to you the best of love you have never felt before, I guess my letter is getting boring to you just Email me Donaldraymond1@hotmail.com
Love from Donald Raymond.
Image Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

w.terry20@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:03 pm

w.terry20@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5970803664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Williamson Terry

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 85 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

On Tagged

ok thanks for giving me your email ID here is mine w.terry20@yahoo.com...I will write you on your email now my dear

His letter

Good day Beautiful,

Thanks so much for writing me and giving me your personal email address,i am pretty new there and not sure of how the site works yet.You seem like a really nice lady and i would love to know much more about you...I am gonna ask you a few question and hope i am not being too curious,cos i remember what curiosity did to the cat(smiles......)How long have you been on tagged.com?Are you emotional,i mean do you like holding hands and walking down the beach or watching sunset and sunrise? What do you do for fun/in your leisure? Do you believe in soulmate? If there's anything you regret so far in life,whats that?What kinda job do you do?

I am gonna stop here for now and hope to hear back from you soon ...Take good care of yourself and have a great day...kisses..

Respectfully,
James Cole :shock: :twisted:

IP: 196.46.245.57
Hostname: 196.46.245.57
ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Organization: Airtel Networks Limited
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Wireless Broadband

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wayne Law, waynelaw42@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:17 pm

absoluteagency.com/users2/waynelaw42
My name: Waynelaw42
Birthday: 1965-07-31
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United States
State: District of Columbia
My city: Asheville
About me: ,I am a single hard working man with dreams and goals. My friends say I am easy going with a quirky sense of humor, quite matured around people i don't know but relaxed and talkative around those i do. I would also say am a real fun and interesting man to be around with.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Chiliqueen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

davidbenja50@yahoo.com

Postby Chiliqueen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:02 am

I got scammed by davidbenja50@yahoo.com. He is not African but iP does originate from Nigeria and a server in London. He doesn't hv a strong American accent. Claims to be from Texas and lives in Bakersfield but does not sound southern at all. He is very suave and very quick with his answers. I guess he has had lots of experience scamming people.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aaron Johnson, itfreelancer@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:27 am

datehookup
itfunman73
I have been lucky in life and now I am looking to be lucky in love. I am a fun loving guy who loves to have a good time, and fully believe that laughter truly is the best medicine.I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be. I want people who come across me to think "hey what a cool guy". It's not about attention for me. It's about the importance of ones own honor and respect for those around him. As a person I like to think of myself as confident but not cocky. I'm a very humble man. I understand that there's a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I'm always there for my friends and loved ones.I was raised by a single mother. Watched her get hurt many times. Made me believe how important it is to treat a woman right. My mother also taught me how to have inner strength and not to get walked on. I've had to overcome some shitty things in life and in doing so it's made me a much stronger man.I look forward to seeing what the future will bring with the right person and am optimistic that I will find someone to spend my life with. However at this time I just want to take things slow and have some fun times with a fantastic girl.I want a lady shows a lot of passion for life and compassion for a man. Someone who is loving and caring, loves to smile and generally a happy person. Someone who will be there for me always.

ALSO ON FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005926334575
Aaron Johnson
Worked at Freelancer
Lives in Bellevue, Washington
Divorced
Napoleon Bonaparte

jimenoa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jimenoa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I have been in touch with a man who is using the pics of the man that appear in many profiles this one.
Image. he is using a page in face with the id of fred anderson williams, he showed me a video with the same appearance that that the y guy in the pics, but now he doesnt want to show in cam anymore, he says he doesnt have cam at first he said he was living in usa and now he says he is in uk making a work as an ingenier, l think he is a scammer he give me this number +44-741-847-8074.

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 am

Today on Facebook I received the letter from "Frank Morgan".
https://www.facebook.com/frank.morgan.1848816

ImageImageImageImageImage

His first letter
Hello my name is Frank Morgan, I'm from Tucson AZ but presently in London for a Contract. I have a Son but I'm a widower.... How are you doing? Actually, I just viewed your profile picture and your beauty overwhelmed me so I decided to say hello and also tell you that you're looking so cute and elegant. I'm impressed, and i want to know more about you... Hope my request will be granted. Mr Frank...

His second letter:
Hi,
It was really good to receive response from you. Meanwhile, i was so happy when i saw your reply, so i was compared to write you back to get to know more about you,,,
for me, I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be. and your lovely 2 sons too, hope they are fine???
You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. i want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.
Meanwhile, my son is 5 years old. and i love him so much Cos he is the only bundle of joy in mylife for now.... You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me, To start about myself, I am Frank Morgan, You know that already! From Tucson Arizona, presently in London for a Contract.
I am self employed meteorological Corroding Engineer. I have work for 9 years. working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football.
I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I am also a man with very strong principle and always try not to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, or with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring …well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit more about you.
Finally, I will wait for a life time for your response. so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.
Take Good Care.. Best Regards. Mr Frank Morgan.

I checked him by photo and its appeared that he was registrated on few antiscam sites. Omg, he has so much different names... Why he won't block forever, won't arrest still???

And, seems, that he used the stolen photo of Russian man, Aleksey Sinelnik (he is yurist (lawyer) from Belorussia. http://www.juristpoisk.com/u125/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Today I receided th new letter from "FRANK MORGAN" .
His email: frankmorgan915@yahoo.com

This is his letter:
Dear (....),
I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, As To
know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

Thanks for providing your email address. One thing I am sure, after so long…I feel Oh God, I am not the only one who appreciates genuine thing in a relationship, no matter what form of relationship it is.. I am a person who gives everything to my loved ones, being with them in any situations, and will protect them like how I do for myself. To maintain this thing, I prefer to have small circle of friends who really deserves to get my friendship.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually I thought it wise to write you because your profile really interest me, and your personality, and simplicity too...

So now (...), how are the people in your country? what is the name of your country, and what kind of job do you do to earn a living???
........Meanwhile, It has been a long time I have interest to invest out from London such as to buy house and some other things! I also likes perfumes and have used a lot of nice designers perfumes. I have used Pacco Rabban, Pacco 1 million, Givenchy, 212 MEN, Kenneth Cole Black, BVOULGARY, and Lots more. Which one are you using now? Well, Life in London is sweet and enjoyable. More quite than there in Tucson Arizona United states, But I would like to still return and live my life in the states Maybe in a more cool place no more in Tucson. My football team Hmm!!! I am a Chelsea Fan. I Love Blue Color that is why I like the Chelsea Club.
I think that is all for now! maybe when i see your reply here, then i can tell you more about my family background. i really appreciate your time to write me here...
before i forget, how are your two lovely sons, hope they are all fine??? My son is fine too. and i love him so so much!
What are the names of your sons? and their age? my sons name is Terry, but i call him Captain Terry. Cos he is a very smart boy. he is 5 years young!
Okay! Dear friend (...), have a Blissful day.
my email address is Frankmorgan915@yahoo.com
Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honored to read your massages OK!
Blessings. Mr Frank"

I checked his IP ans its appreared that his IP (93.114.45.133) is from Romania !
Is it right amd possible?

The most interesting, that I initially wrote him, in what country I live and what kind of my job and whom I work. But he again asks about it... :D Yes, the guy was really tired, absolutely got confused. :) (It's good that he rememfer my name) And coz his letter came to my email as spam, probably, it somewhere already marked as scammer already...

Return to “White Males”