It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
bigmac90
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby bigmac90 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:48 am

The pictures I have seen are interesting and familiar, as I know him as Moran Anderson Cartar (or Carter, if you go by the name on the army uniform in the pictures on facebook). This is his story, he is 48 and divorced and has a 7 year old son, David.

Right now he is in Lagos, Nigeria on a mission with the army, training soldiers there. He was to be done in August but it stretched to October 1 and he's still there according to him. And all he wants to do is get back to California so he can retire! His email is morancartar@yahoo.com.

And all I did was want to search for love on the internet, but after so many times (and sad to say, I got caught once and will pay the price) I am going to go barhopping now!!!!! But it's the same old story, single (whether it be divorced, widowed or never married) with 1 child and the person is always an only child themselves. I am going to attach some pictures before I close. (Sorry I submitted one of them 2 times.)

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Fireplace

cupidzsick22--> cupidzsick22@yahoo.com
Mathew chance
Profile ID#:0000005453

Im just a simple person...nothing fancy! I love the country...not much for big towns! I enjoy spending time with my kid and spoiling that love of mine! I like going to the lake...having bbq’s..havin a good time like sittin on a tailgate of a truck watching a fire and drinking a few beers! Im not looking for anyone to take care of me (but would be nice)....I dont need a woman I want a woman! There is a big difference! I have a very big heart and Im always willing to help someone out but you do me wrong and I fight back!

Birthday Aug/03/1972
Sign of the Zodiac Leo
Gender Male
Orientation Heterosexual
Body type Average
Type of Relationship for romance, for long relationship, for dating only
Country United States
Email You must be at least a Silver member to view this data
States/Province California
City sacramento
Marital status Widowed
Children 1
Height 5'6" (168cm)
Weight 165 lbs (75kg)
Hair color Brown
Eyes color Brown
Ethnicity White/Caucasion
Religion Catholic
Smoke Non-Smoker
Drink Occasionally
Education Post graduate
Known languages English
Seeking gender Female
Seeking age 40 - 100 :twisted:
Seeking height 4'2" (127cm) - 7'0" (213cm)
Seeking weight 80 lbs (36kg) - 300 lbs (136kg)
Registration date Jul/29/2013 18:40:11
Last access Jul/30/2013 17:50:29
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Revenge is mine
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

JamesCarter685@yahoo.com

Postby Revenge is mine » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:38 am

I also seen this same picture and the email he uses is JamesCarter685@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Danielwilliams

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: coral spring
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

am daniel and needs a woman in my life now and forever,nice looking woman and caring

danscott199@yahoo.com

IP: 196.46.245.53 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:24 pm

steveprince865@yahoo.com, Robinson Steven

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6002731872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Robinson S

How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Robinson steven my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life,I am looking for a long term relationship in a Woman of your kind who understands the need to love and be loved(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life).i am waiting for your reply.
well dear i am a single father of a son call Tony he is just 10 year old now, i lose my wife about 6 year ago
and you? thanks honey here is my steveprince865@yahoo.com
ok ok honey see you tomorrow i love you

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:07 am

Just yesterday I saw on Facebook a new page with this photo:

https://www.facebook.com/eric.albert.10 ... &fref=pymk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He have a photo that was also used by scammer Frank Morgan.
email: frankmorgan915@yahoo.com His IP was 93.114.45.133 from Romania

Early he was as "Frank Morgan" and etc... and now it's "Eric Albert" ...

Yesterday I cheched our correspondence with "Frank Morgan" and there wrote "This message isn't available any more since it was defined as offensive or is noted as spam". Seems, he was blocked by site...

I think that this is his new profile

And now "Eric Albert" with photo of this boy

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:00 am

Pushed the "report a concern button" right after capturing his details. I love getting the emails confirming the scammer is tossed. Oh, the joy of it! Profile picture is already in the forum with white dress shirt and grey suit jacket.

ChristianMingle
Username: gibsonwilson559
Relationship Status: Widowed :dumb: In his introduction below states he has never been married!
53/Los Angeles, CA
Seeking women: 39-60

Introduction:

I am Gibson by name and I am from Woodland Hills in California and I am single never been married before. I am honest,caring,giving,loyal,open minded,out going,hard working,above all I am a God fearing man.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Felix Bryants, felixbryants@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:54 am

matchdoctor
felix1214
45-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 33 - 84
Hampden, Newfoundland, Canada
THAT SPECIAL SOME ONE THAT GOD IS PREPARING FOR ME
about myself:
My name is Felix, I Hail from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, i work as a contractor and also sell antique work with the U.S.A , am 45 years old and always keeping shape ...,ii enjoy camping ,hunting,fishing,going for long walks,charting,making new friends i hope to meet my dream woman here i am a single father ,thanks for reading my profile

Thanks for your email,i am a new member on hear and my picture is under preview I will send you some of my picture when i get on my laptop,if you can write me V.I.a email ,(felixbryants@hotmail.com ) and discuss more about ourself .
Yours sincerely
Felix
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

felixbryants@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:59 am

Facebook
Felix Bryants
Worked at Contractors
Studied at Vancouver Film School
Lives in Vancouver, British Columbia
Napoleon Bonaparte

Scammed2014
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Owen Evatt - owenevatt56@yahoo.com

Postby Scammed2014 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:07 am

This same scam artist has been working me over for the last month. He hasn't asked for any money, yet. He says he lives in London, England. He says he is recently divorced. He says he has a 5 year old boy named Nathan. I don't know what his game is, but I plan to play along and find out.

Don't fall for him. He doesn't live in London. I traced his IP address when he opened my reply. He is in Ohio. His pictures were different, but his last letter was almost identical to the one posted earlier. I'm contacting facebook, and the company he says he works for in the UK.

Here is his latest email:

I have been taking time to reflect upon our long conversation yesterday and all you have so tenderly shared with me deeply from your innermost and precious soul. I wish, oh how I wish so many wonderful and lovely things. You have provided my heart a reason to sing, to dance, to be happy, to smile and to rejoice in this feeling of pure joy and love and sweet communication that it truly has never felt before. I treasure your trust and I gently hold yours in the depths of my soul, whether we can be the deepest of friends forever or if the heavens should provide us a clear and blessed path to be more than friends some day. You have made such an impact on me in such a short amount of time that my mind has been spinning. That is the impact you are having on me.

I'm just going to pour out everything I'm feeling now. Funny, how things are in life. I have managed to be single for a while now. Believe it or not, not by choice or lack of interest in finding someone to love and care for but simply because none of those who have crossed my path gathered the same qualities you do.... I'm starting to get conflicting emotions. I really believe that I am starting to develop potentially serious feelings for you. It's really hard for me to comprehend. after all, we have not even met physically(we have only been e-mailing for weeks) but I feel like I have known you and this gives me thrills that words cannot express. I must confess also that I feel a bit awkward and embarrassed as I write these words, but the feeling that we may really get along with each other and be happy together is very strong

I really don't want to rush into anything fast. My instinct is that we are in for something special. My instincts may not always be right though, but I truly hope we are. So I choose to believe it. So do you see how I mean conflicting? ,in a moment of time, you have brought joy and excitement to my heart. Whenever I think about you and I and what the future could be, I get butterflies in my stomach. I am really starting to wish that I could come home after a day of stressful work and tell you of my day and cuddle and just relax, and you could fill me in on your day too while we share a cup of tea. I mean, is this crazy?

I've prayed for sometime now that I would find someone who is right for me. Could it really be you? I guess I'm going to need time here to gradually establish trust that this feelings are true! I know I'm rambling on here , but I have to get all of this off my chest and look at all of this from a fresh perspective. I hope you realize how difficult it is for me to say these things. I hope you understand that the reason I am writing to you is only because of the feeling of warmth I have for you and that is as large as my hope that we may someday hold hands, enjoying together all the beauty of life. A beauty that`s even bigger when it`s felt by two hearts in love.

I still want to continue getting to know everything about you. OK? so I guess I've bombarded you with enough information now. Well, I definitely gave you total honesty haha !!!!

Hugs and deep kisses to you. I want you to know that I would always be a friend not just that special man, but a friend as well, we'll stick together through thick and thin OK.

I wish you a wonderful Sunday and I look forward to having a chat with you soon.

Scammed2014
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Owen Evatt - owenevatt56@yahoo.com

Postby Scammed2014 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:34 pm

I confronted him. I contacted the local authorities too, with his IP address. Here is what I said to him:

Since feelings were involved, I checked you out online and verified employment. I was taken advantage of in my marriage before, I was trying to justify developing feelings for you.

Well, you turned up to have misrepresented a few things. John Sisk & Son have never heard of you. I spoke with three of their offices, including the head office with all records in St. Albans. Then, I traced where my emails were being opened. The answer I got was in Ohio. I did further research. You are listed on several scamming websites. The letter you wrote to me was nearly identical to one you wrote to another woman. The only change really, was that you wrote my name.

Why lie? If you are lonely and are looking for love, it is best to be yourself. There is someone out there for everyone. You have some perverse way of talking about yourself, when it is based on deception.

Please don't contact me again. If you do, I will contact the authorities.

He wrote me again:

Hello, I have to say I am in total disbelief after reading your email this morning. my mind kept wondering, why you are allowing yourself ponder all these unsubstantiated beliefs because you are scared of being hurt, at the end of it all, it simply hurts and drains both your energy and mine. Yes! there is nothing wrong with being cautious but if you continue to think too much, you'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place! I am cautious too and I really don't want to get hurt here either & will do anything to protect myself if the need arises but doesn't mean I'm not willing to take risk. I understand what that means for me and will deal with all of its natural consequences. we connected in ways beyond my understanding, the ease and how exciting you make me feel. Anyway, there was a lot said in your message and I don't want there to be any misunderstanding.....I guess we're done talking now? Ok well....take care and I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for in life.

HOW DARE HE! I'm not the liar, he is!!!! This time his email was opened in Austin, TX.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Donaldson, terry_donaldson@rocketmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:41 pm

terryd
47 year old male
Seeking a woman for dating
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: austin
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: travelling and outing
Education: Graduate degree

About terryd
I am what some people describe as DISTINCTIVE, i believe that everybody deserves a second chance, I'm fun loving,passionate,emotional,caring,hardworking,and the most i want to have a family,i just can't seem to stop saying it ,can i ? Well,what can i say, I'm just like every other nice and funny guy who appreciates honesty to the fullest.If you message me, i may tell you my little secret.

pics already posted

Hi, how are you doing today and your family,hope you are having a great time.Well i was just viewing by and i saw your nice pics here and it was so beautiful so i decided to write you, so if you don't mind, i will like to know more about you,i am new here.i hope to hear from you soon.

terry_donaldson@rocketmail.com..... how are you doing?

Puddykat
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Puddykat » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 pm

he has reappeared on faces.com

profile: Josmith3678

Sexuality:Straight Male
Height:5'9" / 1.75m
Build:Defined
Assets:Medium
Smoking:No
Drinking:Occasionally have a drink
Drugs:I don't like drugs

About Me

I'm a humble and easy going man. I'm intelligent, smart and outspoken. I live from my heart and live from a place of peace. I am strong, honest, spontaneous, happy with myself and where I am in life, and I am looking for that special and humble woman as my life partner to share and enrich our lives together. I want a woman who appreciates and knows the value of trust, true love, sincerity and honesty in a relationship.
email: josmith3678@yahoo.com
ip: 79.141.172.14
IP Location: Finland Finland Helsinki Kaia Global Networks Ltd.

image used:
Last edited by Marisa on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: pic reuploaded, please don't hotlink pictures!

sweetangel2074
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sweetangel2074 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:35 pm

email
danspeal@att.net (Daniel Jose)

paltiel@outlook.com (Ronel Daire)

also known as Calix Oliverio... currently on Pinterest

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gibson Wilson, gibsonwilson653@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:27 pm

FMF
gibsonwilson653
I am Gibson by name,I caring,giving,honest,out going,open minded,God fearing,I am confident, intelligent,easy going person, I have a great sense of humor and think young. I really enjoy life and I like who I am. I have family values and a variety of interests. I believe that age is a state of mind and attitude,character,personality and presentation,communication are more important. I believe we are all equal. I can't stand bigotry, racism, and injustice of any kind. We all need to be more caring , considerate and understanding of the many cultures and the talents all individuals have to offer.
I enjoy cooking, reading, watching movies, walking, gym, traveling. All the usual things. Love going to the markets, drives in the country, shopping, art galleries,museums, antique shops. I am a good listener and communicator. Confidant and Fun-loving, a good provider, loving father, dutiful son, caring partner, a Lover of many things.....most of life's pleasures, large and small, nature in all her glory, fine food, great wine, nice places, interesting people, scenic drives, beach walks, stray skies, candlelit dinners, good movies. Art, Photography, Theater, Travel, mentoring...... and so much more! I like to live my life in a positive light, life is too short to live it any other way. I treat people the way I want to be treated...kindness,respect,understanding etc.
What am I looking for....the same as what most of us are looking for......that special person who becomes your Best Friend, Lifelong Partner and longed for Soul-mate, with similar interests, a good DOH, and knows how to treat her gentleman properly, happy and confident within themselves, open, caring, loyal, intelligent, respectful, who values integrity in themselves and others and not too scared emotionally from previous relationships. Also someone who does not take themselves too seriously......do the days of chivalry still exist?

Hi Pretty,
How are you doing? I guess you are doing fine.well I am really interested in you and I will love to get to know you more better as I am looking for a serious relationship.how about we communicating and getting to know each other more better? if interested I will be looking forward to get to know you more better.till I read from you again soon.stay blessed.
Gibson
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”