It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Brown

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

skype live:jamesantonio68

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 pm

^^ full details of fake Skype point towards "military scammer" (but I leave the below photoshop in White Males section for simplicity):

Skype: antonio james, Iraq, badghad, United States, live:jamesantonio68
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 pm

[14:13:14] antonio james: how are you doing
[14:14:32] antonio james: ok

IP: 169.159.104.234
Continent: Africa
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jones Phi Mark - leroywolfelarry9@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:38 am

Pictures stolen from American politician Scott Brown
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Brown_(politician)

JonesPhiMark
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: florida
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

i want to meet that special one right now

IP: 64.62.232.81 Hurricane Electric; bad IP proxy
^^avatar hangouts

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Antonio James, tonyjames78900@gmail.com & tonyjm2017@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm

interpals.net/tony247
tony247 Antoni, 55 y.o.
Virginia Beach, United States [Current City & Hometown]
hello friends ..im tony my name im honest looking forward good friendships on here then see what tuned to ...im easygoing ...friendly god fearing.. understanding im just myself

After Reading Your Profile here I would really like to talk with you and see if we have some interest..sound like something you might be interested in?I think you just might find me as a very kind, like able, caring, running, athletic, overall very genuine man, that is very true to mine word. Honesty is very important to me. I'm not one of those players that are out there..just a simple man i am on this site with hopes to meet a good woman,one that has respect for marital vows and then see what things will turn into. a colleague i work with actually told me about the this site ,he met a woman on sit and today they are happily married.I do believe in love,i personally think that love is about loving like one has never been hurt before. my personal email address is tonyjames78900@gmail.com, i also have skype messenger,i will like to correspond with you,let me know if you have skype messenger..if yes you can add me on tonyjm2017@hotmail.com waiting patiently to read from you, antonio james
Chat conversation end
Type a message...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Antonio James, tonyjames78900@gmail.com & tonyjm2017@hotmail.com,

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:54 pm

.interpals.net/jmtoni7
jmtoni7 Jmto, 54 y.o.
Virginia Beach, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly, sincere, understanding,straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. On rainy days I like watching an old movie with some popcorn with that someone special. like ,watching romantic films,reading ,walking on the beach, Intellectual conversations,Holding hands with a woman and having a nice day(s) out.I have been described as someone who love's to experiment in the kitchen, and hopefully it will turn out to be something great! I am not a gourmet cook, but I sure do try to come up with something new,

After reading your profile here on thsite I really like to talk to you and see if we have any interest..sound like something you might be interested in? I think I just might find as a very friendly as power, care, running, athletic man in general very genuine, that is very true to my word. Honesty is very important to me. I'm not one of those players who are out there..just a simple man that I am on this site hoping to find a good woman, one who has the respect of the marriage vows and then see what things will become. a colleague with whom I work I actually spoke on this site , met a woman on site and are now happily married.I believe in love, I personally think that love is about love as never before affected. my personal email address is tonyjames78900@gmail.com, also have skype address tonyjm2017@hotmail.com, I would like to correspond with you, let me know if you have skype messenger.and skype yes you can add me in patiently waiting to read from you ,antonio james

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony James, anthonyjames9020@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:55 pm

.interpals.net/Anthonyjames9020
Anthonyjames9020 Anthony james, 55 y.o.
Dallas, United States [Current City]
Houston, United States
I am a one woman man . I do not do drugs, do not abuse alcohol and do not play head games. I like to look at issues from different perspectives to achieve better understanding.Like honesty and truthfulness.I hate lies and cheat. I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly, sincere, understanding,straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. On rainy days I like watching an old movie with some popcorn with that someone special. like ,watching romantic films,reading ,walking on the beach, Intellectual conversations,Holding hands with a woman and having a nice day(s) out.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bowen Anthony, bowenanthony505@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:43 pm

see also..
viewtopic.php?t=119247

facebook.com/fatu.jolopah.1 Fatu Jolopah :twisted:
Bowen Anthony

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Brown, stevenbrown0448@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:12 am

interpals
stevenbrown0448 Steven brown, 57 y.o.
Manchester, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
Hello everyone am General Steven brown am new here I would like to make new friends around the world am a very simple man you are free to contact me thanks

lilthunder4619
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Brown

Postby lilthunder4619 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:57 pm

Richard Calvin Brown also goes by the name Matt Wood , John Parker , Richard Alvin , Eric Miller Alex Frontley , When I think of the rest I will let you know , I am posting his pic as Matt Wood , from Milan Italy ( strong Italian accent ) living in Houston Texas , the girl in the pic , at first he said it was his daughter , then his grandaughter , lives with his daughter , divorced ( caught his wife with his best friend ) works for Exon , wants I tune gift cards , he still ghosts me on Facebook , I NEVER friended him under any name but he still continues to show up on my FB , only thing I can think of is that he hacked my computer , he usually comes in under different names but just ghosting for months now , I will update when I get another name

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Thomas - th5274835@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:29 pm

th5274835@gmail.com

SMA
thomas
59, Male, Divorced
Last Login: Upgrade to View
Dallas, Texas, United States

CHAT

Hello xxx how're you doing?
24th May 2019 4:54pm

24th May 2019 5:43pm
Well I'm new on here I was about checking on my email to see if I got any message from my son when I saw this site advert on my email advert space and I decided to click on the link and registered. I only send you a message and you responded back
24th May 2019 5:44pm
I hope you're not upset about that?
29th May 2019 3:13pm

xxx I would really like us to continue with this conversation but I don't often come online on here. I only make use of gmail hangout due to my job. Do you have gmail hangout so we can talk more better there and get to know more about ourselves if you don't mind.
30th May 2019 4:08pm

th5274835@gmail.com
You can add me up over there I will be waiting to hear from you.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Brown

Postby minerva » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 am

Next chat

Hello xxx, how're you doing over there, I hope things are going well with you?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Antonio, tonyjm205@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:21 am

RPO is Senator Scott Brown

Tagged.com/profile/6095379631
James
57 · Cordele, GA

After Reading Your Profile here on page I would really like to talk with you and see if we have some interest..sound like something you might be interested in?I think you just might find me as a very kind, like able, caring, running, athletic, overall very genuine man, that is very true to mine word. Honesty is very important to me. I'm not one of those players that are out there..just a simple man i am on this page with hopes to meet a good person,one that has respect for marital vow
and then see what things will turn into. a colleague i work with actually told me about the page ,he met a some one on this page and today they are happily married.I do believe in love,i personally think that love is about loving like one has never been hurt before. my personal email address is tonyjm205@gmail.com, i also have google hangout ,.i will like to correspond with you,let me know if you have .waiting patiently to read from you ,james.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scottgreg241@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:05 pm

interpals
scott_74092 Scott, 55 y.o.
Stuttgart, Germany
Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
Im a man of sense of honor
Kind caring, romantic and trustworthy i like to see my friends and family happy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leroy Wolfe Wyatt - leroywolfelarry9@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:23 pm

See above, resurfaced on hangout after 3 years..
leroywolfelarry9@gmail.com
Leroy Wolfe Wyatt

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven George, stevengeorge122345@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:47 pm

Words with Friends
Steven G
Williamathoam26896
United States

Can you send me your Gmail address or WhatsApp number so we can communicate more better with it??
My is stevengeorge122345@gmail.com add me on an hangout message me

Return to “White Males”