It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:55 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) hope you already block and stop communicated with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

66Grants
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Josephkinnaird100@gmail.com

Postby 66Grants » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:45 am

He is now going by Joseph kinnaird
He said is from Summerville South Carolina and now lives in Camdenton Missouri...

Josephkinnaird100@gmail.com
803-200-1030 is his number

Has a daughter 5yrs old named dora..

I met him on skout.com 6 weeks ago..

Sheilman64
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sheilman64 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:46 pm

He is also going by the name Toni Monterosso. Said he was a single dad of a 6 yr old daughter named Hope. We text for a month then he said he had to go out of the country to Cyprus for work. Then he gave me this sob story of how the airport had his belongings and he didn't know how him and hope were going to survive. Of course I did not send him any money and I blocked him. His number he text me from is 415-529-7194

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:08 am

(415) 529-7194

4155297194 is a VoIP number provided by Enflick with an area code in CA

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Klent, 731-325-7974

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 am

waplog
robert0112
Male , 49 , Divorced
Name Surname: klent
Lives in United States, TEXAS

mean my number 731 325 7974........

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Matheson Aaron Jones, coolmatheson931@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:24 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!Scorpiosoul99
Matheson
Manassas, Virginia

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014766306487
Matheson Aaron Jones
Lives in Hymera, Indiana
Divorced
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bernard smith ;

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 pm

clone;
tourbar.com/profile/552978/bernardsmith
bernard smith
53 years old, Dallas, United States

Sexual preferences: heterosexual
I speak: English
I am looking for: Friends, Soul mate
Education: Master's
Revenue: High revenue
Height: 177 cm () Weight: 68 kg (150 lb)

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Engrjones Williams on VK

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 pm

vk.com/id367921776
Engrjones Williams
Birthdays 31 August 1966.
City: Glasgow
Children: Pamela M, 7 years old
Freelance Engineer
University: University of the West of Scotland '00
Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Science
School: St John's Primary School '86
Glasgow
Freelance Engineer
Worldview: Catholicism
The most important in life: Improving the world
Highlights of people: Courage and perseverance
Activity: Charity Organisation ..
Interests:
Baseball, Swimming, Jugging, Gym, Walking, Riding bicycle, Basket ball, Table Tennis, Etc

About yourself:
I am Engr Jones Williams, and am 50 years old (August 31, 1966), and am 6.4 in height, light in complexion, I am a cool headed man, And mostly i am a very God fearing human being love to have a family again as i know that i am a diligent man in the house, and am a single man with just a daughter of 6 years old, and am very open to my relationship as i am trustworthy, truthful, understanding and being faithful to each other through good and bad times, I would rather be single than to have a relationship that's lacking communication so this is also very important in my love life ....

Image Image Image

clone;
badoo.com/profile/01337919478
Clement, 52
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
I want to make an appointment with a girl older than 40

second pic above :cry:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barry A Richard on Badoo

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 pm

clones;
badoo.com/profile/0498701837
Paul 53
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
I want to make an appointment with a girl older than 42

badoo.com/profile/01367885404
Barry A Richard, 50
Lagos Lagos, Nigeria

I want to make an appointment with a girl older than 39
21 hobby
About me: I'm simple loving caring gentle athletic fun man
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 170 cm, 59 kg, athletic
I live alone
Children: Already have

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert on ilikeyou

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:11 pm

clone;
ilikeyou.com/en/user/2091015/
Robert, 48, male

I'm a funny, honest, and upbeat person looking for an active woman that knows what she wants, isn't shallow, desires a friend and lover, and hopes to meet a sporty woman with a passion for life and happiness. It is important for me to meet someone who

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

JenAntone
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

323-473-1044

Postby JenAntone » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:22 am

Listed on Match.com as user name karmjet. Deactivated less than 24 hrs later. Calling himself Mark from L.A. Supposedly working in Dubai as a Civil Engineer/Building Contractor on an orphanage. Spent a lot of time repeating his finer qualities, but had a hard time keeping track of topics that may or may not have already been discussed. Oh, Vera is now 15 yrs old! ;p
Phone number he used 3234731044

Scammed1969
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scammed1969 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 pm

He is now on "Ourtime" website under several profiles:
LoveGWill002: going by name Williams Barone, daughter Susan 7,from Long Beach CA, Phone 562-977-8251
John973kk: going by name John F Wilson, says to contact on face book (John F Wilson)
Fchccq: Name Michael, daughter Vera, phone 716-589-0948
Chqcg: another profile
Syss: another proile
Markkkkk7-49 y.o. Pittsburg PA, going by name: Mark P Willy-says to look him up on face book
bettersky4418-Oakland CA, 502-791-6974

This guy is smooth, have videos from him too. He is actually texing me right now as I type this. Unfortunately I got suckered into sending him some things, but lesson learned before I kept sending him more. He is very persistent and will tell you everything you want to hear. I'm sure the poor guy that these photos actually belong to his life is upside down. He will tell you things to pull at your heart strings, DON'T fall for it. Good luck I hope my posting helps other unsuspecting victims...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Sorry that you ever sent him a thing :( If still have the address where you sent a thing to him feel free to post it also post his email ID so other people will be safe coz of your post. Hope you already stop communicated with him too.

Scammed1969
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

blessedwill9000@gmail.com

Postby Scammed1969 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi, email he gave me is: blessedwill9000@gmail.com. Name he gave is: Williams Barone Negredo.
He had me ship package to:
Laisis Ramon
14 Makinde Alausa
Ikeja, Lagos 23401
Nigeria

Also money gram to: Nigeria
Olawale Adeyinka
Ademola Yusuf

1st thing he wanted was ITUNE cards.
Yes unfortunately he took me for a couple thousand dollars, but luckily I wised up after doing more research, it could have been more, so I am lucky at this point. I hope I can help someone else from being taken advantage of!

He is also using this phone # 646-626-6574 out of New York, not sure what the profile name on that was.
As I said, this guy will hook you quickly but pay attention to his grammatical errors, he writes very differently than we do here. The guy in all the pictures is not who you are talking to....

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Tom - 213-267-2583

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello, How are you doing today? My name is Tom a single hear-ted man from Los Angele's CA, I was just browsing through profiles on here and yours caught my attention, honestly i would really love to get to know you better and see where it goes if you wouldn't mind? more about me.... I have never been married, No kid, i have never been married because i haven't found that honest woman that would love me for me and not for what i have. I am a successful business owner and am into supplies. Looking for a honest and truthful woman to spend the rest of my life with and would be so happy if you can write me a text and lets continue from there. here is my cell#....(213) 267-2583 would be waiting to read a text from you. Thanks Tom

m, lovemeforme765 "Hi..."
48 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for marriage Last seen within the last day

Hi...My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music almost all types of music, love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I dont smoke or drink alcohol. Am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. Am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day.
Profession: A Business Owner

Never married
scam: Nigerian wording; offers reply-to in opening massmail script; gallery already listed as scam-abused
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”