It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Mod Edit: Stolen webcam footage from this unidentified man is by now also in African scammers´ hands. So, when he contacts you on the internet and you see him on webcam, you do not see him but a stolen video. You are actually talking to African romance scamming profile registering gangs. Be aware he is not real!

FMF
italiangent1962
Profile: Up for a challenge?
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
About Me
I�??m attracted to a woman with a playful, young, adventurous spirit and definitely a warm heart, yet both naughty and nice. I strive to have fun in anything I do, and I'd especially like to see my partner happy and content as we may walk the path of life together. You should enjoy the outdoors, travel, and be open-minded and willing to try something new. I believe in chemistry, and know that with the right inspiration, it will lead to a life of romance and passion. I want to inspire and be inspired. I want to connect and be connected.... forever. Is that really asking too much?A thousand watt smile is the first thing you'll notice about me. So make sure you have sunglasses with you. If it's missing, it's been a hard day so rub my feet, help me relax and it will be back in no time! People would probably describe me as having a Type A personality because I like organization and am driven to succeed at whatever I do. I have a bit of a competitive spirit and there is definitely a wild and adventurous side to me that can be coaxed out.

Mail

Date: 2013-06-29 05:36 PM
Subject: Hello

Hi sweetie, My name is Patrick, I found your profile intrigue too, thanks for the view my profile! i would love to get to know you much better, but since you already read my profile i think we should get it started get back to me to let me know what you think, i would love you to write back to me cos i am on free trial and i guess today is my last day as a trial member, you can text me on (843) 608-9482 or rather you send me a message to (italiangent1962) at (yah) dot com, or better still if you have a yahoo messenger, I am online now why dont we start chatting on there my yahoo id is (italiangent1962), I will be looking forward to hear from you soon

Patrick

Von: Patrick Arnold [mailto:italiangent1962@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013 21:08
An: XXX
Betreff: It's me Patrick...

Thanks so much for taking your time writing me back I really do appreciate it..well I will love to know more about you if you don't mind adding me up with this yahoo ID (italiangent1962) Kindly please do let me know if you get this my email and I will be looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Patrick

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 am

now he approached me :lol:

and he's on match.com too :evil:

How are you doing? thanks for the email, I am so glad to read from you. you sound so interesting. I hope you get this mail and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you..lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.lol.so i thought I'd take out time to introduce myself.

I'm Patrick 48yrs 5'9 170lbs Grey hairs, hazel eyes.Originally from Tennessee. I was born and raised with a short stay in UK but my parents relocated to USA where i grew up... am of half Italian and US descent.My father's parents were from Italy[Naples and Genoa] and my father's dad was from Lancashire, England.My father's mother was Swedish had degree in construction.I'm a proud project contractor,engineer and arts work...I'm the only child for my parent and I do not have siblings, my mum advice me before she died that I shouldn't move close to family, because they're very wicked and heartless...my daughter is the only family that I have and I wish I have extended family..I receive the most compliments on my eyes (hazel), legs (shapely/muscular) and my thoughtfulness (very). I consider myself very versatile and I have to be because I have friends and business associates of all races, ages and social-economic backgrounds. I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment of women...as for my hobbies...Hhhh I Like camping,fishing,golf,watching football As also watching movies,not much into sports but also do the side thing..lol.I like spending time with loved ones,i don't smoke and I don't drink .I really don't have much time for the match.com thing, but thought I'd give it a try, besides, I have a few friends who have had good experiences.I'm an honest and straight forward man not into playing games...Seeking a woman with the entire proverbial package,beauty and morals.With self respect,understanding caring heart and not into games.Looking for a serious woman to settle with spend the rest of my life with,would take things easy but if sparks fly,then so be it....And hope you will love those picture of me and I will be looking forward to hear back from you soon

Patrick

Received: from [41.58.15.22]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
Lagos, NG

Image Image

crc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby crc » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Contacted me as well from Match.com. Using welcominghotsauce@yahoo.com by the name of Harry James......

crc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby crc » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:27 pm

He is back online on match.com under the user name of WelcomngHeart500, I have reported him to match

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 pm

welcominghotsauce@yahoo.com hit to FB
Harry B James
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 38&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Living

Miami, Florida
Current City

Hamburg, Germany
Hometown
Basic Information

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

crc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby crc » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:15 pm

He is back on match under heavenscent_80021

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

hilton larry, hiltonlarry911@yahoo.com
confirio larryhilton 43 / Male / Straight / single
From texas. Living in Los Angeles, California. Attended acadania.Completed graduate school at oxford.
How tall are you? 6'5" (195.58 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 167 lbs. (76 kg.) :-o
About Me
Its so Good to be nice...just hope these kick too where i wanna be..xoxoxoxoxoxo... I am a Good and God :pray: fearing man with a good and kind heart, i am honest, loving, caring, dependable, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship.. I feel that a WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished...
Junk Mail
i hope you are having a nice day.I am larry from Los angeles and i am new on the site, and i saw your profile which really attracted me,...they say the eyes is the door way to the heart just looking at you i know you have an good heart and i crave for that..... i just want something real and natural in life ... I saw so much light in you that I was drawn to mail you. i believe there is a lot we need to learn from each other, i can send you my more of my photos but i can not do that on this site...can we get to know each other..?
yeah sure..but do you have a cam..?? :-o
where are you presently now..?
Yeah cutie...how about we chat someday on yahoo..And you can send me email on my yahoo...hiltonlarry911@yahoo.com..hope to hear from you soon beauty.. :mrgreen:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

Cheerykisser24
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99

Education:high school
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home
I am honest real and true. I am a 50 years old elegant man from Michigan. I have blue eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live at home Only write me if you are serious. If it is just sex you are looking for do not bother. I only answer if you have a picture.
Living:with kids
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Catholic
Income:more than 100.000

How are you doing today? My name is Philip Nelson as you can see on my profile, and i am new on this network,I hope you get this email and it finds you well.. I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted just could not get my eyes off it,so i decided to leave you a short note,i am sure you do not need a mirror to tell you how pretty and attractive you are,i would be doubting if you were single if your profile had not said so,how about we talk and get to know each other?I am a single parent with a 3years old daughter,i have had her since she was little and I'm proud to be her father,and now i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with,including adventure and laughter..I'm a gentle hearted man, I like making friends because friends are the best. Love is not about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart.what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely being ..together My.. personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been divorced for about 2years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love.. I am not sure how often i can get on here but i do check my e-mail very often,if you would like to give me a chance to be your friend, Give me your yahoo ID lets Chat over there and get to know more about each Other...You can IM me on my yahoo with Heartedman2323.. email me to Heartedman2323 at yahoo com Even if it just to say Hi ... I will write you back to let you know that i got your email,,,, Or you can Text me on my Cell phone number 734-707-7179 i really look forward to hearing back from you soon, Have a wonderful day.. May the Lord bless you and keep today and make His face to shine upon you today. In His Name.
Philip

Received: from [66.23.230.210]

Hello Lucy how are you doing hope you doing great...? Thanks for responding to my message, i'm very glad. Well i'm pretty new to this internet dating scene though, I was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and Tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, And I must admit that you're ravishingly beautiful. your beauty pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single?? if you are i will like to know you more do you have a Cell phone number so that we could Text and learn more about each other

IP: 66.23.230.210
Hostname: isponeder.com
ISP: Interserver
Organization: VPNsecure.me

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 am

=>.facebook.com/philip.nelson.9041
Philip Nelson
Worked at self employe
Studied at University of Michigan
Lives in Detroit, Michigan
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harris, welcominghotsauce@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 am

Confirio.

HeavenSent201350
48 / Male / Straight / Widower
Joined August 27, 2013. Living in Miami, Florida.

About me
Let me start by saying I have a great life and great daughter. I’m just a nice, normal man looking for another nice, normal woman, I m single father of one child who i take care of. I m new at this online dating stuff, i will need someone that is patient to get along with. I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life....I am a genuine person who tries to see life and people through honest eyes. I am intelligent, inquisitive and passionate. I have many interests and want to find someone who shares the same things and also someone who can show me new things, share new ideas, show me new passions. I don't play games so if you do, please don't contact me. I just want to find someone who is honest and is looking for a companion, friend and who knows what may become of it. If nothing more than friendship comes, we both still win. If more develops, then we are even more blessed. Peace.

Junkmail:
Helloooooooo. How are you doing? My name is Harris, I just saw your profile on this dating site and it really attracts me to write you. WOW. you're interesting,Well I'm sure you are a rare combination of so many special things and I'm yet to figure out that magic.I'm only writing in view of being a friend, if you wouldn't mind that,then i should be expecting a reply soonest. Don't forget my name is harry and i hope to know yours too. Will be counting the mins till you write back. Check out my profile on who view me on personals you will find my profile there cos i just view on yours too..pls you can Email or add me on yahoo my id is Welcominghotsauce @ yahoo.com u can also send me a txt to my cell number: (786) 567-7682.....I will be hoping to hear from u soonest
Harris...

Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harris, welcominghotsauce@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 pm

yahoo avatar

FooledToo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FooledToo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:32 am

He has popped up on match.com under HorseRace_withMe
45 year old man | Dallas, TX, USA | Seeking women 38-58 within 50 miles

Going by the name Jay Parker:
.....If you are interested you can contact through my email address jayparker00711@gmail.com or you can text my cell # 937-524-5432 and I will respond ASAP I promise thanks alot.. I don't get on this site much because it is all new to me, just giving it a shot so try to reach me please....Take care and have a great day...

Jay

ALSO on Christian Mingle as Robert:

Robert

48, from Waterloo, IA

God looks at the heart and so do I! My value and worth as a man is priceless.

Shows up on LinkedIn as Dennis Icey.

warygal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby warygal » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:46 am

He's back on match as CAsj2013

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Walter, jwalter259@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Chemistry.com
Username: Jwalter
Relationship status: Divorced
Income: I'll tell you later
47/New Castle, DE
Seeking women: 41-69

Tagline: "Please be over your last relationship and not still pining for your ex,If you get hurt, don't let it slow you down.Stand back up"

In his own words:

"About me....hmmmm.... I'm funny, stable, smart, honest to a fault, secure, confident and humble as all get out ;) I'm sure it's listed on every profile - but I really don't do drama or negativity - life is too short.I consider fun and laughter essential life elements (like food or shelter!!) but I also have strong beliefs and know what I want - I just don't push my beliefs onto other people. And while I LOVE a great conversation and even a friendly debate, I'm not so much into people who force their beliefs onto others or who like to be confrontational.I'm very down-to-earth, laid back and low maintenance (no, really...) . I'm happy cooking or grilling at home with a glass of wine or dressing up and going out. It's all about balance... I work harder than many people I know - but LOVE to relax, have fun and laugh - when it's time to let your hair down you just have to do it! I have an 8 year old kid who is the primary focus in my life. I also have a great career that challenges me and keeps me busy."

------------------------------------

47 | New Castle, Delaware

How are you doing today? I saw your Profile here,it appears very interesting and I Decided to Drop you a note. I don't know how to start,I have not done this before,please pardon me if I am not doing it the right way. But i really like to know more about you,I'm single and searching for a serious Relationship.... I just want to meet someone who is loving,caring and honest. Something hard to find. But, I'm sure that special someone is out there I just have to believe. I am a fun outgoing person. I love sports, dinners, camping and quiet time in front of a fire place with a bottle of wine and great company. I am not the one to go to clubs for some reasons and I don't need a lot of people and noise around me. I like my quiet time where I can make good plans and spend time with my thoughts. Humor is very important to me. I am a very easy going person and also a great friend and partner. My past experiences have taught me I will do the searching this time and choose the person I want. I don't ask for much but one thing I do ask for is to be there for that person through the good and the bad.I am Interested in a long term relationship,and i will like to meet a very nice and loving woman to build a nice relationship with.I will like to meet you,that is the main reason I sent you this message,I would like to know you better. You can reply me back in my email address which is jwalter259@yahoo.com or you can chat with me on messenger which is jwalter259, surfing at work is prohibited and against the core value of the company , emails are allowed and chat also is allowed i can not make call that is just it .Hope to hear from you soon.
Even if it just to say Hi ... I will write you back to let you know that i got your email.Am not often on this site and will be glad if you respond to my regular email

Cheers,

James

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Sent 2 of the same pics from his Chemistry profile already posted. Pic with child in stroller and of "his" mug holding camera.

IP: 41.58.0.113 Lagos, NIGERIA :twisted:

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014

Thanks so much for taking your time to get back to me,i will like to tell you more about me.I am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straight forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is very important to me. I love Animals a lots. I like to try new things & meet new people,I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer.I like Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Red wine, and take a stroll down that same beach and find the perfect spot to sit,look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all my best all times and I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. i like a walk in the park holding hands :love: , sharing an Ice cream cone :love: , drawing her bath :love: , carving Her name in a tree :love: , telling her how pretty she's to me :love: . No need to make it difficult, Friends first and forever. The rest will come to us.I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything.I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.Will be very happy to hear from you back and see where things go, and know more about you.

James
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Return to “White Males”