It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
Scammed1969
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby Scammed1969 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:03 pm

He is using this number now to text and call 510-999-4679, he said he is going to post all my pictures all over the internet. What ever you do, do not send pictures, they will be used against you. He said to sent him $750. I'm sure he has posted my pictures on the internet already, big mistake, I should heave never sent any pictures at all. These people are bad news, its not the same people contacting every time, its a group of Nigerians, this guy actually called, he can hardly speak English. I have now had to change my number because of all of this, a number I have had at least 20+ years, what a pain in the ass. I would say to anyone that if you don't have to use a dating site, don't! These people are preying on people on these sites. I have removed my profiles now on both the sites I was on. Good luck to you all, stay safe.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

michele.thompson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby michele.thompson » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:59 am

On Marriageminded he is going by soulmat001...gave me a number to text which I promptly googled and found this site...then reported him..wish we could catch these awful scammers and string em up!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:59 am

Please kindly post a fake profile, phone number, email address if you can. Also BLOCK and IGNORE mafia. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Nikki1331
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nikki1331 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 am

I have new info on this guy and he is going by David Banks. After spending time talking to someone and having them ask me for money, I now run all pics through Google and look for them on Romancescam.com. So it was no surprise when this latest guy friended me on Facebook and then showed up on Romancescam.com. He is using the name David Banks. He says that he is a widower and has a 6 year old daughter. Here is what he had to say about himself...
I stand 5'10 and about 178cms brown eyes .I was born and raised in Berlin Germany i attended a college had my associates degree in Civil engineering.I'm very laid back and down to earth. I'm also very old fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for women.I'm a social wine drinker but a non smoker,have a great sense of humor and like to spend time with someone i Love and loved ones.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:34 am

Nikki1331

Thank you for the update on scammers from Nigeria. Please add their email address and phone number if you can. Please BLOCK and IGNORE them.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Nikki1331
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nikki1331 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pm

I didn't talk to him long enough to get an email address or phone number. As soon as I saw him here I blocked him on FB.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Mario - 747-235-1257

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:47 am

hello, i read your profile and am interested in you am not always on here. here is my number text or call me please

+1747235-1257

m, deactivated
wilsonmario1226
62 year old male from Duarte , California

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Tommy White - tommywhite20004@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 am

I met this man call Tommy White from a Dating Site call Cherryblossoms.com
Email Address: tommywhite20004@gmail.com

Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm Thomas and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C03274102
I'm Single, 0 Children
Click to ask me if I want Children.
48 years old | 01/01/1969 | Capricorn
My Home Town / City:
Oak Lawn, Illinois
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Oak Lawn, Illinois
United States [View Map]
IP Address: United States
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'6" / 168-169cm
Weight: 165-169 lbs 75-76kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Education: College Degree
Employment: Business Owner
Drink: Occasionally
Smoke: Not At All
Active Within 2 hours

My name is Tommy single male from Los Angeles Ca. I am here to find that special woman, a honest and caring woman to spend the rest of my life with.

Messages he sent to me in Cherryblossoms Inbox

Dear _____,

How are you?

Dear _____,

How are you doing ? hope you had a wonderful rest , I'm Tommy and am new to this site, looking for a long term relationship which will lead to something serious in future . but in all friendship first . i am into Oil and Gas and doing very well in my line of business , i am a strong Christian an God comes first in my life before any other thing in my life .. i would like to get to know you better and see how best we can develop this friendship , can you tell me a bit more about your self by writing me directly on my email address which is tommywhite20004 at Gmall. would be waiting to read a text from you

Image Image Image Image

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:41 am

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:08:08 -0700
To:

Thanks for your response and would really love to get along with you and see where it goes. I've been through a number of relationships, but have never felt like I have met the right person for me.. I've found that you can't control your heart. It just seems to go where it wants, and because of that, I've learned that I need to be careful and take things more slowly and get to know someone more deeply before I dive into a relationship. Things that are important to me in a relationship are chemistry (in many different areas),having a caring spirit, trust, respect, attraction, openness/honesty, sharing a similar faith, sharing similar interests. I don't think two people have to have all the same interests, but at least some are good. Balance is crucial. It is good to have your own time,as well as plenty of quality time together. I've learned that all these things must be a two-way street, or a relationship just doesn't work. Both people have to be putting the same into the relationship for both people to feel loved. I also know that we are all human. No-one is perfect. Everyone has weakness and makes mistakes, so I'm not looking for a perfect person...just the right person for me...someone who I have chemistry with, am attracted to,shares a similar faith in God, loves and supports what I do for a living, and for me to love and support what they do as well..someone who just "gets" me And must love cuddling, hugging, kissing, etc.I'm a very affectionate person, and love to pamper someone who I feel that way about. I've been in relationships where many of these things were there, but there was something missing in them. I've never found the whole picture. I've dated some incredible people,but my heart just hasn't gone there, and I've dated people who got a hold of my heart, but the other stuff just wasn't there. I strongly believe that when I meet the right person, I will know it with everything that I am, and I look forward to that day.

Image Image Image Image

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 am

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 04:44:15 -0700
To:

Am so much impressed with everything i read about you and i would actually love to get to know you better and get along with you. I live in Los Angles California, Am 48 years, I am the oldest of my parents 6'0 tall, weight 183 lbs, Black hair, brown eyes. Am a nice and kind person. I care about other people a lot as I have a big heart. I am looking for someone to be my friend and companion, and possibly enter into a serious relationship in the future.I would like to be in a relationship with trust, honesty, and good communication. I want to find someone who enjoys spending time with me as much as I like spending time with them. Family relationships are important to me and would like to find someone who is willing to do family activities time to time. I enjoy traveling and visiting new places on vacations or short weekend trips.I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am,that likes to hold my hand and surprize me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me...Because I will be doing the same I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes tolaugh,joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks,enjoyslooking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean.I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do.I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met

I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her,and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of
Humour,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone intresting I am a person who looks beyond what maybe the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner. I love old movies and old songs.I love jazz and the arts. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family,work, community, etc I am a Business Owner. like i told you before and i deal with supplies of packages. Like clothes,shoes and accessories. I work alone and dont work under anybody neither do i work for any company.If you dont mind presently am out of the state on a business trip in Dubai and would be back in the state this month after the supplies.

Mngullable
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mngullable » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:56 am

This man contacted me on seekingarrangement.com. He went by the name Charles wahlquist.

Phone: 917-275-0889.
Lives in San Bernardino

Was divorced with 2 daughters.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:07 pm

thanks for the update and welcome to RS :) i hope you not sent any money to him and already block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Oldlady22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ronaldsteve1962@gmail.com & 540-252-3485.

Postby Oldlady22 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 am

I met this man on ourtime.com
He goes by the name of Ronald L Steve: ronaldsteve1962@gmail.com, phone # 1 540 252 3485.
He states he is an engineer working on a oil rig in Solvania for a month than home in Fairfax Va for 2 weeks, he said his first wife died in auto accident when his 2 daughters were 11&12, he says he has 2 daughters named Tracy and Lisa who are in university in Ga presently, used them as needing help and to send money. He also stated he caught his 2nd wife in bed with his best friend.
He is tryes to get information about what your looking for in a man and then uses that to play on your emotions and convinces you to send money.

We need to help all women to not be taken by this jerk.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 am

Thank you for reporting. By doing so you already saving other victims.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

ratattack49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ratattack49 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:28 am

Currently has a listed profile on tagged as a member, thankfully googgled his image and it brought me here. His profile name on tagged is Julius W, 50 ty years old. Has the same pictures listed as others have posted on here. I have reported him on tagged and blocked him and warned all the listed friends he has on his profile.

Return to “White Males”