It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Smith, 626-800-6129

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:38 am

Oasis dating
smithmichael92317
Los Angeles | California | United States
About me I am 49 years old, single never married, but i have a daughter her name is Sabrina and she is the apple of my eye.I do not care about age or distance nor looks... I just want to feel love, unconditional love.
I feel age is just a number and looks are not important, it is the heart and character that is important, what the person possess inside, looks are just like a car that has a good body but a bad engine..

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Michael Smith, 626-800-6129

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sensiblewoman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby sensiblewoman » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:35 am

How can I find out if the person in the picture lives in my area or if his picture was stolen by a scammer? He looks like an old friend of mine and I'm trying to find him; however, his picture came up on this site. How can I find out if the person in the picture is real? Any information is greatly appreciated.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:53 am

Tool: For example, with ReadNotify :)

FAQ: The basic of the basics knowledge is: If the picture then the person contacting you with is on here, it is an African gang who is using it on you trying to do a scam (=Nigerian gang having fake profiles and massmailing every woman online, to social-engineer money out of as many as possible).

Now: To help us warn people, please post emailaddress, fake US phone nmber and first message text :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:32 pm

@sensiblewoman

the pics posted in this thread are stolen from an innocent man by scammers (predominantly located in West Africa)
I cannot answer the question who the real owner of the photos is ...

however, with the nick SensibleListener on match.com
I get this information
Patrick Arnold
Age 51
Gender man
Location Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States

Image Image

Hello I am a easy going pretty laid back guy... but can get busy and get things done when needed.I believe if the little things are taken care of the big ones take care of themselves. I am a person who enjoys life and everything it has to offer, just would like to have someone to share it with. I am a very low maintenance and have everything I want... except for one person. I want a person who wants to be with me and does not need me. Yes there are times I will be needed, but I believe you know what I mean. When I am in a relationship I value communication most of all, then respect, trust, and Love. Also I will drop everything for my special lady and be there for her and our family. That is weather it is my children or hers (if she has them). As for me and having more children... Surgically impossible. LOL My God and my dog have taught me how to love unconditionally..... Be prepared....LOL About the one I'm looking for... A lot of people have list of what they would like in a person and those are great, but I go on feeling. And yes I will tell you if I am not feeling it. And I would expect you to do the same for me. So it is not hair color, eye color, since of humor, it is everything. The total package. That is what I look at. I want someone who does like adventure, travel, just relaxing, being flexible or bendy (like Phebie would say) friends reference. Great show. A lady that will try new things.. We all have different things we like to do. I do not expect her to want to do everything I like, but if so great. I will also share and enjoy things that she likes to do. You know when you are in Love....Real Love. It does not matter what we are doing as long as I am with her. I'd just like to add... Ok this is the important part. I have been looking a long time... I want you to know what you want, because I do. I want you to be ready, that means you have been out of a serious relationship for awhile and do not have feeling for your past partner. Just be you, be real, I am and you know what is the most refreshing... the truth. and you will get nothing but from me. Now I do use tact as to not upset some people. Poppy my dog does sleep with me. I hope that is not a problem. But I have ended a first date when my dog is insulted and told that he would live outside if the relationship grew into something more.... Well he is still with me. lol Must be a dog lover.

excalgirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby excalgirl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 pm

This guy was on OurTime a few days ago, but removed his profile almost immediately after contacting me. He's going by the name Charles Carlo Brooks. The email he gave me is charles_brooks24@yahoo.com and the telephone he used was 214-856-0656. We did a video call, so I know he's not using someone else's pictures, but I don't know if that is really his daughter. He told me her name was Debbie, and that he is a widow because his wife died of leukemia. He claims to be from Italy and has a very heavy accent. He's a smooth writer but it was very hard for me to understand him. The phone connection and video connection was always horrible. These are the pictures he sent to me.

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Joseph C - josephcarter82@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 am

Joseph C - josephcarter82@yahoo.com

IP Trace: 98.138.253.109
Provider: MARKMONITOR INC.
United States

tagged?uid=6020312102

Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 162 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Messages Sent To Me On Tagged:
i am looking for a woman with a heart of Gold ...a woman who will be able to stand by me and i will stand at her back also cos i am not here to play games ..i am seeking for a soul mate forever

give me your email do you bhave messanger?

i sent you an am email

Message Sent To My E-mail:
Thanks for your interest and also Its cool learning little in your profile.!You sound cool and would love to get to know more about you.Well before i get started i will like to tell all about myself.......My name is Joseph. I'm 5'10tall, I'm shy but funny when it times to make it sound funny.lol.)I love all natures especially Dogs and cats.I love to walk around also love to have funs especially at the beaches..interior designing { it a job I really enjoy}. I love children, I have 1 daughter,.... I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. Easy to talk to and...Am from ROME I enjoy the outdoors, travel, music, theater, all of the arts...most of the "normal" things such as sports, movies etc... "Work Hard, A personal quote I try to live by. I take my work seriously, but it's a means to an end. When having fun, you have to let it all out. When in Love, that is where you pour your 100% best efforts.....So feel free to ask questions now

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph C - josephcarter82@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 am

Additional Picture Posted On Tagged:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:36 am

Frumpy BB wrote
heartedman2323@yahoo.com
BADOO

Harry, 50
FL, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 45-65

PICS ALREADY POSTED
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Austin Gregory, austingregory02@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 pm

matchdoctor
Austin151
39-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 36 - 53
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today

I'm okay. I don't really stay on here. contact me via austingregory02@gmail.com. Thanks sunshine

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6024416161
Austin G, 38 united state, Benin :twisted:

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Bond, snugglingmale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm

same pic on howaboutwe
Snugglingmale1
47, Male, Straight
Fort Calhoun, NE

Career/Job Self Employer
Education High School
Faith Catholic (Very Important to me)
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Want 'em someday

How about we… I am a man of God first and then a Dad,and loves spending time with family and people I love.But you should know God comes first!!I am looking for the same kind of woman also a woman that will love me as God loves the church. am looking to share my life with a wonderful gentlewoman..I'm looking for someone that's kind, honest, dependable, and has a Great sense of humor. and have an opened minded.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Bond, snugglingmale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:59 pm

FB ---> same pic
William Bond
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Los Angeles Unified School District
Past: The Los Angeles Film School
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Los Angeles, California
Divorced

About William
I am sweet,thoughtful,kind,intelligent,and have a great sense of humor.I am very easy going and laid back.I am often told that I am very easy to talk with.I am not an angry person,and I am not interested in someone that is.Having past events shape your life is one thing,carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way i view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows.I would do the best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Bond, snugglingmale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:01 pm

yahoo avatar

use name on badoo: William
pic on badoo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Austin Gregory, austingregory02@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:05 pm

clone on Zoosk

lookingforlove123
55, Lafayette

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:08 pm

linkedin.com/pub/niklas-hartmann/a2/975/8b9
Niklas Hartmann
CEO E.H Private Building Contractors.
Los Angeles, California
construction
currently Self-employed
Education Beuth university of appkied :D sciences berlin

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:18 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006442562950
Niklas Ethan Hartmann
Senior Supervisor at E.H Private Building Contractors ---> Pune, Maharashtra :twisted:
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Leipzig, Germany

Return to “White Males”