It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:45 am

italianheart2015@yahoo.com --> no hit in Skype but italianheart2015@gmail.com give a hit in hangouts but no avatar :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

anita.story
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anita.story » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:00 pm

italianheart2015@yahoo.com --> no hit in Skype but italianheart2015@gmail.com give a hit in hangouts but no avatar :(
He wasn't using Google, but he was using Yahoo. No avatar there either. :evil:

I am making a new post about him, the first email he sent to me and a video clip...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:03 pm

He wasn't using Google
just found his gmail and it hit to hangouts ;)

anita.story
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: More on William A Abate (italianheart2015@yahoo.com)

Postby anita.story » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:11 pm

From Facebook Instant Messenger...
William A Abate 1/10/16, 9:48am
Let me tell you more about me
I'm originally from Italy.. My dad was from Italy and my mom was from England, so you could say i have mixed Italian and British in me..I was born in Italy and lived there until i was 13years old.. Then my dad died..
My mom had to carry me with her to England because my dad part of the family took everything from us.. I just came to the state 4years ago after i lost my mom, she died from cancer.. Believe me she was the best mom anyone could ever wish to have, I loved her and still misses her till this day, But i know she is up there making sure i am taking the right steps in life..
Well you could say i spent most of my life in the UK.. I attended a college had my asociates' degree Construction/Craft Building/Technolgy Infor/ Management Systems..I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for women...
I'm a social wine drinker but a non-smoker,have a great sense of humor and like to spend time with someone i Love, and loved ones..
After i lost my mom, I wanted to move out and start a new life, I had a friend who lived in U.S and he was the one who made me come to the US, and he was still the same person who later cheated on me with my ex wife...
I am a man with a heart full of love to share with that special woman... I forgive and forget when someone has wronged me.. Well my ex did stupid things, i was thinking she was nice i didn't know she was the devil herself, that mend away with my heart and made me go through so much emotional trauma, I give her whatever she needs,she just changed all of a sudden due to the kind of friend she mingle with bad company smokes,come home late being drunk, flex around with men, then one day i caught her sleeping with a man in my house she pleaded and i forgived her the second time i caught her sleeping with my best friend, i fainted and was rushed to the hospital, i was unconscious for 3 days,that is what the doctor said to me, I went through alot....
After i got out of the hospital she tried to plead for the second time, but i didn't take her back, we got divorced... after the divorce was final she made away with some of my money, neither have i seen my best friend who she was cheating on me with. We were married for 17years and have been divorced now for 4years, the most annoying part is she haven't been calling to check up on her own child.. I dont see that happening ever.. I need that special someone in my life, i am tired of being lonely i need somone to love me for whom i am, i promise to make my woman happy forever..
I thought my ex loved me, but she had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is. I believe the best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain, - Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love - To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this... i hope you understand all that, I'm searching for TRUE LOVE
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I´m afraid the pictures were just the links to your email inbox, so nothing showed up on here :(

Icaughtonfast
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Icaughtonfast » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:05 pm

I just been USED,I don't call it scammed, even though that is what it is,I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE MAN IN ALL THESE PICTURES, I HOPE HE KNOWS....found the horrible person that is doing this on match.com using name..DENNIS AARON ICEY.....I figured it out in time...I'm just sick how people can be do cruel....I hope the man and his daughter who's faces, I could have loved eventually are trying to do something about this.I WONT POST MORE THEN THIS ONE PIC,BUT I HAVE LIKE 35 PICTURES.... JUST CAN'T BELEIVE THIS HAPPENED....

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi there, like I have written to your "Question" in "General Section" here two hours ago: Please try to post at least the faker´s emailaddress and fake US number, to help us warn others.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Tommy White, tommywhite20004@yahoo.com diff pic

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:56 am

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 am

Clone --> WP

singleheartedman111

Male, 47, Single
United States , California

Basic Info
Hello. Thanks for the visit. I would describe myself as an attractive, humorous man who is youthful for his age (it's just a number). I'm single and hoping this site can help me meet a woman that I want to spend time with and get to know well. I
Personal Info

Lives in :UNITED STATES, CALIFORNIA

Interested In :Woman

Relationship Status :Single

Looking For :Dating

Height :6'2"(188cm)

Eye Color :brown

Hair Color :Black

Education :Bachelor's Degree

Pic already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

617-453-9255

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:02 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3444685
Robert
Male, 50 Years Old
From Boston, MA
About me: I believe God has a set path for us from the moment we're born and as we grow and travel through life all our experiences are stepping stones to what is yet to come. If I am in a relationship, unless there is obvious information to the contrary,
I don't feel the need to be checking up on them, as suspicious thoughts almost never cross my mind. When I start something new, I expect it to work out. I tend to get going right away and trust that I can correct just along the way rather than having to do long periods of research before I begin. I am looking for a woman who knows what she wants. You should be reliable, an interesting company, sociable and honest. I will give you my heart, if I will see you my true love.

Hey beautiful, I'm here for minded only not for a night stand... I'm 47 year old single man with 2 girls looking for love with that special woman who will sweep me off my feet! If you think I'm what you want text me at 617-453-9255
Robert.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

330-850-1030

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:20 pm

.confirio.com/0TA1B
mark
50 / Male / Straight / divorce
Offline. Last online Today, at 12:47 pm
Joined March 2, 2016. Living in Los Angeles, California.
About Me
I am looking for someone who is honest,caring,pretty self-aware and can communicate that openly. I think we all have discovered the "who's viewed me" link. So if you see that I have viewed you, but haven't written anything and you might be interested.get me through this number... 3...............am serious 3.................take me for who i am 0................... caring 8.....................honest 5......................good sense of humour 0.......................God 1.........................understanding 0.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good heart 3.............................i wish us goodluck 0.................................thank you for viewing my profile

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

scottmark409@yahoo.com - 3239287091

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 pm

M2

hndjhf 49
year old male from Los Angeles , California

About hndjhf
Interests: Hello dear
Hi...I am a very open communicative person and I am honest and very passionate loving man. I am not here to play any head games. I just want to meet my special someone and get to know more about each other cos I want to hold that woman someday looking into her eyes telling her how special she is and proving my love for her each and every day.. I want to be able to talk walks, and have special tile together talking and getting more closer to each other each day by making each other's day seems so brighter than the sky.. I want to put smile on that woman's face and never ever make her feel bad cos I want to be everything she ever wanted.. I am a one woman man. I am not here to cheat or hurt anyone cos I am a very honest God fearing man and I want to find that woman that I can spend the rest of my life with.. I want to share my love and trust to that special lady.. I want to always build our new foundation of love and happiness and make each other laugh.. I am not a fighter. I want to be there to support that special woman and get to spend the rest of our life as best friends and soul mate.. I know you are a very good woman. I know you are a woman who has responsible heart and I want you to be happy again and be able to share laughter and smile. This is the reason why I want to get to know you more better
Profession: Hello dear

CHAT

hndjhf
about 20 hours ago
WOW. you're gorgeous, what's the secret to your beauty? Well I'm sure you are a rare combination of so many special

things and I'm yet to figure out that magic .I'm only writing in view of being more than a friend to you, if you

wouldn't mind that then i should be expecting a reply soonest. Don't forget my name is Mark and i hope to know

yours too. Will be counting the min till you write back.. Take care. Text or call me (Three- Two- Three- Nine- Two-

Eight- Seven- Zero- Nine- One) i will respond.my email is scottmark409

hndjhf
about 18 hours ago
it yahoo you are welcome how are you doing and thank for your messages and i will like to know you more better you can give me your yahoo so that i can add you on yahoo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scottmark409 - 3239287091

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:34 pm

already in the forum ;)

phone number 323-928-7091
Enflick VoIP in Los Angeles, CA

anita.story
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anita.story » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi there, like I have written to your "Question" in "General Section" here two hours ago: Please try to post at least the faker´s emailaddress and fake US number, to help us warn others.
I'm sorry...I haven't been on here that often in the past month.

The email address he is STILL using is italianheart51@yahoo.com, under the name of William Abate. The US cell phone number he gave me is: (314) 884-1770.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

scottmark409@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 pm

scottmark409@yahoo.com ---> FB

Mark Scott
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011050177182&fref=ts

Divorced
4 friends

Pic already posted

Ambidextrous
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Brown Mark Davis (mark.davis773@yahoo.com)

Postby Ambidextrous » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Phones numbers: (734)532-0311 MI "work" and (301)636-7457 MD "home" and
(734)219-4525 MI alternate "work" phone
Address: 11705 Farmland Dr., Rockville, Md
From OkCupid.com (I don't remember the screen name)

Claims to be 48yr German with 8 year old daughter. Lives in Rockville Md.
Is working in Saginaw MI on a stadium. Is a Civil Engineer with a master's degree from University of Munich. Drives an Infinity FX35. Only child who lost his German father as a teen and mother died in car accident. Talked with him for 5 days before he wanted $1535. He had me get immediately off the site and text him directly.

I can't upload pics for some reason, but I have about 12 of them.

Return to “White Males”