It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

James King, james_ur201@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 pm

pics stolen from Armenian military expert Hrachya Petrosiants, see posting below

badoo
James 53, New York, NY
About me
Hi there, I am here looking for the right one for me!
I am a pretty reserved person, I enjoy going out to dinner in all sorts of restaurants, love going to the movies, markets, weekends away, socializing with friends. I suppose all the simple things in life you enjoy to do together. I try to keep fit and play basketball a few times a week.
Interested inI'd like to think I am genuine, loyal, honest and easy going.
I enjoy the simple things in life, sunny days, good friends and family, laughing and making others laugh and long drives. Cake and coffee very important too. My family and friends are also very important as they are always there for me. I'd like to share some of those common interests with some one and see where it goes.

am here looking for a good man to live with :mrgreen:
i will love to no more about you and see what will go on to me and you do you have yahoo to add you and meet me on there and have a lovely chat with you and Tell you more abut me i will send you my pics to and i hope you will love that
on no i will not be here all the time so give me an Email that i can send you my pics and about me i want to no you more James_ur201@yahoo.com

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James King, james_ur201@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Received: from [65.111.166.73]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:44:57 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 65.111.166.73
Hostname: idic.laroia.net
ISP: Infolink
Organization: Server Pronto
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Florida
City: Fort Lauderdale

Hi is me James and am really Happy to meet you i will send you my pics soon
How are you doing? hope you are doing great as i am doing here...I am very happy to have met you and I feel great getting to know more about you gradually... to tell you more about me, i don't know how you will feel but i wish you feel fine because i am in for someone to love and adore and live with... I have been to Germany before that was years back, but i will love to be there that's why i joined FS.
Here is a little about me......
I was born in Coleville, California, to a German-American mother and an American father but now i live in Lincoln Park (NJ). My mother was from Cologne, Germany. I loved her so much but you know destiny... My parents now are late and i am the only born.
My Education and Job: I am U.S Army General...." Lt. Gen. Kenneth Barton" :twisted: :dumb:
My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1976); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
My wife died some years back, that was then in 2001, she died in the world trade center destruction, .... I have only one son, who is only 11 years old... His name is Curtis and is in School but on vacation now.
As at now i am on a National Assignment to Iraq and things here are a bit calm now.... I have been here for 9 months now... I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life, because i figured out lately that i need to love again... i want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again , i have been a lone for years now...
tell me more about your marriage life? what work do you do ? how do you live? for how long have you been searching for a partner
Hope to hear from you real soon ... and I am serious about you, i really will love to get to know you more... My heart tells me there are a lot ahead of us both.... hope to hear room you real soon...take care.
hope to hard form you soon
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:17 pm

pics show Armenian military expert Hrachya Petrosiants
aysor.am/en/news/2013/05/13/hrachya-petrosyanc/
blognews.am/arm/authors/1074/%D5%B0%D6%80%D5%A1%D5%B9%D5%B5%D5%A1-%D5%BA%D5%A5%D5%BF%D6%80%D5%B8%D5%BD%D5%B5%D5%A1%D5%B6%D6%81-hrachya-petrosyants.html

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:38 pm

james_ur201@yahoo.com --> Skype

james.king7644
00233, Ghana
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:05 pm