It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Bencardo Smith, bencardo47@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:23 pm

waydate
waydate.com/profile.php?ID=120823
beccardo
- 50 y/o man
- from Arkadia, California, USA
Description:i am a good man that love to meet good people...i am a civil engineer,, i takes contract in house and road contruction...i work so hard to be conected with many people in the world....having somany workers paid after each wok..an single without kids...am so serious, comited and deligent with my work....am so proud to be a Civil engineer..
Ideal match description:
Somany years, i was blind with love and lost because i was alone....but now i can se becaus L...E...W...I...S as found me...am so much inlove with LEWIS..

'Hello how are you doing and am sure you and am sure you are doing good ...am Bencardo Smith, a Civil engineer, am single, am a sincere man, faithful and am searching for the woman of my life, somebody who wil be serious, sincere and be with me til the end of life and you ?'

hi thanks so much for the message it really makes me so happy to read your message because i have been waiting toread your mails....and i will always be happy......how are you doing today and how is work over there? am already a cool man and i will always be..its because am cool and calm with my sincererity and honest that makes people to like me and always want to get along with me........i just really want to get to know you better....and see how it goes......thanks o much ..so happy to read from you soon........LOVE FROM BENCARDO... do have a lovely time '

Thanks so very much ....am hapy to read from and i really apreciate it....i lost my wife and my two Sons in a motor acident three years ago and ever since then, i have been single and alone , BUT joy and hapines filed my heart when i found you...can you pleas tell me more about you and your experience with man....you are good woman as what i imagine.,waiting to read from you soon..LOVE FROM BENCARDO'
'Bencardo47@gmail.com'

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bencardo Smith, bencardo47@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:28 pm