It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Luca G.

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: gibsonbryan936@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 20, 2019 9:13 pm

(+12102633225 whatsapp) Am locking for serious relationship that i will move to the next level

phone number 210-263-3225
Gilmer, TX 75644
At&T Southwest

Re: gibsonbryan936@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jcole6433@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 30, 2019 12:01 pm

JohnC4
Email jcole6433@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Male
Age 62 y.o.
Country United States
City Minnesota
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Contractor And Marine Engineering.
Description
Personal Description I like to think of myself as an optimistic individual. If life gives me lemons, I make lemonade. I\'m a humorous person, so let me tell you, laughing is good for the heart and the mind! I also consider myself as a serious person, after all, life is serious business. I have to say, I\'ve been told that I\'m quite charming. But of course, I can\'t judge myself! I think enjoying life is so important, so I would definitely say that I\'m fun-loving. People who know me say that I\'m responsible, you can always count on me to be there. Do you like men who are confident but shy? You know, the strong and silent type, that\'s me. Also, I am something of an adventurer. It\'s a state of mind, really, I just love adventure. If being romantic is a crime, then I\'m guilty as charged. I think romance is a form of art! I\'m looking for a special lady who knows how to enjoy a quiet candlelight dinner together.
185.107.47.171 NForce Entertainment B.V.; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mario - mariboch32@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:53 am

I am pretty sure this guy is a Dating Scammer!

I met this man call Mario on a Dating site call Zorpia.com/Twoo.com
Email Address: mariboch32@gmail.com
https://www.twoo.com/235593219#index

Mario, 52
Perth

Likes 114 Views 88 Match % 60%

Here to date

Chat Connected

PROFILE DETAILS

Mario has completed 7 out of 52 details.

Response rate: 100%
Response time: Within a week
Zodiac sign: Aries
Preferred language: English
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexual orientation: I'm straight

Mario: Hello, what a beautiful smile you've got there.. lovely eyes too. How are you? I hope your day was fine?
I'm seeking for that special someone to grow old with. What do you seek here?
Mario: ______, I am looking for a serious relationship that would lead to something of a life time. I seek a woman, who is honest, sincere and full of love, a woman who will love me for the rest of my life. Your pictures are lovely, send me your email and skype name, we can talk there if you want due to the fact that here is not an instant messenger exchange. I could send you some more pictures of me, I will like to see some more of your pictures.
Thanks,
Mario.

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mario Botschen - mariboch32@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:56 am

Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:36:39 -0400
Subject: Little facts about me..
To:

Dear ______,
Good morning to you dear. How was your night? I hope it was fine?
I hope its okay I call you by your first name? I'm writing to say thank you for your letter and also to share a little about myself to you and some pictures also. Birth is start of life, Beauty is art of life, Love is part of life, Death is last of life, But Friendship, is heart of life, Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having a friend like you - a precious gift from God.
It takes half our life to find a true friends and half of it to keep them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.
______, l really do think about you. I think about seeing you someday soon.. I'm wondering if you'd think of me at all, Maybe? Maybe not? As I write this email to you, I wonder how you will take it? As someone being too emotional too quick, or just a little odd for writing someone an emotional letter for whom he barely knows? Maybe, but I like to say what I feel when I feel it, even as a little sparkle. All I know is you are someone I want to spend time with, I will want to get to know you better. I also would like to hear your voice on the phone, do email me your phone number and the best time to call, I will give you a call. Are you on skype?
_______, I'll tell you some things about me that are miscellaneous facts: In my spare time i like to gym, long walk, movies, music, football, tennis and golf. My favorite color is Blue. I love to make my favorite BBQ chicken. I like to travel and learn about different kinds of culture, my favorite is Italian. I love to dance, especially to music that adds to the romance. I drink coffee. I listen to music (I listen to everything except rap music) when I clean my house, I dance around too. I love to hold hands no matter where we are. I am not afraid to show my emotions. My favorite time of year is the Autumn. I desire a woman who is communicative in bed. I am right handed. I write poetry. I like tomato soup and a grilled cheese on a cold winter day. I like going to comedy clubs and listening to live music... At this very moment, I want to have the opportunity to know more about you. Please tell me miscellaneous facts about you..
I wish you a blissful day ahead..
Till I read from you.. take care.

Truly yours,
Mario

Image Image Image Image

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mario Botschen - mariboch32@gmail.com Skype ID: mario.botschen

Postby hockeygirl » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:09 am

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 04:48:20 -0400
Subject: Hi
To:

Dear ______,
Good evening to you my dear. All through my day, I was thinking about you and I prayed for you. I do have skype and I'm on whatsapp, I'm not currently using my whatsapp here at work, here is my Skype (mario.botschen).
How is your health? I hope you're feeling a lot better. I want to be a friend of yours like I've known you forever and I want you to be a friend I honestly can't imagine life without you now because since I met you, I want to communicate with you everyday of my life.
______, I'm a very decisive man, there's no looking back "you can't drive successfully looking behind", no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you... and that love will only grow stronger. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me. ______, I want to know your capacity for love, caring and understanding.
I have an apartment in Perth and a house in the New York, USA. I am an orthopedic surgeon.
I know I've truly been blessed by finding "us" and I'll never let "us" go. I want to know you. Do you have pet?
Enjoy the rest of the day.
thanks,
Mario

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Luca G.

Postby hockeygirl » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:13 am

Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 03:31:04 +0400
Subject: I do not want anyone but you ..
To:

Dearest _______, thanks for the response to the message to my email. I will like us to leave the site and concentrate on each other and be able to make us grow and developing us. ______, are you still in the site? Please send detail if I'd be able to delete our profile from the site., so I will be there to disable our account .. Ok.
Here is my Whatsapp number +13157525697. can you update your skype application as it will be easier to communicate with skype from here.

I do not want anyone but you ..

thanks,
Mario

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessedchild323243@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:51 am

interpals (banned)

I do not often come here on Interpals, i would really like us to keep in touch via email, so we can get to know each other, and learn about each other's language and culture and also share our life experience, here is my email Blessedchild323243@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eng Peter Chasse Robbe - engpeterchasse@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:37 pm

pictame/
Eng Peter Chasse Robbe
@engpeterchasse
ImageImageImage

engpeterchasse@gmail.com
Hangout avatar => Alexey L.
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 17#p606917

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamesdickson20199@gmail.com, adamjohnson3033@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:43 pm

james3033 one hour ago
hi
how are you doing?
fine and yours?
oh that is nice to hear
am also from Delray Beach FL
this is my google email jamesdickson20199@gmail.com if you don't mind we can continue chatting on hangout now so you can add me now
or you also can give me yours for me to add you as well
sorry to hear that
you can add me on hangout now
jamesdickson20199@gmail.com
add me now on hangout am waiting for you there

james3033
Email adamjohnson3033@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 55 y.o.
Country United States
City Delray Beach
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Orthopedic doctor
Description
Personal Description Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
23.227.142.218 24 Shells; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Williams,. +15168532854 & wmar17266@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:12 am

Waplog
user_di820

I'm Dr Mark Williams I'm from the United States but I'm currently working with the united nation here in Yemen for a war peacekeeping mission as a doctor
Did you have hangout I mean gmail I really want to chat with you privately my dear
wmar17266@gmail.com
That's my Gmail you can add me on hangout there
+15168532854
And that's my what's app number
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Donald, donaldrichard1900@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Interpals
donaldrichard1900 Donald, 60 y.o.
Paris, France [Current City & Hometown]
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Morgan, kelvinmorgan109@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:08 pm

interpals (banned)

Luca G pics on both Hangouts & Skype

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Caleb Wilson, wilsoncaleb243@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:19 pm

interpals
wilsoncale_55878 Wilsoncaleb243@gmail.com, 59 y.o.
Miami, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I'm Calebwilson from Long beach California, I'm the only surviving child of my late parents, I'm here to search a God fearing woman to spend the rest of my life with..

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jp637770@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:59 pm

wonder.dating/en/users/vphenry
vphenry
64, Man, Single
Miami, United States

Hi, can I be your friend? If yes please take my hangout chat me jp637770@gmail.com

Sirmaxx47
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Luca G.

Postby Sirmaxx47 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:21 pm

instagram.com/habetshmulugeta?igshid=h57v4fwa0ylr

Return to “White Males”