It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Luca G.

African scammers posing as white men.
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Mach - robertmach60@hotmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

YIM-Avatar robertmach60

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:29 pm

One pic of "Stan Frazier"

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=39734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

matches this set of pics - same guy for sure :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Richard; <frankrichard8535@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm

frankrichard

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: manchester city
Marital status: Single
Religion:
Education:

......... is spamming with:

HELLO, my name is frank richard am a simple person by nature with a great sense of humour and am honest too. am here looking for the possibility of hooking up with a life partner someone i can share my dreams with and feel safe to tell my secret. am not egocentric by nature i don't care about religion difference all i want is a true woman with a good heart who understand the true meaning of relationship.when i do fall in love with someone i do with my whole being and i believe if we can put our heart together we can say yes to all our dreams. in life i have come to realise that the benefit of life does not depend on how happy you are as an individual but on how happy others can be because of you. i don't care if my partner has kids as am ready to accept her and the kids as my own and give her the very best that life can offer us provided she is honest and sincere with me cos i hate lies. am looking forward to hearing from you so we can get to know each other better. awaits your response thanks.

I would love to tell you more about me. I been searching for the right woman for a very long time, One of my friend introduced me to internet dating and i have tried a lot in meeting the right person but all has been to no avail. After getting a response from you, It appears to me that you seem like someone that i would like to get acquainted with so, i have just decided to give a try and i hope everything goes the way we both want. My real name is david I'm 43years young. A professional Building Contractor, Originally, i'm from Auburn California. I studied in Austria because, my Late Mom worked there all her life as a college instructor, i major in Architectural & Building Engineering.I've been working with Allied Builders Inc in Brockport for over 13years and my work is based on contracts. I enjoy the outdoors, especially sports, and traveling. I'm a Fun loving man who Loves people, and enjoys the simple things in life. I'm a widower looking for a real woman who adores passion, pleasure and intimacy in all phases of her life. I love nature,animals and children. I am the silent type, i listen great and i am very attentive to my lover. Sex is more than the icing on the cake and i want way much more than that. I want to be best friends also. I am a Leo birthday is August 8. I have a son named after my Late Mom Lynan (7YRS) and he lives with my grandma. I am 6ft tall, Brown hair and brown eyes, laid back very passionate and deep.I'm a serious person but likes to have fun when it is time for it. I enjoy the pleasures of life and i enjoy working.My house is paid off as well as my car, My house is just an average house that is over 7 years old but I keep it maintained very nicely. I am not a materialistic person, I have a few nice things but I don’t spend money on things I don’t need. Like i always say to know me is to love me. My favorite color is blue,I like to dress casual, My best outfit is pant,shirt, T shirt & short sometimes and jean. My hobbies- I love to go to the beach, swimming, basketball, dining out, fishing. Likes- honesty, respectfulness, kindness,romance. I like seeing and making people laugh,love going out and socializing. I don't like dishonesty,unfaithfulness and backstabbing. I don't club, I don't smoke and i drink occasionally. I don't fall in love easy and i don't fall out easy though i believe in love at the first sight but never happened to me lol,I'm tall,cool,handsome and i don't have any disabilities. I cant do without my God,Love,My cell and my family. My favorite Tv programme is American idol. I have never been controlling or abusive towards women. I'd like to meet someone with a sense of adventure, sense of humor, honest, nonjudgmental. Someone who think before she act, not vice-versa, I would love to meet an intelligent, understanding and supportive woman who could compliment me,captivate me, mind, body and soul. If you need a good and faithful man then you can always count on me. I do not want an egocentric woman or a woman that bases her life on greed, materialism or the me me me complex. Please tell me more about yourself like.

here is the email address to be contacted frankrichard8535@yahoo.com to enable easy communication you can add me on yahoo messanger pls or email me

Packet_Data_Core
Mobile packet data core
Eno-Mfon Ekpe
Airtel Head Office,
L2 Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria
Last edited by minerva on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: dublicat pic out
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

frankrichard8535@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Email also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p374343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

SheDevill
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davide M - davidemark36@yahoo.com

Postby SheDevill » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:04 am

Site : OkCupid

Jhugh222
47 • M • London, United Kingdom

Self-description in the profile text:
My self-summary
I'm single, simple, Nice, sincere, charming, cool, fun, romantic and easy going. I'm God fearing too.. I'm always delighted putting smile on people's faces. I love the taste of good food also, so...guess what? I'm a good cook too. lol! I love sports, football, fishing, hunting and hanging out in a nice place, Am not perfect but that's me!.

What I’m doing with my life:
fixing up old boats, traveling round the world excecuting business and making sure, am working on a better future for my self, crashing said boats, building empires, hiding behind the sofa, skipping down the street, being normal (honest).

SheDevill
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davide M - davidemark36@yahoo.com

Postby SheDevill » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:44 am

Jhugh222
47 • M • London, United Kingdom

Site: OKCupid.

Profile:
I'm single, simple, Nice, sincere, charming, cool, fun, romantic and easy going. I'm God fearing too.. I'm always delighted putting smile on people's faces. I love the taste of good food also, so...guess what? I'm a good cook too. lol! I love sports, football, fishing, hunting and hanging out in a nice place, Am not perfect but that's me!.
What I’m doing with my life
fixing up old boats, traveling round the world excecuting business and making sure, am working on a better future for my self, crashing said boats, building empires, hiding behind the sofa, skipping down the street, being normal (honest).

I’m really good at : Changing my mind, but also being decisive. Talking absolute crap after a few pints of ale or glasses of red. Processing stuff pretty quickly. Being a coper. Adapt or die. Also making making and expanding my business accross the world

The first things people usually notice about me : I'm not quite sure how to describe what strikes people when they meet me but I'd say that if there was a word that is the opposite of "mousy" it would probably be it.

The six things I could never do without : Depends on the day and what foot I wake up with, I could do either with nothing or with hundreds! I kind of dislike this question.

I spend a lot of time : thinking about My next travelling adventure, how I could become a millionaire , buying a house with my business keeps expanding and growing. All I have to do is to go down on my kneels and thank the lord almighty for his kind love and protection upon my life.

On a typical Friday night I prefer to be in door. Or sometimes go for movies depending on the kind of mood I am...

The most private thing I’m willing to admit : My bedroom is sometimes as untidy as a single Dad and bachelor lol

I’m looking for :
Girls who like guys
Ages 30–80
Near me
Who are single
For new friends

Our Correspondence :

He : Hello nice to meet you, my name is John. Hopw we can be friends?
SheDevil : Hello John.
Thanks for your message. You seem to be a nice person. And I'd like to be friends with you.
I dream about meeting with a real straight forward, open minded, intelligent, good-hearted, understanding, kind, faithful, loving, reliable, generous person with sense of humor, with who we could share all the good and bad times together in a union of love and romance.
But there is a little "problem" : you believe in God, but my nick is Devil.
What shall we do about it?

Jhugh222 :
Hello dear, it will be my pleasure to meet with you. First of all you must know these, a bad person does not portrait his or herself in public if he or she is realy a devil. So I guess you are a nice person and you are only doing this to scare some unwanted people away. I will like to know more about you. Hope your weekend is going perfectly fine?

Jhugh222 :
Someday somehow whatever you prayed for will come true
it may not be in the exact package you wanted
but it'll be what is best for you.
Have Faith Today. Good morning and I hope to hear from you soon.

SheDevil :
I dream about meeting with a real straight forward, open minded intelligent, good-hearted, understanding, kind, faithful, loving, reliable, generous person with sense of humor, with who we could share all the good and bad times together in a union of love and romance.

Jhugh222
That's lovely. I'd love to meet you in person or on webcam if that's okay.

SheDevil666666
I'd be very happy to meet you in person. Do you invite me to London?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Evans Burke, evansburke83@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:33 pm

badoo.com/0390505516/
Evans, 45
London, Greater London
About me
AM NICE CARING AND PASSIONATE MAN. WHEN I LOVE, I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART
Interested in
am looking for a nice, caring and loving woman. she should be affectionate and understanding.

sorry about your loss.i lost my wife 2years ago too.please i will like us to chat more so that we can know more about each other.can you send me your email address so that i can add you on my yahoo-messenger.you can also add me my email id is evansburke83@yahoo.com..........are you on skype?please reply me i really like you and i want a serious relationship with you.Thanks
Evans — 13.06.14 07:35 AM
Ok! a little about me. I was born & raised in Wales UK, I’m British or you can call me a Welshman. I own an Oil Servicing Consultancy firm. I'm used to working a lot around the World but finally now I have the time in my life for that special someone. optimistic, get along with almost everyone. I have a 6year old Son named Evans too. I lost my wife to death 2 years ago. The loss affected me badly but now I have decided to move on with my life that is why I joined this site to seek a special lady I can love and get married to not minding the distance between us.I am very active and in no means a "health nut" but I would like a partner who takes pride in being honest. I'm not shallow but chemistry is important. As for me, if it involves anything with nature, music, dance or movies, then I pretty much love it! I'm up for anything that life throws at me and really enjoy helping others. I pride myself on being honest, down to earth & treating others the way I would like to be treated..
Evans — 13.06.14 07:36 AM
I am pretty low key and try to eliminate negative people & things from my life. If I sound like someone you would like to learn more about, send me a message, tell me more about you and feel free to ask me anything you need to know ok. Cheers. Evans

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Franklin Edward, franklinedward011@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:14 pm

lucas2554
51 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: tennessee
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, they live away from home

Interests: omeone God has hand selected for me. Someone who is praying
Education: Graduate degree

About lucas2554
I am a simple professional gentleman that is full of life and vitality. I am nice on the outside and beautiful on the inside. I am full of romance and excitement, and have much love and kindness to give every day to My Partner. I am very loyal, honest, Understanding,Down to Earth, Easygoing and can make you laugh!I have a passion for life, love to travel, enjoy cooking good meals together and make time to enjoy great conversations - HAND IN HAND.While I can be very gregarious I also enjoy time to myself. l hate lies, deception and duper y. I help my friends if there have problems. I am faithful in friendship and in love. I do what I say and what I think. All my acts in my life reflect my mind. I am easy to live and I hate playing games with other peoples emotion.

Image Image Image

Hello My Lady, How are you doing today,hope all is great with you and the lord is with you now and always well just want you to know saw your profile and think is fascinating,You got a wonderful and lovely profile.I cant just ignore my eyes on what i just saw concerning you so i had to send you an email and show my interest, Are you still looking or you've found your other half ? I would love to hear from you back and get to know you see how it goes for us.you can add me on my email franklinedward011@yahoo.com or you can text me on my cell 774-614-9518..hope to hear from you soon

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Franklin Edward, franklinedward011@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 pm

these pics are all over the web numerous times on vk, FB, meetme, adating,and various French sites

more pics

Image Image

Image Image

the last pic, isn't it already in a different thread?
neither SD nor GIS found it on RS
it looks very familiar

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grey Reymond - grey.reymond@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:47 am

tagged.com
Grey R

Last Active: 26 minutes ago
Profile Views: 343 times
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Religion: Catholic
About Me
About Me:
I am a man who has everything except a good match. I'm a nice man, kind, considerate, caring, romantic, extremely loyal, financially very stable, and have a great sense of humor. I'm seeking a woman to be my best friend, as well as my lover and partner. My ideal match doesn't have to have all of the same interests as me, just complement them and not conflict with them. But You Must Be A woMan Who Says What He Means And Means What He Says And Will Follow Through. Physical attraction is initially important but I think we would all agree that personality is everything.:)). Experience has taught me that it really is the simplest things in life that give it true meaning.

Image Image Image Image

messages on tagged
hello,was going on in here when i found you and i picked an interest mind i get to join the list of your friends?

hello,nice pic you put up here mind i get to join your list of friends?

add me grey.reymond@yahoo.com

pics already scamlisted elsewhere

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grey Reymond - grey.reymond@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:01 pm

when GIS forsakes you, hun, try SD :)
I knew I've seen him before and ... he's one of my ex-buddies

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Davis, williamdavis116@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:25 am

person.com
USER ID: 7939009
Nickname: williamdavis116
Name: william davis
State/Region: Southampton
City: Southampton
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davide Mark - davidemark36@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 pm

williamdavis116@yahoo.com => B:

William, 49

South East England, United Kingdom

I'm here to chat
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

scammernightmare
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scammernightmare » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Now on OKCupid as Williams624
50 • M • London, UK

My self-summary
I'm gentle, reserved, and a fun loving person ... I like outdoor activities most times, some of my colleague see's me as an easy going guy with good sense of humor. Am down to Earth, goal oriented and intelligent... In me, you will find a good friend and a good listener ......
What I’m doing with my life
Am a bio-medical Engineer and into sales and installation of medical equipment.
I’m really good at
Am good a playing musical instrument like the violin... Besides that, i love swimming..

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Skype Name evans.burke2
Full name Evans Burke
Gender Male
Language English
Location London, United Kingdom
About me Am So Happy

IP show : 41.206.12.55
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893