It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Luca G.

African scammers posing as white men.
Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scam Slayer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:53 am

Pictures stolen from Italian musician Luca Girati, see pg 9

WARNING!!!! SCAMMERS HAVE A WEBCAM RECORDING OF THIS MAN WHICH THEY ARE USING IN VIDEO CHAT ON SKYPE AND YAHOO. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE! ASK HIM TO DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL SUCH AS WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND HOLD IT TO THE CAMERA! ITS LIKELY HIS CAMERA WILL SUDDENLY "BREAK" AT THIS MOMENT!

Davide M - davidemark36@yahoo.com

IP Trace:
Airtel Networks Limited
Nigeria

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996816610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 409 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Messages Sent To My E-mail:
thank you for the mail,am an petroleum engineer and also a contractor,am a single with a lovely son have been a widower for 4years now i work hard to take care of my son.i sent a request on yahoo messenger try and accept it so we can chart more,have a nice day

Nothing much my friend told me about this site that i can find a life partner and you

Also on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/#!/davide.mark.391?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davide M - davidemark36@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 am

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 am

clone on datememateme

datememateme.com/ron00
Ronald
from LA, CA

Description
I am Ronald, calm and humble, honest and open minded straight forward person.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:27 am

vietsingle.vietfun.com
Devin Craven
IP & Posted by: 175.137.84.59 on January 16, 2013 at 12:29am ---> Petaling Jaya, MY
From City: Palmdale
State/Province: California
Zip: 93551
Religion: Catholic
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Marital Status: Divorced
My goal: Just want to meet someone special.

I Am: I am Devin, a hard working man enjoy my time spent with work, I love having quit evenings at home, dancing (i can waltz) traveling, sunsets (and sunrise for that matter).I love to snuggle on the couch watching good romance or comedy movie (flicks included).i am excellent cook. I am also affectionate and can appreciate the little intimacies like holding hands or the gentle stroking of fingers on hair walking on the beach, I am open minded adventurous. Also warm and caring i am honest open and loyal to a fault, honesty is very important to me i like to listen to what people got to say and if we have different opinions expect a good debate but no an argument. I feel that a lot can be learned about a person in that first kiss. Thank you all....

Looking For: I dream about meeting with a real straight forward, open minded intelligent, good-hearted, understanding, kind, faithful, loving, reliable, generous person with sense of humor, with who we could share all the good and bad times together in a union of love and romance

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hart, davidhart0099@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:59 pm

davidhart0099@yahoo.com
davidhart_004@engineer.com

matchdoctor
Devin93
59-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 80
Palmdale, California, United States
I am Devin, a hard working man enjoy my time spent with work, I love having quit evenings at home, dancing (i can waltz) traveling, sunsets (and sunrise for that matter).I love to snuggle on the couch watching good romance or comedy movie (flicks included).i am excellent cook. I am also affectionate and can appreciate the little intimacies like holding hands or the gentle stroking of fingers on hair walking on the beach, I am open minded adventurous. Also warm and caring i am honest open and loyal to a fault, honesty is very important to me i like to listen to what people got to say and if we have different opinions expect a good debate but no an argument. I feel that a lot can be learned about a person in that first kiss. Thank you all....
I dream about meeting with a real straight forward, open minded intelligent, good-hearted, understanding, kind, faithful, loving, reliable, generous person with sense of humor, with who we could share all the good and bad times together in a union of love and romance
Am self Employed Marine Engineer and a site contractor. :-o

davidhart_004@engineer.com that's my official email and my email for chatting on messenger is davidhart0099@yahoo.com,thank you.

aka "Devin Craven"
plus.google.com/111047056990018928054

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Hart, davidhart0099@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:18 pm

meetme.com
David Hart
59, Male, Single
Palmdale, California

About Me
I am David, a hard working man enjoy my time spent with work, ... :D
same script as before

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Hart, davidhart0099@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm

several profiles on FB going by Devin Craven

facebook.com/craven.devin.7
Craven Devin
About
Worked at Engineering/Construction
Studied at German University in Cairo
Past: German Swiss International School
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Joined Facebook October 10

facebook.com/cravendevin609
Craven Devin
About
Chief Executive Officer at owner at Self Employed Entrepreneur and Buyer at Saudi Oil & Gas
Studied at Open University of Kaohsiung
Past: ITG Euclide
Lives in Palmdale, California
From Munich, Germany

facebook.com/devin.craven.5
Craven Devin
About
Works at Owner at self employed intrepreneur
Went to Saudi Arabian International School
From Munich, Germany
Joined Facebook March 30

Image Image

facebook.com/MeyersRonald
Craven Devin
About
own bussiness at Self Employed Entrepreneur
1998 to present
Studied at Technical University of Munich (International students)
Past: Munich International School
From Munich, Germany

facebook.com/devin.craven.79
Craven Devin
Joined Facebook May 7

all his other pics are already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Mclaren, joemclaren55@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:38 pm

LOL...had the same mugu on my badoo hook!

badoo.com/01258711087/
Joe, 49
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Work: First Aid Doctor (FEMA)

FB and his yahoo avatar is John Mageau :twisted:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58421" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:47 pm

was also Ronald Meyers
profile on FB deleted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hart, davidhart_004@engineer.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:24 am

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dev; <davidhart472@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:15 pm

dev004

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California, Los Angeles
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am Dev, a hard working man enjoy my time spent with work, I love having quit evenings at home, dancing (i can waltz) traveling, sunsets (and sunrise for that matter).I love to snuggle on the couch watching good romance or comedy movie (flicks included).i am excellent cook. I am also affectionate and can appreciate the little intimacies like holding hands or the gentle stroking of fingers on hair walking on the beach, I am open minded adventurous. Also warm and caring i am honest open and loyal to a fault, honesty is very important to me i like to listen to what people got to say and if we have different opinions expect a good debate but no an argument. I feel that a lot can be learned about a person in that first kiss. Thank you all

Kaia Global Networks - HAM2.DE
Wendenstrasse 251
20537 Hamburg
Germany

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:05 am

Hi..how are u doing and how is life with you...do you care for a conversation..? have a splendid day, hugs...Dev

From IP: 37.221.175.38
Hostname: 37.221.175.38.reserved.voxility.com
ISP: Voxility S.R.L.
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dave (Henry) Morgan <henrymorgan3@hotmail.com

Postby Sakura » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Recently on FB I got a letter from Dave Henry

facebook.com/dave.henry.71404

On his FB-page it was pointed that he works in Engineer (again) :D that's all information

But he wrote to my email from this address henrymorgan3@hotmail.com

Hello ,

Good Morning, How was your night, I hope it was cool???

It is my pleasure to meet you, I just want to thank you the opportunity to chat with you Via FACE BOOK .. Let's me share a little about myself. I am a very simple man and living in a very simple style. I'm Dave Henry Morgan, a professional Oil Spill Engineer as profession,My father is from Glasgow City Scotland, while my mother is from Madrid in SPAIN and I'm from Glasgow city, Scotland, and currently living in USA . About my religion; I'm a Christian since at the age of 11, always believe in God's teaching is very important in my life. I trusted God very much and always believe He is only one who understand me and will guide me through my life in everything include my works and mission in my life. My parents had taught me well and human value of loving and caring others too. (But I'm not religious).

My dad is late, He was a very wonderful dad, and my Mother is also late, she loves people and gives so much to them in loves and caring. I learned this value from my mom. My dislikes: I do not like people lies out for their own benefits. I also do not like people condemn others for not giving them a chance to prove their worth. I loves forgiving person just like Jesus. I am a widower, I met a lady who had Harry for me, and when Harry was 4yrs old, She died of cancer. It was a very painful death which affected me in every aspect, but i have to summon up courage and take a decision of seeing that I give Harry the best, and the time I lost my wife really made me feel there was no God because she died, you may ask me why...? Because I felt he took away the most loving and understanding woman I have ever had. I later realized that he is not to be questioned for whatever he does, and also I got to understand that he never promises happiness without a sadness, neither did he promised rain without sunshine. He also told us that he will not put smiles on our faces without him testing our faith in him by making us shed tears. Ever since I did not have serious relationship with any woman.

I am a fun loving man and also a hard working. Now I am looking for someone that wants to share her life with me. I am a nice man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions. I believed not only in what a woman looks like but that her heart plays the most important role to me because I want a real relationship and a serious relationship with the right woman. I'm a family man, who feels that it is more important to come home and spend quality time with my child and my love instead of hanging out at a bar etc. I really enjoy traveling. It’s nice seeing new places, learning about different cultures and meeting new people around the world. I believe the important part of a relationship is being able to come home after working and hold a nice conversation with the person you love which is something that has been missing in my life for a long time... Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch. Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believe in friendship so much because to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship.

I always believe we are just passing through the earth and some days we are going to the LORD'S house. So we should forgives people who wrong us and loves what they are. I Learned to not hold grudges against people ever since my wife passed away because I feel there are nothing to bear after my death. I likes to meet people and loves to get to know them their ways of doing things and their thinking so that I can learn some good things from them. I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything from anyone, I will just try to do it myself. I have had to take care of myself and my son for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up no matter how bad a problem maybe. I am also very independent person and I try to never ask anything from anyone, I will just try to do it myself. I do the very best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up no matter how bad a problem maybe. I need love , care and I need that special one who will truly love me as who I am . I have a very kind heart, love and care.

Please tell me about yourself. Hoping to hear from you soon.....until then be safe. I hope I didn't scare you off with my story?

Good morning once again and have a lovely weekend.
Dave

I always am surprised how they have enough conscience each time to speak about the honesty, about that that they don't love people who lie and deceive for the advantage :mrgreen:

And the main thing, heis such persistent, he literally attacks me :lol:

I got and checked his IP. It is 157.55.0.239 (United States Washington Redmond)
But it is a scammer, I'm sure. It's scammer's format

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dave (Henry) Morgan <henrymorgan3@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 pm

The email has a very strange FB hit, a different profile, it is very empty but old:

.facebook.com/henry.morgan.5680
Henry Morgan
Went to Hutchinson Senior High School
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Robert Mach - robertmach60@hotmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 am

auch robertmach60@yahoo.com
Benutzte IP beim Chat: 46.29.251.52
ISP: Deepak Mehta FIE
Organization: Fiber Grid OU
Services: None detected
Type:
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: BLACKLISTED
Geolocation Information

dug719 - Finya

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 58 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Löwe
Wohnort 17… Blankensee
fühle mich zuversichtlich
Lust auf Ein paar Drinks
Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für feste Partnerschaft, eine Freundschaft, gemeinsame Besuche von Museum, Theater etc., nette Bekanntschaft
Äußerliches
Größe 1,92 m
Figur normal
Augenfarbe braun
Haare braun / kurz, lockig
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Elektrotechnik
Beschreibung Self Employed
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, andere
Letzte Schule Universität (Ausland)

Pic auf Skype

[10:33:20] Mach Robert: Lisa ! Ich bin derzeit in Slough, South East England. Nun, ich möchte , um mehr von Ihnen wissen . Ich bin ein Witwer über 1,5 Jahre. :mrgreen:
[10:33:24] Mach Robert: Als Witwer bin ich überzeugt, und starrte eine neue Beziehung ist das, was ich in meinem Leben jetzt , nicht die Entfernung , Sprache oder ein Hindernis Stehen. :mrgreen:
Ich möchte eine schöne Dame, loyal und offen zu halten. :mrgreen:
[10:33:37] Mach Robert: Ich habe Ihnen schon gesagt
[10:33:44] Mach Robert: Sie können fragen, wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen haben
[10:34:27] Lisa M.: Wie ist deine YIM-ID
[10:35:53] Mach Robert: Yahoo-ID
[10:35:54] Mach Robert: ?
[10:36:40] Lisa M.: Du wolltest doch, dass ich Yahoo installiere
[10:36:58] Mach Robert: ja
[10:37:08] Mach Robert: Sie haben bereits yahoo messenger ?
[10:37:16] Lisa M.: Wie also ist deine Yahoo-ID
[10:37:38] Mach Robert: robertmach60@yahoo.com
[10:38:22] Mach Robert: Wie lange sind Sie schon hier ?
[10:38:33] Mach Robert: Ich meine Single?
[10:38:34] Lisa M.: ich bin 53
[10:39:21] Mach Robert: Kann ich sehen, mehr Fotos von dir ?
[10:39:35] Lisa M.: Natürlich :twisted:
[10:39:49] Mach Robert: gut
[10:40:10] Mach Robert: Bitte sagen Sie mir etwas über Sie :yawn:
[10:40:13] Mach Robert: Was Sie wollen,
[10:40:17] Mach Robert: Was Sie
[10:40:20] Mach Robert: etc
[10:40:51] Lisa M.: Das habe ich doch gerade eben alles geschickt
. :-P
Last edited by Sternenwolf on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Males”