It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Luca G.

African scammers posing as white men.
bzaskelley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davide Mark - davidemark36@yahoo.com

Postby bzaskelley » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:35 am

First name: William; Last name: Scott; Aka: Raymond, Philip Scout, James Bryne, Needham Willwon, Stanley, Robert Douglas; Name aliases: Ray Raimond Rymond Scotty Scot Scoot Scoth Scotth Bill Billy Williams Willy Wiliam Doug Jamie Phillip Philips Robbie Bob Robbert Roberts Rob Stan Location(s): Accra (Ghana) ; Adress(es):unknown ; Phone number(s): 858 888 1045; E-mail address(es): wb3998276@gmail.com Claims be from: Hereford, Texas (USA); Norway; London (UK) Operates on site(s): Tango Wire ;

Met April 3, 2016 on Tango he is supposedly working as a chief engineer for Exxon Mobil in Norway Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Company Plc. exxonmobilcampanyplc@gmail.com his D.O.B is 10-20,1960 he was born in Swaizland raised in Ireland. Supposedly has a 15 year old son Anthony studying in London to be a medical doctor and a daughter 9 Tracy studying to be a lawyer. He asked me to write employer to release him from duties then introduced me to lawyer I am Barrister Mark Steven senior advocate of the British bar association, a legal Attorney with great vision and Barrister to humanitarian Affairs.marksteven683@gmail.com I'm going to help You,and your Husband with the Marriage Certificate,Madam,the payment charges of the registration, for the
Marriage Certificate to be issued is going to cost( 850 pounds) Then he needed to pay off a friend $1200.00 whom was going to help him travel here to see me June 3rd. Bortey Christian West Africa Country Ghana city Accra. He later asked for personal information social security number, account numbers and passwords for a wire to be sent to for a business contract. Last spoken to him was Friday June 3rd 8 am EST as he was traveling to London to grab his son before coming here. Now I'm getting emails from Dr Tanjila Selve, tanjilaselve23@gmail.com stating he has been in an accident and requires surgery at the cost of $1450.00

last contact with him an hour ago at 424-221-8863 and viber using name Bill William

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Scott - wb3998276@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:58 am

bzaskelley

Welcome to RS. Thank you so much for update on Ghanaian scammers. The story is same as every other scam story reported here. Glad you found us. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE without confrontation.

Phone number: (858) 888-1045 -->> TelCentris Landline in La Jolla, CA
Phone number: (424) 221-8863 -->> Onvoy VoIP in Compton, CA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: cadmanjarl82@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:41 am

Jarl Cadman <cadmanjarl82@gmail.com>

Hello , its nice to hear from you, hope you had a wonderful weekend? Thanks for responding, you just made my day. I’m not very good in Photo, but I have attached a picture of me so you could know exactly how I look like. I hope I look good enough for you.

How long have you been registered on the date site and what’s your experience on the site, have you been lucky to find a man of your choice?

Please I hope to hear from you soon, thanks and do have a peaceful weekend.

JARL
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Elisagul
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Elisagul » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:21 am

Ok ladies.
This guy is now known as Randy Walker, he contacted me on Skype!
"i came acros your profile when i signed into skype and i thought to say hi if maybe we can get to know each other better."
randy12345678302 on skype, no e-mail to show.

Picture used:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

skype randy12345678302

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:23 pm

^^randy12345678302:

[21:17:23] randy walker: Hello dear?
[21:21:12] randy walker: Nice to meet you..
[21:22:02] randy walker: Am fine..

IP: 41.242.137.22
Continent: Africa
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

raymondcoolman39303781@gmail.com, 504-345-8567 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:57 pm

same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p501245

Hi,How are you ?You sound interesting and look pretty and younger on your profile. I will like to communicate with you and get to know you more better. I am Ramond and you ? If you don't mind can we communicate further on text or email? Phone no is 504 345 8567 and email is raymondcoolman39303781@gmail.com
If i may ask since how long have you been on the site and what are you really looking for in a man ?I am new on the site and looking for that loving and caring woman who can be my last love and we can both love and cherish each other for the rest of our life .
Hope to hear from you soon
Best Regard
Raymond

sma, hello

Looking for my last love

Location Jacksonville, United States Status Widowed
Age 55, Male , 5'9" (176 cm) Seeking Female

I am a regular man who lives a normal life and who happens to believe that passion & romance. My ultimate goal would be to settle into a passionate, loving relationship that survives the test of time. Also, I believe that passion and romance reside on a two-way street. My ideal woman would romance me just as I would do for her. If this doesn’t sound macho enough for you then, you are looking at the wrong profile…I consider myself to be an intelligent, witty and optimistic man who enjoys his glass half-full. I am not perfect and don't expect perfection - just honest effort. When life is great, it seems that momentum can beget more momentum...that's what I'm hoping for. There's a space in everyone's life for that awesome relationship with someone who makes life better. That's what I want. Someone who carries very little baggage, wakes up with a smile every day, and is looking to the future, while living for today.

I'm not looking for someone perfect cos I'm not .I want someone that will love me for who I am and not for what I am,someone that I can have and to hold, to love and to cherish, someone loving,down to earth, hardworking, affectionate, honest, focused knows what she wants from life and goes for it, determined and hopelessly romantic, I'm a man that believes in family a lot and I'll do anything to start one again, When I say family, I mean having my dream woman around again...I am looking for a decent sincere lady that likes to have fun . I am an independent person that has a lot to offer someone. If you want to have a real relationship and are serious about it, you wont ever know unless you give it a try even if you have been down this road many times before, you just haven't found the person for you. I have found through dating that you learn everyday something new and learn whats really important in a relationship. Everyone seems to want so many qualities in one person but it just doesn't happen that way.
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality Germany
Occupation Business Owner
Education Bachelors Degree

ImageImage

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:55 am

Is this real person's FB??
m.facebook.com/bravo.settantuno

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:24 am

Wow - great detective work :applause:

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Luca G.

Postby mariko » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:05 am

I give credit to a scam victim (she did not send any money) who came to aware because she found this Italian Musician's real Facebook page. Most of the image search lead to more and more scammer information sites, but she found this FB. Thanks!! The ROP uses profile photo with his wife, most likely because he wants to show scam victims who find him on facebook, that he is not their lover who scammed them. And also he does not accept friend requests from unknown people, implicates that he does not welcome approaches from scam victims!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mark -754-465-8564

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:11 pm

I like your looks. I would enjoy getting acquainted sometime. Lets exchange our text phone numbers for easier communication since i don't come back here too often. My number is 754-465-8564 - Mark. Pls let me have yours so I can text you when we not both on POF. Thank You Sunshine. I'm happy connecting with you.
Hello Sunshine... How are you today? I like your smile. What is your beautiful name? I'm Mark.

adorablemark01
I am a very hard working dedicated person and an entrepreneur. I live life to it’s fullest. I laugh often and am very optimistic. I think my smile is contagious :) I love to travel, cook and explore new places. Always up for an adventure. I'm divorced. I have two grown up daughters. I'm here to look for a woman that i can love so much.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Multi-Racial
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Relationship Status: Divorced
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Anderson, Skype: kelvin.anderson849

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:55 am

Kelvin Anderson
Miami FL
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony James Williams, m.anthonyjames@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Skype>>> anthony.james.williams01
Florida

.zorpia.com/profile#!AnthonyWilliam26
Anthony, 52
Maidenhead
UK

Hello dear, How are you doing today ? Please can we be friends ? Here is my contact email address ; { m.anthonyjames @outlook . com } , you can contact me with that email. Hoping to hear from you . Still you can give me your skype ID ifyou are using skype and i will add you right away now .
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthony James Williams, m.anthonyjames@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:57 pm

badoo.com/profile/0544831084
Anthony , 52
Location Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
no pictures

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Luca G, Martin Bolton, martinbolton966@gmail.com

Postby Александра » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Martin Bolton https:/ /vk.com/id396296883 - locked
Michael Bolton https:/ /vk.com/id396828798 - locked
Mark Bolton https:/ /vk.com/id397300005 . Register - Ghana
martinbolton966@gmail.com
https:/ /plus.google.com/u/0/106672103412433889879
Image , Image

I am an engineer-Martin of the United States
I am an engineer Professional Marine I work for an oil company.
My son is 18 years old .. But in the morning bus runs, I want to settle down and start a family to invest in the business for a better future.

My son laptop collapsed, and now I'm paying for the fact that he needs a new one, because he is preparing for the exam, and he needs a personal laptop to make it assingment.

Mark Bolton: Honey, I'm just getting the mail from his son, he said he needed 3,000 euros. and after the purchase of his laptop, test book, he also needs money for its storage.

Mark Bolton: My dear, you can try to make money $ 2,000 or $ 1,500. so that after the son graduated from buying latop, he still has a little money, which remained with him in order to save it

NAME: MARY HESSELRODE
 ADDRESS: TENNESSEE U.S.A

martinbolton966@gmail.com , Email IP: 74.125.192.26

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Talley Robert

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:16 am

Mix and match pics with Alex Lushnikov
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59511

Skype>>>
dalian185
rrrrrrrr8988

.tagged.com/profile/6054767620
Talley R
46 · Schenectady, NY

Return to “White Males”