It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

African scammers posing as white men.
Halogirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Walsh

Postby Halogirl » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:35 am

I met a gentleman on Match.com by the name of John Walsh. His email address is Johnbernadine84@yahoo.com.

He finally revealed himself a week ago as an African student who is 25 years old, he turned on his webcam and dialed his phone and called me. So it was really him.

His IP address is 41-66-207-139. Through readnotify.com I found that my emails have gone to several locations - Nigeria, Netherlands and even forwarded to Iowa.

His photos are as follows:

John Walsh

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:06 am

he turned on his webcam and dialed his phone and called me. So it was really him.
it is NOT real him since chat cam can be fake and base on the IP that you got from RN so i think you dealing with Nigerian scammer not a real man in the pics
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 am

Stolen webcam videos of "David Young" have been used very very often in Nigerian scams already :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Do you know why is it already PART 2 of this topic? Because scammers have a stolen webcam of this poor man. That's why his pictures are so popular and circulate for many YEARS.

This is a STOLEN cam recording.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Farrell Gage - farrellgage@aol.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:46 pm

tagged.com
Farrell Gage
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 50 times
Tagline: Never judge a book by the cover....
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: everyone loves music because it sets your soul free from worries and it even make you look younger than your age if you really have passion for it
Movies: Love and Basket Ball
TV: Cnn News
Books: James Hadley Chase
Sports: Lawn Tennis, Swimming, Soccer, Basket Ball
Interests:
Someone cool and confident but not arrogant. Socially unimpaired. Able to chew gum and walk simultaneously (you'd be surprised). Someone cool enough to drive stick, but smart enough to have a good job and a good head on their shoulders. Knows what Birkenstock are, preferably owns a pair. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Laid back and fun-loving, but stable and responsible. Sense of humor. (if you are taking a typing test, you don't have one--LOL) Someone kind-hearted and good natured. Intelligent. Interested in the environment. Does not intimidate easily. Good manners are a must. -- You too should be genuine, real, and cool. I have a thing for cool.
Dreams: I'm a very patient person, so it takes a lot to get me into a negative mood. For the most part, I'm looking for someone to explore this world with. Since I love to travel, I'm looking for someone who is interested in traveling also
Best Features: Facial Appearance.
About Me:
Writing something about myself is not an easy thing for me to do. So I asked my friends to give me words that describe me - affectionate, strong, kind, unselfish, enduring strength, loving spirit, wonderful friend and mother. I can only say that I try each day to touch someone's life. I smile even if it is a rough day, and hope that my smile brings some joy to the people around me. I love the beach - it is my most favorite place to be. I enjoy the outdoors and new adventures. I love to travel but don't get to do enough of it. I am looking for someone to spend time with. I believe that lasting relationships are built on friendship - that is where I want to start

my name is Farrell Gage and I am new on here this site and it was introduced to me by a friend who got married on here. I am also here to see if it is going to work out for me as well I know that I will be a great partner because I am a very loving and caring person and also a christian I believe and I am sure that I have what it takes to make a woman love me and fall in love with me, I am so attracted to your profile please contact me on farrellgage@aol.com so that we can chat more and know each other better

>> facebook.com/farrell.gage
Farrell Gage
Executive engineer at Hecla Mining
Lives in New York City
Joined FB December 3

pic already posted, but an add. one of a diff. person:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=71921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 pm

romeo164@hotmail.com, Romeo B

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5998962688" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Romeo B

Hello pretty woman, Hope all is well with you, Am Romeo from UK currently living in Afghanistan am in a military soldier and you..? this is my email address you can write me there to tell more about you.. romeo164@hotmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 am

Rick333

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Montreal Quebec
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

Thanks for the opportunity i'm Rick Hillier an Canadian military General

Will tell you more about me soon

Thanks

justice.freeman@yahoo.com

IP: 41.215.162.19 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:21 am

yahoo avatar shows the (in)famous "General in front of Stars and Stripes banner"-"David Young"-photoshop.

=> myspace.com/262450762 Justice Freeman, restricted

.facebook.com/justice.freeman.5036
Justice Freeman
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Divorced
From Brooklyn, New York

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Simpson, mark.simpson1999@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 pm

match doctor
marksimpson
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 55
, Afghanistan
+93 0 700108001
about myself:
i need a serious woman to have very good relationship with

hello there how are you am new here on this site and i need a serious woman to have very good relationship with . well i do not come online often so this is my email address just mail me and i will mail you back with more about me and my photos , hope to hear from you soon mark.simpson1999@outlook.com
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Pjmc
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Re: Skype: "micheal5301"

Postby Pjmc » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 pm

THIS IS A STOLEN PHOTO OF MY HUSBAND, HE IS NOT THE PERSON THAT IS SCAMMING PEOPLE, HIS PHOTOS WERE STOLEN AT A CYPER CAFE IN GHANA WERE HE IS FOR BUSINESS, HIS EX PARTNER EDWARD DRED IS BEHIND THE SCAM , THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HIM AND THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR HIM, PLEASE DONT THINK BADILY OF MY HUSBAND, WE FEEL BAD ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON AND TRYING TO HELP STOP IT.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Skype: "micheal5301"

Postby Marisa » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 am

THIS IS A STOLEN PHOTO OF MY HUSBAND
Yeah right. And I am actually Angelina Jolie in disguise. :mrgreen:
HIS PHOTOS WERE STOLEN AT A CYPER CAFE IN GHANA WERE HE IS FOR BUSINESS
That sounds familiar!! Are you the same crazy woman who was BANNED from our Facebook few months ago, for posting this trash all over our timeline?? So, I have a news for you: now you are succesfully BANNED from here, too. :twisted:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Simpson, mark.simpson1999@outlook.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:49 am

match doctor
marksimpson
sent pics of "David Young". :twisted:

Hi,
It's my pleasure to meet you. I'm Mark Simpson from the United State of America. I came across your profile while I was browsing on a friend account on Matchdoctor.com. I'll like to be your friend. I'll appreciate reading from you.... I consider myself as someone who is Sincere, honest person with a good heart and spirit. Sense of humor. I value trust and loyalty above everything else. Fun to be with, pleasant, likable, & lovable personality. Love people. Love life. Have a Positive attitude. Easygoing. Common-Sense. Not difficult to get along with. Intelligent. Smart. Educated. Trustworthy. Understanding. Stable. Kind, warm, loving, & caring. A very nice MAN and WONDERFUL person....have a good day....Mark
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Jason F. Vidrine - rev.fr.jasonvidrine101@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:46 pm

tagged.com
Jason V
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 65 times >>>>>already has scammer tags and comments :mrgreen:
Tagline: am not here for any games on here am here seeking for my soulmate
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Français
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Middle Eastern, Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
College: University of Alaska Southeast, Ketchikan Campus '92
About Me
Music: listening to gosple
Movies: harry porta :mrgreen:
TV: tv3 and gtv
Books: reading my bible
Sports: jogging everyday
Interests:
My interest is bass on the word of God which said 2 people must agreed before they can move together i sick for mutual interest of a sound heart with understanding woman whom i can love and work together with faith of God.i hate lies and all suite of game and jokes may God bless You,
Dreams:
I want to share everything I have with a strong, smart, bright, intelligent and kind woman. who should be a faithful friend, tender lover, interesting person, who will be only for me. I want someone who will cherish me and will be cherished in return!god bless you..
Best Features:
am looking for a woman who has a good heart so that we can shear life together because life is to short to live
About Me:
I'm a kind heated, attentive and caring. It’s always hard to describe yourself objectively, but my friends say that I have a good sense of humor and I am a very friendly and a brave person. I always try to find positive sites in any situation first. I am a very active person and I can’t imagine my life sitting at home near T.V. It’s always very exciting for me to meet new people, see new places and learn new things about different countries. and as military am looking for a woman whom i can called my wife am actually sicking for God fearing woman honest sincerity family oriented above all love

junk message
Hi, I'm Jason F. Vidrine 55 years old am single U.S. Army from Ohio, I'm attracted to your profile.You got such an impressive profile.I love everything in your profile..You look much younger than your age.I will be glad if you could tell me a little about your self and Send me your e-mail address,whlie i replied you with few pictures.i Dislike lies, pretense and all sort of self contentedness attitude,i easily trust and hope we can build lasting friendship am looking for a woman whom i can called my wife am actually sicking for God fearing woman honest sincerity family oriented above all love.kindly send me your email address while we start from there i wait to hear from you soon thank you

his email
Hello Sweetie

How are you doing today and how was your night i hope you slept well as i did I'm really impressed with your message on tagged marked read-only and meet the friendship is really possible through online.I am 55 years old, athletic body, especially very romantic and love to please my wife. Do not like lies, hypocrisy and all kinds of self-satisfaction attitude, I. Easy confidence and hopefully we can build lasting friendships

Let me say quickly, a little about my background, I was born in Washington and raised in Nashville, Ohio. I grew up in an orphanage in Ohio, among other children, living in the early days was fun and interesting until after college, it was a kind of social prejudice in us from home Orphanage: on the street, at school etc, but all it made me strong and brave, I conquered everything.I was lucky enough to have a good sponsor: an ex military (now deceased), who influenced my entry to the Royal Military College of Ohio later joined, full-time military, since I have been a soldier. In 1994, I was assigned between troops to Afghanistan later this year, in December, Iraq was in Baghdad, lasted for four months and returned to Afghanistan in April 2010, when more American troops entered his base in Baghdad. But I'm planning my return home in March 2014, this is just a brief about me, I'll tell you more about my plans after returning home. I would also like to hear from you as you to share a relationship, job, career, family, what you feel comfortable with me. Find copies of my photos in this e-mail attached.

I'll be waiting for your message

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:34 pm

crossduke123@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004403321" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Col Micheal D

I'm Col Micheal. Wondering if we could be friends. I like your name ! Well, that was the catchy thing that got me as I browsed through profiles. I don't mean to be rude or seem like a cliché, but I'd like to get to know you better. First things first: I'm Micheal, im new her. My job doesn’t give me enough time to get here. I am from New York in United States and I have a son – that bears the same with me (Micheal) (11y.o), his mom left us some three years ago (she suffered a battle with cancer and lost), and I have become something of a mom since then…now I know: motherhood isn’t just a series of contractions; it’s a state of mind. From the moment we know life is in our hands, we feel a responsibility to protect and defend that human being. It’s a promise we can’t keep. We beat ourselves to death over that pledge. My Son and I have lived so long with each other and we have a very special relationship. I have been out of a relationship all these while and I decided that maybe I get some friends on an online community. Really, I do need a friend: someone I could share a lot of things with, I hope you understand…it's really been difficult for me all these while. I really want to know about you as well. If it's possible, Talk soon
Do you have a yahoo account so we can do webcam chat?
crossduke123@yahoo.com
Can you write me
I want to get to know you the more
I need a loving and caring woman to spend the rest of my life with

Image Image Image

blue_lipstick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

martintommy

Postby blue_lipstick » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi there!
I came across this site, when a man (martintommy), contact me by chance on my business account in Skype! Initially I thought he is some of company`s partners, as he sent me this (suspected) site: martinexports.getafricaonline.com/home... and claimed, that he lives in London and he is involved in import-export business of auto and house installations(?!?!?! WTF does that mean) :thinking: :mrgreen: this is how I came across here :D I Googled the link he send me,... and here I am here :) Anyway.... the guy surprisingly asked me some non-logical and non-connected between things, as if I was married or have children, however, I`ve told him, this is business account :) Although, I`m from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe), and my language isn`t common world one, at least the alphabet is cyrillic and the guy obviously was using google translate. How innovative have scammers become :)
His profile pic refers to David Young (here in the gallery). I`m sorry, I don`t know how to attach pics. I don`t know his email or so, but the nickname was martintommy.

Return to “White Males”