It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wexford Mycheal, Skype: wexfordm

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 am

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Re: Wexford Mycheal, Skype: wexfordm

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Glenn Mcmaurice, Skype: mjglennmc

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:05 am

https://plus.googleapis.com/10400131964 ... GMkBMEwAyi
Glenn Mcmaurice

Skype....
Glenn Mcmaurice
mjglennmc
glenn.mcmaurice11
glenn.mcmarice
gmcm008
mc.us001
ss.b12
machant117
mcmauriceg

>>>>>Fb
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013165804412
Glenn Mcmaurice
Major general at U.S. Army
Studied at University Park, Pennsylvania
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010849950612
Glenn Mcmaurice

facebook.com/mjglenn.mcmaurice.3
MjGlenn McMaurice
Major general at U.S. Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Widowed
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Colene Marks, Skype: colene_marks1

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:18 am

colene_marks1
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 am

same Nigerian scam as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 26#p501526

[01:59:56] brain richard: hello
[02:00:00] *** Missed call from brain richard. ***
[02:22:59] *** Missed call from brain richard. ***
[12:10:04] *** Call to brain richard ***
[12:10:36] brain richard: hello
[12:10:40] brain richard: can i see you?
[12:10:52] brain richard: are you there?

IP: 197.210.24.77
Continent: Africa
however, in the "cam chat" it showed the standard recording of this man, "David Young":
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ellis Larry Wayne, larrywayneellis63@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:18 pm

facebook.com/ellis.larry.50
Ellis Larry Wayne
Lives in Arizona City, Arizona
Widowed
From Arizona City, Arizona
Born on January 25, 1961

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Commander Alex / Isaiah Egbe, isaiahegbe93@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:43 pm

waplog
commander_alex
Male , 54 , Single
Lives in United States, NORTH CAROLINA

i am from North Carolina USA but currently deployed to Afghanistan for an under covered mission. i am an officer in the US Army ..Major /commandant

live:isaiahegbe

Skype...

:mugu: Facebook.....
https://m.facebook.com/egbe.isaiah
Prince Isaiah Egbe
Works at Benin, Nigeria
Studied at edo state institute of technology and management usen
Lives in Benin-City, Edo, Nigeria
From Benin-City, Edo, Nigeria
:pee:
Image Image Image
plus hundreds of this horrid little boy!
Napoleon Bonaparte

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adams Morgan - Skype: gen.adams.morgan82

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:21 pm

zorpia.com/AdamsMorgan0124
Adams
52, Asti, Italy
Last seen 8 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑67, in United States.

Education United State Military academy collage
1978 - 1982

Work U S Army
Military commander
2000 - Present

Chat;
Hello i will like to add you to my contact list if you don't mind so we can talk
Hello dear i'm not use to this site you can add me up on
Skype with this id gen.adams.morgan82

Gen Adams Morgan
Houston Texas, Stany Zjednoczone
24 January 1964 (52)
no IP; Image

clone;
linkedin.com/in/david-morgan-89783aa3
David Morgan
General, U.S Military
Irvine, California Chemistry
Education
Forestville Military Academy (Forestville, Maryland)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jean Derrick, derrickjean0147@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:29 am

live:derrickjean0147

tagged.com/profile/6043597656
Jean D
51 • American Canyon, CA

Hey how are you?I am Jean and a civil engineer who has is own construction company and i like swimming reading cooking and traveling and i will love you to send me request so we can talk and know each other and also i am Divorce with one daughter and i hope to hear from you soon,please can we chat on facebook or skype where will be convince for us to know each other more better?Jean Derrick.

do you have Skype can talk and know each other more better?i am looking serious relationship
Napoleon Bonaparte

VũThuý
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

charlesnoah82@gmail.com,skype charles.j.noah38

Postby VũThuý » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:13 am

Hello All,
Last friday I received the request from charlesnoah82@gmail.com with name Charles C Noah via Skype, and some mails from him. Firstly I thought that a real man, and I talked with him. He sent for me some photos and I tried to find his mail in the internet and I found his facebook which was created last year, so I thought maybe he is real, then I sent for me some of my photos. Today, I tried to find by Google images and then I found this forum. I was really surprise cos I never met any case like this before. I read all of the page and I realize that how lucky am I when I found this page. Thank you so much.
And here is what he sent for me for the first mail:
Hello My dear, how are you doing?, How is your day going?, thanks so much for your time on skype, I'm very happy to meet you, Am Colonel Charles Noah, I was born in US. (Tucson Arizona). I am a soldier from the US Army, but I am now in Afghanistan for peacekeeping and will be home in one month. I joined the US Army when I finished high school in UK. My service in the Army was the military squad and had 70 men I trained every three days. I served in the army for 29 years and I have been to many countries for peacekeeping my last trip is Afghanistan, it is very bad here. I teach the boys how to communicate with chiefs, how they would protect their own and how to solve the problems of those leaders who bring confusion. I only do this in the US but sometimes traveling. I've been a widow for five (8) years ....

Am single MAN, Happy Dad Looking for My Suit and tie type A Lady. Hoping to find a friend first that has the potential to develop into a trusting and caring relationship. I have so much to share about myself and a lot of desire to know you. I am happily employed and absolutely love what I do.I am independent and are ready to find a serious woman who is comfortable with herself and enjoys what she do as much as I do. I just want to better myself by sharing my life with someone I can call my best friend and have life fun to live with. I like parks, and the beach and hang out with friends. Bon fires and more, camping and traveling to different places. I enjoy crafts and have a passion for floral arrangements. My favorite time of year is spring, the green leaves and the flowers I can plant and misty rain showers, summer time and leisure that allows me to fall for the smell in the air, the beautiful scenery and of course, Halloween, winter, first snow and the crackling fire in the fireplace. I think my son and I were amazed at how quickly he is growing up and how soon it will be before he is away on their own. And although mine is almost gone, .... my love I'm really glad to have you in my life ... You're more than A love for me My love.i love you so much with All My heart and Soul.

I'm very sincere and loving What more is there to Say A Country boy at heart living in city.Enjoy go and Camping go love the beach and walking along the Great Lakes. Have a great interest in photography love nature and birds and wildlife. I enjoy all aspects of photography. I own a house in New York with the 5 bedroom's, a garden and a pool, and I will love to meet a wonderful woman for a serious relationship and I hope to see that beautiful person one day. I looked at this as a task from my government, despite everything I wrote for this job, but I want to settle down with the person.I enjoy exploring new places and meet new people.Hearing the stories and share their company to be as a friend or more ............

I am an optimistic person who has different interests ... I am a down to earth man who consider himself confident, intelligent, honest, romantic, spontaneous, treatment with a big heart, easy to get along with positive personality, ambitious, driven, confident, expressive, attentive, passionate, good Christian with a sense of humor, I love cooking, sports, movies, music I'm open minded and fun loving, little things in life count, I'm drug, smoke and disease free, is a relaxed person, easy to get along with a good listener with a good sense of humor. When the relationship is very optimistic .............. ...

I have A Son named John, he was Born in Arizona in the United States Mile End Road on April 28, 2004, Saturday at Kern Medical Center. John wants to become a doctor in future. John study at Samuel Merritt College, his course Bachelor of Science in Nursing ... and my son sometimes tease me to find a woman .... that will be my wife and when I get home, I will like to start a new life with my partner and established companies over there ..... I spent much of my life time in the United States. Arizona .. Arizona before I was assigned this mission. I'm Willing to Move Anywhere That I Will Find My Soul mate ............

My Former wife died of cancer April 3, 2008 Wednesday morning, that was the cause of her death .. .

My parents died in a car accident in the United States ... I spent much of my life time in the United States Arizona before I was assigned this mission, am willing to move anywhere that I will find my soul mate and my son sometimes tease me to find a woman .... that will be my wife and when I get home, I will like to start a new life with my partner to established Businesses there.

When I travel, I have a caretaker who takes care of my son John, I also have a four year old dog named Bingo, I always traveling with Bingo Anywhere I go .... my contract with the army will end in a few weeks time.The death of my wife got me a lot of pain and that is why I have not been in contact with any woman now. I'm ready to settle down and spend the rest of My life with the Serious woman, am here in search of true love, a woman with love, caring, honest and Trust worthy.

All My dream in life was to be one of the biggest man in the army, and here I am ... my son has sometimes annoys me to find a woman .... to my wife and when I get home, I will like to start a new life with my partner and established companies over there and that's why I join the skype and I thank God that he gives me honest, loving, sweet, very pretty, trust and gorgeous woman like you in my life .
Take care and have A wonderful Day, am Looking Forward to Read email from you.

his skype: charles.j.noah38
I have no idea why the police didnt catch this man, but I think I should remind about him.
And anyone know how can I get back my photos or not, I'm afraid he will use for bad purposes :(.
Thank you so much!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

Postby minerva » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:03 am

charlesnoah82@gmail.com --> FB

Charles Noah
.facebook.com/charles.noah.961?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

87 friends

Pics already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

henrirbrik6543@hotmail.com, skype live:henrirbrik6543

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Good morning, and how was night there, thank you very much for responding .. My name is Henri brinckerhoff have been a widow since 2009 and I am a single dad..I marine mechanics and I am currently working in Italian based company named Saipem, Guyana South America is the North coast.I they want to share your life with someone who will love me for who I am and want the same in return. I am very outgoing, and I love most outdoor activities. but I wish I lived most of my life off-shores. I am adventurous and love to do things with my hands to relax, listen to a wide range of music, watch good movies, walking along the beach or curl up in front of the fire with that special someone. I'm on the ground real open, does not hide his feelings when it comes to matters of the heart.
I am very happy with who I am as a person and I want to share and experience the life of a woman who can share and enjoy the company, and what I have, and who will treasure my Heart.I want to find a woman who will be strong and reliable. I want to be honest with me all the way and be truthful. It is also important to me that she is kind and polite. I wish that was an interesting person with a good sense of humor. I also hope that it will be caring and faithful.i please lies hatred will always be honest with me and tell me the truth, if you really want to make this relationship last forever. Tell me more about yourself

m2, henri452 "I am Henri brinckerhoff lively and fascinating man who is willing to be in a relationship to any sincere woman irrespective of her age, ideology,race or intelligence."
58 year old man from Bronx, New York Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last day

I am Henri brinckerhoff lively and fascinating man who is willing to be in a relationship to any sincere woman irrespective of her age, ideology,race or intelligence.I have lots of tenderness in my heart to share with her. My greatest dream is to have a family of my own, a loving wife, I want to take care of my family, to love and to be loved. I dream about finding my second half and give all of myself to her. I am looking for a woman to open my heart up for me. A woman to build with, to dream with, to love unconditionally through good and bad times. When you are with the right person there is nothing more wonderful and special. For me love is having someone to share everything with - both people sharing their hopes, dreams, experiences, fears, success.I have great passion for nature and art..My favorite games are football and i love to cook..
Profession: Mechanic
Widowed
There is indeed a skype of this very name in this very same spelling, so I have no doubt this is "him". Skype: Henri brinckerhoff , live:henrirbrik6543
However, all emails of henrirbrik6543 + outlook + live + gmail bounced....so it must be henrirbrik6543@hotmail.com!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

steelelorene10@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Hi nice to meet you ​
Okay here is my email steelelorene10@outlook.com
Send. Me yours where do you work?i like to know more about you ​

okc, SteeleHoelscher
53 • Toronto, Canada
Am a proud father who will love to enjoy the best of life with a life partner I am passionate and loving I want my half am Leo I love sex and it been long really want to feel all that again
What I’m doing with my life
Spend my time with my work and my only child I want to much joy out of life
I’m really good at
Sex love singing and making my live once happy
The six things I could never do without
Music sex soulmate cuddle care and taking
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Nature sex fun
You should message me if
You like my person and we match
Straight, Man, Single, 188cm, Average build
White, Speaks English, Christian
Never smokes, Drinks socially, Doesn’t do drugs, Vegetarian
Looking for
single Women, near me, ages 48‑84, for Non-monogamous Long-term dating and New friends.

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:26 pm

This topic is now full..please continue here...
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=103950
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”