It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Adam Smith; <adamsmith1114@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:20 pm

adamsmith114

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Miami (Florida, United States)
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

Am Adam Smith from U.S.A, am a civil Engineer,am single, i like swimming,shopping and visiting new places,i love kids because am caring and loving,am a very honest man with a Good sense of humor, am almost 6ft tall,and i my body size is average,i think my best body features are my smile and my dimples. my clothing style is modern and attractive

..... writes

hello dear, how are you doing?, am Adam from America, i saw your profile and i became interested in knowing more about you if you don't mind dear.

Atlantic Metro Communications
OrgId: ATLAN-76
Address: 596 D Bloomfield Ave
City: Montclair
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07042

diff picture on FB:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=74294" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Adam Smith; <adamsmith1114@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Hudson <hudson_1edyy@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 am

hi5 = > Edward H , 56 Kinston , NC
Relationship status : Single
Interested in: Friends , Dating, Serious Relationship , Networking
Origin : Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation : Straight

Hello my dear , this is a very nice picture , I like it , please give me your email
address so that i will tell you more about myself and also send you my nice pictures ,
so that we will build a good relationship .
Hello my dear ,
How are you feeling today? I must first thank you for providing your e- mail to me . I have to admit that they are really wonderful and beautiful women. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by chance or accident , but it was predestined by God , so that together we will be able to discover God's plan for us both. Once again, my name is Edward . Joseph . Hudson , I am 56 years . A native of Kingston, United States of America . I am happy that I found you in my present and I would like to be associated with you what I want , is simply in his attribute of love I carry in my world again , because jestemsamotnym father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car accident . I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, who jestdobry and smart boy and I made ​​it to a high value , because it is my copy . Jestemarmia American working in Kabul, capital of Afghanistan , but we will go home next month after my retirement. I believe in love , because heal the broken heart and contrite spirit , I do not have any relationship after the death of my wife , because I was busy in the city of Kabul, the Taliban fight to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that love has no colors barrier , no educational barriers back ground , no socio - economic Barrier , religious , language , age , nationality or distance barrier , the only important thing is love and understanding , in a short time we will be together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I was blessed . I have my share of setbacks nażywo , but still never cease to be grateful to God for His mercy upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to . Jestemzabawa loving , kind, nice, beautiful and passionate man . I like to have fun , work, travel , play, and smile . I think of myself as smart, but harmless. My hobbies are music, jogging , horseback riding , traveling, swimming, cooking , etc. I'm looking for a woman , which I love , and takżekobiety that I could spend the rest of my life with . I believe that the happiness of man will never be complete until istniejekobieta right next to him,
I want someone who is happy with his life. someone who is willing to share his life with me and I can share my life with her, and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you byćw fine woman for me , and I hope that our coming together will open the doors of blessings and feelings in our lives. Please check attached will see my pictures. And also please do not hesitate to tell me about yourself , and send your photos to me

Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you as soon as you get this letter
Thank you. Edward J. Hudson .
Date: Wed , 9 Mar 2014 2:38:53 +0000
Microsoft / US-WA

Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Skype adam.smith3351
Name : adam smith
Lokasi Miami, Amerika Serikat
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 am

^^

Am smith wood kane from Houston Texas 49 years old a widower, I am very easygoing with a kind heart, i am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage , no time wasters and a too old for games lost , I consider myself an honest, loving and very loyal person. I'm simple but elegant, sophisticated. Love taking care of myself with a positive outlook. I love to laugh at good and bad jokes. And I'm not afraid to be silly and speak my mind.
my wife in a car accident on the 13 feb 2010 and since then life have not been meaningful but need to start a new life , I have a son who is 13 but studying in Manchester United club school, am working with the USA Army here in Florida ( hope am not gonna scare you away ) ., am caring, nature. And I am looking for some one who must be honest too many fakes person these days. Always willing to listen and be there for true friends, I'd like to meet genuine open minded intelligent person who knows how to treat his man with love and respect. She would be my best friend, life partner, a sense of humour is a plus.. smithkane@yahoo.com...or call me +1 214 884 5494

From IP: 41.138.169.129
City: Port Harcourt
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Morgan, edward.morgan92@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 am

FMF
EdwarMorgan Profile: I'm searching for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Friends say that I am up-beat; funny; caring; giving; fun loving, friendly, sensual and affectionate. Also, I am always positive attitude, easy going and sensitive. yet strong and sophisticated yet down-to-earth. I like simple things in life as well as appreciate the finer things of life but never materialistic.

Hey, how are you? I'm Eng. Edward Morgan from United Kingdom, I'm interested in your profile. can we be friends if you do not mind?
Thanks and Regard
Eng. Edward Morgan
Messenger: edward.morgan92@yahoo.co.uk
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Louse, jeffeyjohn300@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:45 am

FB:see topics
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p373915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 16#p373916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo.com/0376304959/
Jeffry Louse 54, London
later profile shows...
:twisted:

jeffeyjohn300@gmail.com

Leads to :mugu:
facebook.com/chukwuemeka.ogugua.5
Chukwuemeka Ogugua
Worked at Self-Employed
Went to Blessed Cyprain Michael Tansi
Lives in Accra, Ghana

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr. David Mark, drdavidmark19@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7683483
Nickname: mark
Name: dr.phillip
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City

i mean what do you do for the now
i have one son but lost my wife am in uk but now am in syria working in the sea
mark: am working
ok here is my yahoo id drdavidmark19 so we can

banned previously.......
person.com
jerry
dr david jerry
50 y.o.
Texas City
United States
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 7653016
The reason for blocking: cheating, stollen photo
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

paul_robiinson@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 am

way date
paul00
- 50 y/o man
- from Miami, Florida, USA
- English, Russian, Spanish
Am easy going love meet and making new friends Cool
Ideal match description:
looking for a good caring understanding loving and trustworthy woman for a better relationship that could leads to marriage

меня зовут Павел приятно познакомиться здесь, в вашем профиле привлекло мое влечение, я в разводе лет лет я хотел бы знать, если вы ищете хороший друг, потому что это, почему я здесь, так что мы можем иметь хорошие связи и посмотреть, что у нас есть общего, если есть искра между нами, то мы делаем еще один шаг вперед, я хочу хорошую подругу, чтобы провести остаток своей жизни с, вы можете еще ​​лучше, напишите мне ваш адрес электронной почты, чтобы мы могли иметь хороший разговор отсюда, и вы получите, чтобы увидеть еще несколько моих pictures.This мой частный адрес почты paul_robiinson@hotmail.com

I'm nice to meet you here, Paul, your profile caught my attraction, I divorced years years I would like to know if you are looking for a good friend, because it's why I'm here, so that we can have good communication and see what we have in common, if there is a spark between us, we take another step forward, I want a good friend to spend the rest of your life with, you can still beam. better email me your email address so that we can have a good conversation here, and you'll get to see more of my pictures.This my private email address
Napoleon Bonaparte

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth T. Abbott - Skype b.jb.j905

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 pm

datanta.com
Kenneth Abbott
I'm a Men
Seeking Women
To Relationship
True Love whom understand me
Divorced
Height: 6.4
Headline: I am very loving and caring
I define myself: I am a very caring, romantic, creative, loving, honest, sincere, faithful, loyal, intelligent and with a great sense of humor
True Love whom understand me - I am a very caring, romantic, creative, loving, honest, sincere, ... say:
Hello Dear, I hope all is well with you? My name is Kenneth Abbott. I am from geneva switzerland but currently in texas USA, I am a Marine and underwater engineer working with texas offshore Oil and gas. I like your profile picture and will be happy to know about you if is okay by you. You can add me on my skype ID b.jb.j905 as i will love to chat with you to know more about you.rnrnThanksrnrnKen

b.jb.j905
Geneva Geneva Switzerland

facebook.com/kenneth.abbott.334
Kenneth Abbott
Studied at: University of Geneva, Switzerland
Past: International School Of Geneva - LGB
Lives in Houston
From Geneva
Joined FB March 8 :mrgreen:
pic already posted

revenger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby revenger » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:30 am

Contact me by Skype. His message sent to me:

Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart, then I know he will love me with all his heart.

His Skype ID: Michael Wayne (michae.wayne). And he is from Switzerland.

psychotica
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alfred johnson - alfredjohnson122@gmail.com

Postby psychotica » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 am

Alfred johnson

email: alfredjohnson122@gmail.com
his so called son: Markj7462@gmail.com

his yahoo: alfredjohnson106
his ICQ: 662430655

6:45:29 PM Alfred johnson: so right now they had just informed me on email . today that they had deposited my end of contract fees in one of the

branch of the barclays bank over there
alfredjohnson106: and right now according to the email i received from them, they are asking me to provide a foreign trusted beneficiary who will
help me to received the fees awaiting for my arrival over there in where ever i am planing to stay for the rest of my life
6:46:01 PM Alfred johnson: and you know , you are all i have now , and my son
6:46:30 PM Alfred johnson: so i am thinking i should make you my trustee and my foreign beneficiary to receive the fund awaiting for me over there
barclaysbankghana97@gmail.com

Letter from the "bank"

BARCLAY'S BANK PL C.ACCRA GHANA INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

Dear Value Customer. Mari Jo

Kindly find attachment of the Notification Letter and my ID from Barclay's bank PL C for your per usual

Vision;

To build the Barclay's brand into a reputable international financial
institution recognized for innovation, superior customer service and performance while creating premium value for all stakeholders

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER MRS MARIJO
WE THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT OF THE BARCLAY'S BANK PL C .GHANA DO RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL IN REGARD OF ENGINEER ALFRED JOHNSON
END OF CONTRACT FEES WHICH WORTH THE SUM OF (900.000.00 BRITISH POUND'S)THAT HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN NON-RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT WITH THE MANAGEMENT

OF OUR BANK BY THE UNITED NATION FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO BE MADE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

WE DO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT ENGINEER ALFRED JOHNSON HAD ENTRUSTED THE SUM OF (900.000.00 BRITISH POUND'S) WHICH HAS TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR

BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY OR INCONVENIENCES FROM OUR MANAGEMENT.

WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR EMAIL AND WE ARE VERY MUCH READY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, ON ONE CONDITION,

THAT YOU MUST DO CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR BANK,WHICH WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF (920BRITISH POUND'S)ONLY TO OUR INTERNAL

REVENUE, TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR FAST AND URGENT TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN A COUPLE OF 30MINUTES AND IT'S WILL HAVE

TO REFLECT IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 48HOURS.

ENGINEER ALFRED JOHNSON HAD DECLARED WITH THE UNITED NATION THAT YOU ARE HIS TRUSTEE TO RECEIVE HIS FUND AWAITING FOR HIM IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.AND WE THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT OF THE BARCLAY'S BANK PL C.ARE VERY MUCH READY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND

TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. IF ONLY YOU WERE BEEN ABLE TO PAY FOR THE OBTAINING OF THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM OUR MANAGEMENT WHICH THE

AMOUNT FOR OBTAINING IT IS ALREADY SAID ABOVE OUR EMAIL.

DEAR CUSTOMER.NOTE; THE FUND CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM UNLESS IT'S HAD BEEN TRANSFERRED TO A FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT, BECAUSE IT'S HAS ALREADY BEEN

DEPOSITED IN NON-RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT.

VALUABLE CUSTOMER NOTE; YOU ALSO HAVE TO PROVIDE TO US THE NEEDED REQUIREMENT BELOW......................................
(1) YOUR VALID ID CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
(2)YOUR RESIDENTIAL(HOME) ADDRESS........................................................................................
(3) YOUR VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS (ACCOUNT NO;)................................
WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO..............................................
(4)YOUR VALID MOBILE NUMBER.................................................................

NOTE; YOU HAVE TO SEND THE FEES FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO THE FOLLOWING RECEIVER INFORMATION'S BELOW..... TO

OUR INTERNAL REVENUE HEAD OFFICE IN NIGERIA AS INSTRUCTED BY OUR C.E.O RIGHT FROM ORIGIN OF THE BARCLAY'S BANK.PL C.........

RECEIVER'S ; NAME;ROBERT EJEMUVWO
DESTINATION; NIGERIA
ADDRESS ; ABUJA NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION; INTERNAL
ANSWER; REVENUE

WE ARE KINDLY WAITING FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPOND. AND YOU CAN ALSO FIND OUR NOTIFICATION ABOVE CONTAINING THE SAME INFO......

BEST REGARD
MR.MIRZA REZWAN
MANAGER FOREIGN OPERATION
BARCLAY'S BANK PL C.GHANA

Image. Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

General Jerry Mattis, mattis64@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:24 pm

waplog
generaljrrymattis
Male , 52,
Algeria :twisted:

generaljrrymattis: i m general jerry mattis ,and why do you ask?
generaljrrymattis: plz will you be my wife plz and also be the mother of my son? :twisted:
generaljrrymattis: why do you say that ,do you think am jokering with you i really need a woman in my life :mrgreen:

Mugu thinks he is General Mattis
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=44562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facebook is Uwe
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheasl Russel/Eugene Maafo, eugenemaafo@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:28 pm

waplog
eugenemaafo
Male , 52 , Divorced
My name is Micheal Russel , am 52 years old . am from United state of America and lives in California, i am a business man am into General merchandise (in…

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Hosmark, henryhosmark@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 am

person.com
USER ID: 7705213
Nickname: Henryhos
Name: Henry Hosmark
State/Region: Texas
City: Needville
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott James, scott.james154@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:09 am

waplog
scott_james
Male , 47 , Single
Lives in United Kingdom,

am glad you ok...will you mind if we caht outside here because am not here always so you can add me on ya-hoo scott.james154
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”