It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Hosmark, henryhosmark@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am

also yahoo

Henryhos: henryhosmark yaho com
Henryhos: Just add me on yahoo ok?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Henry Hosmark, henryhosmark@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james.a0243@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:26 am

waplog
james0243
Male , 49 , Divorced
Lives in United States, FLORIDA

I was deployed to Syria to Serve in the War Zone. I am currently on Operation in Syria at camp (Camp Ten Trees), I am now working on my retirement document i have very short time to stay here.
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Albert John; <albert_j12@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 pm

albert j

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Stockholm
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Ethnicity: Native American Image

Personal Description:

Am Albert john, i live Stockholm Sweden am a widower i need a good woman in my life who will take my daughter as her own daughter.......

Alentus Corporation
OrgId: ALENT
Address: 180 E Broad Street
Address: Suite 808
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43215

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB for John Albert from Manteca/CA; lives in Stockholm/SWE

https://www.facebook.com/john.albert.52493499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Spencer, morgan.spencer22@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006716493
Morgan S, 53 San Jose, CA

Hi dear, you look very beautiful on your profile i must confess, well my name is Morgan and am a new member of this site, honestly i found your profile interesting and am wondering if we could get to know each other more better i guess i will have to wait for your reply thanks for your time bye for now.
morgan.spencer22@yahoo.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:44 pm

waplog.com/rolandcharles
rolandcharles
Male , 51, Single
United States , FLORIDA
About
Am Charles from USA, Looking for a serious and lovely lady, please no Games :roll:

More photoshop abominations !

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"biao_telexdpt biao_telexdpt" <biao_telexdpt@mail.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 pm

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF GHANA,
ACCRA GHANA.

My Friend,
My name is William David .I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Takoradi branch in the western region of Ghana. I came to know you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction. I write you this proposal in good faith.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and me, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of 2013 business report.I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made ($3.5 million Dollars) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of it. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer and all I need from you is to stand and claim as the original depositor.I need your information so that we can start the transfer.

your mobile number
your occupation
your bank Account

Best regards
William David.

IP: 41.66.236.160 / Ghana, Accra
Decimal: 692251808
Hostname: 41-66-236-160-dedicated.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom / Organization: Alcatel Project
From: "biao_telexdpt biao_telexdpt" <biao_telexdpt@mail.com>
Return-Path: biao_telexdpt@mail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Soulcaring55@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:49 am

same email as here ( a military scam) : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 28#p379328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Soulcaring55@yahoo.com => BP:

wayne2057
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Leo
Email also here, with another different pic set: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 75#p355624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

davideward@live.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:30 am

davideward@live.com

On Zorpia ( Usual pics... )

David
45, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia :applause:

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Kyrgyzstan. :shock:

Single
I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft heated with a sensitive heart.

Interests
My Desire Is To Meet A Sensitive SensuousWarmAssertive Woman Who Wants A Serious Future Family. My Interpretation Of A Serious Future Family Is One To Whom You Can Pour Out All The Contents Of Your Heart.

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Other :thinking:
Height and Weight 175cm
Body Type Athletic :lol:
Eye Color Black
Language English
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian
Smoking Habit No
Drinking Habit No

On Zorpia

My name is David Edward, Am From United States of America. Can We Be Friends?

It my pleasure to meet you, My Name Is David Edward, Am From The United State Of America i was born in Cornwall-on-Hudson,my mother is American and my father was a sea captain who immigrated to the United States from Holland during the initial phase of World War II. Am a Sea Engineer, I currently work on the China Sea for the United State Energy Information Administration (EIA) project in Asian

Letter from this scammer

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day... Thanks for showing your interest. I really appreciate so much . I'm so glad to know your were interested in me and wanted to know me better, from that alone I can sense that you are serious and sincere so I believe we both are the same. I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single,I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone. I'm a down to earth real open-minded,I don't hide my feelings when it comes to the matters of the heart.i was born in Cornwall-on-Hudson,my mother is American and my father was a sea captain who immigrated to the United States from Holland during the initial phase of World War II. Am a Sea Engineer, 48 years i work with British Petroleum Uk. now on a contract with Petronas Oil And Gas Company in the Refinery Section, kuala Terengganu Malaysia. I Spend most of my time in a off shore areas. i was once married with a son my wife died some years ago and i relocate to Texas City, my late wife is Russian Woman from Moscow. i have been single since then. I travel a lot because of the nature of my job my son live in school where students reside during the semester in Texas City. Am the only child of my parent before they both die. I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a woman who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I have, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good a Heart and I'm caring.I am very reliable and responsible and I always keep my word. I am a communicative person and I enjoy spending time with interesting people. I also love children very much and it's always a pleasure to me to play with them. I also love order in everything. I enjoy making beautiful things with my hands. I love animals very much and I enjoy taking care of them, I want to find a woman who will be strong and reliable. I want her to be honest with me in all way and be Truthful. It is also important for me if she's kind and attentive. I would love her to be an interesting person with a good sense of humor. I also hope that she will be caring and faithful.i hate lies please always be honest with me and tell me the truth, if you really want this relationship to last forever..write me about your self and send me your pictures.

Eddie

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David J Smith, davidjsmith11@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 am

matchdoctor
david11471
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 60
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
AM A MAN WITH A LOVING AND CARING HEART AND I WANNA MEET A WOMAN OF MY DREAM THE WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE ME WITH ALL HER HEART.
i work with the U.S Army and am a military officer
I want a woman with a good heart that will love me with all her heart and the woman that have God fearing.

my name is David J Smith i am a US military officer on duty here in Afghanistan,I am a fun loving man, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. and you can also contact me via my email address (davidjsmith11@outlook.com)

Facebook
Davidhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008140002068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
David Smith
Studied at New York University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From New York, New York

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

majorjefbrown@yahoo.com & sgt.majorjefbrown@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 am

DMF
sgtmajorjefbrown
- 51 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2014-04-22 13:21:42
- ID: 237368
Dynamite was where you learned about your favorite celebrities and teen idols, played games and puzzles, and got some really cool stuff, like a 3D King Kong poster (glasses included). Published from 1974-1992, and distributed by schoolteachers through Scholastic Press, Dynamite was a magazine that most every kid wanted to check out for at least a few minutes

Hello my dear friend,I am very pleased to address you. My name is Major. Jeff Brown, I am 51 years old originally from Boynton Beach, FL., I am an American Soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan. I have a son studying in London. I'm contacting you because I'm seeking a soul mate to share my life with after retirement in the Military as i will be going on retirement soon... I like your profile. I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email:contact me with my private email address (majorjefbrown@yaho o.com)
Best regards
Major Jeff Brown

Hello my dear friend,I am very pleased to address you. My name is Major. Jeff Brown, I am 51 years old originally from Boynton Beach,
FL., I am an American Soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan. I have a son studying in London. I'm contacting you because I'm seeking a soul mate to share my life with after retirement in the Military as i will be going on retirement soon... I like your profile. I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email:contact me with my private email address (sgt.majorjefbrown@ yahoo.com)

Best regards
Major Jeff Brown

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: majorjefbrown@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Major Jef Brown (majorjefbrown@yahoo.com)

ISP: Interserver
Organization: VPNsecure.me

My Dear Pretty Angel ,

You are indeed optimistic and I like that. It's my pleasure for the contact. Here below you should know about me because I'm really interested about you. But you can as well ask me whatever you still would like to know more about me.My name is Major. Jeff Brown. I am 51 years old. I'm from Boynton Beach, FL. I am an American Soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan. I have a son studying in London. I contacted you because I'm seeking a soul mate to share my life with after retirement in the Military as i will be going on retirement soon... I loosed my parents in a plan crash whiles my wife dead during when she was giving second birth, all i have now as my family is my only son he is studying in London... At present, you are the only one I am communicating with. All I want is that you are honest, trustworthy, romantic, emotionally, patient and kind (my... my that sounds just like what you are looking for - imagine that ?).. Also, when I say patient, I truly mean that - I cannot be with (physically) just anyone.... it has to be the right one, and with patience, sincerity and effective communication that is the woman I am meant to be with.

Aside from my work, I enjoy taking care of home, indoors and outside, gardening, cooking together, shopping , listening to music (R&B,80's and country musics), watching movies ( suspense, drama and Action movies ), being nurturing and ensuring that we are all content, I don' t have a favorite color but I prefer white color. Although I am widowed, I am raising my son in a loving environment with the knowledge that just because his mother and I did not remain together forever, we were always a family on his behalf. I have a wonderful relationship with my son and will do all it takes to see him happy. We all have gone through a lot in life but then we must still move on and make a better future for ourselves. We still have to get our lives back on track by meeting our soul mate and i am beginning to believe you are my soul mate.

I'm passionate and romantic and intimacy. I like to travel as often as possible. Exploring new cultures and faraway places is a passion of mine. I also like sun and the beach.Engaging in meaningful conversation is an essential part of my life. Health, sports and going to the gym are my daily commitments. I am Major in the Military in the armed forces with 3rd Army Infantry Division currently serving here in Afghanistan... My rule also evolve into assisting in strategy formulation and development and planning in the military. I have significant experience gained from my work, strategy consulting or corporate as i happened to be an international peace keeping personnel in the military. I'm seriously and honestly really looking for a good strong long time relationship leading to marriage.

Now you tell me about yourself, what is your age, do you have child,are your parents still alive and how many siblings do you have. What is your occupation or your current work ? I have attached mine pictures for you and i will expect your reply with more of your pictures as well too

I wait for your reply

Take care
& God bless!Yours

Major.Jeff Brown
Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Goodman, ericgoodman3@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 pm

niceman1960
54 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Other
City: Georgetown
Height: 6 feet 1
Marital status: Widowed
Hair colour: black
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: REAL LOVER
Education: Graduate degree

About niceman1960
i am for real,good,careering,romantic, honest.

I am very happy to meet you online.Really Am very very happy now Immediately After I looked at your profile picture it captured me i must confess you are too pretty God took his time to create you really you are special, Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, one friend like you can make life worth living for.Birth is from Mother,Advice is from Father, Knowledge is from Teacher,Life is from partner But joy,fun,jokes,lifelong smiles is from FRIEND .Isn’t It? I came in contact with you because i been looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after my retirement in the military i have been in service for so long now and i would be retiring this year my dear good friend and i would like you to be my friend perhaps to enable us know each other very good.i am a careering father and romantic you see my dear good friend in life a friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence and also i understand that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth.A friend that will be by side inorder to make my dream come through by helping the Charity organization,poor,helpless people,orphanages i promised God in heaven that i will be the helper to the helpless people,please contact me by my email address,ericgoodman3@outlook.com so that i will send you my pictures.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Ray - m_ray68@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 am

Picture appears to be a photoshopped head onto a picture of Gen. Petraeus: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =25164&f=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
morganray1

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Hispanic / Latino

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

hello
There is miracle Called A Friendship That dwells within the heart and you do not know How it happens or even When it starts ... can we be friends? well you can add me with this my skype id morgan.raymond84 or yahoo messenger m_ray68@yahoo.com is you wanna know more about me

m_ray20@live.com

IP: 41.218.251.162
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

emma.ma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

William Kennett - warrackharry@gmail.com

Postby emma.ma » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Name: William Kennett
Nationality: American, from New York
Occupation: working in US army as a 4star general whos doing a mission for United Nation in Afghanistan (this is why he cant sponsor his kid if something arised unexpectedly because he has no way to access his account)
Relationship status: widower, has 14 year old son whos studying in a military school in UK and now the kid is in Nigeria for 1 month trip with his school (this is why all your money should be sent to Nigeria for his kid's wellbeing in some emergency case)
His son's name: Terry (the kid's number: 002347010131843)
Skype ID: julie_mody100
Skype name: harry wilson
Facebook name: wilson warrack
Email:
First time: his own email: warrackharry@gmail.com
Second time: his son's doctor email: doctor_william@live.com
(the boy just got a car accident 2 days ago on Apr 26 morning in Nigeria and the doctor needed $2,000 usd first to save his life. The doctor's number: 002348181915373)

Aksed for money three times:
1./ First time: his son needed $1000 usd for starting the trip to Nigeria.
2./ Second time: his son needed $1000 usd for the cost there, receiving name: UDJU ONORIODE.
3./ Third time: his son got accident, needed $2000 usd.

Below is the doctor's email:

======Quote======

Madam good day

Terry have critical condition and he need blood because he lost alot of blood, break his legs and hand he is on comma now before i can start the treatment, madam you have to deposited $2000 dollar to buy blood and some necessary equipment to start the treatment please do not hesitate i am waiting for you madam.

Madam here is the payment detail
Receiver name;ADEGOR CLETUS
Country name;Nigeria
MTCN Number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Madam please send through western union or money gram with the scan copy of the slip and send to us.I wait for your respond so that we can commence the treatment.

Regard
Dr William.

======Unquote======

And i replied that I cant send via WU, I need the doctor's full bank account details and the kid's medical report for oversea money transfering procedure as per the law here, but the doctor never replied, the daddy just simply disappeared at the same time after 3 times tried to steal my money with no success, although before asking for my money he tried to make me believe by saying that he wanted me in the name of his future wife, to receive $1,7 mil usd as a compensation from United Nation for him becoz he cant access his account. He never got my financial details.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 2)

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 06, 2014 10:38 pm

richcooooooo said on 28/06/12 2:11 PM

hello dear how are u doing ? i hope u are doing good . first of all my name is Enoch i want u to add me as your friend this is my ID eobou@ymail.com add me now okay

richcooooooo
richard mensah <= West-African name
49 year old, man from United States

Return to “White Males”