It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Pablo Cosmo - pablo.cosmo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Coiling45

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Maryland
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am a man with a generous, truthful heart. I am stable, open-minded, passionate, with a sense of humor and an optimistic approach to life. My first love language is the gift of self. I have a harmonious, helpful nature and appreciate the honest, respectful communication in a mature relationship. I am a physically and verbally affectionate person. I enjoy pampering and being pampered. Friends and family are dear to me

pablo.cosmo@yahoo.com

IP: 41.66.207.130 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pablo Cosmo - pablo.cosmo@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Subject: Hello Angel
Hello,While searching via the website I found your Outstanding Profile,and I'm writing to you because Your profile sounds good to me and would love to get to know you better. I'm not sure where to begin, but in life, I have always believed that risks are worth taking. And so I write, in the hope that you will read my profile on this site, and if I sound like the kind of man to whom you would be interested to know, then this tiny risk may be returned with multiple rewards.

I'm an attractive man, and I say that with humility, and I love life,adventure and hope you'll grant me the adventure of getting to know you better and see what happens from there, and if I sound like someone in whom you might be interested in, I would welcome the chance to get to know you..And i also want you to know that we're never far apart, cause friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart and also love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one.So the Distance does not bothers me.I will like to learn more about you so please do not hesitate to write back if you think I have the qualities you seeking for in a man.Although i don't use the site often so you can easily drop your email address or easily reach me via pablo.cosmo@yahoo.com i can write more about myself and also send you more pictures of me,and its also gonna make communication easier.

Care to read from you soon,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

warygal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby warygal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:26 am

ImageImageImage
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not HOTlink pictures from dating sites ;) - Pics in this case were from match.com.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

also on angelreturn.com
add. pic

loversearth.com
Coiling53
Cosmo
Birthday: 12/29/1962
Interested in: Women
State: Baltimore
Education: Masters

I am a wonderful, caring individual who would like nothing better than to find someone to be a partner too. I give lots of effort to the special someone that connects with me. I am a father of a great daughter,I love and cherish Kids alot.I am a man with a generous, truthful heart. I am stable, open-minded, passionate, with a sense of humor and an optimistic approach to life. My first love language is the gift of self. I have a harmonious, helpful nature and appreciate the honest, respectful communication in a mature relationship. I am a physically and verbally affectionate person. I enjoy pampering and being pampered. Friends and family are dear to me.

DipsyDesperateFool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DipsyDesperateFool » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Pablo Cosmo he is slick. and he will get your money slowly. he will even cry

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 pm

With the pic of first post, he is also here (however, he aged a little and moved):

freedatingweb.com
Coiling53
United Estates, Bahamas
About Me:
I am a wonderful, caring individual who would like nothing better than to find someone to be a partner too. I give lots of effort to the special someone that connects with me. I am a father of a great daughter,I love and cherish Kids alot.I am a man with a generous, truthful heart. I am stable, open-minded, passionate, with a sense of humor and an optimistic approach to life. My first love language is the gift of self. I have a harmonious, helpful nature and appreciate the honest, respectful communication in a mature relationship. I am a physically and verbally affectionate person. I enjoy pampering and being pampered. Friends and family are dear to me.
Looking For:
A woman (45 - 90)
I am seeking for someone who is confident and certain of what she wants in a relationship. I desire a woman who treats people kindly; a woman with an appreciation of life's wonders, a sense of humor, and enjoyment of conversation.Someone who will view me as her partner in life, yet not forget to treat me as a man. I'm seeking a woman with the ability to appropriately manage the challenges life brings to each of us.
Info:
Relationship Status: Widowed
Children: I have (not living with me)
Number of children: 1
Home Language: English
Appearance:
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Height: 209cm (6' 10.3") :-o
Body Type: Slim
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Other
Work and Profession:
Education: Advanced Degree
Profession: Selfemployed
Income: Comfortable

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 pm

adatingnest.com
Coiling53
State: Maryland
City: Baltimore

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:08 am

email address leads to a profile on FB

Cosmo Gibson
Self-Employed
Studied at BigFuture
Past: Mid-Pacific Institute, Honolulu, Hawaii
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland
From Reisterstown, Maryland

add.pcis

Image Image

Image Image Image

DipsyDesperateFool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Charles Phillips. cphillips867@yahoo.com

Postby DipsyDesperateFool » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:35 am

phone nu. 360-386-2825

DipsyDesperateFool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Phillips. cphillips867@yahoo.com

Postby DipsyDesperateFool » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 am

Pablo's other name is Charles Phillips
Email: Cphillips867@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:14 am

Cphillips867@yahoo.com ---> used diff avatar
see, http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:31 am

alternate yahoo avatar shows
guy on 2nd pic of this post
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 00#p379700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:46 pm

DipsyDesperateFool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DipsyDesperateFool » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 am

Pablo Cosmos avatar Charles Phillips is now on OKCupid as Warmyme98000

My self-summary
I'm a down to earth person ready to start the new chapter in my life. I'm looking to meet a woman who is independent, strong and happy with who they are and where they are in life. Someone capable of showing me the same affection and respect that I give to her. Hopefully I can find a woman that can be more than a friend. I want my best friend.

Loyalty, honesty and trust are the most important things to me and how I live my life. When I commit to someone or something, they or it gets my undivided attention. I don't have the time or energy for anything else. I'm respectful of other people, their feelings and their family. If you have kids that's great, I will be kind to them, respect them and try to be a positive person/influence in their lives. I have a good sense of humour and game for almost anything. I feel just as comfortable in jeans and a hat as I do in a suit and tie (although, the jeans and hat get a lot more wear).

I really enjoy good people. I love the outdoors, landscaping, cook-outs, water (beach, lake or stream) and camping. I have fun indoors too. My favourite pastimes indoors are cooking, music and movies to name a few. I absolutely love to cook. It is my own personal form of therapy ... :-) When I'm with the right person, I don't need to be entertained. Being together, making a meal and enjoying a bottle of wine, sitting on the porch or in front of the fireplace and sharing life with each other is very fulfilling to me. A very dear friend of mine said "I enjoy evenings full of touching, warm longing glances and kisses that can leave you breathless and disoriented." I couldn't say that any better .... so, DITTO!!!

I enjoy music - everything from Classic Rock to Oldies to Jazz to Country (my favourite) but I just can't do rap. Sorry, cause it's filled with words I'm not comfortable with.. I have a little baggage, but it's not a truck load. Just life stuff. I think anyone who has been alive for more than a day has to have a little baggage. If you don't have any, what have you been doing all this time?

If you would like to know more, just email me. I DO REPLY to my messages. If you made it this far, I'm amazed and expect you are either really interested...

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and good luck finding your "happy ever after".
What I’m doing with my life
I'm doing the best of it and taking care of things around me so well.
I’m really good at
taking conversation to the best and taking care of people around me especially my partner..

DipsyDesperateFool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DipsyDesperateFool » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Pablo Cosmos is on OKCupid now as SWARM9889

Here is his new profile on OKCupid:

I'm honorable,witty, sarcastic at times, mildly brilliant, confident, loyal, affectionate, caring, family oriented, and fiercely protective of those I love. I'm a very strong willed person. I am very secure in who I have become, and my strength is of body and character. I tend to have a very positive outlook on life, and my philosophy on life is this, "You can knock me down, but if you expect me to stay there, you had better bring backup." Things phase me, I won't deny that, but they rarely get the better of me. I'm a lover, a fighter, and a hopeful romantic at heart.
I'm an outgoing person with a positive attitude. I also have a great sense of humor and play well with others. I enjoy a great cup of coffee in the morning as well as a glass of red wine in the evening. Somewhere in between there I do eat (lol). Conversation and great company are a plus. I enjoy traveling when I can.

The perfect match would be someone who is fun and spontaneous but can be okay with some quiet days at home or just hanging out with friends and family. I love to travel and have been many places, and I would like my next trip to be a romantic get-a-way. I love watching sports and going to games. I love romance too. I love going to the movies and hanging out; my passion is baseball and college football. I have favorite teams but I can root for any time as long as they are not playing my team.

I am easy going and a true friend. I believe that partners must be friends before they can be more. I hope to find someone who wants to get to know me and discover a friendship, and hopefully more. Although I like happy hour. I admit that the online thing is a little freaky for me, but I am ready to find a friend and hopefully a soul mate.
What I’m doing with my life
living it to the fullest and taking care of my small construction business
I’m really good at
taking conversation to the best of it and taking care of people around me especially my partner (wink)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Music: Pop, RnB, Country, Jazz, Blues
Movies: Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Action, Drama
Food: Seafood, Mexican, Italian, Chinese
Shows: Agents of Shield, Game of Thrones
The six things I could never do without
Coffee
Rest
Water
Home
Breath
Food
I spend a lot of time thinking about
my future after retirement and spending the rest of my life with that special woman.
On a typical Friday night I am
Indoor Relaxing

Return to “White Males”