It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Pablo Cosmo - pablo.cosmo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pablo Cosmo - pablo.cosmo@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:19 am

DipsyDesperateFool

Thank you for update. Do they use same email address as previous post? If you happen to have other one please kindly add.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Franziska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Franziska » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:34 am

On facebook he calls himself Sanglier Pierre.

=>>facebook.com/sanglierpierre10
Works for: Seaspan Ship Management Ltd.
Lives in: Mobile AL
Widowed: :cry:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sanglier Pierre - sanglier_pierre@aol.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 am

Franziska

Thank you for the update. It is actually the Nigerian mafia/impostors which call themselves this name and pretend to be him. Please add email address ,phone number or Skype if was given to you. Otherwise BLOCK without confrontation.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Franziska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Franziska » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:14 am

His email address is Sanglier_Pierre@aol.com
phone numbers +12512364086 and +12512026209

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:24 am

Franziska

Because of two VoIP phone number are coming from Mobile AL HQ he uses the city as his FB location to fool ladies. The truth is he can be everywhere in the world.

Phone Number (251) 236-4086 Is Valid VoIP from Mobile AL HQ

Phone Number (251) 202-6209 Is Valid VoIP from Mobile AL HQ

Franziska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Franziska » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:42 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sanglier_Pierre@aol.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:55 pm

if I were him I'd hand my name a long time ago :mrgreen:
a 'sanglier fr.' is a wild boar

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Franziska

Can you please kindly tell us where the mafia approached you? Was this on Facebook or other social site? We are trying to get more info about them. Thank you so much. Be safe!

Franziska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sanglier Pierre - sanglier_pierre@aol.com

Postby Franziska » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Of course. I am german, he (Sanglier Pierre) contacted me on facebook. He gave a lot of effort. I was sceptical all the time. Once I made him jealous to check his intentions. He was "shocked". On the phone he cried awfully.
He wrote me about 1000 messages on facebook and a lot of detailed emails. After 4 weeks as a marine engineer on a ship, he told me about a pirate danger and wanted to send me his money with a Security Service Courier. I am not stupid so I told him to ask my lawyer if I could do this. He didn´t want this and I unfriended him on facebook. I will copy his first message with the description of his person. Sorry about my english....

Dear ......,

Thanks for writing me back and telling me about yourself. I am always very happy to read from you. Your English is perfect as well. How did you learn to write English, to be honest, your English is perfect. I looked forward to your message and hoped that when I am able to find time to come on the internet I get to read a message from you. You can imagine how happy I am. I always make effort to get the best out of everything. Even so, I want to make the best out of our new found friendship and I hope that you will lend me a helping hand in doing so. I'll tell you a little bit more about me. Presently, I am all alone in this world. I was married before but lost my wife in a car wreck along with my parents about five years ago. They were very close and so my wife used to visit my parents at their home in California. My Mum was German and my Dad was Irish. Our family house is in Ireland and that's where I grew up. I was born in Ireland but my Mum and Dad moved to the US when I was 19 years old. Since then we have lived in America.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in our lives and that is my focus at this time and I also enjoy my job even though it's very risky, because we are always on the high sea. I must admit that it has been a wonderful experience on this job. I have gone to many countries and experienced different cultures, different foods and different languages. Nevertheless, it is my intention to retire after this trip. I want to settle down, live a peaceful family life and concentrate on my project( Apart from my job as an engineer, I also trade crude oil. I buy crude oil overseas and ship to US and Mexico. It is my desire to own a shipping live even if I have to start with one vessel. I hope to achieve this by the year 2020. I'm working towards it and by the year 2020, I will have vessels and ships on the seas working for me). I am very interested in you, I can only hope that the feeling is mutual and that you will be my friend forever.

Last summer I reconnected with someone that I had known for over 20 years. Her husband had died in 2009 and more recently she had been in a relationship with someone who had just ended that relationship. She admitted that she was having a hard time with the break up but suggested we worked on a relationship together. It was an easy and sweet relationship when we started because even though we hadn't even seen each other over the years we knew each others background and didn't have the worries and concerns associated with meeting someone new. Everything was good until a few months ago when she told me that she had resumed her previous relationship and we haven't seen each other since. It took me by surprise and I was very disappointed and vulnerable. But in looking back I don't know why, because no commitment had been made and I probably always knew that this was a possibility. I guess it helped me realize that I really wanted love and companionship - someone to hold my hand, hugs, kisses and someone to travel with. Some one to do anything beach related with. I would like to find someone who shares that love and I sincerely hope that it is you.

I would like for you tell me more about you, about your relationship. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Kindly send me photos of you, I will like to see more photos of you if you don't mind.

I hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a nice day.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: sanglier_pierre@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Thank you for reporting this, Franziska :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

DipsyDesperateFool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DipsyDesperateFool » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:31 am

This fellow keeps popping up on OKCupid. New user names: Warmyme98000 and Warm9889. He is laying low at the moment. I'll update when he pops up again.

Monferrato7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Juan Thomas Dickson -juantdickson@gmail.com, 470-231-7860

Postby Monferrato7 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:26 am

He is activ again! His photos are listed since 2014, Always the same photos.
before his name was once Pablo Cosmo, Charles Phillips and now Juan Thomas Dickson.
His mail: juantdickson@gmail.com
Phone number: (470) 231-7860

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:40 pm

juantdickson@gmail.com --> G+

plus.google.com/111359911174493571960
Juan Thomas Dickson
About
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Dominik - ups680@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:55 pm

I will do that okay but your name first ....I'm Dominik ??
Okay will send you my email ID okay so you can message me later . Take care!
ups680@yahoo.com

m2, earthit101 "Hi.."
47 year old man from Alton, Alabama Looking for woman for marriage Online now!

I am a young and active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart.
Profession: business man
Divorced
Image Image Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

vms811
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

oswaldtaylor1962@gmail.com

Postby vms811 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 am

Return to “White Males”