It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Powell, edwardpowell52@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 pm

waydate
Edwardpowell123
56 y/o male
Los Angeles, USA

Hi pretty, how are you today, hope you are good? you look sweet i like and i would like to be your friend hope you dont mind? here is my email ( edwardpowell52@outlook.com ) feel free to email me privately because i am not always here because of my kind of job so that will write to you all about me. here is my Facebook ( eric mike davis)
Edward

:twisted:
facebook.com/edward.powell.90834
Edward Powell
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011280794863
eric mike davis

Skype.......
live:edwardpowell52
ericmike12
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Edward Powell, edwardpowell52@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sunny.chapman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

Postby sunny.chapman » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

He's on OK Cupid right now as Phillipthecat, claims yo be a 49 year old man in Manhattan but both of his photos have rural backgrounds. His profile only says "god fear man" and his message to me was just "Hello" :mrgreen:

Really not so great with English. Of course he's looking for women 50-84, the target range for scammers.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:01 am

sunny

Please post email address and phone number of the scammers if you have. Thank you and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Romano aka Larry

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:39 pm

tourbar.com/profile/947061
romano6437
Looking for a long term relationship.
Location Charlotte, United States
Status Widowed
Age 56, Male, 5'6" (168 cm)
Seeking Female
Intentions Long Term Personality Faithful
Site Joined seemeagain.com Star Sign Aries

About Me
I would describe myself as a true gentleman, very successful, experienced, mature, respect women, fun, smart and I remain curious and love to try new things with someone.Am also physically active,hard working, caring, affectionate and giving man. I am a one woman man and eventually wish to find that special one. .I am willing to give unselfish love and respect. I also am a little old fashion in that I believe in honor, duty, integrity, honesty and forgiveness. I believe that God has a plan for all of us and He didn't create us to be alone.I'm not intimidated by great physical beauty, tall height or incredible feminine brain power. I'm sensitive to a Lady's desires. I share and am very giving. I could be your greatest champion, consort and best friend.I could be your greatest champion, consort and best friend.. In my life I attempt to keep a balance between work and play, mental and physical effort, seriousness and humor. I enjoy being active and strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but not to an extreme..A woman that is family-oriented with similar values, goals, and interests.

Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Romance Never Tried it
Nationality Italy
Marriage Views Marriage is Important
Occupation Self Employed
Languages English / Italian
Education Masters Degree
Religion Catholic

Meetups
My ideal first date would be with someone who's my equal intellectually, or my better. I'd want to be able to
chat and throw ideas and questions out to him and be able to receive his input back...doesn't matter if we have different ideas about things..what does matter is how we'd both handle those differences. The ideal setting? A quiet restaurant with a nice glass of wine. Relaxed atmosphere with perhaps a fireplace for gazing, soft background music, and soft lighting..

pics (4) Image Image

diamonds.dating/en/users/larry054#description
larry054
55, Man, Single
American dating site member
Dating:Woman
45 - 65 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:13 pm

2nd pic on his diamonds profile

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Hassley

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:19 pm

with the pixc of previous post on
romlove
Jeff hassley, 52 years old man
User trust: not trusted :D
Mail me Smile me
I'm from: City of: Tampa
I'm need: a female 50-65 years old for relationship
About me: 1 child

Some words about myself: A man with a positive outlook on life, looking for friendship and more with the one I belong to ....

Who I am
I am passionate, attentive and kind man. What I can say for sure is that I am also a brave man! To be brave is to be able to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. That takes courage, because we do not want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt. But it also gives a hope that someone will feel your strong love and will give you the same in return! Are you a brave woman?

Get to know me more
I search for
I believe in True Love. I know that everyone has its second half. I know that my soul mate is looking for me! I believe in Fate, but I also know that our destiny and happiness are in our hands, that is why I do not want to hesitate and waste time, I want to find my beloved woman as soon as possible, because loneliness is unbearable. I believe that love has the powerful energy, vitality, which makes us better and give us inspiration to live.

The most surprising thing that has happened to me
Not easy to say but i think that was when i knew my ex wife was pregnant for me... and it is a joyful moment for me that year and i never forget it..

If I had to throw everything I have except for 3 things, I would keep...
I will keep my daughter because she is very precious to me, and i will keep my family and also my work.

If I were president or prime minister
I would care enough for children and bring them up in good education level so that they will be good citizen and a good leader in the country...

My greatest qualities
Is to love and share good moment with someone so loving and caring... because love goes where love is and i am praying to God to locate me to a good woman who will love me for whom i am.

What I would like to change in the world
I would love to change - e in the world so that everyone will be free to love love one and other..

What place sport has in my life
Music and golf

My religious beliefs
Christian

My worst memory
when my ex never deserved my love for her...

How I would loved to be surprised
To found someone who will show me love, care and great affection so that we can spend the rest of lives together.

The worst things about me
when i am late to pick my daughter from school

My political beliefs
Am on all side in the policis

What I would like you to remember after a visit on my profile
Is to know that i am seeking for ream woman who will be with me with her whole heart and body and soul without no evil mind against me...

Where and how I see myself 10 years from now
I can see that i am blessed enough since ten years now everything has be working through for me and my daughter is really happy as well..

My main regrets
when i lost my mom

My best memory
when My mom spending time to educate me about life

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

R jet - badoo

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:23 pm

badoo.com/profile/01346283132
R Jet , 55
I'm here to date with girls, 35-45
Languages English

findlove4u
Philipburls555
18 years old, Albany, United States
Long term or marriage
Widowed
Managing Director
White / Caucasian
PhD

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Petru

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:41 am

clone;
tender.singles/en/users/petru
petru
59, Man, Single
New York City, United States
Looks for: Woman
40 - 69 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

pic already here :)

My self-introduction
I am a rocket scientist. I’ve appeared on the cover of GQ – twice. And after mastering Italian, I became an international super spy. Right now, I’m yachting my way across the Caribbean,stealing top-secret information,
and sipping martinis… shaken, not stirred.lol i guess you fall for tht but never mind,...

What I am doing with my life
I’m definitely not all work/no play though. My career takes me all over the world,so I’ll make time to explore the glittering streets.. just trying to say Monday through Friday, I manage my business, but when the weekend rolls around… it’s time to play But most of the time I’m happiest here in good ol’ Seattle

Things I like about myself
I love exploring the open air markets of cities, and I know enough language to *almost* pass for a local. Message me for more straight talk As much as I love the city, beautiful weekends are made for rounding up friends and hiking .We haven’t spotted Bigfoot yet, but we’re still looking. And when it’s cold out, we’ll head for Whistler’s
I predict the future, but I don’t need tarot cards, a crystal skull, or tea leaves to do it

I might look for you if
Is admired for who she is, not just her shiny necklaces or designer shoes. She’s creative, thinks for herself, and speaks her mind. She’s happy grabbing dinner down at the Pier, taking a weekend trip to Cabo, or just staying in to read a good book.As for you… I’m attracted to intelligent, creative, and kind women.

You like being outside, and spontaneous trips to far-off countries. And you don’t have to be the next Julia Child,but it’d be more fun if you enjoy experimenting in the kitchen as well.

If this sounds like you, message me & let’s chat.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm

mingle2
Nicole112455
"Looking for my long lasting partner."
57 year old man from Kroger, Georgia
Looking for woman for marriage
Last seen within the last week

What does a guy say about himself on the Internet? Not sure, but here goes... on the personal side I'm a self-confident nice guy/gentleman type that is very comfortable in social situations, but frankly, I enjoy one-on-one situations even more. I'm just so front of people all the time at work that I really value the quiet times at home. But at the same time I love being active (love the beach walk, camping, listening to cool musics etc.I guess I'm looking for a female friend at this point. I have no idea where friendship will go, but to suggest more without knowing the person just doesn't make sense to me. I would like to meet someone who is kind, generous in spirit, smart, funny, attractive and who enjoys a wide spectrum of things ranging from the formal setting to a very casual setting. Someone who enjoys live theater as well as going to a simple movie. Someone who enjoys dining out at a fancy restaurant to scrambling eggs together at home for dinner. I love to travel (especially to warm places in the winter). That's important to me too.My sense is that many people like to do these same things, so what's really important is the kind of chemistry we have together. There are lots of wonderful people out there, but not always the right spark..

Profession: Self employed/entreprenuer
EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? No
Want Children? Undecided/open

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

more fakes abusing the vet's pics

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:46 pm

romlove
My name: luvsuchen53
I'm from:
City of: california
I'm need: a female 46-64 years old for relationship
About me: 2 children
Some words about myself: i wish to tell you more about myself later when we meet in person.

two profiles on flirtic:
Jeff Frey
60, Šid, Serbia

Rogerhat21
37, Wilmington, США

gh.linkedin
Ben Stewards
Doctor at United Nations
United Nations University of Oxford
Switchback, West Virginia 1 connections

flirtic
Jones
HotSprings, CA

2flydating.com
Eric Mike Davis
Gender man
Seeking woman
Age 40
Country United States
State California
City Los Angeles

My name is Edward I'm 5 ;7 I am from California I have one lovely son and he mean alot to me . i am a widower and seeking for love...i am 55 years old and i am a ... I lost my Wife 5 years 8months ago. the reason why i am still single was becos i made a promise to my late wife after her death that am going to be single for five years just to prove the love i have for her .. I thank God i did not break that promise. I think i am a man of my words . i like to keep to promises and remain simple.I dont hurt people and i dont want anyone to hurt me also.. i respect everyone and i deserve to be respected also.. even when my friends force to get me drunk so i can break the promise i made to my late wife , still i kept it . I Really do love her and that was why i did that to prove my love for her . now am lonely and need a mom for my kids and a woman for me. i think my heart goes for you and that was why i wanted to know you more . i hope you dont mind... I am a honest and caring guy. i am supportive and lovely... also am romantic and i can make my woman happy.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

paulbrown2525@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:25 pm

.tagged.com/profile/6050894930
Paul B
56 · Tempe, AZ
My name is Paul Brown from USA. I am 56 years and I am a military and I am calm and a very passionate man,I am very honest, trustworthy, kind, sincere, and caring man and I also love going to concerts theater and listening to classical music and I do not smoke or use drug People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God's command.

Hello How are you doing ? I am very delighted to meet you... My name is Paul Brown from U.S.A and a very passionate, honest, trustworthy, kind, sincere, and caring man. I am a widower searching for a life partner. I am interested in you and would love to talk with you to know you more so If you're interested you can send me your email address here now so that i will write through your email and even tell you more about myself. Thanks.

Please can you send me your email address now so that later i will write through your email address and we can have a decent conversation or you can contact me to my email address paulbrown2525@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

katherina.de-nijs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby katherina.de-nijs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:33 pm

HI, AT THIS TIME THIS SCAMMER IS BACK ON TAGGED WITH THE NAME PAUL B (BROWN) FROM TEMPE TEXAS..SINCE APRIL 6TH 2017..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

michealwatson434@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 26, 2017 3:31 pm

michaelson
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: london
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i am peace and lovely man who is only interested in serious lady who is ready for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage

michealwatson434@gmail.com

IP: 142.0.201.41
ISP: Servers.com
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
avatar on HO shows an additional different man: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70677&p=527257#p527257
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ernestboye10@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 30, 2017 8:25 pm

love you
Ernest Boye <ernestboye10@gmail.com>
hello is me Ernest you friend you gave me your emil

=>plus.google.com/u/0/115078733303150925038

Ernest Boye

Mixes galleries of two different men, see also postedd here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55248&p=527751#p527751

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark - valentinomark52@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 pm

tender.singles/en/users/mark52
mark52
53, Man, Single
Buntingford, United Kingdom
Looks for: Single Woman
46 - 60 years