It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richie Miller , ricmil68@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:02 am

Pictures stolen from an American businessman, Michael, see pg. 2.
linkedin.com/in/mmiarecki

Richie Miller
Berlin

erster Kontakt: .firstaffair.de
Profilname: ricmil68

panama city beach, usa

Facebook : Richie Miller

Geburt 30. November
Ehemalige Wohnorte

Berlin
Berlin
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Interessiert an
Frauen
Beziehungsstatus
Verwitwet
Kontakt
Facebook facebook.com/richiem121

Architekt, Innenarchitekt, Antiquitäten ...

lebt in Panama Beach, Florida und Berlin ...

richie miller ricmil68@gmail.com

19. Jan. (vor 7 Tagen)

an mich
Wow i felt too blessed to have your reply honestly, you got me coming online every minute to check if you have replied me..it,s a pleasure meeting you. am just tired, have been overworking myself alot this days, you know one funny thing about this whole thing is that i only follow my heart.cos at times, the heart sees what the eyes cannot see. i am a german i have one sweet duaghter,Her name is Linda, she is 23years of Age. she stays with my mom presently at new delhi because mom has been sick for some while..i have been a widower since 2003. Linda is my world and my everything... she is into minning of crued oil, that,s what she does for a living..as for me I'm Self Employed...i am willing to relocate if you cant.. so that wont be a problem. i am also a widower , i live in berlin germany and i also have a house here in florida USA so i came here to spend christmas. i am coming back to germany next 2 weeks hope to meet you soon
would u accept my duaghter?
what do u do for a good living?
are u willing to relocate for the right guy?
what are ur personality, hobbies turn on and turn offs?
what do u seek for in a guy??
please kindly reply all my questions will come back soon to check my email,please reply me and send me more pics of you.. God Bless You

Hey Honey how are you doing? Thanks for the message, its great to read from you once again, Concerning what i do for a living and more about me. I feel its important at this juncture to let you know the personality of whom you writing to. I studied architecture and interior design my main field is in architectural and interior design, ..but once in a while. i sell antiques in bulk my Dad was into this antiques business before he died.. I travel a lot because of my work and i have been to alot of countries
I guess the death of my wife also took a toll on me and also turned me to a workaholic, so i wouldn't think about it so much. I am over that now, and ready to move on, need a comforter and a true companion, and not the stress of work. A fun Saturday for me is to visit the Hermann wineries when the weather is nice. One of my favorite vacations was taking a helicopter ride and horseback riding in the Grand Canyon.
i just need someone who will love me for me, appereciate me, share the same feelings with me, adore me, and be my everything someone who will be honest with me. support me, care for me, be with me in all terms good or bad, i dont like someone that doubts all the time . i need someone with a mind of positivity, and someone who is strong enough to handle any situation. someone who knows what she wants.. my bone of bone, flesh of flesh, she is going to be my everything, my best friend, mom, sister and wife.
Its just me, my duaghter and my dogs Well concerning sexuality, i am not a promiscuous man, my desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry.If two people love each other and will communicate on their likes and dislikes about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Looking good is what i spend most of my time doing. I need real love. I don't play games and am not ready to be played. Distance is not a problem. If I find the right woman. I don't mind relocating as long as I find the right woman; and i hope you feel the same way vice versa.I will like to know you better because I like to have the woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me and start our sweet family! Life is too short to play games. I am a very busy one lol. My Belief is there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again. Someone who is Understanding, Kind, good sense of Humor, Loving, caring, honest, sincere, passionate and affectionate, The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so I'm waiting for my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring, she wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her; that's why i have been patient and waited this long. Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another ones feelings and emotion and how it feels so I'm not into playing games.
I am a religious person, i attend a Catholic Church, i like to work out and i am very active, i do Martial Arts too, karate,Judo, its just a way of exercising. I do Yoga to soothe my body and mind, visit the spa also. I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others, Absolutely i treat others as you would like to be treated,I don't lose my temper very often; rarely,I love to Read, listen to music, or watch a movie when am alone. Favorite Countries Asia, France, and Australia, I like cooking, i eat anything and everything from sea food to Mexican, like Taco a lot.
I am Extremely patient, and Very romantic, I have so much to give the right woman, she would never question my emotions, i wear them on my sleeves. I love unconditionally; i feel there's no other way to being true with your partner.I love the beach, i find it so peaceful and calming. Some of my most cherished memories are there. I will love to know more about you.
Do you enjoy cooking?
DO you attend Church if yes what church do you attend?
Are you patient?
Are you romantic?
Do you love unconditionally?
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
Hope to read from you soon.
Last edited by Angie61968 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richie Miller , ricmil68@gmail.com

Postby Angie61968 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:17 am

Thanks for the mail, Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you.thank you so much for telling me all about you.It's really makes me so glad.You sound so passionate and very loving, I speak good English but i have a great accent when i speak. my mom is from india. dad is from germany, berlin but his mom is from Zambia, so you can say my race is Mixed. india, germany and zambia, We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our life's together. I hope you know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end
No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldn't solve it. we shouldnt be scared to give this a trial and work on our hearts. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord. Well am a very honest man and i don't lie and i don't want to be lied to.
The more you love, the more you loose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are, you end up being complete with your loved ones.Don't just love him, but show him,As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love,I don't believe in love at first sight anymore, I cried too much over it to believe in it, I think I need glasses to see accurately 'cause I can never really see the right one for me,well am very happy meeting you,i have been lonely for years just because i don't wanna meet the wrong woman, i will be very happy to come over to you,i just hope you are not playing with my heart. I want a woman that is loving and caring. A woman that would love me for me and always be there for me both in the time of sorrow and in the time of happiness. A woman that would give me a shoulder to cry on when I am sad, and laugh with me when I am happy. I have all these in folds and I am ready to return them to that special woman. I am a God fearing man, A one woman's man to say. I don't play games and I feel we are both matures and we don't need to bit around the bush any more. I believe one thing in life that there is no one in life that is perfect, only that we need to make the best out of what ever we've got. It is quite obvious that we are looking for the same thing in a partner and here we are together. I feel it is the right time for me to quit my search and stay with you. I can imagine a better future ahead of us. I hope I am not getting too forward for you but I am saying my mind. I feel it is high time for me to love and be loved again. What do you feel about that?
Bye hope to hear back from u soon thinking about you already.

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 am

Mail Nr. 4 ;-)

The miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to send me an email, the sweet emails that keep me awake even when I'm exhausted to death, because I wouldn't miss a thing. The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you.every single word you say is a part of my soul,when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally.Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - you are one of a kind .There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life.

Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime: Be your best friend, i want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm.
I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy. Spend my life making our family happy. Feel your heartbeat. Go roller/ice skating together. Give you a backrub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Laugh at someone together. Share a plate of spaghetti. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my QUEEN, Envelope you in my soul.Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the beach. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together. Go to brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride. Watch a bad movie together. Spend the rest of my life with you. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with you. Make love to you passionately.I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile.I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt).I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me.
Lastly I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I rea lly am crazy about you, Everything about you.Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Love Always,
Richie Miller

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 pm

add. pics of his FB account

Image Image

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Richie Miller - ricmil68@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 pm

also goes by yahoo

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:24 pm

he is also on

meetup.com/Sydney-Christians-Singles
Richie Miller
Place of birth: GERMANY
single dad from USA
pic of guy in airplane

also member in other meetup groups:

- "SEXY SINGLES"... GOING WILD
- 40+ Singapore
- Millionaire Entrepreneur Network Singapore
- SINGAPORE SINGLES & DATING CLUB- SSDC

vietfun.com
Richie
Richie - ID: 1262460
IP & Posted by: 198.50.247.212 on January 15, 2014 at 6:34pm :twisted:
>>> ISP: OVH Hosting, Services: Suspected network sharing device, Montreal, Canada
From City: miami
State/Province: Florida
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD/Post doctorate
Marital Status: Widowed
if you know how to take care of your man... you will never loose you, if you know how to take care of your man... you will never loose you, i have a good heart, just be good to me, i am gentle guy with a heart of gold full of life "I am a kind and caring man with a good sense of humor. I am seeking a woman who has a thirst for adventure! Welcome to my Page, please dont bother contacting me if you here for games, and distance is never a problem for me, if i find my Mrs Right, i am Willing to relocate to anywhere in this world just to wake up next morning to see you by my side. Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime: Be your best friend, i want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm
I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy. Spend my life making our family happy. Feel your heartbeat. Go roller/ice skating together. Give you a backrub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Laugh at someone together. Share a plate of spaghetti. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my QUEEN, Envelope you in my soul.Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the beach. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together. Go to brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride. Watch a bad movie together. Spend the rest of my life with you. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with you. Make love to you passionately.I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile.I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt).I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer
add. pic

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:22 pm

yes, text and pic in front i know too

his story ...

born in berlin, germany ...
lived in florida, panama beach city ...
moved in to berlin after 3 years since his dad died for taking his antiques business
travelled to florida for christmas and would be return in 3 weeks about ...
while writing with me ... said he wozuld like to see me soon ... return to germany ...
suddenly he writes, can't come soon, have to fly to zurich, schwitzerland for an contract ... from there he writes he must suddenly fly over to paris, france for a 12 million dollar contract, building some in eurocity ...
from there (2 hours away from me) i said i will visit him there ... he must as soon as possible travel to south africa cause the contract at paris is to big for himself so they gave him the contract in africa, but he must go there soon before the second interest would arrive there ...

and in anfrica sent me a lot of pics from landscape ... with 10 or 12 workers ... would be from the project ... but the landscape looks not like africa ...

and then he has stolen laptop and iphone at airport ... a lot of problems ... but no worries about ...
next day ... his atm don't work, sent a pic from atm

so i could trust him

and would have money cause atm don'i give him money and he needs for buying new laptop and phone ...
... i can't ...
so he would have money to change his ticket and return as soon as possible to return me the money in double .....

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richie Miller, ricmil68@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 pm

with the yahoo address on Skype

Richie Miller aka ricmil68
Miami, FL, USA
Honest, simple easygoing and loyal. If you ever lie to me you will break my heart

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 pm

=> IP: 41.151.213.125
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Pretoria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 am

:-o :-o :-o

answer per mail :

richie miller

16:10 (vor 13 Stunden)

an mich
am not a scam its okay if you dont want me anymore. God knows the best please can you do me a huge favour ? please remove my name away from romance scam you destroying my life
richie miller

16:35 (vor 13 Stunden)

an mich
i wont ever contact u again maybe one day if i get to germany i will proove myself to you . please i am a hard working man and i mean no harm to you. Heaven knows i truly was open up to u. please remove my name from romance scam i am crying for the sake of the love we ever shared. if you ever love me truly. remove my name

richie miller

17:54 (vor 12 Stunden)

an mich
you need to ask questions and not just judge me. i never believed u can ever report me on google. you destroying my life. all my customers that i work with will see my bad reputation and that will ruin my life please i beg u in Gods name remove my pics from that site i cant believe u shared all our emails online WOW is this what the world is all about now?

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 pm

:silly:

richie miller

16:33 (vor 2 Stunden)

an mich
if you dont remove me from google. i will report u too my dear

:mrgreen:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Someone has confronted him :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richie Miller, ricmil68@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 pm

To ricmil68@yahoo.com
Opened 2014/02/13 - 17day16hour13min3sec after sending
Location Pretoria, South Africa (86% likelihood)
Opened on 8ta-229-250-245.telkomadsl.co.za (197.229.250.245:62465)

Hello dear how are you doing?

Received: from [197.229.250.245]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:54 pm

same site
new user name iamparker1

firstaffair.com/n/profil&profil=iamparker1

Angie61968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angie61968 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Town: Berg (Starnberger See) (Bavaria)
Sucht Frauen

für
ein erotisches Abenteuer / Seitensprung / Affäre
tabulosen Sex
einen Partnertausch
eine Beziehung/Partnerschaft

I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy. Spend my life making our family happy. Feel your heartbeat. Go roller/ice skating together. Give you a backrub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Laugh at someone together. Share a plate of spaghetti. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my QUEEN, Envelope you in my soul.Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. Hold you when you’re at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days’ stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the beach.

Return to “White Males”