It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Philip Crane - philip_crane@live.com

African scammers posing as white men.
vivleonard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Philip Crane - philip_crane@live.com

Postby vivleonard » Sat May 07, 2016 10:32 pm

also on jswipe as RICKY from SAN DIEGO , says he is ORTHODOX but wrote to a woman I know on a friday night ( sabath ) what a horrible person- AVOID!! LIAR.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat May 07, 2016 11:13 pm

would you please post his email ID or phone number ? it for future research. and welcome to RS :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jeffreyscott418@gmail.com, 323-498-4576

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello ... My name is Jeffrey ... What yours ?
Email :- Jeffreyscott418@gmail.com telephone :- 323-498-4576

=> avatar hangouts:

=> Badoo: Jeffrey

=>facebook.com/jeffrey.scott.142892
Jeffrey Scott
Construction Engineer
Los Angeles, California
ImageImageImageImage

=> m2, jeffreyscot "Looking for a serious relationship"
47 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
Widowed
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Petson Powell, petsonpowell225@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 am

skype... live:petsonpowell225

interpals
Petsonpowell225 Petsopowell, 54 y.o.
Accord, United States
I am Petson Powell by name,a born again Christian,a true and dedicated believer by faith.I am a single Dad.I love Nature and I enjoy cooking.I also enjoy listening to good music,I don't drink and I'm a non smoker.I love to dance and I enjoy traveling,I like to make new friends,meet different people from all walks of life.I love to look smart and clean,I can sing and play the piano very well,my interest are"swimming,cooking,traveling,camping,surfing and reading.I have a friendly sense of Humor,I am well Educated,comfortable,a fun loving person,friendly,understanding,independent,I am a romantic and passionate man,down to earth and above all,I am God Fearing.I seek a simple but outstanding woman to compliment me,someone I can smile and play with,someone to hold hands with,someone I can grow old with,someone to call my best friend,my soul mate and my potential partner.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jennifer.dugan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christian Beito, Skype: christian.beito

Postby jennifer.dugan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:37 am

:love: well latest victim..im jennifer..totally had fallen in love with you..your pics..mostly..he never asked for money till yesterday..he was so sweet....i was crushedwhen i realized he was fake ....thought well rhen where is the real guy..? Then friend sent me this..i thought omg you are real.lol.

jennifer.dugan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jennifer.dugan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:09 am

:evil: he..the scammer goes by the name david madison..on fb. Creep..

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am

Welcome to RS :) Could you please post his FB link ? can you post his email ID if he given to you ?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Bradley - bradleycollins000@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 pm

hello dear, how are you ?
okay my dear, you can write to email my dear ...
hope you are doing and would love to get to know more about you ....
bradleycollins000@yahoo.com

i, bradleycollins Bradley Collins, 58 y.o.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Online 46 minutes ago
Joined 1 day ago
ImageImage

clone: badoo.com/profile/01346572660

Jordan , 57

Texas City, TX, (USA)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bradley - bradleycollins000@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:00 pm

bradleycollins000 <bradleycollins000@yahoo.com>

The pleasure is all mine to meet you my pretty lady , i am was once married but lost my beloved wife few years ago in an auto car wreck on the day of her birthday and i have been widowed for years now till this day , life is too short for us to be alone my dear but with the right one in our life who will bring out the joy and happiness on our heart my dear, so tell me what are you hobbies my pretty lady ... are you on yahoo messenger my pretty lady ?

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 12-Nov-16 at 01:04:56am (UTC -5:00) - 1day8hours59mins37secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸210¸24¸33:47428), (197¸210¸24¸226:3400)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.102 UBrowser/5.7.16281.1003 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8

Summary - as at 12-Nov-16 at 01:05:16am (UTC -5:00) - 1day8hours59mins57secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

iamnotstupid
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

proudengineer98@gmail.com

Postby iamnotstupid » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:25 am

Currently on POF. User name Coolwilliams67. Claims to live in Santa Ana, Ca. Is 53. 5' 11''. Has a Bachelors degree. Email is proudengineer98@gmail.com.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate pics edited out ;)

betty.derrick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby betty.derrick » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 am

he is also going by the name of Patrick Davis. I googled imaged his picture and found this site on him. i have just blocked him. i have been talking to him for about two weeks now. he didn't even get the chance to ask me for money.
said he lives in California City, California and works on an oil rig. I'm 67 years old so now he doesn't care how old we are. i have been scammed out of money before so now I look for the red flags.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:32 am

Betty

We are sorry that you were scammed. Please always research the "friends" met online as too much evils are out in cyber space. Please kindly post the fake profile, email address, phone numbers. Glad you already blocked. Be safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

betty.derrick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby betty.derrick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Goes by the name of Patrick Davis also from California City, California. I met him on facebook. he works on oil rigs. has one son and his wife died in an accident while he was at work on the oil rig. I have been scammed before so I googled imaged his picture and found all of his other profiles. I blocked. he sent me photos of him and his son. the same photos that are showing on this page. I lost no money this time thanks to this site and google image.

betty.derrick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer Mark Wilson

Postby betty.derrick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:06 pm

I met Mark Wilson on facebook. Other names used were Mark Dornell Wilson, Alberto Dario, Wilson Mark and Mark Dario. Said he was from Rome Italy and lived in Liverpool England. Divorced with one son named Tino. He said he was a civil engineer and owned a road construction. he was working in New Delhi India building roads. He sent me a copy of his contract, passport and airline ticket to India. He started having money issues and I sent money via moneygram to ATU George, Christopher Iwesu in India and to his priest Luis Benson in London England. other women started contacting me and he was also getting money from them. he used the same story with all of us. He started using my pictures as his profile because he said he wanted the world to know he loved me. I just kept reporting his profiles to facebook and had them removed. havent seen him on facebook in a long time.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks for the update and welcome to RS :)

Could you please post his FB link or other info such as his email id, phone number, etc to safe other ?

Return to “White Males”