It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bruce Jorgensen, coolestmaneverliveth@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morgan Collins, morgancollins3211@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Oasis again..
JeffreyH199, Male 56
About Me
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
Interests
Cars and Motoring, Health and Fitness, Movies, Music, Reading, Travel

oasis
looaoisoosiiso, Male 58
About Me
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog..I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good,
Interests
Cars and Motoring, Cooking, Gaming, Going Out, Health and Fitness, Movies, Music, Reading, Sports, Travel

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruce Jorgensen, coolestmaneverliveth@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:00 pm

approached vic on tagged, even uses parts of RPO's name
she provided her email address, will keep RS updated ...

Bartif
Last Active: 18 days ago
Tagline: heart and love must be handled best
Relationship Status: Divorced
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Christian

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Trevor - trevorwebster757@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:36 pm

trevorwebster757
Email trevorwebster757@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Both
Age 46 y.o.
Country Ireland
City london
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Other
Body Type Slim
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation contractor
Description
Personal Description Cool easygoing and funny

129.205.112.198 Lagos, Nigeria

clone: /adatingnest.com/coldestwinter66
coldestwinter66
Posted on 12/31/2014

State: California
City: Los Angeles
Zip Code: 90210
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Headline:
SEEKS FOR ONE
In my own words:
I'm a well-educated, erudite, independent, successful, professional man of many interests. I endeavour to pursue a quality life, have a good sense of humour and have travelled around the world. My friends say I’m attractive and that I look and act younger than my age. I believe in work-life balance. I work hard and play hard. I'm no longer into the bar scene. While meeting someone for short encounters still happens, I'd like to finally settle down. I'm a simple man with a warm, kind, caring and loving heart. I'm also easy going and full of humor (or sarcasm?). I love nature and both indoor and outdoor. I believe in keeping myself fit, thus I run regularly, also enjoy hiking and taking long walks at the beach. I enjoy cooking but it's much more fun to cook together with the right person.
Looking for:
Relationship

Appearance
Body type: Thick
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Black
Hair: A little gray
Living Situation: With kids
Languages: Italian, English

Home and Family
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Want (more) kids: No

Professional Life
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: More than $150,000
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruce Jorgensen, coolestmaneverliveth@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:23 pm

trevorwebster757 Yesterday, 18:56

Good day .It is good to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism. I am Walter simons, Senior lawyer in Walter and cleark legal firm based in London, I was searching for a similar name on your country’s Government Data Base, via the internet, when i came across yours which prompted me to contact you, I believe you will read this carefully and understand with me, As this will be of a benefit to both of us. I am the private Lawyer to a deceased client who share similar last name with you.

My late client who share similar last name with you had a wife named Rose and two children, daughter named Elizabeth 10 years and son named Lawrence 16 years. My late client was trapped dead alongside his wife and daughter on a collapsed building June 7, 2010 built by one of the construction company here in London not long ago, the son who only survived then in the family had gone to school on that day.

After the tragedy the construction company pleaded guilty of breaching the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 and Lawrence only survived member of the family then was compensated with £7M GBP (Seven million Great Britain Pounds), And was deposited in a bank here in London under my guardian. Unfortunately on the 4th of January 2011 Lawrence the only son died in the hospital after suffering from Cancer of the blood. Since the death of Lawrence there is no one to inherit the money, due to the fact that every member of the family all dead, the late father and late mother were orphans and had no relative here in London.

I have reason very professional and I can use a legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws. On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar name, I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the “Trustee” as my late client’s family members to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my late client.

I have all vital documents that would confer you the legal right to make this claim and would make them available to you so that the proceeds of this bank account valued at £7 Million can be paid to you before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge amount is lodged.

For this I seek your consent and assistance to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since I have been unable to locate the relatives for the past four years now, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, 50% to me and 50% to you. I know there might be other persons out there with the same similar name as my late client, but after a little check my instinct tells me to contact you. Can I trust you on this? I shall assemble all the necessary documents that will be used to back up your claim.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer.

If this offer is acceptable by you, please reply direct to my email ,please do send me your telephone line, and Note this proposal is confidential.

Regards,
Walter Simons
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Derek Naurbaur, naurbaurederek@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:41 am

Interpals
naurbaure Naurbaur, 52 y.o.
Florida Ridge, United States [Current City]
Princeton, United States [Hometown]
A Devoted one in terms of everything
practicing and stafs,like swimming tennis and golf.I'm Derek by giving name

Good morning and its a Blessed day,i'm Derek by giving name .am also on naurbaurederek@gmail.

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William, +3213922229

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:06 am

interpals
william_88077 William, 51 y.o.
Accra, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
I, m cyprian. For united kingdom hearts of nature

Please send me your number so will chat on WhatsApp if are not online in this chat so will can know more better?

+3213922229

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christopher George, +3213922229

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 pm

interpals
christophe_96511 Christopher George, 48 y.o.
Üsküdar, Turkey [Current City & Hometown]
Am Christopher George working as a civil engineer residing in America

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher George, +3213922229

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:23 am

phone number 321-392-2229
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Level 3

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Johnson, sj7299133@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:35 am

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Williams, jameswilliamspop@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:51 pm

Waplog
James
jameswilliamspop, Male, 50
United Kingdom , England

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martin Drutz, martindrutz@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:18 am

.twitter.com/drutzmartin
Martin drutz
@DrutzMartin
love for biden ,Notary public Accountant in Miami Florida..
Miami, FLJoined November 202

Image Image

facebook.com/martin.drutz.3
Martin Drutz
Intro
Works at Accountant
Went to University of Miami
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Miami, Florida
Divorced

Image Image

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Derek Naurbaur, naurbaurederek@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:19 pm

naurbaurederek@gmail.com
Derek Naurbaure
Still active on Googlechat

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:39 am

morgancollins3211@gmail.com
Another who remains active on Googlechat :roll:

Return to “White Males”