It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gavin Fedro, gavinfedro931@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Henry.a.meyer@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:57 pm

86% probability that this location is accurate
To Henry.a.meyer@outlook.com
Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 28-Jan-17 at 03:57:47am (UTC -5:00) - 11hours32mins47secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸210¸44¸110:5440)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.76 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 28-Jan-17 at 03:58:07am (UTC -5:00) - 11hours33mins7secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Henry.a.meyer@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

iCardiologist
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gavin Fedro, gavinfedro931@yahoo.com

Postby iCardiologist » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:49 pm

this guy is operating under different names again

Maxwell Alvin
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010621323054

Norman Benjamin
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862919480

and most recently which I felt suspicious when a friend informed me that she is going to UK to meet a 49 years old widower with a daughter after meeting him online just for 3-4 weeks on Tinder. I simply took his photo and did a google search on the image and luckily enough found your website along with a couple of others similar to yours.

I alarmed her and good for her that she believed in me. Thank you very much for running such a useful portal. He initially offered her some financial assistance and then vanished for a few days saying that going to Canada for business related travel on some construction site. I asked her to ask for the address to be used for the invitation letter to be given to the embassy for visa applications and asked him to provide his passport, tenancy agreement etc. After which he didn't reply, and then said that it should be prepared by him and changed the topic whenever asked about the documents to be provided. He is so professional in scamming that he somehow managed to make "his" daughter talk to her over video as well.

Marcel David
.facebook.com/marcel.david.14855?ref=br_rs
Email Address: marceldavid879@gmail.com
Phone : +44-151-675-0315 (Available on VIBER)

Address that he gave (which I know is not right one as I know how UK addresses are written)

25 Black Down,
Milton Keynes, Buckingham

Can someone report this UK number to the UK police and ask them to take action against the owner or get the number blocked so that no one else falls a victim to these people.

I found a Google+ profile under the name of Edmond Patch which seems to be the same "identity"

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marcel David - marceldavid879@gmail.com, +44-151-675-0315

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:59 pm

iCardiologist

Thank you for reporting fake profiles. Please BLOCK and IGNORE. Surf safe online.

Phone number +44-151-675-0315 used in multiple scams accessible by searching the number.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edmond Patch, Skype patch19674

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Watford, UK

Skype avatar

rachel.holbert-jones
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jan Hunter, janhunter34@gmail.com

Postby rachel.holbert-jones » Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi,I don't know if these are old posts but this scammer is now operating under the name Jan Hunter(janhunter34@gmail.com). I contacted Eharmony but he'd already taken his profile down. In that profile he's 57, widowed with a 12 yr old daughter, lost his parents at birth and recently lost his grandmother. He's from Los Angeles, California. Born and raised in Winter Park, Florida and currently working in the UK as a drilling engineer. Previously lived in London for over a year. That accounts for the float between american english and british english(in his mind maybe). What really clued me were the photos. I've never seen them before but they felt familiar so I did a reverse search on them and was led to Kostiantyn Stogniy's facebook page where the scammer is getting all of his photos. And found a number of other posts online about the sites he's on or been on. There were a few clues, photos were too professional looking, some of his speech. His english is excellent. He even quotes scripture.
I reverse searched the IP address, it's private so no info(but I can't remember if google blocks the originating ip) His phone number(don't know full no) is in the US/Canada. There's also nothing on google/facebook/any other search engine that I could find with his email address.

I thought I'd post it so people can be aware of what alias he's using currently. I was displeased with eharmony's response. This isn't something to be snickered about. The rep thought it was funny and even funnier that he was using Mr. Stogniy's photos. Anyway, thought I'd share. Thank you.
Last edited by Myra on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected subject line

rachel.holbert-jones
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

janhunter34@gmail.com same person as gavin

Postby rachel.holbert-jones » Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 pm

Oops, accidentally posted same message twice. Anyway, went back, he didn't post too much on his profile. He also said he liked to volunteer at orphanages. And his daughter is in boarding school. Honestly I find this pathetic. What he posts on his profiles and says. He's also on google+.

What I'm most
PASSIONATE ABOUT

Traveling, cooking and spending time with my family.
I typically
SPEND MY LEISURE TIME

visiting charity organizations, learning how to make new meals, watching cartoons.
LIKES TO play

Baseball Basketball Football Kayaking Horseback Riding

HE ENJOYS WATCHING

Golf Extreme Sports Football (American) Basketball

THINGS I'M
thankful for

My Past experiences
My daughter
The air that i breathe
Being a pathetic loser!!!(ok my words, just pathetic!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jan Hunter, janhunter34@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

plus.google.com/u/1/100167027743760336607
Jan Hunter

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Alberto - wayn

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:38 pm

my turn now, lol
as for today

what a gorgeous pic mylady, care for a chat

James Alberto
currently in Westerville, Ohio, United States
Nationality: Russian

About me
Love conquers all.
14 friends only
since May 28 on wayn

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Alberto, alberto52881915@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:51 pm

what a nice obedient scammer :mrgreen:
on Skype from Moscow Russia
just turned 52
Language Russian

live:alberto52881915 aka James Alberto ---> typical 'Russian' name, lol

pic shows a little boy ---> will not post

unknown on g+

I'm James Alberto from Moscow, Russia. I'm 173cm tall and 72 kg weight. I'm a nautical marine engineer currently on top of the sea in Houston Texas in the United States currently on a short time contract that will last for the just 1month. I'm a head contractor at Saipem oil and gas drilling company. I was searching for friends, and I stumbled upon your lovely and a very nice profile, so I decided to add you as a friend and as well as to know a little about you.You can also add me on WhatsApp on +18033732470 , also also at Alberto52881915@gmail.com.Cheers

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martins Elliot, martinseliot666@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:24 pm

see also... viewtopic.php?t=56372&start=135

matchdoctor
martins326
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 54
New York, New York, United States
am an independent contractor here in USA, i deal on the sales and supplies of heavy underground cables and copper wires for telecommunication industries and networking. I travel to other country to do business, i have been working for 17 years now and i hope to establish my own construction company soon. I have so much passion for my job because it makes me learn new things when i travel.

how are you doing, can send me your email so that we can talk more on hangout
add me martinseliot666@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Martins Elliot, martinseliot666@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:48 am

Hangouts avatar:

twitter.com/ArianDarnick
Arian Darnick@ArianDarnick
Wisconsin, USA

wonder.dating/en/users/Brightfred48
Brightfred48
33, Man, Single
California City, United States

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Porter - terryporter212@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:59 am

plus.google.com/108186921154295522053
Terry Porter

Single and I am ready to mingle..Mature minded women only. Feel free to chat with me up on Hangout ASAP. (terryporter212@gmail.com)

ImageImage

kimberly.vought
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gavin Fedro, gavinfedro931@yahoo.com

Postby kimberly.vought » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:25 am

He's going by the name Karl Criss and is still using photos of Kostiantyn Stogniy. Meet him through comments on Meowshare. His Facebook profile says he lives in Birmingham, Uk. Is widowed. Graduated from Birmingham University. That he works as a sales consultant for S&R in the Uk. He's using the daughter still named Sarah age 12. He's claiming to own his business of selling copper wire. His email address this time around is belikekar22@gmail.com. We talked through messenger and google hangouts. His first attempt at asking for money was he needed to help to fund his dream of opening the largest, best gym in Birmingham. He was looking for investors to invest $10,000 as I'm a ding bat and didn't realize what he was doing I told him that it wouldn't be enough to start up a gym. He gave up that and went to China on business. Where customs is currently holding up his shipment for $5600. of which he has $2000, but he found someone to fund him a $1000. and he only needs $2600. As I was puzzling why he would only take $2000 and no credit cards, I realized that there is no way in hell that he could of have his goods shipped in 5 days, from the UK to China. That's when I started searching the images and found this site. I went back to Facebook and reported him.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

belikekar22@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:47 am

Thank you for reporting. We are glad you researched your friendship online and you weren't scammed.
If you have money request info please kindly post. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

Hangouts avatar:

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jerrymor2626@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Jamesromero
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Houston Texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Hispanic / Latino

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

^^ avatar hangouts

IP: 105.112.45.141 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”