It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com (Gustavo Lazo Oval)

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Parker, smithparker1009@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Nag!

smithparker1009
14.4 you are welcome
15:03 14.4 i would love to learn more about you
15:47 14.4 <ding>
15:48 14.4 Are you there
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Smith Parker, smithparker1009@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan Hudge, jonathanhudge@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 11, 2016 4:23 pm

pics of this man are all over the web, predominantly on google+, badoo, FB, ar, and interpals
found over 20 different profiles/clones :-o, won't post them

plus.google.com/110354060028692497740/about
jonathan hudge
profile from September 6, 2015

Image Image

ip
jonathanhudge
jonathan, 38 y.o.
Argo, United States
Online 12 days ago
Speaks English
Looking for Friendship, A Relationship

About
I am Jonathan. I am fair in complexion,fun to be with,love my job,love going to the park,malls,parties,like making friends all over,hate cheat.

Requests
A loving and caring lady to spend the rest of my life with

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonathan Hudge, jonathanhudge@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 11, 2016 4:27 pm

FB
Jonathan Hudge
joined 19 hrs ago
Self-Employed, London, United Kingdom
Studied at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
Past: Cary High School
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Texarkana, Texas
Widowed

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonathan Hudge aka Mark Shaw, jonathanhudge@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 11, 2016 4:43 pm

ar
jonathan
Male
54 Swampscott / United States
Create Date 11/05/2016 05:47
Last Login 11/05/2016 05:51

About Me
An easy going Man,fair in complexion,tall and funny,love jokes a lot

Looking For
A woman loving and caring,height does not really matter. A woman with lots of fun

Hi,lovely smile you got there. Love to know you but am a bit busy now,may be we could keep in touch through email or something jonathanhudge@yahoo.com...

same pic ---> Mark Shaw on google+

MsCajun
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com aka Mark Anderson

Postby MsCajun » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:48 pm

:evil:
He contacted me by the name Mark Anderson on FB. We talked on messenger & on the phone for about 2 weeks. He claimed to be from Oslo, Norway & living in Dallas, TX.

This is the email he used on FB: mark.anderson11@contractor.net

I reported him to FB. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1 ... =typeahead

His phone number is 214-983-8792.

I sent him a screenshot of Gustavo Laso Oval FB. I haven't heard back from him. I did this before finding this site.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:18 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) I hope you not send hm any money and already stop communicated with him.

(214) 983-8792

2149838792 is a VoIP number provided by Pinger with an area code in TX
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

horses71966
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby horses71966 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:43 am

his name on facebook is joe Leroy he has asked for money. I found him on tineye. as the same as these guy. he asked me to go to viber so we could chat. he is the same scammer on this site. number on viber is +16507334497 calls me baby and babe.

one photo was on tineye

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:50 am

Phone number: (650) 733-4497 -->>Google Voice VoIP in Pacifica, CA

Thank you for the update. Kindly post the link to scammer's FB from the address bar. Please immediately BLOCK and IGNORE without confrontation. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

MsCajun
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MsCajun » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:33 am

Thanks for the information. No I didn't send him anything.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rivera Carlos - viber: +19376122686

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 pm

zorpia.com/RiveraCarlos
Rivera
52, Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑65, in Kuwait.

Am Mr. Rivera Carlos from New Zealand, I live in Texas city.
Am 52 yrs.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

Hello,My name is Rivera Carlos.I am new to this site, I was impressed when I saw your profile.
you are such a pretty lady, keep looking good... it will be a great pleasure to be a friend if
you don't mind. I will love to read from you. i really want to know more about you and getting
to meet you if possible. you can also add me on viber with this number (+19376122686)

Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nick: Lovechemistry on Badoo

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 pm

clone;
badoo.com/profile/01287450276
Lovechemistry , 57
Coopers Town, Abaco, Bahamy
Jobs: Marine electrical
I want to make an appointment with a girl older than 45
pics (5)

About me
Hi to all who has taken the time to read my profile. I am a happy creative independent outgoing guy with lots of interests. I am am a Marine Electrical Engineer and work full time in the ship. I have a great personality so i am told quite funny, i have lots of interests, would like to meet some body with the same interests as my self, i like going the gym, cycling, zumba, trips away, nice bars restaurants theater, comedy clubs ect, i have nice manners.
I am a lateral thinker and I seriously have the ability to think right outside the box. if you would like to know any think else just ask if not good luck rose

Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 173 cm, 68 kg
I live alone

Image Image Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Clone here:

vietsingle.us/larry1000
larry1000

Woman
United States
State:
Texas
City:
Austin
Zip Code:
Headline:
Every day is Plus
About:
I am a loyal and compassionate kind of person. I am looking for a friend first and then we will see where that goes. I would like to find a woman that is faithful and won't stray or look outside the relationship for something more, someone who is willing to go the distance no matter what. I believe that it takes work to make a good relationship. Is it possible for me to finally find the one that I am suppose to be with? Yes, I think so. I am loving, generous, faithful, caring, loyal, and passionate person. When I am in a relationship I give everything I have to it. I don't believe that you run when the going gets rough. I know that there is not a perfect person and I believe I can overlook a lot of things. I would really like someone that could express their feelings freely without me trying to guess what they are. I need the warmth of a woman's touch. Her soft arms around me. I need someone that can't wait to talk with me or see me. Someone who makes my heart twitter whenever I see them. Yes, I am a romantic, but I believe in fairy tales. Someone who is true to her word and believes in being a nice woman. Someone who will be understanding, loyal, passionate, and loving. That is not afraid to cuddle, hold hands, just show affection. Someone who calls when they say they will, defends me if the need arises.. I am not living in a fantasy I just am ready for a real woman to come into my life. I would like someone that appreciates the simple things in life. I like to go camping,drives to explore new places, and a nice dinner out.

Beloved22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

N.wesley7269@yahoo.com, 929-266-7761

Postby Beloved22 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:58 pm

This man is now going by the name Nathan Wesley an electrical engineer works for bp living in Brooklyn NY. Widow and has a daughter. He recently contacted me and started a romance online.
The thing that made me feel uneasy was that he needed 5150.00usd to complete a shipment for the company. He claimed he would pay me back with interest and when I questioned him about insurance of the machines they use on oil rigs he had excuses. He played on my emotions and vulnerability. But I did not send the money. I'm very upset but I'm glad I did an image search. I was tricked before. Email is N.wesley7269@yahoo.com and phone number is 929-266-7761

Beloved22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hani Nassar - haninassar50@ yahoo.com

Postby Beloved22 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:54 pm

This man has made me fall for him. He says his name is Nathan Wesley widowed and lives in Brooklyn NY. He wants me to now help me him out of a business deal gone bad so he can come home to be with me and start family.
He wants 5000usd and I told him I didn't have. He told me to ask friends or family members so that he can complete this job and get his contract pay. Then we'll be set for life as a couple. Claims to be an electrical engineer for bp oil company. I almost did get him help untilI read this post from you.
I'm sorry that this happened to us both. But I'm thankful that you posted on him. Yours is very recent like mine.The real person is Gustavo Lazo Oval that this guy is using his pic.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

N.wesley7269@yahoo.com, 929-266-7761

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:17 am

We are very sorry that you met those nasty criminals from West Africa online. Please educate yourself because there is more fake profiles on internet then real.
As you see they wouldn't care where would you go and get money from , they wouldn't care if you are trapped with paying back. If you think about it , it will be easier for you to push your heart away from the illusion they created.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE them.

(929) 266-7761
Google Voice VoIP in Whitestone, NY
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Males”