It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Scott Humpal

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: marley53, proudmaritime@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Scott Humpal again ;)
in the forum since Mar 18, 2014

goes on ts by
tommy345
55, Man, Single
New Johnsonville, United States
Looks for: Woman
47 - 61 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Re: marley53, proudmaritime@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

longwayscott39@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Kevin554gg
Looking for Female
Age 62 y.o.
Country United States
City Austin Texas
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Medical Doctor
Description
Personal Description I am a licensed medical doctor. I was Trained in orthopedic surgery, I currently work here in Yemen
206.189.153.52 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Scott Humpal

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Kevin554gg 14 hours ago
Hi
How are you today?
I am fine
I am from Germany but I live in Austin Texas
And you?
Where are you from?
Yes I am at work
Really
So where are you now?
I am a license medical doctor
I am a single father with a daughter
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Billy Wilfred, billywilfred288@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:18 pm

metrodate
Billy Wilfred
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'1"
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed

Image Image

Image Image Image

Hi Gorgeous, How are you doing today? I am Billy Wilfred, from San Jose, CA, USA. Its nice to meet you here! I have to appreciating your beauty. wow you are so pretty and beautiful and you are looking so nice as well. I came to this dating site looking for true love and lifetime partner, a woman for marriage I will spend the rest of the life together with forever. And to be honestly, as I was going through your profile, you caught my interest. So please, I would love to know more about you and I will tell you more about my self when I hear from you. Note, distance will not be a problem for us at all, as I am willing and ready to relocate your city if things work out good for us. I am humble, respectful, loyal, caring, fun loving and honest man. I am compassionate and open mind with good heart. I am easygoing and understanding man with sense of humor. I am positive, kind and family-oriented man. I am responsible man and open to learn new things. What I write here is from my heart, I meant it and it's truth. I am not always on this site, due to I have been getting a lot of crazy emails from women asking for nude pictures of me, so because this reason I am getting off this site now. I am not here for games or jokes, I am serious and real, so if you are real and serious then text me on:( 408 618 2487 ) or please email me at: billywilfred288@gmail.com

phone number 408-618-2487
Alviso, CA 95002
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frij, frijloca.copper@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:27 pm

again a buddy with countless profiles when googling the pics ;)

ds
Frij
50, Man, Single
Koźmin Wielkopolski, Poland
Looks for: Woman, Man
35 - 75 years
Am a 51 years old Swedish who was raised is Scotland and currently leveling and working in Poland.

Image Image

I have to admit it feels good reading from you
I really don't like giving up my email expect its for business propose. But anyways here it is. ( frijloca.copper@gmail.com ).

look on hangout

with hangout avatar
on myopportunity.com
Jefferson Smith
Networker
Owerri, Nigeria
I currently work in the Oil & Gas industry

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ardin Green, ardingreen6@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:28 pm

interpals
ardingreen_22117 Ardin green, 55 y.o.
Milton, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I am ardin, my dad is from florida whil mom is from poland

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Hupkins, larryhupkins221@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 pm

pest on Words with Friends
Larry hupkins
larryhupkins221

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Aleksandar, aleksandarmaxwell@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:50 pm

interpals
aleksandarmaxwell Maxwell Aleksandar, 65 y.o.
Toronto, Canada [Current City & Hometown]
I'm a widower, i lost my wife 6 years ago.I'm easy going man, honest transparent, loving and kind, caring, good listener and respect my woman. Also respect all ladies. The woman of my heart will be my 1st priority. Will love her and treat her as my Queen she is. I own have my own successful business which have taking must of my time to grown. I'm not here for a one night stand. I seek a long term relationship and hopefully more. If you want love, mutual respect, and lots of tender love making, then I’m your man.

Saltydog
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Scott Humpal

Postby Saltydog » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:43 am

This man was just on Plenty of Fish... gosh he was so nice :-o Used name of Maxwellmax1211

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Doland Paul, dolandpaul006@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 pm

look on hangout

email address here too
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 33#p643533

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Doland Paul, dolandpaul006@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Bix » Fri May 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Pic sent on hangout...

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark - Markdonald333333333@gamil.com

Postby biggles777 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:45 am

Hi

Note to Moderator: Attached images are well known. Please merge with what you already have and I've withheld pictures of Edafe as those are for another thread.

This is a 26 year old Nigerian by the name of Edafe and below is a study of an oil rig romance scam he operated on WWF2 last year. I've a YouTube channel in the name of Biggles777 and there's a video of Edafe standing in the street with a bird in his right hand proving he really is the scammer.

Mark Donald aka Mark Donad is Edafe

Mark Donald is in the game Words With Friends as Mark D. You move to Hangouts and he strikes up an instant desire for you. As usual you can ask but the answers are not forthcoming on himself. He does the asking and gives little in return though that changes. He says he is 54 from Germany but now in America.

He is an oil contractor for Halliburton on an oil rig on the Gulf of Mexico. Says he is from Texas and has a son called Johnson. There's no mention of a daughter. A few weeks later he does have a daughter and sends pictures of an American girl used in scams. He has 24 people working for him including his assistant manager William who he says has been with him for 20 years.

His email displays the name Mark Donad but he says his name is Mark Donald. Why can't he get that right?

You endure all the usual scam questions about your interests, hobbies, work, finances and family. Soon he is in love with you and he is sending YouTube love songs, love emoji and GIFs.

I call him fishy as the photos are of an innocent man. He says all social media accounts of his were hacked and that the FBI in Florida and California are investigating. I tell him I want an email overnight from his Halliburton corporate email address. I don't get it but he does send a US Passport, a fake Halliburton ID card and what he claims is his German citizenship document. In come more photos and he now has a daughter as well. The work email I asked for is a Gmail account. Markdonald333333333@gamil.com

Who I am talking with changes after I ignore for a few days.

The whole tone changes with this person. Yes, the love remains but whoever this is makes a real effort to talk about working on an oil rig. To me it sounds like they're lining me up for the scam payment but it's not, yet.

Him: I will speak to the company management Today...they have to turn off the gaslines close in my department area...For security reasons hope you knows what that means honey

That is to say. I can't call or I'll blow up the rig and on we move to a week of love and then in comes Johnson and Sara with emails of their own. They're using the same photos as other scammers claiming to work for Verizon in California. They're also an excuse to sound you out for money but I'm not giving all my time.

Him: Do you remember our daughter birthday was yesterday honey,,she turned 18 and nobody was there to celebrate her birthday with her no family expect her brother John babe

Sara turned 18 and I wasn't around to send gift cards. Johnson has a birthday on July 22nd and Mark's birthday is June 4. By now he is coming to be with you and they seem oblivious to travel restrictions. He did say he was in the Gulf of Mexico and then this;

Him: It will be sup zero for next week...I don't know the men are really complaining about the weather

Him: I hope not cost any kind of delay then..I want them to work and see this contract done as soon as possible babe

Me: What is "sop" zero?

Him: Mean coldest session of the year ..

Me: Ooh that is not good.Yes, you're right that can affect your work

Him: Remember I have only three months to get my contract done and home with you honey

Him: We had a due date too

Me: Yes I recall your contract is coming to an end

Me: Ooh what date is that?

Him: September 20th babe

Edit: So he is in the Gulf of Mexico and worried the season will now be the coldest time of the year. It's the start of the Northern Summer, how can that be? He'll change that to Scotland and even though summer weather there can be harsh it's not as bad as winter. They continue talking about equipment and the need for it to be shipped from China or the USA. It will cost 1 million dollars and he needs it in a hurry.

Him: I contacted the Company in China yesterday and told them all the equipment that i need to order.. they said it takes two weeks to get things ship to the platform here in Scotland and that''s the only quick delivering they can make here

Me: Ooh okay. Did you ask about air freight?

Him: Everything gonna cost me over a million dollar doe to shipping fees

Me: That is a lot babe.

Him: Yeah...Well i don't care anymore babe..this is the biggest contract i 've ever had in my career and is a contract worth alot of million dollars babe

Edit: This really sounds like the scam. It's not. He's saying I have money and can pay my way in addition to all oil rig romance scams classic [it's my last contract] on we go for a week and they talk a lot about the equipment from China. They never clarify how it is being shipped but always repeat it'll take two weeks.

[It arrives 5 days later]

Johnson and Sara are emailing you as their mom and the love flows. The purchase of equipment has wiped him and "William" out and it's time for the scam. This is edited and like Donald Frank, Roland James and William Jackson it takes days.

Him: The purchase i made run out the little cash left in my account babe ,,,the Machines cost me A million dollar and Ten thousand dollar for shipping fees babe

Me: Ooh does your contract cover all that?

Him: I only have three thousand left in hand right now wish is home and away.....

Him: Of cause yes...remember i told you this is the biggest contract i 've ever had in my career babe

Me: Ooh don't you have to finish your contract?

Him: Is a contract awarded to me for the some of 100 Million U.S Dollar honey

Edit

Him: Am exhausted right now for the purchase...I didn't realize my food stuff is gone...I got a called from the chefs yesterday that the food stuff is gone and we will need to order food babe

Me: Ooh babe what you doing about that?

Edit. This is being done well over several days and the machine equipment arrives too. He wants my address and the love also flows.

Him: Well remember i told you i 've only %5000 left with me...and that won't be enough for tow three months. i have be ruining around looking for someone to loan me some cash and make sure the food get here next week babe

Me: Ooh okay babe so you need months of food?

Him: I don't want anything to cos delay at this point. i don't care am willing to pay with interest babe

Me: Ooh so I guess you need to do something

Him: Yeah, i'm trying the best i can babe

Him: All am looking for if $15000 three thousand for the shipping fees babe

Me: Ooh so you need $18000?

Him: Yeah

Me: Why doesn’t the company pay babe?

Him: No...Company is not responsible for providing such need in my job babe....Remember this is a contract awarded to me here. i'm responsible for whatever my crew needed to get the contract done and get my paycheck from them.. [Not true]

Me: Okay

Edit: William's wife uses his car for a loan to raise some of the money then he needs;

Him: Remember i told you about the food stuff yesterday, William's wife got only $4000 as loan with her car for us with am interest of $1000 for three months babe

Me: Ooh but I thought you need $18000 babe

Him: Yeah, remember i have $5000 left with me plus the 4000 from her which is half of the money babe

Him: I have no choice right now, i need your help and support babe

Him: I don't care m willing to pay you back when am done with my contract in two months time babe

Edit

Him: Well all i need right now is $9000 honey,,once i have the money completely i have to contact the food agent and make sure the food get here on time

There it all is a classic oil rig romance scam. Last contract. it's worth $100 million, he'll pay you back when together and he uses an "agent". Halliburton would never [allow this] to the bank account;

Gwen Lloyd
National Australia Bank
ABN 12 004 044 937

Gwen Lloyd
Account 12-844-1788
BSB:082-879
Swan Hill Victoria
SWIFT CODE:NATAAU 3303M

Emails used;

Markdonald333333333@gamil.com
markdonadd6@gmail.com
johnson211555@gmail.com
m24520371@gmail.com

Other names he operates are Augustine Marvelous and a female as Sarah Williams

Bring money, guns and lawyers

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark - Markdonald333333333@gamil.com

Postby biggles777 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 pm

This is the scammer Edafe in the video linked.

Note to Admins I will not openly share how I did this. If you believe this is not within your rules please delete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPwKJfmmzKI
Bring money, guns and lawyers

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Holland - ts, Davidson Michael - linkedin

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:50 am

Holland
57, Man, Single
Camden, United States

Davidson Michael
Bachelor's degree at University Canada West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

add. pics

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Terry aka Garret Swann - lp, donald wilson - filipinafriendly

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:01 am

Daniel Terry
United States of America, Oklahoma City
I'm looking for: I'm looking for: a woman aged 40 to 70 for a romantic relationship.

I'm here a fun loving person and adventurous, I'm Widower and I'm ready to meet someone who is ready to and serious a lovely God fearing woman who loves kids too, I will love them as my own. I want to have a strong family that will always look up for one another understands that family love is everything that matter YES lets build and empire together. I am the kind that will give it all to see my family smile putting all I have no matter what it takes, I'm a man and I know how to treat a Woman. Music is in me so I like to sing it out yes I like to have fun and I can be funny sometimes.

I'm looking for
Honest loving and caring woman who is honest to not just me but herself and lets build a life together.
Relationship: Widower
Children: Already have children, don't want any more
Residence: Own a house
Education: Higher Education
Income: Can afford everything and even more
Type of occupation: Self employed
Smoking: I don't smoke, but I don't mind
Foreign Languages: English(beginner)

Garret Swann
Nigeria, Warri

Donald Wilson
My name is Donald Wilson. I'm from United State of America New York City and I'm 60 years old working as a US Marine Engineer with the rank of Sergeant . I'm widowed but i have two kids a boy of 20 yearsld and a girl of 18 years old they stay with my yonger sister and my father in NY.

dateolicious.com/profile/fred7889
Fred
60 yo
homeless
from Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg
job: Civil Engineer

all profiles use this pic

Image ---> Scott Humpal again ;)
needs to be merged

Return to “White Males”