It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Uwe, part 3

African scammers posing as white men.
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:46 am

Dylan Gabriel, dylangabriel56@hotmail.com
Phoenix, Arizona

http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6019250887

IP address: 65.54.190.188
IP Address Country: United States
IP address state: Washington

Login Skype: dylan.gabriel79 :party:
Full Name: Dylan Gabriel

Hello dear,
I am very happy to write to you. My name is Dylan Gabriel, I'm 57 years old, I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I am a soldier in the United States is currently in the peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan in the armed forces with the 3rd Army Infantry Division.
I am a widower, I lost my wife nine years ago in a car accident in May her gentle soul rest in peace. She gave birth to a son, who is 15 years old now, research in West Africa, Ghana ( :silly: :silly: :silly: ) Academy of Arts and Sciences. I contacted you because I am I am looking for a soul mate to share your life after retirement in the army.
I was a single parent for 9 years. I am in the service for 29 years. I have 3 months to complete their mission / leave the army. I'm a romantic person, racing father and distance can not be an obstacle to true love. I'm not always online due to the nature of my work, I prefer email communication.
I'll be home for retirement in the near future, and this was my main reason for joining a dating site so that I can find a soul mate, although it is not so easy here to be using the Internet. I can not get access to making phone calls or using webcams because such a thing is distracted in our area here in the desert.
Secondly, after the death of our colleague here during the time he was doing Skype video call with his wife, we are authorized to do video calls again.
For a very long time, I never went on a date, and I was going to retire and want to have that special woman in my life, so that when I come back to retire, I can not be with her ​​for the rest of the world.
I'm not a fighter, and I do not deny my desire to meet a tough woman, sensitive, honest, confident woman who can be my best friend, who has a sense of humor, I want to live happily with my soul mate.
I am a very serious person, and I respect people's decisions, because I had to realize that every body should be responsible for their decision, I believe in love, and know that love is a very big word that you do not have to say you're in love when you're not in love, love is one thing that the roots from the heart of one to another, and to accept it, saying, but trust and sacrifice.
Tell us more about yourself and send me your photos.
Yours in love,
Dylan Gabriel

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Ludwig - maxlud76@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 am

tagged.com
Egrthythtegfg G

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Profile Views: 276 times
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

messages on tagged
Hi, I am just appreciating your beauty and i would like to be a friend if you don't mind. Maxwell.

Hello good evening...is nice to read from i will love if can chat and know more about each other better...can you add to your yahoo if you access to yahoo...here is my yahoo maxlud76@yahoo.com thanks and hope to read from you again...
also on FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007572618367
Maxwell Ludwig
About
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Gera, Germany

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesfrank884@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:37 pm

waplog
frankjames_40
Male , 64 , Single
Lives in United States, PENNSYLVANIA

Hello good day my dear how are you today please if you have yahoo message I'd you can add me Jamesfrank884@yahoo.com so we chat and know more about our self

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Uwe, part 3

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Jacob Olivia, jacobolivia121@yahoo.com

Анна wrote
Login Skype: robertswilson121 :silly: :silly: :silly:
Full Name: jacob olivia
Date of Birth: June 25, 1962
Language: English

In Skype account with photo Uwe Hubertus

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stefan Waters, stefanwaters@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:04 pm

waplog
steflove
Male , 49 , Single
Name Surname: Stefan waters
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
my name is Stefan and I am a real estate developer. Ready to mingle, seeking for someone decent and down to earth. I consider myself to be hard working and honest

do you care for a chat. do you have yahoo email address. mine is stefanwaters @yahoo.com
Send me a picture of you and tell me more about you
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

760-364-6611

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:08 pm

waplog
scottman2340
Male , 52 , Single
Name Surname: Scottman
Lives in United States, TEXAS
I am born into a Christian Home and have been a Born Again Christian since I was 42 years down old. My main goals in life that I am aiming to achieve in Life

hello how are you doing?i will love to have your contact so i can give you call sometimes
why not give me your contact because you can't me expect i call you first
+17603646611
Napoleon Bonaparte

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Skype Name ernestina.ankomah23
Full name ernestina ankomah
Birth date 05 April 1982
Age 32
Gender Female :shock: :mrgreen:
Language English
Location Lebanon

IP show : 41.218.214.167 :twisted:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Since Ankomah is a Ghanaian name anyway and "Ghana" been mentioned throughout the three part Uwe threads multiple times (sometimes almost exclusively), this^^ IP result is maybe no surprise:

IP: 41.218.214.167
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason James, jamesjason438@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 pm

previously used pix of Stuart James
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&p=406719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011447622
Jason J, 54 Cologne, MN

here is my email you can contact me here since i ma not always here
jamesjason438@gmail.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Luma, paulluma1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 pm

matchdoctor
paulluma
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 54
Austin, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today

I am a military Pilot working in Syria now, I am honest and caring man, I like and believe in one man one woman, I hate cheating and lie, I will like to meet a woman that can spend the rest of her life with me, my email palluma@hotmail.com

picture on tagged... :D
ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6017407976
Dana A, 54 Austin, TX

Good Morning my friend I am Mr Paul Luma from United State, Texas city but now I live and work in Damascus Syria because I am a military Pilot working under UN,I have a son my wife died in 2006.

I joined the United States Air Force in 2008 ,I can flew an F-89 and the Allison Jet Trophy,Starting in 1994, I am a test pilot at Edwards Air Force Base. I am a project test pilot for the F-100, F-101 Voodoo, F-104 Star fighter, T-38 and F-5 test programs. I am one of the pilots to fly the X-20 Dyna-Soar, which is slated to become the first winged orbital space vehicle capable of lifting reentries and conventional landings. I study the X-20 the astronaut training curriculum at Edwards AFB and to fly the North American X-15.

I know this is not the right place to ask you help but since my son life is in danger I have no choice,I want you to know that I'm not interested in your money , but I honestly need help to save my son life .
I have a box which containing $11 million , which is currently in security house custody , please , your the only person I confess about this keep this secret ,please don't keep silent after reading my letter because of the life of my only son and God will bless you for understanding my pain.
I made this money in Libya war 2011, and I save the box there so that when I am free I can claim my box, but because of my son life can I trust you by handing you the contact details of the place I save the box so that you can contact the company as my partner and please them to tell what to do so that the box will be deliver in your home.
As soon you have the box inform me so that I will send you the code number to open the box and take the sum of $29,000 to send to my son in Hospital for the heart operation.
The Doctor said that no treatment to my son this time because of the credit of drugs my son Frank took, I need to trust you so please send me your address and phone number explain to me more about you and if you have a private room where you will save the box for me after taking the money and send to my son, I don't want anything to happen to my money and I am willing to offer you 10% after you help me, as soon I end my job here in Syria I will meet you first to share the money with you.
Can I trust you with truth and honest?

Reply me / paulluma1@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Paul Luma.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Al Morgan, morganal111177@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:26 am

waplog
alvaromorg
Male , 51 , Single
Lives in United States, UTAH
Am easy to go with.. love when good people are around me... and wanna always know new things about me always

morganal111177@gmail.com that is pretty good.. am presently in west African for a contract work.. guess that is not gonna scare you away sweetie.. have 5 month here...when you leave me a message on email text me here..
i really do miss talking to you today.. i will be thinking about you...
Napoleon Bonaparte

Natusik24
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Webster, william_webster315@yahoo.com

Postby Natusik24 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:23 am

Этот тип использовал ещё одно имя Jorgen Sverre на Фейсбуке и на скайпе с этой же фотографией и записью. Электронный адрес использовал jrgen.sverre@yahoo.no

This type used another name Jorgen Sverre on Facebook and Skype with the same pictures and recordings. E-mail address used jrgen.sverre@yahoo.no

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Conerlius Kristopher, Skype:abeam_hmiyoshi

Postby mariko » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Uwe on Skype, obviously hijacked Skype ID.
Skype ID abeam_hmiyoshi
Name: Dr. Conerlius Kristopher
Gender Male
DOB February 10, 1965
Country/Origin United States
State/Province Orange County
City Florida
Language English
About Me Simple very easy to talk to.
Hello, how are you doing? Thanks for accepting my friend request.
Am doctor Cornelius from Orlando Florida usa,
presently in Syria, working with UN as a military doctor,
i came across your profile on my search for friends here.
I hope to find someone interesting for a chat my dear
Where are you from?
IP: 41.189.161.32
ISP: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra, Ghana :party: :mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Brady (larrybrady70@hotmail.com)

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:08 pm

from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 85#p412385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Night beautiful

Thanks again for the opportunity to write with you. my dear I want to first apologize for the photo on the online dating site that this is a photo of my friend who helped me in creating the online dating, as you know that i am still active in service, i can’t display my pictures on online dating for security reason. I will be very happy if you can get out of online dating site, because I will like we both start exchange message on E-mail, as I don't want to go on the dating site again, since my friend that help me create the dating site account has access to it and I will not like him to know our corresponding for my own personal security reason. As I notice that he always access it every day.

My dear my happiness now is that we have known each other, like I said, my name is Larry Brady A Civil Engineering of Road Construction currently working in a remote area in UK, Usually this smile on my face and I feel blessed. Failure, I have my own actions in life. Not everyone? But despite all this, I can't stop, thank God for my life and the whole experience was exposed.

I love meeting new people and your life in motion. Love this new part of the world can offer peace of mind to the ocean, the beauty of the mountains and things of that nature. I love movies, read books, listen to music, dance, cooking a ... life has to offer ... but not as comfortable as at home-complete with a good book by the fire with you by my side.

I'm looking for a real and meaningful intimate relationships where the love, respect, passion and romance. I am comfortable, beautiful and passionate love. I think he's smart, but harmless. My hobbies, running, baseball, music, horse riding, football, travel, golf, etc., looking for a woman, I love her with all my heart, a woman; spend the rest of my life. Someone is willing to share with my life and I can do that and together we will build an enviable and happy homecoming.

I don't think you're looking for perfection, because nobody is perfect. Happiness is never complete with a woman on his right side.

I hope this woman in front of me and hopefully open the door for peace and suffering in our lives.

These are my photos. Please feel free to tell me more about yourself and upload photos from my side. Have a nice day and I

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you

Larry

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paulo Morris, morris.pual@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:47 pm

waplog
morrispualo
Male , 54 , Divorced
Name Surname: morris.pual
Lives in Benin, :twisted:

morris.pual@ya hoo.com
you may add me on yahoo messenger with that
or you send me your either , so i add you here

Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”