It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Reid Mikell, reidmikell07@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Reid Mikell, reidmikell07@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Phone Number (757) 414-7863
City & State Belle Haven, VA 23306
Carrier Verizon Communications
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Trauma

Thank you for extra info. Please do not search for those people by using the names given to you. Names are only disposable tools in scam and mean nothing. Only email address and Skype can show IP of origin plus phone numbers are fine too.

Please look after yourself first. Do not warn people. You will never know who is victim there who is accomplice. Facebook does not investigate accounts and will most likely do nothing.

Please stay away from those scammer related profiles and be safe :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 pm

bizarre :thinking:
phone number (757) 414-7863
also appears here
http://listings.allpages.com/va-C510198 ... beach.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trauma
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trauma » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi, thank you for warning to stay away from the profiles, I got that information when I was still trying to confirm if it was a scam or not. I will not contact anyone.... :) Just wanted to have the information out there on internet for other people to see that this info is used by scammers, I hope it will because this was really a horrible financial loss as well as an emotional trauma for me and I am still battling to get over it and will have to pay back the money I borrowed for a long time... :shock: :cry: :oops: I feel like the biggest fool ever.... :oops: :evil: :heartbroken:

The last number I gave that I got a call from can maybe be the people that supply the scammers with tel numbers abroad? :-o

Thanks for all the help, I appreciate...

Trauma
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trauma » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:15 am

Hi,

Attached please just find 3 more pictures that I got on the scammer's fb profile when he first contacted me and I saved them then in October 2015, just for more info. I will now let it go, I don't have anymore information but I will report this to the authorities you suggested to me.

Thank you for your support, I hope all the information is out there...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Trauma

Thank you. Sure it helps. People search pictures all the time and they will find answers here :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Anderson, markanderson11234@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:39 pm

waplog
mark4luv
Male , 59 , Single
Lives in United States, FLORIDA
About
I'm friendly, outgoing, intelligent, easy to talk to and get along with...enjoy listening as much as I do talking...a good and honest guy, kind and fun

Let me know your thoughts/concerns.Here is my email markanderson11234@gmail.com, i will like to have yours for better communication.

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

sickoflies
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Recent Contact and attempted account access

Postby sickoflies » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi folks, I am new here and have recently been speaking with a couple of men that I suspect are scammers but am not certain. The first is Christian Morgan (aka) markanderson11234@gmail.com, the second is Capt. Nickolas Heinz (U.S. Army) (aka) I Trust in God. He also states his Russian/American last name is spelled and pronounced Hurst. Has anyone had contact with either of these men? Your help is so deeply appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

sickoflies
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Does anyone recognize this man?

Postby sickoflies » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Anderson, markanderson11234@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:50 pm

sickoflies

Please only post when you are able to add full profile , email address, phone number , SKYPE etc.
Pictures are only tools in scams. There may be a situation when the pictures are stolen and used for first time and won't be scam-reported evidence. It could be mislead you and send you straight into their traps.
Thank you :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Morgan - markanderson11234@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Zorpia/
Mark 59

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Recent Contact and attempted account access

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Capt. Nickolas Heinz (U.S. Army) (aka) I Trust in God. He also states his Russian/American last name is spelled and pronounced Hurst.
Please post HIS email address, phone number, Skype etc.

You are dealing with Nigerian mafia in Puchong Malaysia . They will brainwash you with : inheritance , car accident or stalking at immigration customs at airport. Those three most common scenarios in Malaysia.

sickoflies
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Anderson, markanderson11234@gmail.com

Postby sickoflies » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Thank you for this helpful information. I will try to locate the phone number that Capt. Heinz used on the VIBER phone app. Best Regards to you.

SomeoneinAZ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SomeoneinAZ » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:18 pm

He is now using the name of "Michael Bruno" on Facebook and sending out friend requests.

I have reported and will block the profile....watch out for this one, I am attaching the picture he is using for the latest profile/scam.

I wish there was something more that could be done to stop them, as I read the whole story about, just made me angry that they are allowed to do this. As a precaution, I also blocked the profile of the woman they are using to scam the money, isn't there anything else that can be done with them?

Here it is.....and DON'T ACCEPT A FRIEND REQUEST, REPORT AND BLOCK!

Trauma
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trauma » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Yes!!!I am soo glad that reporting and sending all the information helped in preventing some other people from being scammed.Thank you

Return to “White Males”