It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Reid Mikell, reidmikell07@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
SomeoneinAZ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Reid Mikell, reidmikell07@gmail.com

Postby SomeoneinAZ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:11 am

You're welcome....the issue is that Facebook may or may not "believe" the report of a scammer and remove them. What seems to happen more often than not is you send in a report, and then you get a response back that they have contacted the scammer for information.....at which point it seems they scammer will check who they sent friend requests to and may possibly block that round of "victims" and find new ones.

Hopefully, in this case, he will be removed.....although it is so easy for someone just to create a new profile, with more fake pictures found on the internet.....

I hope you are recovering from what this person did to you!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am

SomeoneinAZ & Trauma

It is up to you if you report scammers to FB or other social sites but it is not really recommended. Right now many people research their new online contacts and would be easy for them to find fake profiles reported in here. If FB will remove their profiles , scammers will simply be back in the next few minutes with new ones and most likely someone will need to get scammed first and post in here again. There is nothing absolutely nothing to stop the scammers. Unfortunately is like chasing own shadow :(
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

SomeoneinAZ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SomeoneinAZ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:11 am

I'm confused then, you are suggesting we just block them and let them go on and find victims? You don't feel that reporting is important?

I realize they can create a new profile/name, most appear to be lazy enough to use the same picture, maybe that is what will catch them.....

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 am

You don't feel that reporting is important?
it importance to report scammer if they are in pay site, coz they used stolen CC to register there. But if you report scammer in FB to FB , it mean we will start all over again to hunt him coz his profile already closed down by FB and they will creating a new profile than pray a new ppl. If their old profile that already report in anti scam keep in FB we can keep an eyes of it and nail it and every time new vic get in fall with it than google it she/he will leading to this site and know that they are scammer than block them
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

SomeoneinAZ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SomeoneinAZ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Now I guess I understand your reasoning. I know they just find another profile, another fake name, or something like that. In this case, I just blocked him, if the profile gets removed, then I guess it will.

What exactly can you do from this site though? It is such a sad situation when you read about the number of people getting scammed. I get so tired of the fake profile requests! Every once in a while I will accept one, and within about 10 messages, they are "falling in love" with me....yeah right!!

If I get one, you are saying to get the email address etc. from the personal messages and post it here with the picture, right?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:24 am

If I get one, you are saying to get the email address etc. from the personal messages and post it here with the picture, right?
We do not ask you to bait the scammers BUT if they will kindly sent to you their email address, SKYPE ID or phone number and you have their fake profile with pictures YES please don't hesitate and post here. You will save many innocent ladies from becoming their victims. Thank you :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

SomeoneinAZ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SomeoneinAZ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Believe it, it's not baiting them....when I get messages that have the email address right from the start.....I will do that.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:44 am

Thank you :) and let our baiter baiting them after you post it ;) Baiter will wasting their time and keep them away from real ppl and future vic.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 pm

when I get messages that have the email address right from the start.....I will do that.
That´s exactly how I do it, day in, day out :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Trauma
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trauma » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi, just want to mention after nearly 6 months, I got an email from this scammer this morning from the same email address, asking me how I am doing over here??? I just ignored. He is still busy!!!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Trauma

Yes, you have to ignore. I am two years after the scam and they still contact me. You can filter his messages right into trash also.

inkadence
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Anderson, markanderson11234@gmail.com

Postby inkadence » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 am

hello I uploaded this pic to google images and it showed me the match was to this blog. I was talking to this "person" and fell for him, he is so lovely. after careful thought I wanted to see how real he was. well now I see he was trying to scam me. he goes by the name William Jack. his facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/willian.jack.31?fref=ts !! here is his photo. on his facebook he has another one as well. PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM !!!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:52 am

inkadence

The truth is that you talking to the Nigerian scammers who created the fake Facebook profile and try to manipulate you by bombarding you with fake romance illusion just to explode one day with money request. The man on the photo is just an innocent man whose pictures got stolen and abused by gangs. Do you happen to have their email address? In case you "meet" another handsome man on FB who works at oil rig please don't hesitate to report here. They are always scammers ;)
Please BLOCK and IGNORE.

Extra pic at FB:

Please take a look: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13&t=84167

inkadence
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby inkadence » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:27 am

I do not know his as I deleted it, however he gave me his "daughter"s email address! it is sweetbelinda98@yahoo.com. and I even sent an email to "her" and she emailed me back, saying she wanted a mom as her died during childbirth... blah blah blah...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sweetbelinda98@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:42 am

inkadence

Those rats always play with our heart to make their imaginary children to write to us or talk over the phone. Yes it is exactly West African crap.

Return to “White Males”