It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Perry Tata ptata@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Vida Mendal vmendel921@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

The pest is back.

Chemistry.com
Id:Vida
email:vmendel921@gmail.com
A note from Vyacheslav
Hi,
How are you? my name is I'm Vida Mendal, Your profile caught my eye and am impressed because you were listed as a Match! , - Am quiet nervous writing you because am new online to this dating gig.. i hope we can get to know each other better.

Please drop me a line via Email or text me on my mobile phone so i can tell you more about me.

My Email: vmendel921@gmail.com
Feel free to EMAIL me and also click or copy the chemistry blog link below to view my recent pics okay.

http://www.matchpixs.com/xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a blessed day
Vida

Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

Vida Mendal vmendel921@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

JeweledSoul
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

elihugo891@gmail.com

Postby JeweledSoul » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:52 pm

I too have been contacted by this person. He calls himself Eli Hugo. Same guy different name.

Very irritating. I am glad I didn't go too long before I did a search. :evil:
Nikename: lakeguy5569

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

elihugo891@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:41 am

JeweledSoul

Please kindly post the fake profiles and photos. Unfortunately screenshot aren't readable by Goggle and other ladies couldn't be saved. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

sulajma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Perry Tata ptata@gmail.com

Postby sulajma » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:41 am

Ran into this same person .. but now he's Nelson Leroy.

What initially made me suspecious: he writes like he is a woman ! ( ie, guys like that - deep, know what a woman like to hear - too good to be true). Long mails about himself, not so much respons on what I wrote. He writes he'll be comming to Denmark soon on a contract - want to buy a house - any person in his (pretend) position would have investigated ahead of time and realized a foreigner cannot buy property in DK. He is not very specific as to when he will come to dk.

Only reason it went on this long (actually less than a week) before I became suspecious enough to investigate is that he was very keen on talking on the phone - asking for WhatsApp number.

I immediately checked him out: no Nelson Leroy registered in Philadelphia, no LinkedIn account (any serious consultant would have a LinkedIn profile). Very empty Facebook account.
Searched just now on the key words on the tv series he's watching and found noumerous pages that warn you about his scam. Checked his IP address - goes to Kansas and noumerous people writing about scams from that IP.

The mails I received:
mail 1:
Thanks for taking out time to write me an email, I am into Building construction, I am mostly involve in building of government projects, commercial Housing, shopping centres. The contract i am hoping to get in Denmark involves the building of shopping centres in small communities in Denmark. I enjoy reading books of great authors that have had success in their job careers , and when i read, i always make sure that i do have my pen and note right next to me, as you always have something to learn and pick up from reading.

I am a single father with a daughter. I'm originally from France, but presently here in Pennsylvania for about 8 years now .

I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter, i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my teenage daughter a lot.she is the most precious gift from God, she is 16 years of age, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her she will steal your heart away, before I can! I am very involved, volunteer. You do know already that am an Engineering Geologist/Private consultant in Building projects, I do have a Master degree in Architecture.

I am a warm, considerate, happy, outgoing individual who loves life. I have a passion for living life. I have a big heart and care about people, children and animals. I am a high energy individual in work and have been in my personal life. I believe compatibility is key to making any relationship work, but it also takes 2 individuals to discuss and find a solution to any problem and how to address it.

My Dad was from France and my Mum from Belgium,The Mother of my daughter was from Sweden, but my dad had to move back to France shortly after the death of my mum, there he did his work as a dentist before he passed away too, i do love to laugh very often as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke but do drink, but never to the point of getting drunk, i love to live a simple life, I enjoy the usual stuff - laughing and talking, listening to music, going for a walk, Swimming, reading, movies, I enjoy travelling a lot i must say. I am physically affectionate, and friendly. I am proud of how far I've come in my life. I'm an open and accepting person, but I know that I do not want people that do things excessive. I'm looking for some one who's loving and caring, passionate who also have a great sense of humour and she knows what she wants in life. Some one with an open heart, I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humour. I love to laugh and smile.

I am looking for more in a woman than just physical attraction. A similar outlook of life and interests would be a nice start. The woman I am attracted to is honest to a fault, witty or down for a weekend camping, confident, a best friend, a critic, must love travelling to new places together, willing to work together for a common goal, and not selfish. LOVE and TRUST is a solid foundation on which a long and lasting relationship is built. I really do not know what more to tell you, but if you can ask me i will be glad to tell you. I hope to hear from you, and you tell me more about yourself

Mail 2:
Thank you so much for your reply to my last e-mail. I can tell you're a very nice and simple lady from what i read from you. I enjoyed reading your email, it just makes me feel happy knowing that i will check my mails and aways find your letter and it's nice having you here to communicate with. What kind of relationship do you look forward to? Has any book or movie made an impact on you? Would you mind telling me about your last relationship? You're a very beautiful lady, and I love your sense of humor, We sure have a lot in common from what I've read about you so far, and i'd like to read more from you.
Well, I just thought of sharing some few more things about myself and my life to you. and hope you don't mind.
My Primary Language is French
I don't smoke.
My Daughters Name is Pearl.
I'm a christian, An Anglican by birth, but I have been worshiping with a Pentecostal church for ages now, And I try to stay close to God as much as I can. I worship at New Life Pentecostal Assembly, I'm a devoted son of God and believe God sent his son Jesus Christ to die for our sins and set us free. Tell me about yours? What is your religion? What is your belief? I don't judge people, hence I am very comfortable with whatever you believe in.
I like my coffee hot, with sugar, no cream, Mostly in the morning and Sometimes at night.
I have a favorite chair in the house, and that is MY RECLINER CHAIR. I barely sit elsewhere, except maybe in my Library sometimes, I just make use of the Computer Chair.
I am into raw food. I take grapefruit, oranges or lemons, slice thin, sprinkle with stevia (plant based sweetner-50 times sweeter than sugar) and cinnamon and dehydrate these slices in my Excalibur dehydrator (you could use any dehydrator-I love my Excalibur, though!) for 8 hrs or so on 105 degrees-keeps enzymes alive and you are eating live food. I love these! they are still soft and chewy in the center and crispy fruit rinds on the outside-I munch away at night and never gain an ounce! They are wonderful!
My favorite TV show of all time are The king of queens, Saving Hope, Thepeteris and Frezned, The Stefy & Cruz Late Night Show, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Walking Dead, Law and Order SVU, The Big Bang Theory, Repo and Parking Wars and some few others i can't remember now.
My favorite sport to watch is Footbal and tennis, I support Arsenal Football Club.
I am quite a morning person. You could wake me up at 4:00 am and I'd still be cheerful. I like mornings, but afternoons sometimes make me really tired and sometimes sleepy, Depending on how long i slept at night.
I shower all the time because it's quicker and with the hot water and one of my many scented shower gels, it is very relaxing. It does feel very nice lying in the tub, but once you're done, you have to wash yourself as well as the tub a second time to get rid off all the lather and oils. I'd rather just shower and be done with it.
I love the rain! i just dont like to be in it. haha' i also love when its gray outside ! Nice.
I have a swimming pool and a lovely flower Garden in my yard. I love flowers, I love the scent of good flowers, I don't have trees in my yard, But have around my environment.
I kiss with my eyes closed. I like to leave something to the Imagination. How about you? Do you kiss with your eyes closed or open?
I have always been an Automobile lover from childhood. So, I really don't have any all time favorite car. So therefore, I would say my favorite right now is my new mustang gt500 2017, It's about four months now since i got the car, and I have 3 other cars in my car park, But i just can't stop riding on this particular car because of the speed accleration.
I wear slippers at home, and anytime I'm walking round my yard. How about you? do you wear slippers or shoe when at home?
WOW!!! Guess I have just reviewed 20 things about me, although they're all random questions/issues I decided to address on my own wish, So I'll honestly appreciate if you can return the favor, by telling me about yours too, just like I have done in this letter.
If there are more things you'd like to know, please do not hesitate to ask, and also, I've 2 dogs and Pearl has one cat, so therefore we don't mind pet. Pearl is a catlover and of course I love cats too, but most deal with my dogs.
Have a wonderful day and God bless you. Looking forward to reading from you again soon. And when you do fix your phone, do send to me your whatsapp number so we can easily communicate.

mail 3:
Thanks for your email to me. I slept off thinking about you, Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful letter . You're a very sweet lady, There are so many things I want to say to you, But i just can't find the right words. I love the feelings you putting in me.
I've never felt this special in a longtime now. I have not met you in person but yet i would say i have met you, i feel your presence within my soul. Going through your letter just made me remember an old saying "Your body makes you sexy. Your smile makes you pretty. and your personality makes you beautiful." You're so beautiful, and i want you to know that I'm not saying all this to sweep you off your feet, but this is just exactly how i feel about you.
Well, I just wanted to tell you a few more things about myself, my favourite food is Spaghetti and rice with meat sauce, with Italian spinach, and Manicotti. And I dance to country songs of the 50s and 60's I also love any good R and B songs, songs that touches the soul, Like "Tracy Chapman; The Promise and so many others. My favourite desserts are; Raspberry Pavlova, Cheesecake & Apple Crisp pie. I'm not an Alcohol person, But can cheers with a glass of drink white or red wine along side my meal sometimes.
Yes I am a happy person. Each day I wake up and review the challenges of the day. As I go through that day, solving each challenge, one by one, I get a great feeling of satisfaction. Even simple challenges such as what to eat for lunch, makes me happy as I gobble it down. For those that do not feel happy, I always urge them to look back at yesterday and find the good things that happened, no matter how small, Even if you just think to yourself, I made it through another tough day. Soon, the positive side of your everyday life will overflow with happiness and you will start looking forward to the next day of challenges. And also, I do love to laugh, and I laugh a lot (I think I've a pretty good sense of humor). I think that laughing is a very important thing in this world. Laughing keeps one sane in an insane world.
I'm a very affectionate person. My heart is tender and I love people for just who they are towards me, and sometimes I get hurt, but I pick myself back up try to put on some armor and Go on! I can't help It. I'll always be that way. A wounded Warrior I guess!
I am extremely calm. I am also highly rational and logical at all times, even when am really angry. Only people who really know me well would be able to tell when I am angry.
Talking about my daughter been in a boarding school, I choose to put her in a boarding school, so as for her to be able to learn from a young age on her to be and stay alone without having her family around her. My dad thought me from a very young age on her to live independently without my parent support, so i am trying to teach my daughter that life style, although i do miss her a lot when she is at school, and i always make sure that i go and visit her once a week, as her school in here in Pennsylvania.
My trip to Denmark will commence as soon as i go and conclude with an inspection and supervision job i have in Turkey, as soon as i finish from the inspection, I would fly back to the United States, and spend about 3 days before coming to Denmark. I am coming to Denmark for a contract to build shopping centres in Small communities in Denmark, The contracts should last for about 36 months. I would be arriving and staying in Copenhagen when i arrive first, but i am planning on buying a house since i would be staying long in Denmark in a nice city when i arrive. It depends on where i get a good house of my choice.
I think i will end my email here for now. Thanks for the happy memories, It's been a longtime I last had this much conversation (deep intensely) with any lady. Writing about myself just gives me this wonderful feelings. I will cherish them.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:26 pm

facebook.com/mayson.leroy

Nelson Leroy
Studied Architecture and Engineering Geology at: University of Toronto
Studied at: Saint John High School, Canada
Lives in Philadelphia
Single
From Roussillon, Rhone-Alpes, France

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

mermo82
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Eli Zugi

Postby mermo82 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:12 pm

I was on Plenty of Fish website and a woman messaged me to please email her brother Eli Zugi and that he was not online. He had seen my profile and was very interested. She seemed so sincere and I took down the email and wrote to him. I received this email back explaining he was a widower with a 9 year old daughter and looking for a new mate, etc.

I became suspicious and tried people searches and came up with nothing. So I went on social catfish and did an image search and found him on two scam sites.

Both accounts stated he used the widower story. One stated his daughter was 3. The report was 2015. The other report, also 2015, he had stated losing a wife and son as well on a car crash.

He was using the name Lawrence Smith and also Bryan Lawrence and something else Brian. This time he was using Eli Zugi.

I also found a fake Facebook account under Eli Hugo Zugi.

He said his name was Eli Zugi but used Eli Zigo in his emails.

The scam reports from those two other sites said he was in Cape Town, Africa. But when targeting me he said he was in Denver, CO.

He is very charming and yet something is off. I think he cuts and pastes a lot because his English is much better in some paragraphs.

The other people reporting said he asked for money, after he earns your trust.

The email he used to me is:
elizigo3@gmail.com

mermo82
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mermo82 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Eli Zugi, elizigo3@gmail.com

Same picture. Said he was a widower with a 9 year old daughter, living in Denver CO.

blondie0831
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Eli Zugi - elizigo4@gmail.com -WA : 303-578-1596

Postby blondie0831 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:55 pm

I met the same guy thru his so called sister Wanda on plenty of fish. Still calling himself Eli Zugi. Now his email is elizigo4@gmail.com. He told me he was Catholic and went as far as having someone email me as the high priest to bless our marriage. I knew something was off when he kept changing phone numbers for me to text message him on. Never a phone call though. Says hes based in Denver Colorado but him and his 9 year old daughter Sandy will be leaving for Africa for work soon. Cute lil girl whoever she is. I got these same messages as posted word for word. Ladies please be careful. I was scammed out of money once. Never again.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:19 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) Hope you already block him and not sent him any money :)
his email elizigo4@gmail.com--> hit to Hangouts but no avatar on it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

blondie0831
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby blondie0831 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:02 pm

He's also on whatsapp and its a females pic. Claims its his sister.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 pm

can you post her Whatapps number and pic please ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

blondie0831
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby blondie0831 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:44 am

This is the whatsapp number and her pic. 303-578-1596

Return to “White Males”