It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
LadyOHern
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

Postby LadyOHern » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:23 pm

He is also going by Scott Heinz - scotth0147@gmail.com
Thanks to this site, I searched here first as I was also approached via match.com through a co-worker on his behalf. I was sent pictures and a very extensive email very similar to what's being posted here. I've already reported it to match to have them blocked. I'm posting new pictures sent here as well. Of course, I will stop communicating immediately.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Heinz - scotth0147@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:30 pm

LadyOHern

Thank you for the update. So sorry you met those West African rats but very glad you blocked. If they already requested money please add the info. Glad you blocked.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Oncebittentwiceshy99
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Oncebittentwiceshy99 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:17 pm

I was contacted today from a "friend" of Scott Heinz on Match. In my case, the friend, was a female (ItalianGigi321, 50, from Houston) that said he was her "boss". Her story was she had shown him the site, explained how to search and LUCKY ME! I was the only profile he was interested in. She said his wife had died of colon cancer. She stated he was a Private International Building Engineer/Contactor. She stated I would make his day if I emailed him at scttheinz@gmail

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

De Daniels - scttheinz@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am

SKYPE ID: dedaniels147
Name: De Daniels
IP - not found

FB
=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009379087704
Scott Heinz

Scammer uses picture stolen from diff.man , see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=92094
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Vincent29
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Vincent29 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:13 am

Also contacted through match via a friend. Yours was the only photo he liked. You would make his day if you wrote him at scttheinz@gmail.com. He is now in Cape Town with lost luggage, computer, cell phone, etc. Has not asked for money yet. But I have same photos already posted here. His phne number is 203 564 9017.
Says his name is Scott Heintz Oswin.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Heintz Oswin - scttheinz@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:53 am

Vincent29

Thank you very much for updating info on Nigerian scammers in South Africa. Please post their fake profile info . Please BLOCK them and IGNORE, let them stay without laptop forever ;)

Phone Number (203) 564-9017 Is Valid via Google number from Connecticut

Rubyridge
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Rubyridge » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:29 am

Hello
This person is still at it. I have exactly the same storey as you described. Had a third party email from a woman who claimed he was her boss. The name he is using now is John Diaz, a International /Building / Engineer / Contractor...
Exactly the same storey right down to the lost luggage. He calls on my cell phone from South Africa. He did ask for $30 Grand....said he had spent all of his money up front on the cranes, workers wages etc. and now the tax man wants 4% of the total job, before he can continue. Of course I said "NO WAY" and then I googled the image which brought me here. Same pictures even and exactly the same storey.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:22 am

Rubyridge

It is rather Nigerian gang of scammers operating from South Africa. The third party email is just sent by same gang as they play different characters in the scam. They really think money grows on the tress...30 grand :dumb:

Please help us to save others and post their: email addresses, phone numbers, Skype Ids, fake profiles. After that block and ignore those greedy idiots.

nancy.laguerre
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

harrykane9090@gmail.com

Postby nancy.laguerre » Fri May 27, 2016 8:19 pm

He is now going by the name of Harry Kane. His email address is harrykane9090@gmail.com. Same sad story with wife dying of colon cancer and he is raising his 17 year old son. He is from Oslow Norway. I was also contacted by one of his employees.

His email below:

How are you, I hope you are having a very lovely day. I apologize for only just responding to your email. I have been so busy lately. I must say a big thank you for sharing more about you with me, Is like the more I learn about you, the more I find a lot of interest in you. Again I want you to know that you are a very beautiful woman, If I was asked to guess your age I will mistake you for 30, You have the glamour and freshness of a 30 years old lady, It means you have done so well for yourself.

You know sometimes life takes us places we least expect, I am glad that life brought me in contact with an amazing soul like you, Let me give you an insight of my life. I have always be a one woman man. I dated my high school girl friend right to my university days and we eventually decided to get married immediately I secured my first Job. If I could gift wrap the Globe, I would have gave her the world. She was my everything. I never cheated on her. Do you know what hurt most, I watched her suffered several months in the hands of Cancer and I couldn't do anything to save her. I vowed to remain single after her demise, But is been 8 years now, I am ready to move on. I miss cuddling in the middle of the night, Sometimes with the rain falling. I have been so out of love. I am not a one night stand man. I enjoy it most when my feelings are involved. Am so looking forward finding the right woman and starting a new Life again. I want you to know that am not looking for some-one to complete me, I am looking for some one to share my everyday Life with. It has been so lonely for me all this while. I need some one to cuddle every night before I sleep. I need some one that will love me genuinely and as well take my son as hers. Judging by what you have shared about yourself so far, I found a lot of interest in you and I believe you could be that woman. Lets see what tomorrow holds for us.

I thought it would be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with.

I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water. I enjoy walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with kids around me. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.

I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.

I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Caribbean. Not sure where I would like to go for now...

There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, displaced anger, unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

Let me see, what else can I share about me? I have a strong work ethic and I never give anything less than my absolute best. If there is anything else you would like to know or share about likes, dislikes, passions, and interests, do not hold back to ask.

Enjoy the rest of your day, I Look forward reading from you soon. I will appreciate you send me your phone number, So that I can at-least hear the voice.

Kiss Kiss,
Kane.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: harrykane9090@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Thank you for the addition on scammers using this particular photo gallery.

avatar of harrykane9090@gmail.com on hangouts provides one additional photo used in scams:

It also proves this is a South African gang (nomen est omen!):

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

notagain777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

joshrobert098@hotmail.com

Postby notagain777 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Also going by Josh Robert, match.ca Sent me the same photos....

Thanks for this site - it opened my eyes wide! I used google image search to find this site. So glad I started doing research.

joshrobert098@hotmail.com
uses an Ontario phone number, but supposed to be living in Ponoka, Alberta. Had to leave on a trip to England in order to finish a contract he'd won working on Boeing 747's and 767's. Maintenance. He said he had a crew with him and one of his crew got injured. He asked me to transfer money from his account to his supplier because he needed it done right away. He gave me the link for his bank account and the username and password. He had me transfer $85000 to a company to pay his team. Then said he needed me to do another transfer but didn't have the transfr information at the time.. He called me and we went back into his account and it was "locked"....said someone had tried to access his account from another computer address and looked suspicious. They saw it as an attack and locked his account. Which he saiys is in Sweden and he has to go there in person to unlock it! He needed $5,250 to pay the supplier to release equipment and he didn't have access to his account. So I borrowed the money and sent it to a numbered Ontario Company. He said the job would be finished that same weekend and he'd fly home with his pay and go with me to take the funds to my bank and transfer them back to my friend. Of course there was another incident that occured and now he says he's stuck in England needing over $5000 to get some kind of certificate to release his funds which were confiscated by security at the airport.... He kept talking about a money laundering certificate........ and i also sent him passwords for $200 in iTunes cards I purchased for him.. he calls twice a day morning and evening. And is now hinting for me to help with the money somehow, so he can fly home to be with me...... Eyes wide open ------ NOTAGAIN777!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Josh Roberts - joshrobert098@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:09 am

notagain777

We are happy to hear you are safe online. Please post the phone number Nigerians use also BLOCK them and IGNORE.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:18 am

Clone here:

tourbar.com/en/profile/271465
peter Bale
52 years old,
Cape Town, South Africa

waplog.com
peterbale4u

mikala.chislom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mikala.chislom » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:57 am

Plil Luis discarded pics but the exact same email listed below. Very long and detailed email address lifeofroses43@gmail.com thanks all

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Phil Luis - lifeofroses43@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:10 am

mikala

Thank you so much and be safe online.

Return to “White Males”