It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lugas Maron, lugasmaron0201@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:39 am

picgrace.com/lugas0201
Lugas Maron @lugas0201
I will be what he wants me to be smile , i am a sincere and honest man with heart of love wow #work, has a #Construction project manager

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Lugas Maron, lugasmaron0201@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

VikaPenn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

Postby VikaPenn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:30 pm

He contacted me via spiritual singles. He said he lives in France, widowed with a small child, girl.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Welcome to RS :) did he give you his email id or phone number ? please post if yes :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Juli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Juli » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:44 am

I have been communicating with this person on Instagram. He is going by the name of George Watson. He claims he is an orthopaedic surgeon with the government, stationed in Syria or Sweden. His story changes a bit. He is a widower, has not parents, and has a 13 year old daughter in a boarding school in Virginia. He was supposedly born in England.

He asked me to add him on Hangouts, so we continued to communicate on that app. I have questioned him a number of times when his story seemed sketchy, or he talked about being in love within days of chatting. He is the 13th scammer I've had the misfortune of being contacting by, and I don't think he was very good. We have tried to talk on the phone, but the connection was poor. We also tried a video chat, but of course I couldn't see him. His accent sounded South African. Yesterday he claimed he was attacked & injured by terrorists. As a result, he is concerned about his government benefits. He asked to have his benefits sent to me. When asked what this would cost me, he told me $3,000.

I'm not sure why, but he agreed to another video chat. Again, the connection was poor, but I was able to see briefly that he looks like a youngish African man.

I blocked him on Hangouts, but just went back to unblock him, and our conversations are still there.

I believe I have more pictures as well.

Juli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Juli » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:12 am

I have been communicating with this person on Instagram. He is going by the name of George Watson. He claims he is an orthopaedic surgeon with the government, stationed in Syria or Sweden. His story changes a bit. He is a widower, has no parents, and has a 13 year old daughter in a boarding school in Virginia. He was supposedly born in England.

He asked me to add him on Hangouts, so we continued to communicate on that app. I have questioned him a number of times when his story seemed sketchy, or he talked about being in love within days of chatting. He is the 13th scammer I've had the misfortune of being contacting by, and I don't think he was very good. We tried to talk on the phone, but the connection was poor. We also tried a video chat, but of course I couldn't see him. His accent sounded South African. Yesterday he claimed he was attacked & injured by terrorists. As a result, he is concerned about his government benefits. He asked to have his benefits sent to me. When asked what this would cost me, he told me $3,000.

I'm not sure why, but he agreed to another video chat. Again, the connection was poor, but I was able to see briefly that he looks like a youngish African man.

I blocked him on Hangouts, but just went back to unblock him, and our conversations are still there.

Is Mark Gervais aware that someone is using his pictures?

I believe I have more pictures as well.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:58 am

Juli

We are very sorry for the scam. Please kindly post email address and link to the instagram of the scammers.
Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Be safe online!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

lingli.woo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lingli.woo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 am

I was also cheated

marve01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marve01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 am

I was cheated 4000Euro on 2019.1.07, I was so stupid. He pretended MARC GERVAIS named Colin Peijffer, I have checked he is Nigerian. He said he would inherited a huge fortune from his mother. Ask me help to pay tax. I doubled that thing, but at least he was persuaded me. Nigerian cheat is so cunning. I feel despair.
Last edited by marve01 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

marve01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marve01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:23 am

his whatsapp number is +393246027300
and +234 701 206 1712

marve01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marve01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:57 am

I am talking with him now, I want to know who has the experience that let cheat resend part of money? thanks.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 pm

... both Numbers give a Hit in Instagram!

Saint Pablo
King of Rap
BBFN Nations (aka) Mixcity Entertainment
For Booking Call or WhatsApp ;
Nig +2347012061712 / GH +233265924300 / It +393246027300

spablo12 .... Profile set of Private
https:/ /www .instagram.com/spablo12/

https:/ /sometag.org/account/moundz_korziak/3442646508/friends/
.... when u go to "Media" .... you'll see all his Pic and the whole "Gang"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James A, +61484243932

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 am

tagged.com/profile/6069896088
James A
53 · Kuala Kerteh, Malaysia

write me on whatsapp if you want to chat +61 484 243 932 thank you +61 484 243 932 thank you

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leo Oliver, gerogenoah147@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:06 pm

eskimi
Leo oliver
United Kingdom
Interests date, find love, intimacy

Image Image Image Image

Hi, how are you?

Are you on whatsapp.
Let chat on whatsapp.
Just chat me up with this number please.+447707415021 ---> UK cell that my whatsapp number.
or Gerogenoah147@gmail. com thank you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnathan Goodluck, jonathangoodluck1991@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 am

interpals
jonathangoodluck1991 Jonathan Goodluck, 60 y.o.
California City, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I'm divorce with two kids,,I work as a Chief Petroleum Engineer: Plans and directs engineering activities of a petroleum company to develop oil fields and produce oil and gas.

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

LYNNJ333
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LYNNJ333 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 am

He is on Plenty o Fish ,posing as Antonio ....here is email
Antonio Mccartney
Attachments
Apr 15, 2019, 9:43 AM (1 day ago)
to me

Thanks again very much for having the time to read my mail and write back, Never thought a sweetheart like you could ever respond to my profile and mail , What a beautiful name Jonna for a beautiful creature like you, I guess God spend extra time creating you, Can't believe you are still single,I guess those men around you don't have eyes to see the beauty i see in you , Although Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too and I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance. I believe God have a reason for making us meet each other, that there's a reason for everything that happens in life.

Telling you about me : I'm a single parent with a kid and i'm proud to have her in my life,she lives with me and I always take her Along with me everywhere i go. i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with, including adventure and laughter. I'm born and raised in a catholic church , I attend a catholic church and I don't mind going to church with a damsel like you because I have always wanted a woman I can worship God with, holding her in my arms and walking solemnly into the church auditorium together , Gazing into her eyes and thanking God for sending her my way.Telling you a little more about me, Am a caring,Loving, love to travel and God Fearing man who Love to swimming ,dance,read Books,and also Love to Cook and walk around and play golf .I am a social man. I'm a social drinker but don't smoke, am a easy going man, Very Honest and Loyal, I do own a home, . Right now I am kinda Tired of living alone and I really want to settle down with the Love of my Life, Also I am willing to relocate if I fall into a Committed Relationship that can lead to something serious or more with time.
I'm looking for a quality woman who takes care of herself and is comfortable with who she is. I would like her to be enthusiastic about learning and trying new things, and it would be great if she enjoys participating in sports and being active or anything that keep her fit (but really doesn't matter though) . I don't so Much believe in age or distance, Cause distance can be reached no matter how far or how near t tends to be and age is just a number to me. I also believe Love is not about body stature,Racism but its all about what is in the heart. what I care about is the love you have in your heart to share ..together My personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful. I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I like to cook, I wish i have someone to cook for. I love cooking, going to the beach, Although i haven't gone to the beach in a long time now. stay home listening to a country or romantic song, I enjoy love story's, I'm a very sensitive person i cry sometimes, with just watching a movie.

I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide you with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell you what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day...Do you think you can flip my Trigger, Or worth trying??, Any way i will drop my pen here and await your response. hope my note finds you well and helps you learn more about me, I'm looking forward to learn more about you as well, so we can get to know each other better. Hope to hear back from you soon on your free time if I didn't scare you off
Attachments area

Return to “White Males”