It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Stephen Niese

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

aleksiuddin@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Found a fakey today, too.

aleksi
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Helsinki
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
IP: 168.235.201.214 Quantil Networks, bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

aleksiuddin@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Francis Abraham - ft20448@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 am

I met this man call Francis Abraham on a Dating Site call Cherryblossoms
Email Address: ft20448@gmail.com

I'm Francis and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Ask me to make a Video!
Edit my Hello Video
Member ID: C03344769
I'm Widowed, 1 Child
Click to ask me if my children live at home.
57 years old | 07/16/1960 | Cancer
My Home Town / City:
Washington, District Of .
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Washington, District Of .
United States [View Map]
IP Address: Germany
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Gray
Height: 6'1" / 185-187cm
Weight: 131-134 lbs 59-60kg
Nationality: American
Race: Hispanic
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters
Employment: Self-Employed
Drink: Socially
Smoke: Not At All
Active within 4 hours

I'm in search of my soulmate, life partner, someone to love and be loved as life is too short to be alone.

Image Image

Messages he sent to me in my Cherryblossoms Inbox

Dear ______,

How are you doing? my name is Francis and i live in Washington DC what about you?

Dear ______,

Nice to meet you, I'm 57 year old widower with one daughter what about you?

Dear ______,

Thanks for your reply and happy Valentine to you, i want you to know am serious about you and want us to get to know each other better. I'm not always online here send me your email id so we can exchange emails for better communication. Hope you had a nice and lovely day.

Kisses
Francis

Dear ______,

Thanks for your replayed hope your night was fine. I got your email and i just sent you an email so you please check and reply back to me. I want you to know am serious about you and look forward to better communication.

Kisses
Francis

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:52 am

From: Francis Abraham <ft20448@gmail.com> 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 21:21:54 +0400
Subject: Hello ______
To:

Hello ______,

I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 57 years old.i was born in Munich, Germany but my parents brought me to the states when i was 5 years old..I am an independent man who love working and planning.

I am in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my soulmate, life partner as well growing older together.I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink.

I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food,outdoor and enjoy sun and sea, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together and my wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intend to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship.

I am looking for someone whom we both love each others company and where things evolve into a deep, caring and exciting relationship. I am fun, caring and intelligent. I am often fun loving but I also have much depth and I appreciate these same qualities in a woman.

Well hope to get a reply from you, briefing me about yourself as well. Once again Happy Valentine.

Francis

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:10 am

From: Francis Abraham <ft20448@gmail.com> 209.85.220.41 as permitted sender)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:22:36 +0400
Subject: Hi ______
To:

Hi ______,
I am glad to read from you and thank you for sharing with me . Let me use this opportunity to tell you about me , I am a widower with one daughter Julia. I am well traveled and most of all I am a very humble being. I hate complicated life, I hate dramas, I want relationship with communication, control and respect.

I know exactly what I am looking for, I want long lasting love, love that does not wear out with years, or rather love that which does not sleep once in a while or with seasons. When I commit, I don’t look back, but I want to be happy and by happiness and that will make me wear my smile throughout the day, make me long to be together with my woman later in the evening and just cuddle and talk.

I am into Business and i supply cocoa and maize to Cadbury companies for production of chocolates, I have been doing this work for a very long time and I really love my job; I just enjoy cooking, entertaining, gardening, cleaning and just making my home beautiful. I am a people person but I am also a little laid back - I mean am not a party animal, I love my space and boundaries and I love going for a picnic, drive out, eating out, shopping or holiday.

I hate making my life complex....I am simple and easy to get along with. Ooh yes, and I am 'hyper allergic' to quarrels, shouts, swearing and abuses – I can’t live with that, not even for a second. I am very modest and I value peace and communication. If you like what you have read so far, then I think we could become very good friends and I am hoping I have not scared you off.

I have great sense of humor, I love to laugh but can be assertive when I need to. I am interested in knowing you better and I am also looking for Someone whom I can build my dreams with and whom I can help in building hers, someone focused and has had life to the fullest and is ready to settle in a quiet life. Someone full of love and who believes it’s possible to love again- even better.

Now tell me, Are you still interested?. What you learned from past relationship.. Tell me your likes and dislikes. I hope to read from you soon. Hope you like my photos and thanks for sending your as you look beautiful and charming .

Francis

Image Image Image Image

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 am

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:18:22 +0400
Subject: More About Me.
To:

Hi _____,
I pray this email finds you having a very pleasant and blessed day. Thanks for the compliment and please send me your too. I will begin by telling you that I am the man you will find standing by you all the way, there to help you through your day, holding you up when you are weak, helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears when you cry, pulling you through when the tide is too high. Just being there through thick and thin, all to say you are my friend, my lover and my soulmate.

I am a man that doesn't believe in being unfaithful to your mate. I don't believe in lying, cheating, stealing, or keeping secrets. I believe in making decisions together. I like to keep a nice clean house. I don't like clutter. There is a place for everything...put it where it goes and the floor is not where it goes. I don't like to wake up to a dirty kitchen. As a matter of fact I clean as I cook. I do like to receive gifts from ones that want to give me gifts. It makes me feel special.

I am looking for a woman that wants to make a life with me, grow old with me and just be there for one another, taking care of one another. I have been alone for a long time. I am just looking for someone to spend my life with and be happy doing so. You sound like a very good woman and that is what I need in my life a good woman that loves me.

I really enjoyed reading your emails and looking forward to get your next email.

Francis

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:58 am

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:14:36 +0400
Subject: Hello dear ______
To:

Hello dear ______,

How are you doing and hope your day is going fine? my night was fine and i woke up with you on my mind. Thank you for the no as i will write you on Viber and i also want you to know i enjoy reading your email, please keep it coming.

Knowing you as proved to me that there’s still friendship and honesty in the world. You are the best friend any one can have!! Knowing someone as sincere and honest as you has made my faith in the future of human kind grow!

Now that disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller.
It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look in your eyes and see a mix of serenity and hope!

For me, this fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values, which, sometimes, for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts…

This new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days… I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing!

Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever! Have a blessed week ahead.

Love. Your Man

Francis

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

wiliamsben12345@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Stephen Niese
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Miami Florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

Am actually i'm looking for a woman who gonna be caring and affectionate, not just that, but faithful and someone who understands what her man needs and wants, someone who's going to treat her man like a king and get being treated like a Queen in return.

IP: 154.70.68.12 Accra, Ghana

=> plus.google.com/u/0/111755672010021326723

Williams Ben
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Francis Abraham - ft20448@gmail.com +1 202 750 5577 (Viber)

Postby hockeygirl » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:48 am

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:16:27 +0400
Subject: Dearest _______......
To:

Dearest ______,

How are you doing and hope your day was fine , here is my Viber no +1 202 750 5577

As time goes by after we were introduced as friends on the site, the eagerness confined in my chest has grown bigger and bigger and by now I think I have no way out but to declare face-to-face how much I love you. Everyday I think of our first meeting online I feel like this confession was already undeniable by then.

I can’t let another day waste away, so I´m writing this letter to open my heart to you. I´ve already blown the chance to confess myself and I can´t afford to wait until we meet soon to tell you this: I love you and I wanna be your man to take care of you till the end of time.

Since that day my heart has been hurtful and bitter, I know it´s going to take some time until I can see you and look you in the eyes but an answer to this letter will certainly be a relief, and if positive, you can look for me among the clouds if I´m hard to find next time, because honestly I can´t take you out of my head!

I´m not trying to hurry you into anything, but I miss you a lot and think about you every seconds... The desire of seeing you soon sets the bar for my actions and reflects how big this love is. I am eagerly waiting for your reply with a positive answer from your heart... I want you to receive all the love I can give and the best kiss of all!

Love always

Francis

Phone number entered: +1 202 750 5577
Phone type: voip
Timezones: America/New_York
Carrier name: Bandwidth SMSEnabled - Bandwidth CLEC - Sybase365
Mobile country code: N/A
Mobile network code: N/A

E164: +12027505577
International: +1 202-750-5577
National: (202) 750-5577
RFC3966: tel: +1-202-750-5577
Out-of-country format from US: 011 1 202-750-5577

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Johnson, johnsonrick0090@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:49 pm

interpals
Steve580 Steve, 55 y.o.
San Jose, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
Am on here looking for someone serious and not a time waster
am a divorce man with one daughter....I am a God fearing man and am here looking for a friend that will leads to serious relationship

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Reno1212
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

daniel_burkhamer@yahoo.com

Postby Reno1212 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 pm

I believe I have found a scammer for romance

daniel_burkhamer@yahoo.com

He has all the earmarks of your info on scammers

It looked like he is also using Steven Lann and maybe joel c photo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Josh Colins, joshcolins7@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 20, 2018 8:26 pm

interpals
Joshcolins7 Josh, 52 y.o.
Houston, United States [Current City]
Victoria, United States
I'm a gentle man who do not want lots of stress. i hate lies, fakes people. I like GYM every morning and evening.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin / Gregory Morgan, gregorymorgan109@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 am

skype add????
Kelvin Morgan
live:gregorymorgan109

Hangout
Gregory Morgan

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003855875966
Kelvin Morgan

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin / Gregory Morgan, gregorymorgan109@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:49 am

Mugu says....... :mrgreen:

You are just an unrenovated old schools stational wagon
:silly: :silly: :silly:

see also....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=98098

minerva

Bookmark and Share

godfred benson - godfredbenson72@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Pic stolen from Model Stephen-N, see bellow

godfredbenson72@gmail.com

GL
godfred benson
53, Woman, Single
West New York, United States (8 km)
0% match
Looks for: