It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Stephen Niese

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun May 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Pictures stolen from model/actor Stephen Niese
charmagency.com/men/stephen-niese/

Derek Anderson, derek_anderson007@yahoo.com

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009938907
Derek A, 54 Clewiston, FL

Am Derek Anderson from Florida,My friends would say I'm loyal, faithful and easy going. Trustworthiness is a must in a relationship! I'm looking for a woman who is secure with herself and enjoys exercising and spending time in the outdoors. Hoping to meet someone who I can be friends with first and then see where things go. My faith is very important to me so I'm looking for a woman who can grow closer to God with me. if you are interested pls leave your email or email me on derek_anderson007@yahoo.com to my inbox or your phone number for me to call you.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Derek Anderson, derek_anderson007@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 28, 2014 4:59 am

41.58.96.230 Nigeria :twisted:

derek anderson (derek_anderson007@yahoo.com)

Who are you pls?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Mccoy, ericmccoy6@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Pictures stolen from model/actor Stephen Niese, see below.

FB
Eric Mccoy
Studied at Bufalo city College
Past: Murfreesboro Central High School
Lives in Virginia, Minnesota
From Murfreesboro, Tennessee

pic on google+ already posted several times :D

Image Image

pic on google+ leads here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eric Mccoy, ericmccoy6@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:49 pm

okcupid
mcceric
58 • Houston, TX • Man

same profile pic as in previous post

Image Image

pics stolen from model/actor
Stephen Niese
modelmayhem.com/1257711

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

George Hanson - georgehanson116@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 am

tagged.com
George

Last Active: 41 minutes ago
Profile Views: 349 times
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image Image Image

junk message
Nice to meet you my dear i would like to ask you if you do have an email account ? if you do i would like you to drop me your email address so we both could communicate further through email ok ..

His mail
Hello dear is me George from Tagged!!..

Hello dear Is nice having you here . well to start about me , my name is George Hanson , i was born on 9th of December 1970 .. I'm a Road/bridge contractor , we specialize in Construction works ... Well I'm from Bristol city in United Kingdom , i have one daughter , i'm a widower , my wife died of Cancer few years back !, since then i haven't had the heart to love again , but I'm getting old and my child needs a new mother whom will take care of her and take her as her only when am gone ... ''Gone '' i mean by when am not around , who will show her motherly love .. So tell me more about yourself ??? i hope to hear from you soon my dear...

pics stolen from Stephen Niese, model, New York
maxtalent.com/models/model.cfm/Stephen-Niese/0/id/1002
mcculloughmodels.com/stephen_niese.shtml
facebook.com/stephen.niese

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Stephen Niese

Postby Александра » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Photos stolen from Stephen Niese. Link to photos modelmayhem.com/1257711 , facebook.com/stephen.niese/about , musecube.com/sniese/171079/

Adams Clifford vk.com/id308237535 , kingsdaniel1@hotmail.com, Register: Nigeria
Image , Image , Image .
Birthday: October 15, 1964
City: Manchester

Adams
hi, I am Adams from the UK. I saw your profile PIC .. you look beautiful and I interested in you honey, please answer me as soon as you get this message thank you.
Adams
I am a businessman who bought and put underground copper cable and wires through my company's not that big and I never deliver the goods from my country, but my dream is to be a major contract award
please dear I would like to ask, when do you usually come online, so we say
Adams
her name is elizabeth..i lost my wife three years ago since then, it was me and my little girl alone ...
Are you married sorry to ask you.
Adams
I love to tell you this ... with a little chat we did, I found that you are beautiful, kind woman andwonderful and I ask you in hand for the relationship
I await your response because it really pleases my heart ..
Adams
OK ... I think that would be better, my dear ... if I may ask, how do you on Facebook.
Adams
I said kingsdaniel1@hotmail.com here is my email address You understand
Adams
hello.did you get my message on the e-mail address
Adams Clifford kingsdaniel1@hotmail.com
Hello sweetheart
I Adams, I really sorry not replying to you all this time, please forgive me honey ... it's the nature of my job..they send in a distant village for work, and there was no network there, so I couldn't come online all the time, please have mercy on me my Queen ...
how are you? and your work I hope all is well in order, please, I we would love to hear from you as soon as you get this message, thanks dear. I love you ... goodbye I send this message to your email..did You saw it
Adams
Hello sweetheart
Mr. Adams from the UK.
I lost my beautiful wife wife ten years ago, all this time it was me and my girl live together and I couldn't take your mind from it for three ontil I found you ..
Image , Image .

Adams
Hello ...
how are you, dear on my holiday I love to go on a trip, the reason for this, I have to go to another country to see the thing, to see things to make friend with new people, visiting new places and fun money.from Adams
Adams
Hello my dear,
good day and how are you doing? I hope you have a wonderful night's rest with the world the Lord in a dream and I in your heart? as you enjoy Sunday? I hope you go to Church today? me and Elizabeth just returned from Church, and we enjoy the Church service, I want you to see how the pastor preached dear ... did you eat? if Yes, what are you eating? I cooked fried rice mixed with salad for me and Elizabeth to eat
Adams
my love
my weekend well and good, darling, it's yours. I hope you, we go to Church tomorrow and the reasons why I don't want to find a woman in my town or the country that my heart for you the moment I see you on this site and let say that it is the will of thy Lord, so that we can meet each other here, and if you are afraid of English I can translate and I, we try to go to school, we can well communicate your love, let me ask you a question do you love me my dear? answer me, once you get it.
from Adams
Adams
here's my room too expensive. + 447045795553.
Adams
hi dear, good to read your email, it feels good to read your email, Yes I love you and I want you in my family tree, I want a woman will always warm my heart and you as a woman that my heart is already to choose, I'm not perfect, but I'm real with my love and feelings to you, I will love you for who you are, and I will always respect you because you are among my life, I want a good family with you, husband and wife, I know with you in my life I would be perfect, how was your day? have you eaten? I mean for the future taking into account, I will smile and happy all day and night with you", " thank you for your love, I feel special when you said you really love me, family is the best thing in life .. kisses and hugs to you my beloved lady, I can call you my wife? .. I hope to read your email soon my dear, kisses
Adams
hi love your headache and your body I hope you know more, to feel the pain again, if so, to thank God for my love life.I love you and still love you ok.kisses to you my wife, sweet dream date with Adams your husband.
Oh thank God you are online love.
Adams
OK, love don't forget to take your medication, you know I care about you.good night sweet dream kiss goodbye and tomorrow I love you
Adams
I hope this Sunday
would be a great start to your week.
I hope that it will be filled with joy.
the world and all the treasures that you seek.
I wish you a happy Sunday morning..my love
Adams
very soon it will be better normally, you take your medications? and please make sure you eat the food at first is normal.
You know, my love, and I care about you, please take your medication and relax normally.
I love you honey kisses.
my love for you is like the love part,
Sticks for me, as emulsions,
And I love you without measure.
Forever is a compulsion.
I love you.
Adams
it's the duty of your husband to take care of you anytime you're in pain, bondage. I will always be there for you anytime any day is fine.
Adams
I said, sooner or later will be able to see each other OK You know, I'm a businessman
He called on the phone: +12225555

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Angelo Santo angelosanto2015@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Pictures stolen from model Steve Niese:
RPO=>>ikonmodels.com/c_model.php?id=1259&content=Untitled4%5B11%5D.jpg

Chemistry.com
Id: Charles
Phone number:(646)-741-6697
Email:angelosanto2015@gmail.com
• I read your profile and just had to try and contact you. I would love the opportunity to get to know you very much. I also hope you may want to get to know me? I would love to find someone who wants to be my best friend at first, and then allow the relationship to grow naturally. To ultimately be the one who makes you feel safe, cared for and respected above all.
Hi beauty , How are you doing today ? Its me Angelo from chemistry.com,I am very happy and excited you reply me back with your private email address to know know more about you , You are very beautiful and charming woman and I want to take my time to know more about you and see what the future has for us thanks

Last edited by Igulinka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Angelo Santo angelosanto2015@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Clone at:
=>>linkedin.com/pub/jeffrey-moris/b5/365/677
jeffrey moris
civil engineering
Washington, District Of ColumbiaCivil Engineering
Current
Self-employed
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Angelo Santo angelosanto2015@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Stephen Niese's pics already documented here
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for notifying.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gebbert Bernard - Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello dear
Gebbertbernard873 <Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de>

Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de

My full name is Gebbert Bernard, I was born March 3rd 1963. I am the only child of my parents and i lost them long ago.
I don't know any of my family, just me and my son in the world. I was brought up by an old woman who later died when i was 20 years.
I caught my ex-wife sleeping with my best friend. I divorced her 4 years ago.
I never saw her again.
I am 178 high. I am a man of dignity, honest, sincere, understanding, commitment, loyal, trust and respect.
My daughter is 9 years and he study in Germany. Her school take good care of her, when i am in Kabul.
I'm tired of living alone. I want to love an honest, sincere woman and stay with her forever.
I have been in Kabul for 1 year and 2 months now.
I like cooking, dancing, reading, i like the beach and i also like to go for walk.
My free time is from 14.00 until 15.00 clock Kabul time.
Have a nice day.
Tell me about yourself
Gebbert
ImageImageImage
Return-Path: <Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de>
Received: from mailout12.t-online.de (mailout12.t-online.de [194.25.134.22]) only t-online mailserver :(
Received: from spica05.aul.t-online.de
From: "Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de" <Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de>

AR messages:
Hallo, good evening, how was your day? i am new here. I will like to know more about you. I am divorced and you?
I am happy to hear from you. I also have a daughter of 8 years old. When was your last relationship??
Hello dear, i am happy to hear from you. How are you doing today? I am here in my office, Please write me when you are free. I will be happy to know more about you.
Good afternoon, thanks for the Email. I will write to you when i am less busy. Please take good care of yourself. Talk with you later.

ar, Gebbert
Male / Divorced
55 Frankfurt / Germany

About Me
Ich bin ein Mann von Würde, ehrlich, aufrichtig, Respekt, Verständnis, Vertrauen, Sorgfalt, Engagement und ich teilen alles mit meinem Partner.

Ich suche nach einer ehrlichen und aufrichtigen Frau. <= machine-translated

Hair Color Brown :silly:
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession orthopädischer Chirurg
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:21 pm

readnotify:

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 14-Feb-16 at 04:33:43am (UTC -5:00) - 16hours52mins27secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸251¸130¸220:56505)

email:

Hallo Schatz,

Wie geht es Ihnen heute? ich bin glücklich, von Ihnen zu hören. Sie ist meine Tochter, ihr Name ist Jessica.
Ich bin glücklich, Ihnen in meinem Leben zu haben. Ich verspreche, immer lieben und dich für immer glücklich zu machen.
Ich werde jetzt entspannen.
Schreiben mir, wenn du sind frei. Kuss
Liebe Grüße,
Gebbert
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gebbert Bernard - Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Gebbertbernard873@t-online.de ->
Skype;
gebbert.bernard - Gebbert Bernard - Germany
no IP;
pic stolen from Dr. Steve G. Jones
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p471115

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

stevenferdinand407@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 07, 2016 7:53 am

Hello, How are you doing today? i guess all is well with you and your family, your profile caught my interest most especially your lovely Looks. I must say you look amazing and am here to make friends as I understand that good friendship make better relationship, do you care to have a chat with me ? i will really like to chat with you and get to know more about you, have a bless day.
Nice hearing from you, my email ID is (stevenferdinand407/at/hotmail/dot/com) looking forward to hear from you soon.

m2, stevenferdinand7 "It is often said that actions speak louder than words"
57 year old man from New York, New York Looking for woman for marriage Last seen within the last day
Interests: I Am easy going and independent person. I'm also faithful, dependable and I'd like to think I have great sense of humor. I especially enjoy the ocean and spending time with my partner, outdoors; going for romantic walks while holding hands. I hope to meet a partner, that one special person whom I can adore for the rest of my days and to grow old together.
The best way to describe myself is that I am caring, sensitive, loving,passionate, thoughtful, intelligent, funny, honest, curious, cautious, positive, romantic, agreeable, intense, luscious, sensual, honorable, creative, dependable,hard working, talkative, empathetic, friendly, accepting,respectful, confident, pacifistic, nurturing, cuddly, strong, playful, open minded, observant, intuitive, supportive I am a very good communicator, always willing to listen and to help out when needed. My favorite time of the year is spring and summer. During the summer months, you will always find me at the beach, amusement parks.I am also a romantic at heart. Love sunsets. Love to be at the beach on a warm summer night with a blanket,and the right woman which i have been seeking for ...now Could that be You ?I have come to realize more and more that My life is good because of God's blessings.
Profession: self employed
Divorced
ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kevin - Skype kevin.gibbs98

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 pm

HELLO , this is Kevin
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now , Thanks for your contact from mingle2 and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other... Do you have any account to Gmail or Skype name so that i can send you my photo's and also added to my messenger so that we can chat more there and get to know more each other better my Skype is kevin.gibbs98 add me so we can chat well there thanks, Hope to hear from you soon .. xxx

was on m2, davidgibbs12
52 year old male from New York , New York
Sent: about 2 hours ago

=> Skype: Kevin Gibbs, new york, USA, kevin.gibbs98, DOB: 2 Januar 1962
2nd picture removed... see topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=120

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Skype kevin.gibbs98

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 pm

[23:21:44] Kevin Gibbs: Hello how are you doing i hope all is well with you?

IP: 41.66.226.21
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Greater Accra Region
City: Accra

Return to “White Males”