It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of José Carlos G.R.O.

African scammers posing as white men.
Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scam Slayer » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:20 am

Pictures stolen from José Carlos Gomes Ricci Oliveira, see below.
https://insee.me/u/2649525105

Alfred Gori - gori.alfred@yahoo.ca
Cell Number: +15877828620, 587-782-8620

tagged?uid=6033726811

Last Active: 19 hours ago
Profile Views: 662 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Looking for a REAL Love..

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: Magyar, English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
My dreams, are to find that special someone who has been a lost part of my life for a long time. I've spent most my life raising my children, so now that they are all moved out and are on their own, it is my time now. Although believe me I am in NO HURRY!!! I will take my time and find the right one!!! If I nvr find her, I really don't care! I have had a wonderful life and am at peace with myself. I am looking for a good and honest woman

Message Sent To Me On Tagged:
how are you?, honestly i have never seen an angel as captivating,enchanting,charming,romantic,gorgeous,loving,pretty and cute like you are i started to feel you are an angel in disguise but that's one of the attribute and virtue i looked for in a life partner and that's what i seek now,i was just looking at your profile and thinking about things so positive and will really love to talk to you. We can be friends and get to know each other more better and see if we are compatible or something what do you think? if yes you can add me gori.alfred@yahoo.ca or text me +15877828620

Message Sent To My E-mail:
Hello dear ..
How you doing ? Is really nice communicating with you from the dating site , am so happy now that i have your personal Email address it will more easier for us to keep communicating here and get to know more about each other , If you get this mail please write me back and tell more about your self .. Am hoping to hear from you soon .
Always...
From Alfred

Yahoo Avatar:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alfred Gori - gori.alfred@yahoo.ca

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:57 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009694476082
Dean Gori Alfred
no further info
Asian friends
Likes Chevron and ayi.com

Image Image Image

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Morrison Blue

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Clone

plus.google.com/103131116504960008491/about
Morrison Blue

youtube.com
Morrison Blue

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm

plus.google.com/104521925761716886105/about
Patrick Anderson
Worked at Exxon Mobil
Studied at: University of Missouri
Lives in Springfield Missouri
Engineer
posted on his wall July 21, 2015
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed..."
add. pic

plus.google.com/114736835642202629816/about
john mikefewe
Worked at UN CARGO SHIPPING AGENCY
as chief salior and chief in charge of the control room in UN CARGO SHIPPING AGENCY, heute
Studied at: Jesuit High School California, Master degree
Lives in Illinois, United States

plus.google.com/111388454349854650978/about
Joan Collins :mrgreen:
Worked at University of Liverpool
Studied at Newcastle High School
Lives in Liverpool UK - Doctor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:37 pm

o50social.com/profile/70140
Dave Hurren
private profile

facebook.com/dave.hurren.35
Dave Hurren
no info
"In a relationship"

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm

linkedin.com/pub/elbert-walterson/a1/7b5/663
Elbert Walterson
Sailor and marine engineer at Shell
Alpharetta, Georgia
Crude Oil and Energy
Actually: Shell
1 business connection
Sailor and marine engineer
Shell
May 2002 – present (13 years 4 months)
Spanish English
Skills Engineering Sailing
Interests Technology economy dating :mrgreen:

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:47 pm

linkedin.com/pub/dave-william/a2/513/a87
Dave William
self employed at independent contractor
Great Britain
Crude Oil and Energy
1 business connection
Actually independent contractor
Studied at Liverpool university
self employed
independent contractor
February 2008 – present (7 years 7 months)
Germanic languages
Interests Business Nice People

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Pics stolen from José Carlos Gomes Ricci Oliveira
facebook.com/jjcgo10
facebook.com/JcgoInteriorDesign/timeline
Last edited by Pandora on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Greg mcorine

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:57 pm

uk.linkedin.com/pub/greg-mcorine/ab/874/8ba
Greg mcorine
Senior Accountant at NatWest Bank
London, Great Britain
Bank
Actually
NatWest Bank
Past
Hancock Real Estate, Boston, MA
Studied at
University of Oxford
>500 business connections :-o

Summary
Perform cash reconciliations for 15 of the acquired company’s multi-currency bank accounts
Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations, analyzing and auditing various accounts including
investments and cash equivalents
Manage month-end close schedule
Balance sheet fluctuation analysis
Support Quarterly SEC filing by producing clear and organized work papers and footnotes
Complete Qualitative and Quantitative review of interest rate and foreign currency risk exposure for SEC
filing
Complete Commitments and Contingencies schedule and review for SEC filing
Complete Marketable Securities & Fair Value Footnotes for SEC Filing
Assist VP of Finance in annual corporate property and casualty insurance renewal
Assisted in account reconciliations, performing billing functions and entering time, expenses and journal
entry transactions associated with recent acquisition
Audit

Experience
Senior Accountant
NatWest Bank
March 2006 – present (9 years 6 months)

Part Time Accountant Resource Management Inc
Hancock Real Estate, Boston, MA
June 2005 – May 2006 (1 year)Greater Boston area
Reporting to owner
Cleaned up 2 years of misappropriate cash accounting with respect to journal entries, correcting errors, and month end bank reconciliations for 15 rental / condo properties

Solely responsible for accounting and Yardi system maintenance including recording of rental income, charges, assessments and expenses paid for 15 rental / condo properties.

Prepared month end financial statements to present to owners / trustees

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

John Mikefewe

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:24 pm

about.me/captain.johnfeweUS.marinesailor
John Mikefewe
UNITED STATE SHIPPING CARGO AGENCY STAFF PROFILE

john mikefewe (born 4th april , 1964) is an American salior, who work as chief salior and chief in charge of the control room in UN CARGO SHIPPING AGENCY he also deal with suply of chemical to companies and factory all over the world, John was the United States salior's Deputy Director of cargo goods during the sea delivery, and frequently briefed the media, which raised his public profile. He also work as the oil contractor in europe countries.

On Monday, February 11, 2013, the Pentagon stated that sen. John Brooks had nominated for john mikefewe promotion to General poter of the control poter box sector , bringing the U.N. Marine Pacific Command on par with the United States Pacific and both of which are currently led by UN cargo shipping commander [2] On March 5, 2013 the United States Senate confirmed the nomination.

FAMILY

jon mikefewe born in Anchorage, Alaska.but currently live in illinoise , john grew up in an Army family in philadelipia California, and his father Leo A john. Sr. and brother Leo A albert. juhn Jr. were both Major Generals in the United States Army and they were all dealth in iqau war since 1986. he divorce his wife [Agenes john] march 15 2008 he is single father of a lovely son , honest caring and loving man, He attended Thomas Jefferson High School in Alexandria, Virginia, for two years and then Jesuit High School California, and graduated with master degree. He attended the United States Marine Academy where he rose to the rank of chief salior, the highest position He was a basketball player and he decided to follow his brother to West Point to study to become salior. At West Point, an appointment that brought much public visibility at an early age in life.

JOHN MIKEFEWE CALL FOR RETIREMENT

having served the marine company for years now, John call for retirment, but the UN commander appeal to grant him retirement as soon the delivery contract between the company and the motorbase company of india is clear, The company has agree to reward him handsomely for a faithful service render during the years...

LIVE IN SALLEM ILLINOIS

US PROFESSIONAL CAPTAIN

MASTER DEGREE

SINGING

add. pic

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

johnmikefewe@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Skype 1
wiilliam nosaty
wiilliam.nosaty

Illinois, United States
no IP found

facebook.com/william.nosati
William Nosati
Captain at Sailor(seaman
Studied at: Kean University
Past: Lafayette High School (New York City)
Lives in Union, New Jersey
From Illinois City, Illinois
Image Image

Skype 2
william noisaty
william.noisaty1

illinois, United States
no IP found

Skype 3
emmanueler
onanigho1000

illinois, United States
no pic
no IP found

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:57 pm

about.me/john.oghenekowuoigho1 :thinking:
william nosaty
captain, john mark

Patrick Luis (born 5 june , 1964) is an American salior, who work as chief salior and chief in charge of the control room in UN CARGO SHIPPING AGENCY.[1] Patrick Luis was the United States salior's Deputy Director of cargo goods during the sea delivery, and frequently briefed the media, which raised his public profile. He also work as the oil contractor in europe countries.

On Monday, February 11, 2013, the Pentagon stated that sen. John Brooks had nominated Patrick Luis for promotion to General poter of the control poter box sector, bringing the U.N. Marine Pacific Command on par with the United States Pacific and both of which are currently led by UN cargo shipping commander [2] On March 5, 2013 the United States Senate confirmed the nomination.

FAMILY

Patrick Luis born in Anchorage, Alaska .Patrick grew up in an Army family in California, and his father Leo A Luis. Sr. and brother Leo A albert. Luis Jr. were both Major Generals in the United States Army and they were all dealth in iqau war since 1986.he lost his wife [Jones Luis] march 15 2008 in a gasly motor accident, he is single father of a lovely son , honest caring and loving man, He attended Thomas Jefferson High School in Alexandria, Virginia, for two years and then Jesuit High School California, and graduated with master degree. He attended the United States Marine Academy where he rose to the rank of chief salior, the highest position He was a basketball player and he decided to follow his brother to West Point to study to become salior. At West Point, an appointment that brought much public visibility at an early age in life.

Patrick Luis CALL FOR RETIREMENT

having served the marine company for years now,Patrick Luis call for retirment, but the UN commander appeal to grant him retirement as soon the delivery contact between the company and the motorbase company of india is clear, The company has agree to reward him handsomely for a faithful service render during the years...

read more about Patrick Luis !@ webpage.........., UN marine magazine,google prom.com

illinos

professional captain

higher level

ask me

add. pic

plus.google.com/111183786287959903490/about
william nosaty

and again :D
plus.google.com/117103909389652089191/about
John Oghenekowuoigho
Worked at general hadimorrison FAST LOAN
Lived in U.K
Beruf
general hadimorrison FAST LOAN

generalkhadimorrison FAST LOAN..... DO YOU NEED AN URGENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO PAY YOUR UTILITY BILLS, YOUR MEDICAL BILLS OR BOOST UP YOUR BUSINESS HURRY UP NOW AND CONTACT US FOR A Loan
posted on his wall February 2, 2015
"GOLD is here, contact me ."

uses additionnally one of Uwe's pics

also using Stephen Murphy pic, see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 36#p450736

Bama3001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bama3001 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:36 pm

This person also goes by the name Fonzo Abelard and is on Facebook as well.

https://www.facebook.com/fonzo.abelard.9

Barge Engineer KCA Deutag Drilling Limited Aberdeen United Kingdom

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:01 am

Bama3001

Thank you fir the update. Please BLOCK and IGNORE West African mafia hidden behind the photos of this innocent man.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

agnesm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Francois Fullon - fullon-fran@hotmail.com

Postby agnesm » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi,

I joined this site yesterday. VERY INTERESTING!!!

I am from Montreal and was chatting for 7 weeks with FRANCOIS FULLON with e-mail fullon-fran@hotmail.com when he asked me for money 2 days ago: said he was robbed in Burkina Faso while on business, etc. etc. I did not send him any money and told him to use all his business and bank contacts to get out of his mess. He sent me a false photo of his French passport to try to convince me that he was a "real" person. I met him on the Réseau Contact which is a dating site popular in Quebec. We then used e-mail and Skype. He is also on Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/fonzo.abelard.9 already mentioned on your site and Francois Fullon...

Says he is 60, from Bordeaux, Mining Engineer, travels back and forth from Montreal to Bordeaux. Travels to Australia and BURKINA FASO. Widower. 12-year old daughter in private school. Dog named Lynx. Rich, nice cars, lived in Guadeloupe with his uncle. Parents are dead, etc. etc. Spoke with him once for 30 seconds before his cell cut off, had African French accent. Cell number: 0113310645410351 and SMS. Never saw him live on Skype, blurred picture that froze the first time so we chatted after.

I found out as well that he is on French dating sites under other names not yet mentioned in your site. http://www.stachepassions.com/seeme/makky011.html under makky011
Same pictures as shown already and I have a few more. Also on RezoChat in Paris under lucien 111 http://www.rezochat.com/users/lucien111 . I have copy of his false passport that I am trying to upload...

I don't know if you will see the images... Hope this helps!

Return to “White Males”