It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Ray Adams --> Rayadams1965@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:40 am

Pictures stolen from Ayhan B., see below.

DSM

Adams11: Ray

[Adams11]
Activity:
15 hour(s) ago
male, 50, new york, United States.

hello my dear,

how are you? my name is Ray Adams i am intrestand in have a reletionship with you if you dont mind please can you mail me with my email so that i will be able to send your more of my photos and also to tell everything about me ok, i hope we will know each other more metter so try to mail me here, Rayadams1965@hotmail.com see you soon thank you,
Ray.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ray Adams --> Rayadams1965@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:29 am

Email #1
Hello

Thank for your email response. My name is Ray Adams. Like I told you earlier, I am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for marriage. I have been lonely for a year now but I have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why I joined this site. I am 180cm in height and 87kg in weight. I am 50 years old. I am a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of my late father's construction company that works on the construction of roads, malls and houses. The company is Jones Bros Civil Engineering Company. You can see more information's about my company on our website (jones-bros.com/). I live in North Wales, United Kingdom.

I am looking for a woman to make my life complete. I am divorced, my wife cheated on me over a year ago and i divorced her. I have a son, his name is Carl. It was a very bad and depressing time for me when i found out that my wife was cheating on me. It have taken me time to decide to find another woman because my son needs a mother. I believe it is the right time for me to find love and marry again. My major source of joy now is my son. We are happy but i believe we still need a woman to make our family complete. I have a strong believe that i can get a woman to be my wife and partner again.

Please, I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is your full name? What is the nature of your job? I would also love to see your pictures. I will appreciate it if you can write everyday as this will help us get better acquainted. I am attaching a few pictures for you to get a better idea of what i look like. It is a pleasure to be in contact with you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Ray

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:14 pm

angelreturn/
Ray, 46
Male / Single
Create Date 20/10/2015

About Me i am nice looking man
Looking For seeking for a nice woman to marry thank you
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)

how are you? my name is Ray Adams i am interested in have a relationship with you if you dont mind please can you mail me with my email so that i will be able to send your more of my photos and also to tell everything about me ok, i hope we will know each other more metter so try to mail me here,
Rayadams1965@hotmail.com see you soon thank you,
Ray.
pic posted in the first topic :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ray Adam - rayadams1965@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Subject: Hello Dear‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dear Love,How are you doing today? i do hope that you are in good health and doing okay, I am Ray Adams from UK, am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to tell me more about yourself and then send me a picture of you and i will tell you more about myself

Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Love from
Ray

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:55:10 +0000
"snt004-omc3s43.hotmail.com"

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:37 pm

hotmeetmarket.com/member/profile_Adams11.html
Adams11
male, 50 Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
Looking for female
Your real name Ray
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Love
My birthday 10-08-1965
My match age 35-88
Occupation working
Religion Christian

hello my dear,
how are you? my name is Ray Adams i am intrestand in have a reletionship with you if you dont mind please can you mail me with my email so that i will be able to send your more of my photos and also to tell everything about me ok, i hope we will know each other more metter so try to mail me here, Rayadams1965@hotmail.com see you soon thank you,
Ray.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:18 pm

RPO = Ayhan B.
facebook.com/cigerci.ayhan

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Adams - rayadams40@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:00 am

kamgoo.tv/ raymondadams
I am a boy
Looking for a girl
Date of birth 04-29-1965
Age of my partner 18-105
Your real name Ray Adams
Seeking Friendship, Stable Relationship, Marriage, Romance,
Marital status Divorced
Catolic religion
Country United Kingdom
State / Region Kensington and Chelsea
Chelsea Town

Hello dear, how are you, I hope that well, I am sorry, I am writing to you with the help of the translator, I am very, very Sory with my urgent massage to you that talks about friendship, I like your profile and I also like your country, I would only like to come to your country and have a friend like you someday and by the grace of God
we will do if only we can be good friends. Meanwhile, my profile says some things about and I would like to know more about you. please communicate with me through my e-mail address which is rayadams40@hotmail.com

I am waiting for your email in my email inbox now. Please, it is important that you write with me directly to my email (rayadams40@hotmail.com) to facilitate communication.Thanks.
friend of yours.
The engineer Raymond Adams

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:21 am

clone
a2z-matrimonial.com

To Profile ID: princeray
Name: Prince Ray Adams
Sex: Groom looking for Bride
Religion: Christian