It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Andrew Cole, doc.andrewcole@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:06 am

picture is surgeon, Paul Nassif
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Nassif

.confirio.com/id/826787
Andrew
50 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 7:38 pm
Joined March 10, 2016. Living in Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
honestly, love and fascinating and kind and mutual impression, okay now what else have i not said about me, I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.I am confident you are in good health now. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you .To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss. Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

Thanks so much for your response, I am from United States of America, but i live and work in Germany as an orthopedic Doctor, and i would like to know more about you? what is your profession? Email me back on: doc.andrewcole@gmail.com

Same scammer abusing different man's photos reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=97322
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Cole doc.andrewcole@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Confirio
Id: Andrew
email:doc.andrewcole@gmail.com
Thanks so much for your response, I am from United States of America, but i live and work in Germany :mrgreen: (he mixed the countries) as an orthopedic Doctor, and i would like to know more about you? what is your profession? Email Me Back Via : doc.andrewcole@gmail.com
2016-03-17 14:03:10

Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew Cole doc.andrewcole@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:37 pm

This pest stole the pictures of:Dr. Paul Nassif.
www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/doctors/paul-nassif
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew Cole, doc.andrewcole@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 am

Active today on hangout
doc.andrewcole@gmail.com

Hallo Liebes, wie geht es dir und wie geht es dir?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

drnassifpaulspa@gmail.com & +17373006369

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:10 am

Devoted Singles
Paulnassif
45, Man, Single
New California, United States

I like your profile. How about to know each other better? Tell me more about yourself please. Do you have Hangouts or mail? It’s more convenient for me to chat there) Have a nice day)

drnassifpaulspa@gmail.com my hangout mail boss
+17373006369 is my WhatsApp number

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bruno Johneson, brunojohneson122@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 29, 2022 3:27 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
brunojohneson122
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
About yourself:
I am a gentleman
Looking for:
I am looking for a good and caring woman that can maintain and take care of your family to build up my happy home so that everything will be okay

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruno Johneson, brunojohneson122@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun May 29, 2022 3:37 pm

.... RPO is Paul Sabin Nassif - American plastic surgeon

.drpaulnassif.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruno Johneson, brunojohneson122@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Pic via hangout..

Return to “White Males”